Hamster Boy

^ yo wtf is that real?? source?

wooooow very impressed by daniel cormier did not expect that cool

SEQUENCE http://www.sequence.us

September 11, 2011 @ 01:19 AM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

^ yo wtf is that real?? source?

wooooow very impressed by daniel cormier did not expect that cool

www.sherdog.com/news/news/Belfort-Cung-Le-Matchup-Booked-for-Novembers-UFC-139-35467

Great showing for Cormier. I got him winning the tourney after that performance.
September 11, 2011 @ 02:52 AM
Joweee

lol wtf was cormier always that good? That ♥♥♥♥♥ was lookin right
September 11, 2011 @ 10:17 AM
lihp

Vitor vs Cung Le. cool

im hoping vitor destroys him.

im looking forward to the gp final now that cormier can stand. should be a good one.
September 11, 2011 @ 05:37 PM
randysav

www.sherdog.com/news/news/Belfort-Cung-Le-Matchup-Booked-for-Novembers-UFC-139-35467

Great showing for Cormier. I got him winning the tourney after that performance.

I pick him also. i was empressed of how he dismantled bigfoot, very fast and got the tools to defeat Barnett. I noticed Barnett got caught with combos from the Russian guy and was thinking of Cormier lands those he could end up on the canvas.

overal great fights btw. I predicted Roger Gracie would end up getting caught with a right hand from Lawal. that kid Luke Rockhold impressed me with him stand up picking Jacare apart.yes he did get caught with a few but he stood his grounds, I was exhausted watching that fight since they went 5 min 5 rounds.
September 11, 2011 @ 08:07 PM
Scotty

Strikeforce was a great night of fights with great finishes!

- Pat Healy great submission win, he has been working with Chael sonnen and that camp for awhile now..

- Rockhold shocked me with that win.. And why does Jacare still looking for that big stand up win? I know he wants to prove he has stand up but he is dominate when it comes to the ground...

- King Mo with a huge KO but still dont like him and his ass is annoying! He;s now saying he doesnt even want to fight for a vacant belt if Dan Henderson leaves the UFC.. Who said he was even going to get a title shot yet?

- Daniel Cormier shocking everybody.. Becomes a replacement and is now in the finals! Olympic wrestler but now has some great hands! Had a feeling he was going to win but figures Bigfoot was just going to use his size and strength for the win.. Guess not!

- Josh Barnett, made that fight look easy like the one before! Trip to fool mount to triangle choke! I would like to see Cormier win the grand prix but i am going to go with Barnett now!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bellator Welterweight tournament was alright night of fights!

MY MAN BEN SAUNDERS CAME TO FIGHT! Came out throwing kicks then took it to the ground working for submission and doing some ground n pound! Then does what he does best, gets the thai clinch and throws HUGE knees for the KO!! THIS YEARS WELTERWEIGHT TOURNAMENT WINNER!!!

Other fights were alright, Lima vs. Carl was great for the first 2 rounds then they were just gassed out in the third it looked liked.. And the first 2 were kinda boring, nothing great! And Hornbuckle is done, he cant even get out of the first round now.. He is always a favorite going in and a huge prospect but now gets out worked which then losses!
September 11, 2011 @ 08:35 PM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

lol wtf was cormier always that good? That ♥♥♥♥♥ was lookin right

Nah man. LOL. But when you train with good guys, you're going to get better. That being the case, he trains with Cain so you already know. He had to step his hands up and, wow, did he ever.

I pick him also. i was empressed of how he dismantled bigfoot, very fast and got the tools to defeat Barnett. I noticed Barnett got caught with combos from the Russian guy and was thinking of Cormier lands those he could end up on the canvas.

overal great fights btw. I predicted Roger Gracie would end up getting caught with a right hand from Lawal. that kid Luke Rockhold impressed me with him stand up picking Jacare apart.yes he did get caught with a few but he stood his grounds, I was exhausted watching that fight since they went 5 min 5 rounds.

That exactly why I'm picking him now.

I was disappointed in the Roger fight. Example of bad gameplanning. IMO Roger shoulda just kept side kicking until Mo took the bait and took him down. Then work the ground from there. I really don't like mo though.

Rockhold impressed me. He lost the first 2 rounds imo, but he took the last three for sure. It looked like an exhausting fight. There was no stalling there. Jacare played a bad game though. Shoulda worked the ground more and stayed away from the cage. The days of using the cage to your advantage are over. Nowadays the guy on bottom uses the cage for HIS advantage. I really feel like MMA guys don't watch much MMA so they don't keep up with the changes and get stuck in old habits. SMH.
September 12, 2011 @ 11:59 AM
blutspender

I hope Ben Saunders wins the tournament and defeats Ben Askren, I can't stand that guy.
September 12, 2011 @ 12:37 PM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

I hope Ben Saunders wins the tournament and defeats Ben Askren, I can't stand that guy.

We'll see. Ben has trouble with wrestlers.
September 12, 2011 @ 02:15 PM
Scotty

^ But he also has improved tremendous since he was cut by the UFC! He has shown his stand up skill and his newly improved ground game.. Think he will win the tournament and hopefully smash askren cause akren is more boring then Jon Fitch, Jake Shields and GSP combined.. I dont even think Askren throws more than 10 punches in his fights.. Saunders is a big welterweight compared to the other Bellator welterweight, see him being the new champ!

Vitor Belfort vs. Cung Le is now official for UFC 139! Cung Le asked for a fight and UFC gave him one.. Say good night Cung Le, Vitor is going to end u quick!

UFC Fight Night 25: Battle on the Bayou, September 17th Free on Spike

MAIN CARD (Spike TV)
Jake Ellenberger vs. Jake Shields
Court McGee vs. Dongi Yang
Jonathan Brookins vs. Erik Koch
Alan Belcher vs. Jason MacDonald

PRELIMINARY CARD (Facebook)*
Cody McKenzie vs. Vagner Rocha
Shamar Bailey vs. Evan Dunham
Lance Benoist vs. Matt Riddle
Ken Stone vs. Donny Walker
Seth Baczynski vs. Clay Harvison
Daniel Roberts vs. T.J. Waldburger
Mike Lullo vs. Robert Peralta
Justin Edwards vs. Jorge Lopez

* Card isnt even that exciting in my opinion.. I mean it could turn out exciting but something im not even interested in watching, prolly record this shit then watch it!
September 12, 2011 @ 03:17 PM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

Not to be a dick, but Saunders always looked great until he fought Fitch and Hallman. So, I mean, watching him run through Bellator isn't enough to convince me that he's improved THAT much. I want him to win, no doubt. I'm just not sure he can deal with Askren's wrestlerape.
September 12, 2011 @ 07:09 PM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

www.sherdog.com/news/news/Welterweight-Contenders-Fitch-Hendricks-to-Clash-at-UFC-141-35538

LOL Fitch fighting Jonny Hendricks. Sometimes I wonder if Dana is reading my posts. LOL. I said this a while ago. I'd keep making Fitch fight undercard types until he steps it up and becomes exciting. The only times he's ever been exciting was when he got beat by GSP and when BJ fought him. LOL. And it wasn't HIM being exciting. Let's see if Dana does it until his contract expires and then drops him. LOL.
September 13, 2011 @ 12:40 PM
Scotty

Diaz openly admitted to Dana that he freaked out! He said he wouldnt be able to handle all the press and the pressure that brings to him.. He said he would have been ready to fight on fight night but the media, press and the PR stuff he cant handle and freaked out.. And it was something he couldnt deal with so he disappeared instead of calling Dana and telling him the issue.. Even Dana realizes now that Nick has a problem BUT said Nicks a fighter, he comes to fight so he gave the fans a great fight with Penn vs. Diaz!
September 13, 2011 @ 02:06 PM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

Diaz openly admitted to Dana that he freaked out! He said he wouldnt be able to handle all the press and the pressure that brings to him.. He said he would have been ready to fight on fight night but the media, press and the PR stuff he cant handle and freaked out.. And it was something he couldnt deal with so he disappeared instead of calling Dana and telling him the issue.. Even Dana realizes now that Nick has a problem BUT said Nicks a fighter, he comes to fight so he gave the fans a great fight with Penn vs. Diaz!

OK. I'll take my trash talk back. I'm glad dude finally admitted it. At least he doesn't freak out ON fight night like Karo.
September 13, 2011 @ 06:03 PM
JonsTrigger

Gsp all day!

Here's my feedback page: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller- feedback/164112/

September 14, 2011 @ 01:38 AM
Scotty

BJ talking shit about the countdown and letting people know how they work
www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXmLZGbmE8o&feature=player_embedded

* Tells him to say something so they can try to turn into something but he beats him to it with a vid blog on what went down! hahaha
September 14, 2011 @ 11:09 AM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

LOL. So retarded. Personally, I don't know why there always has to be bad blood though. If anything, if they were to promote this fight as two top tier guys who really respect eachother and plan on delivering their best performance because they know how tough the other guy is......personally, I think that would excite me more than bad blood. I mean, there's NEVER been bad blood between these guys, so it's not believable. Now you give me a video of BJ saying, "this guy is a warrior. And that's only going to make me fight harder. And we're going to both give it 100% and see who the best man is." Son, That gets me hype.

Nigs need to realize this is a sport, not a soap opera, not WWF. Not every sports team has to have a rivalry for the game to be exciting. Sometimes it's just exciting because both teams are dope as hell so you wanna see who wins. UFC needs new PR. I feel like I could do a better job. I gotta find a way to get a voice in this sport man. I feel like I could contribute so much.

I'm amped bout this fight though. BJ's BJJ or NIck's BJJ? BJ's amazing counter punching and KO power or Nick's wear you down non stop punching? BJ's gas tank or Nick's chin? This is could be fight of the year easily. Or it could be a quick KO for BJ. cool Either way, I'm rooting BJ.
September 14, 2011 @ 12:18 PM
Scotty

Yeah man, 100% agree... This countdown show has been getting alittle overboard! They were even hiring a guy for brock and carwin to help them with lines..(Pointed this out awhile ago) The worst part is Dana and the UFC is all for it, just like BJ said when they tried to make him look like the bad guy on prime time.. Its like the countdown feels there is always gotta be a villain and a hero, shit is stupid.. Its a sport, where these 2 guys are going to go see who is the better fighter.. But the average fucking schmuck cant understand that concept, so the countdown tries to add some bullshit! But BJ wasnt letting that happen, he called em out before they could get to Diaz.. haha BJ said he doesnt even like doing shit for the countdown after the primetime incident but knows he has too..

Diaz on BJ and guys like GSP/Fitch:
"It's not like it's an easy fight for me," Diaz said. "I'm not like these bitches. I'm not going to hold B.J. Penn down the whole time like these guys have done. They held B.J. down because they're bigger than him and stronger than him. I'm not going to do that. I'm not a little bitch to try and hold somebody down. I'm going to go out there and fight this tricky mother [expletive], and it could mean a lot of problems for me. It would have been a lot of problems for them, too, if they had fought him like I fight. They would have lost that fight.
September 14, 2011 @ 01:33 PM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

LOL.........yo Scotty.....do I sense....that you might be starting to like....NICK DIAZ? LMAOOOOO.

Nah, keepin it real, I retract what I said. Like that dude who was talking to BJ in that video said...he gets twisted...people misunderstand him a lot. I misunderstood his social anxiety. But on the flip, that statement above shows two things. Heart and humility. Yes. Humility. He said that fighting BJ like that could be problems for him. He's respecting BJ. I give that props that he can be that honest. I'm not sold. But I'm growing some "like" toward the kid.
September 14, 2011 @ 03:06 PM
Scotty

^ hahaha nah still not a fan of Diaz, growing alittle on me but like i have said in the past, cant take away his fighting ability and what he has done.. But i just dont like how he has carried himself.. Not much on the shit talking cause thats whatever but the way he reacts in certain situations towards some people.. But i like how he talks shit to guys like GSP and other who dont fight... Sees it the same way I see it, also had to stick up for him with his anxiety issues cause i've seen it and experienced it..

Fucking Dan Henderson talking out his ass: (trying to be like his buddy chael)
“You’d have to ask Anderson Silva [why a rematch wasn't booked for the inagural UFC on FOX event] . I don’t think it was close at all because I don’t think he wants to fight me. It was something that was talked about and I said, “Sure, no problem, I’ll do that.” I’d cut down to 185 to fight him, but nobody else. He’s [probably the guy I want to rematch most], especially because of the way he fights most of the time. He just seems disrespectful to his opponents and the fans at the same time.”

* Reason Anderson Silva isnt taking that fight is cause he injured his shoulder and needs surgery... Hendo should read up on some MMA news, find the answer pretty easy! haha Disrespectful to his opponents? Like who? Maia when he was doing that shit, he was bored knowing Maia wasnt going to do anything in the fight... Lattes? Same thing with Maia just kept dropping to the ground not fighting.. If im not mistaken, Anderson doesnt talk shit about his opponents(only chael), always goes over to his opponents and gives them respect after the fight.. Not sure where Hendo;s getting at with that statement.. And his fans? Last time i checked in Brazil his fans went nuts when he arrived.. People in the US love this guy, again not sure what Hendo is trying to say there either.. One thing i can remember is Silva Choking Hendo out with 10 seconds left in the round.. Why would he even want to take a rematch, only person i think i see Anderson taking a rematch with is Chael so he can KO Chael when he is at 100%!
September 18, 2011 @ 05:40 PM
Hamster Boy

i think the ref thought shields was tapping when his hand was flailing about

SEQUENCE http://www.sequence.us

September 18, 2011 @ 05:48 PM
Mickeyo64

I think Ellenberger would pose some problems for GSP, i'm personally not a fan because of his inability to finish fights but Ellenberger has great standup and has really good wrestling credentials. If GSP can get passed Condit...who's also nasty, then I just don't see him getting passed Ellenberger. GSP's reign isn't gunna last much longer.
September 18, 2011 @ 05:59 PM
Scotty

Ellenberger doesnt finish fights? 21 out of his 25 wins have been finishes... hahaha Also Ellenberger has to fight another top guy to get a shot at GSP or Condit.. Number 1 contender fight will be BJ Penn vs, Diaz and winner will get the winner of GSP vs. Condit..
September 18, 2011 @ 06:14 PM
Mickeyo64

Ellenberger doesnt finish fights? 21 out of his 25 wins have been finishes... hahaha Also Ellenberger has to fight another top guy to get a shot at GSP or Condit.. Number 1 contender fight will be BJ Penn vs, Diaz and winner will get the winner of GSP vs. Condit..

I mean i'm not a fan of GSP because of he doesn't finish fights...Ellenberger should get Rory MacDonald maybe? Or winner of Fitch/Hendricks
September 18, 2011 @ 09:08 PM
Scotty

^ Alright, the way u worded it, it was saying ellenberger but i see what u are saying.. But who knows what is going to happen in that division but right now its GSP/Condit/Bj Penn/ Nick Diaz, see how that all pans out in october..

Wolfslair finally speaks out about the spygate in camp:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMJDw_OAKrU&feature=player_embedded#!

* After seing this and hearing these guys actually talk about it, i feel there is truth to it.. I believe Jacksons camp will do anything to get the upper edge on a fight.. From PED;s, Greasing, Spying, etc.. That camp has a good reputation for winning but is getting a bad rep for its ways you can say..
September 18, 2011 @ 10:02 PM
randysav

Ellenberger moved up a ladder. I bealive he should fight the winner of the BJ/Diaz to get a shot at GSP/Condit.
September 18, 2011 @ 10:18 PM
Mickeyo64

^ He's on a 5 fight win streak so I don't see why not. It all depends on how they're feeling after the fight nd if they're healthy, what i'm really look forward to more is 136 that card is STACKED Melvin Guillard is that ♥♥♥♥♥ right now
September 18, 2011 @ 10:30 PM
Scotty

^ Bj Penn vs. Diaz is for the number 1 spot unless the winner gets hurt.. Ellenberger is on a 5 fight win streak but he only has 1 top guy in that 5.. So that streak doesnt mean anything really... Look at Jim Miller, he was on a 7 fight win streak but wasnt given a number one spot fight cause he wasnt fighting top guys, he was working up the ladder to these guys,, He got one and lost but if he won, he still would have to fight Guida to get that spot.. Same case with Ellenberger, he will need to fight another top guy to get that number 1 spot but will have to wait.. A guy like Koscheck or someone in those lines which then could put him up there..
September 18, 2011 @ 11:21 PM
Joweee

when the fuck is edgar/maynard 3
September 18, 2011 @ 11:56 PM
art vandelay

Anyone follow Jon Jones on twitter? "1 week till I defeat a legend." cool I just don't think Rampage can cover the distance between them without getting KO'd or rocked, but I want him to surprise me.

Please login first to reply.