Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
June 19, 2011 @ 12:23 AM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

epic picture &)
anderson looks kinda big there lol

Yeah anderson's a pretty big dude height wise. makes him look bigger than he really is. most of the weight he carries prior to the fight is fat though. That's why his cuts are easy cuz he just diets right little by little and drops it to his lean weight. Then prior to his fight he downs 2 big macs. LOL.

The strikeforce fights were pretty wack btw.
June 19, 2011 @ 02:44 PM
Scotty

^ Yeah fights werent that exciting tonight..

- KJ got beat up and its because he was defending like it was a boxing match.. Something he needs to break, of course it would work with Nick cause nick doesnt throw knees or kicks often.. Jorge must have seen it in tape caue KJ drops his head down real low ALL the time.. When he throw his overhands he drops down, body shots he drops way down and when he throws a punch he drops his down to defend a punch coming.. But i think he forgets this MMA, knees and kicks can come anytime.. Which Jorge did, he saw KJ's head drop and throw some big knees & head kicks!

- Barnett fight when just the way i knew it was, takedown get on top work for submission.. Rogers had no ground game at all, easy win for Barnett..

- Overeem just looking for a KO punch and nothing more.. Didnt throw combos, just big shots and knees.. Werdum being your typical JJ fighter and laying on the ground to much.,. I dont get why werdum wasnt trying to stand more, his Muay thai was actually working? He was keep space with the combos and throwing some good knees.. Best part was watching Overeem just toss werdum to the floor like it was nothing. haha

Other news:

Kendall Grove gets released from the UFC.. But what i dont get, is why not drop him down to Strikeforce? Its not like Kendall is a bad fighter, just gets out wrestled cause he isnt strong.. Not sure why they just dont bring him down to Strikeforce? He also has a fanbase which would be good for strikeforce and he would bring competition down there.. Would have been a better move for the UFC.. IMO

Also UFC 134 Brazil SOLD OUT IN 74 MINUTES! And its going to be a great card!
June 19, 2011 @ 07:36 PM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

That's what I"m saying about Werdum. He was doing OK on the feet. I mean, at a point you say, well, I'm not winning, might as well put it all on the line. Oh well.

Sucks about Kendall. I'm guessing my hopes for how the UFC would use SF are being proven wrong. If they don't drop him to SF, I'm guessing the UFC is going to get rid of SF altogether like they did to Pride and only keep the fighters they want.
June 20, 2011 @ 12:42 AM
Hamster Boy

whats good with overeem huffin and puffin after the fight he was so tired

SEQUENCE http://www.sequence.us

June 20, 2011 @ 12:47 PM
Scotty

^ I think he got surprised that Werdum was going at him so much with combos and knees, also stuffing all those takedowns and just throwing werdum could have tired him out.. Also why is when a striker(KO artist) has a bad fight everyone always gotta say he is isnt this and that.. Same when Silva fought Thales and Maia, he didnt KO them so all of sudden, they start saying the isnt this and that.. But once he front kicks KO's Belfort, he is back, the best, and yada yada.. Same with Overeem, watch he is going to KO A.Silva or TKO and everyone his going to be like, see he is top 10 HW, blah blah.. Some people just cant accept that some fighters have a bad fight, also they cant accept that u arent going to go to the ground with one of the best BJJ fighters in the world.. Its not smart, Overeem tried to KO Werdum but everytime he got close to him, werdum went for the takedown or pulled guard.. Overeem was smart, he could have went to the ground tried to ground and pound but Werdum is just to good on the ground.. Look what happened the last 20 seconds ankle lock to knee bar!

Sucks about Kendall. I'm guessing my hopes for how the UFC would use SF are being proven wrong. If they don't drop him to SF, I'm guessing the UFC is going to get rid of SF altogether like they did to Pride and only keep the fighters they want.

Yeah thats what i would have figured, that they would just drop fighters down to Strikeforce especially guys like Kendall who like i said are a good fighter and have a fan base already.. Great for the promotion but i think the UFC doesnt want to promote Strikeforce so much cause i think the same where they are going to wipe it out in 2012.. They will take who they want and get rid of everyone else...

Also Paul Daley vs. Cyborg at Strikeforce: Henderson vs. Fedor... Rumor has it this fight could be for the vacant WW title or will put them in a fight for the vacant title.. Either way Daley is getting that Title, i dont see anyone else getting in the way of it to be honest.. Also Paul Daley speaks out about Jon McCarthy after rewatching the Diaz fight.. And questions why Diaz got so long to recover when he was flat on his face and Daley hit him several times but Daley was down with 3 seconds left still had his arms up... He feel if Herb Dean was the referee it would have went to the second round.. Which i agree totally but the fight is over and u move from it..

UFC 132 Trailer:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvdCaucGd5w&feature=player_embedded
* This sucks i wanted to go to this so bad! But im moving into a new place, bought new furniture and everything else for it, so i had to sacrifice the tickets! Really wanted to see Wanderlei and this could have been the fight to see from him! Hopefully, somewhere before he retires!
June 22, 2011 @ 08:27 PM
Scotty

UFC on versus 4

MAIN CARD (Versus)
Nate Marquardt vs. Rick Story * Story took this fight to late.. Nate is a HUGE WW!
Pat Barry vs. Cheick Kongo * Barry will prolly lose but im pulling for him!
Matt Brown vs. John Howard Here comes the Doom!
Matt Mitrione vs. Christian Morecraft *Meathead looking better and better every fight!

PRELIMINARY CARD (Facebook)
Manny Gamburyan vs. Tyson Griffin * Tyson finally dropping to 145 again to his natural class
Joe Stevenson vs. Javier Vazquez
Joe Lauzon vs. Curt Warburton
Rich Attonito vs. Daniel Roberts
Nik Lentz vs. Charles Oliveira
Matt Grice vs. Ricardo Lamas
Edward Faaloloto vs. Michael Johnson
June 22, 2011 @ 08:46 PM
Hamster Boy

aw yeah finally charles oliveira &)

June 22, 2011 @ 08:54 PM
CHOPZZ

okay so the last SF event... Jorge fucking impressed the shit out of me. damn he is an all-rounded fighter.

KJ got demolished. i didnt expect that, he didn't mix it up either. More than anything, i was surprised he had like 12 fights... I believe his contract got fucked up before that's why he was in sideline. Man he had so much potential back then but it looks like he got left behind the game.

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

June 23, 2011 @ 02:41 PM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

UFC on versus 4

MAIN CARD (Versus)
Nate Marquardt vs. Rick Story * Story took this fight to late.. Nate is a HUGE WW!
Pat Barry vs. Cheick Kongo * Barry will prolly lose but im pulling for him!
Matt Brown vs. John Howard Here comes the Doom!
Matt Mitrione vs. Christian Morecraft *Meathead looking better and better every fight!

Manny Gamburyan vs. Tyson Griffin * Tyson finally dropping to 145 again to his natural class
Joe Stevenson vs. Javier Vazquez
Nik Lentz vs. Charles Oliveira

I agree with all your picks except I think Kongo is gonna KO Barry with a Knee. Other than that, I'm with you on every pick.

okay so the last SF event... Jorge fucking impressed the shit out of me. damn he is an all-rounded fighter.

KJ got demolished. i didnt expect that, he didn't mix it up either. More than anything, i was surprised he had like 12 fights... I believe his contract got fucked up before that's why he was in sideline. Man he had so much potential back then but it looks like he got left behind the game.

Word man. He still has tons of potential. He just needs a new camp.
June 25, 2011 @ 01:45 AM
CHOPZZ

www.bloodyelbow.com/2011/6/24/2241619/judo-chop-jorge-masvidal-beats-k-j-noons-to-the-punch
^ this has to be one of the best MMA analysis series. JUDO CHOP! the reason why it was named Judo Chop is because it shows the clear ignorance of martial art... there's no fucking chop or strikes in judo u know? Yes, it's an irony. it's a perfect for this series cuz they use bunch of gifs n analyze the techniques in order to educate fans :D

there are many of these Judo Chop posts now so I hope you'll enjoy it smile

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

June 26, 2011 @ 03:54 AM
CHOPZZ

www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=1FjtP_X5izQ
^holy shit damn... Dana is pissed off. good bye Nate although I see him back in UFC sometime in the future. smh why did he promise something he can't keep? jeez

UFC on versus 4 [updated]

MAIN CARD (Versus)
Charlie Brenneman vs. Rick Story
Pat Barry vs. Cheick Kongo *Kongo's wrestling is far too superior but i love Pat
Matt Brown vs. John Howard * I hope Matt doesnt get cut after this fight. He's so exciting but John is cool
Matt Mitrione vs. Christian Morecraft *Let's see what meathead is capable of

Manny Gamburyan vs. Tyson Griffin
Joe Stevenson vs. Javier Vazquez * let's go daddy. PAUSE
Nik Lentz vs. Charles Oliveira * I hope Nik gets cut, he's another boring ass wrestlefuck fighter

www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=-OxhEmp_ZGQ
www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=3fbHGwJv8l8
www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HXllU3TOaDc

June 26, 2011 @ 07:25 PM
Iggle

yeah i think this might be one of those overreactions by Dana. even if its a failed drug test or something, i think he'll be back. kind of like the whole deal with jon fitch a few years ago.

#pedogangweindis

June 26, 2011 @ 10:07 PM
lihp

HOLY SHIT that was the best comeback evarrrrr

edit: that was a pretty good card all the way around from prelims to the main card. didn't have too high of hopes for this card but surprised the hell out of me.
June 26, 2011 @ 11:48 PM
Iggle

mmaweekly.com/nate-marquardt-given-six-weeks-to-clear-up-medical-issue-commission-issues-indefinite-suspension

apparently marquardt had 6 weeks to meet the medical requirements but didn't. i dont think he'll be back in the ufc anymore

shame the oliveira fight ended the way it did. he was looking real good

#pedogangweindis

June 27, 2011 @ 03:28 AM
ateeeewuh.

lol pat barry is a chump.
June 27, 2011 @ 06:33 AM
CHOPZZ

^ u do realized this was a heavyweight bout right? every fighter has 1 punch KO power n Cheick does posses this kind of power

THIS HAS TO BE THE ULTIMATE COME BACK >sad

- The event was fucking excellent. Meathead has proved me wrong and boy I enjoyed it cool wait *PAUSE lolol

- Joe is the fucking finisher. fucking awesome submission

- It sux cuz imo, Oliveira was going to win even without the illegal knee. But hey the rules are rules right?

The UFC on Versus 4 bonuses were as follows (50k for each):

Knockout of the Night - Cheick Kongo
Submission of the Night - Joe Lauzon
Fight of the Night - Charles Oliveira vs. Nik Lentz

Attendance: 7792
Gate: $562,310

June 27, 2011 @ 03:48 PM
Scotty

Good night of fights!

- oliveria with stupid illegal knee but sometimes u are just in the moment and it gets thrown.. Fight will turn into a NC which sucks cause he had the fight won..

- I don't get why lauzon gets put on undercards? Dude comes to fight and finish! He had one of the best performances in Boston , takes 1 loss the gets put on an undercard... And look what happened he finishes with a kimura first round! He is a main card fighter, end of story!

- matrione yet again shows people he is getting better and better every fight! I hated him on the show but now becoming a fan.. I say give a top 10 fighter!

- Ha Rick Story just ended his own hype with that loss.. Takes a fight late with Nate, Nate gets fired and story losses to a fill in! He should have jus waited he could have gotten Fitch at 138 if he waited it out abit but he was riding the hype and was impatient..

- Fucking Pat Barry shouldn't have let Kongo get up or any space.. Had the win and losses getting caught with a right hand.. I was o shit Barry about to end Kongo and BAM kongo catches with with that desperate right then the uppercut! Still a huge fan of Barry's, dude doesnt back down to anyone!
June 27, 2011 @ 04:07 PM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

Oliveira is not to blame. The ref is. Oliveira can only be blamed for mis timing a knee. He did the same thing two times before in the 1st round. He felt dude trying to get up and pulled the trigger a moment too soon cuz the dude got up to one knee but didn't bother to stand all the way. He continued to fight because they're told to keep fighting until the ref intervenes. To him, the ref didn't stop it so it was clean. Blame the ref. Either way he was gonna win.

J-Lau (horrible knick name, lol) pulled a slick ass sub. I loved how he triangled the legs to get better leverage. Lovely.

I keep telling people, Mitrione can fight man. I remember when he and Tito had beef recently. I'm like, man, Mitrione will crush him. Matt can fight. He's just got that instinct.

LOL @ Rick Story. That was poetic justice. That's the only time I was happy about a turtle humping decision. How's it feel Rick?! Hahah.

I picked Kongo by KO but I actually wanted Barry to win. When he landed that I was like no way! Cmon son! Then BOOM lights completely out. SMH. Damn son. Personally, I think he shoulda just walked away at one point when Kongo was OD wobbly. The ref woulda stopped it right there. Oh well. Live and learn. Wounded dogs can still bite.

I feel bad for Joe Daddy. What happened to that guy. He used to just run through guys. I think it's because he keeps trying to be a striker when his real bread and butter is his grappling.

I'm also disappointed in Marquardt. How could you be that irrestponsible. This is your livelihood. How you pay bills. You're living many other dude's dreams. Cmon dog, how you gonna eff up like that?
June 27, 2011 @ 04:53 PM
Scotty

^ Joe Daddy left big bear to train at the supposed best camp in mma, jacksons camp! Haha he left big bear saying he needed to improv to regain a title shot! But now will be cut from the UFC with 4 straight losses and is 3-6 since his fight with BJ for the title.. Went to the wrong camp and fucked his career up! Sone of these guys have to learn that these camps aren't for everyone or make u the best!
June 27, 2011 @ 06:47 PM
Hamster Boy

did anyone watch the post show? rampage was so fucked up to ariel halwani i guess they have some sort of beef shit was funny

June 27, 2011 @ 10:32 PM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

Rampage takes intelligence as an insult. Helwani never disrespected him. But I guess since Rampage's vocab ain't up to par he assumes Helwani is talking down to him. I like rampage, but he's being a faggot about that.
June 27, 2011 @ 10:57 PM
Scotty

The NSAC has announced that they are going to be more strict if u get caught taking an illegal substance.. They said that it is getting worse and more people are getting caught using these substances.. They are now going to push for a being suspended 12 months and will take half of your purse! I think once this goes into an effect, u will see less fighters trying to use this shit.. Especially knowing a whole year no pay day and they will take half of your earnings of that fight..
June 28, 2011 @ 01:06 PM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

The NSAC has announced that they are going to be more strict if u get caught taking an illegal substance.. They said that it is getting worse and more people are getting caught using these substances.. They are now going to push for a being suspended 12 months and will take half of your purse! I think once this goes into an effect, u will see less fighters trying to use this shit.. Especially knowing a whole year no pay day and they will take half of your earnings of that fight..

Desperate times call for desperate measures. I have a friend of a friend who is a body builder and he knows the diff between a natural physique and a PED physique. There are a lot of guys apparently.
June 28, 2011 @ 01:53 PM
Scotty

^ haha funny u said that cause a few months ago this dude was saying his dad works for the med field at ucla with the sports players.. But I guess his dad doesn't watch mma and saw gsp on the countdown.. And right after the bat he said that guy is on some kinda steroid hahaha... And then listed like 5-6 reasons why.. There are tons of fighters who use this al types of shit, some get caught some don't and some seem to get protected..

Also Nate has told reporters today that he boosted up his testosterone levels in his body and had doctors do a testosterone replacement surgery.. What a fucking idiot! Dude is big and strong especially for a WW now, no reason for more testosterone.. And I know it wasnt for anythin but trying to cheat.. I'm glad his ass gets fired, I think Dana should do this for everyone.. Kinda funny that chael sonnen ha the same thing and lied about it then committed fraud and Dana says the athletic commission was alittle harsh...
June 28, 2011 @ 01:56 PM
Scotty

^ haha funny u said that cause a few months ago those dude was saying his dad works for the med field at ucla with the sports players.. But I guess his dad doesn't mma and saw gsp on the countdown.. And right off the bat he said that this guy is on some kinda steroid hahaha... And then listed like 5-6 reasons why.. There are tons of fighters who use all types of shit, some get caught, some don't and some seem to get protected..

Also Nate has told reporters today that he boosted up his testosterone levels in his body and had doctors do a testosterone replacement surgery.. What a fucking idiot! Dude is big and strong especially for a WW now, no reason for more testosterone.. And I know it wasnt for anythin but trying to cheat.. I'm glad his ass gets fired, I think Dana should do this for everyone.. Kinda funny that chael sonnen ha the same thing and lied about it then committed fraud and Dana says the athletic commission was alittle harsh...
June 28, 2011 @ 05:31 PM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

Damn. That kinda makes me sad. Yeah I remember a long time ago this one dude on the ADCC forum (when it still existed) said he was on gyno or something like that. IDK what that is. But he said it makes your nipples puffy or some ish. IDK. Super pause no homo on that though. But yeah the rumors have died down now that he's the UFC golden boy. But when he first came on the scene a lot of folks were saying it.
June 28, 2011 @ 06:07 PM
CHOPZZ

TESTOSTERONE REPLACEMENT? wtfffffffffffffffff

what a fucking retard... maybe UFC will give his job back since he fessed up himself.. idk

June 28, 2011 @ 07:07 PM
Scotty

^ Nah it took him 2 days to confess what he did but I also just read that he said he has a testosterone problem and needed the replacement.. So u needed the replacement during fight time? Why didn't he tell the NSAC that he had this done? He got caught and fired so he needed to talk to his people to get a good story.. Atleast, Thiago Silva came clean and said he took something but tried to replace it.. Nate lied just like chael, they deserve to be gone...

Damn. That kinda makes me sad. Yeah I remember a long time ago this one dude on the ADCC forum (when it still existed) said he was on gyno or something like that. IDK what that is. But he said it makes your nipples puffy or some ish. IDK. Super pause no homo on that though. But yeah the rumors have died down now that he's the UFC golden boy. But when he first came on the scene a lot of folks were saying it.

There is tons of people still agree GSP is on shit and think that's the reason why he gets to fight in Canada all the time.. Their athletic commission isn't as strict as the states.. Also U know Dana does a very good job keeping it out of the media! But there is alot more guys than just GSP who look like they are on PED's!
June 29, 2011 @ 03:31 AM
CHOPZZ

lmaooooo @ sneaky little gloves

June 29, 2011 @ 05:55 AM
snowflake

yeah that was needed thanks for sharing that!

Please login first to reply.