Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
June 12, 2011 @ 03:05 AM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

List of Asian fighters judges have robbed:

Nam Phan
Korean Zombie
Caol Uno
Michihiro Omigawa
Megumi Fujii
Riki Fukuda
Akihiro Gono
Genki Sudo
K-Taro Nakamura

^ Omigawa lost against Elkin by unanimous decision... it almost made me popped a blood vessel in my nose.

- Am I the only one who thought Carwin's corner was just fucking fucking terrible? like damn... no technical advice, it's just show what's your made of n etc bullshit. He looked helpless against Junior. He shouldve went for a broke in the 3rd round.

- Maia caved in after his impressive performance in the first round after tasting Munoz' power... sad oh yeah i saw Rafael celebrating with Munoz. didn't he help Maia to train in Vegas at Wandy's gym? like wtf... oh well, i guess the business is business.

-Kenny did just what i thought he would do.

- OMG OMG.... seeing Yves getting KTFO'd just crushed my heart to thousands of pieces. sadsadsad Sam was impressive though

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

June 12, 2011 @ 09:45 AM
E THE REAL

cousin just started fighting. lessons.
June 12, 2011 @ 12:53 PM
cto424

you can also watch the fights at mmashare
June 12, 2011 @ 12:57 PM
Scotty

- Am I the only one who thought Carwin's corner was just fucking fucking terrible? like damn... no technical advice, it's just show what's your made of n etc bullshit. He looked helpless against Junior. He shouldve went for a broke in the 3rd round.

- Maia caved in after his impressive performance in the first round after tasting Munoz' power... sad oh yeah i saw Rafael celebrating with Munoz. didn't he help Maia to train in Vegas at Wandy's gym? like wtf... oh well, i guess the business is business.

I honestly think Carwin just didnt want to take any more punishment to his face, so he didnt try to attack more.. Cause he knew JDS would just throw more jabs and then try to finish.. Carwin took a beating in the first round though, Santos just battered his face the whole round.. JDS asked Herb Dean to stop the fight cause he didnt want to punch Carwin anymore.. Class act, he knew Carwin face was beat and didnt want to punch him anymore.. But Herb said keep going and Junior kept going,, Im surprised it lastled all 3 rounds though..

Munoz has been part of KingsMMA since its opened.. Rafael has been his muay thai trainer for awhile now and all those guys go train at Marks Gym as well.. But anyway, who the fuck is the judge who scored it 30-27 for Munoz? Is that guy retarded? He lost the first round, won the second and Barely won the 3rd(could have been tied).. Scoring 30-27, they some bullshit! Great fight though, Maia had a new gameplan of staying on his feet and it caught Munoz off guard and hurt in the first.. Maia almost got that crucifix neck crank, pretty damn impressive.. Judges must of missed that though.. haha

Kenflo isnt going to be able to go 5 rounds with Jose Aldo.. He was getting tired the last minute of the fight and thats how Diego rocked him at the end.. If there was 20 more second Florian would have been done.. Dont think he is going to be able to handle Aldo.. He did better than what i expected though, he didnt get tired early and wasnt that weak.. But he will be fighting a much bigger, stronger and talented 145'er than Diego Nunes..

My man Donald Cerrone hacking down some trees with those leg kicks... God i love brutal leg kicks, its something i always will enjoy watching.. Comes from training Muay Thai i guess, but still thought he should have put alittle more pressure on.. But like he said he didnt want to get in any position where he would be submitted..
June 12, 2011 @ 03:52 PM
lihp

^ check out mmatko.com for to view the fights.

i say the event was solid. the PPV portion was packed with action although there was lack of finish imo. still worth it

thanks dude, this makes me wish i didn't read the results
June 12, 2011 @ 04:07 PM
Hamster Boy

who's a better wrestler cain or shane?
just wondering

SEQUENCE http://www.sequence.us

June 12, 2011 @ 04:13 PM
Scotty

^ Cains a better wrestler for sure and a better overall fighter than Carwin... Cain is faster on his feet with better stand up, better wrestling, better JJ and better cardio/training.. JDS is going to have his hands full with Cain but Cain better prepare for JDS's boxing! But i have Cain winning this fight against JDS..
June 12, 2011 @ 07:05 PM
kalemlim5

studies are very successful. has done a good job.
June 13, 2011 @ 01:26 AM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=faLjMQBcp48
Dana white interviewed by Ariel on UFC 131. free chael movement

-seriously though, nobody felt the crushing pain when u saw yves getting ktfo'd? i felt like i lost a good chunk of myself. thats the pain i've experienced.

-Donald Cerrone was impressive, i just wished he would've pushed little harder to finish.

so strange, i thought Diego Sanchez was still with Ali Sonoma aka former UFC girl. Regardless I'm happy for him. I wish nothing but the happiness :D

YUS, YUS, YUSSSS

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

June 13, 2011 @ 11:18 AM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

one of those refs is retarded...30-27 in the maia fight and another 30-27 in the nunes fight too

I can almost guarantee his name was cecil peoples. Horrible ref. Horrible judge.

damn missed the fights. read the results but how were the fights?

Great fights IMO. Lots of back and forth action that really should've gone 5 rounds. The athletes are getting better. 3 rounds ending with 2 fresh fighters doesn't feel complete. 5 rounders ftw.

-Kenny did just what i thought he would do.

- OMG OMG.... seeing Yves getting KTFO'd just crushed my heart to thousands of pieces. sadsadsad Sam was impressive though

Yeah I was really hoping to see Yves make a comeback. One of my fave fighters. I think he was just too confident against stout feeling like his striking was superior. He paid the price. My heart kinda sank but I gave hella props to Stout for being all class.

Kenny will not be able to handle Aldo if he could barely handle Nunes. It's that simple. A healthy Aldo is going to make kenny try to drop to 125. LOOOOL

I'm super impressed with Maia. I'm disappointed that he died out from the middle of the 2nd. I still can't believe how well he did on the feet. And Choppz, Munoz is affiliated with KINGS MMA so Cordeiro is gonna be happy for him even if at one point he worked with Maia. You're right. Business is business. IMO, in fight sports friendship needs to take a back seat. It's a competition not a personal beef.

About Carwin's corner....what would you tell Carwin after seeing that he has no chance? He tried for the TD. Stuffed. He tried the KO punch. Dodged. He tried to box. He got battered. LOL. Nah but you're right. They need to think on their feet and readapt on the fly. If plan a isn't working, go to b. Then c, then d, and so on. It's like they literally only had 2 plans. Stand and bang or take him down. Neither worked and they ran out of ideas. I think JDS would've won either way though.

who's a better wrestler cain or shane?
just wondering

Cain by a longshot.

^ Cains a better wrestler for sure and a better overall fighter than Carwin... Cain is faster on his feet with better stand up, better wrestling, better JJ and better cardio/training.. JDS is going to have his hands full with Cain but Cain better prepare for JDS's boxing! But i have Cain winning this fight against JDS..

IDk man. Long layoffs are bad for fighters. I have yet to see a fighter come back from a long lay off and look great. Meanwhile, JDS just got a huge confidence boost. JDS has better boxing than Cain. JDS also showed great take down defense, but also the ability to stand back up. That could pose a serious threat. If Cain wasn't coming off a layoff, I would have him winning. But ring rust is a factor. Either way it's going to be a great fight.
June 13, 2011 @ 01:03 PM
Scotty

^ Very true which could be a factor but also alot of guys coming off layoffs from injuries is mainly been knee injuries, so they just have to sit around.. Cain was his shoulder, so he could still do cardio exercises.. Still isn't going 100% against somebody but its better than not doing anything.. Also Cain is different fighter, he has that fighting spirit mexicans carry but we'll have to see how he comes into the fight.. Still think he has the edge on JDS but has to prepare his boxing very well..

JDS did a number on Carwin, look at his face after the fight:

Also im starting to get irritated with these young fighters thinking there is some rule where u win 3 in a row and u are a number 1 contender... Not sure, where this get this from but its starting to get annoying.. I see all these new up n comers always saying shit like "i won 3 in row, i think if i win this one i should be next in line"... Well thats not how it works, u gotta work your way up to top 5 then beat the top guys to claim that spot.. What set this off was i just saw an interview with brendan schaub saying if he beats Bog Nog he should get the number 1 contender spot! He claims cause he has beaten some bigger names and has his last 4 fights... First off, who u beat? Washed up Mirko cro cop, Gonzaga who isnt even in the UFC anymore, and 2 no namers on the undercard? So u beating Big Nog gets u a number 1 spot? Come on now beaten big nog will put a nice win under your belt but u arent in the same league as the top guys.. Other fighters got this syndrome as well.. Just irritates me when they look for a hand out...
June 13, 2011 @ 03:27 PM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

I say give it to him. Give him Mir and let's see how he feels. LOL. I think he forgets the before he got that KO Cro Cop had his face busted up and Mirko was winning. Imagine what Mir would do. In fact, I'm hoping that Nog will be able to stop him.
June 13, 2011 @ 06:37 PM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

-same here, for some strange reason. i cant stand Brand. I'm a huge Big Nog fan so i'll always be pullin' for him :D

-As of right now Cain > JDS by superior wrestling. We might see a similar fight like Cain vs. Cheick Congo. Cain got rocked like fuckin' 3 times in that fight though.

-DM, i entirely agree with in fight sports, the friendship needs to take a back seat.

-I srsly believe Hatsu Hioki is the only fighter who can actually beat Jose Aldo. In his interview, with ariel. he said he'd rather fight 2 fights then go for the title shot because he feels like he needs to get accustomed to the cage. Also he's planning to training at the Tristar, Montreal :D

June 13, 2011 @ 07:16 PM
Scotty

^ Hioki is dumb for going to Tri star they will try to change his style of fighting.. He is very good off his back and likes to be there, tri is all about getting on top and staying there.. Look at every fighter coming out of there, they all changed.. Even Kenny florians style has changed from going there.. GSP is a bitch now, miguel torres doesnt fight any where near like he used too.. Hioki should go somewhere else or just stay where he is at right now.. Like i said though, all these japanese fighters have a hard time in the cage, so he might have to go somewhere to train for that... But i still think Jose Aldo would dominate him on his feet!

Mayhem Miller;s Full interview about TUF(names his trainers, talk shit on Bisping, good jokes):
www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbYBXfbwZK0&feature=player_embedded

www.youtube.com/watch?v=attPMqE1L_w&feature=player_embedded
June 13, 2011 @ 07:43 PM
Hamster Boy

imo i think jds has a slight advantage in hands and cain in wrestling
lmfao god cecil peoples that ♥♥♥♥♥ is too funny he does that lil dance move before he lets the fighters engage

June 13, 2011 @ 09:33 PM
Scotty

This week Dana is going to sit down with the Athletic commission to try and get shit fixed.. Dana was actually pissed in the post conference about the judging and how previous fights have been judged.. After the first 30-27 in the Omigawa fight which lead to Omigawa losing but Dana gave him a winning pay anyways and the 30-27 in the Munoz/maia fight he was pissed.. Everyone in MMA should go to the athletic commission and get some shit straightened out.. Shit is getting out of hand with bad judging..

JDS has better boxing but overall stand up is a toss up cause Cain has very good foot work and Muay Thai.. Not a heavy hitter like JDS but he has the combos and angles to work u.. But JDS has superior boxing which u have to watch out for and huge punches.. Should be a very exciting fight though, Dana says JDS has to work on somethings if he wants to beat Cain.. Cain is an overall package, great stand up, superior wrestling, good JJ, and great cardio for a HW.. Thats why i feel he will beat JDS.. Best part about these 2, is that they are young, i almost forgot JDS is only 27 and for Cain he is only 28.. Guys are just starting there prime.. This could be like the Randy Couture/tito ortiz/Chuck Liddell era of the heavy weights! See them fighting each other a few times..
June 13, 2011 @ 10:09 PM
Hamster Boy

yeah definitely
i predict cain is going to come at him with choppin kicks and knees i dont remember jds ever fighting a fight that wasnt pure hands

June 14, 2011 @ 10:24 AM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

This week Dana is going to sit down with the Athletic commission to try and get shit fixed.. Dana was actually pissed in the post conference about the judging and how previous fights have been judged.. After the first 30-27 in the Omigawa fight which lead to Omigawa losing but Dana gave him a winning pay anyways and the 30-27 in the Munoz/maia fight he was pissed.. Everyone in MMA should go to the athletic commission and get some shit straightened out.. Shit is getting out of hand with bad judging..

JDS has better boxing but overall stand up is a toss up cause Cain has very good foot work and Muay Thai.. Not a heavy hitter like JDS but he has the combos and angles to work u.. But JDS has superior boxing which u have to watch out for and huge punches.. Should be a very exciting fight though, Dana says JDS has to work on somethings if he wants to beat Cain.. Cain is an overall package, great stand up, superior wrestling, good JJ, and great cardio for a HW.. Thats why i feel he will beat JDS.. Best part about these 2, is that they are young, i almost forgot JDS is only 27 and for Cain he is only 28.. Guys are just starting there prime.. This could be like the Randy Couture/tito ortiz/Chuck Liddell era of the heavy weights! See them fighting each other a few times..

Yeah man, I still think Dana actually cares about his fighters if they're classy. For him to give Omigawa winning pay when contractually he didn't have to says a lot about Dana IMO. I think he's only a "dick" cuz that's how he grew up in Boston. I'm the same way. I can come off as a dick, but beneath the surface I'm actually a very caring person. Plus, it also comes down to money. Different judging could potentially translate into more exciting fights. More exciting fights = happy fans and more new fans.

yeah definitely
i predict cain is going to come at him with choppin kicks and knees i dont remember jds ever fighting a fight that wasnt pure hands

IDK man. I'm guessing Cain's smarter than that and will not want to box with JDS. I'm guessing he's going to want to wrestle. I'm thinking the fight's gonna look like his fight against Rothwell where he just kept punching regardless of where the fight was. Cain's gnp is some of the best ever.
June 14, 2011 @ 01:14 PM
Scotty

^ i think Dana did that to make a point the judges that he got robbed and to the athletic commission say "this needs to be fixed".. But it wasnt a big winning pay, it was only 5k, thats chump change to what the ufc made that night.. haha Nah but Dana does have a caring side but also has more of a business side which is started to show more and more.. Which brings me to this point.. MMA being legalized in NY, the people who dont want it arent actually against MMA! haha They are against Dana white and the UFC.. The point where they said why is boxing legal and not MMA, they brought up a very interesting point.. Few people said, in boxing the boxer are getting alot more of the pay to put there life on the line.. While in the UFC the promotion makes the most money and the fighters dont make shit! For example this weekend just in tickets sales alone ufc brought in 2.8 million(lower than usual places and it was the stanley cup as well) and nevermind PPV sales.. ALL the fighters combined get only like 10-15% of that that includes bonuses.. In boxing, the boxers combined get well over 50% of the total.. Reason some feel MMA especially the UFC, are putting these fighters at risk.. Sergio Mora brought this point up...

Strikeforce: Werdum vs. Overeem, this saturday on showtime

MAIN CARD (Showtime)
Alistair Overeem vs. Fabricio Werdum (heavyweight grand-prix opening round)
Josh Barnett vs. Brett Rogers (heavyweight grand-prix opening round)
Daniel Cormier vs. Jeff Monson
Chad Griggs vs. Valentijn Overeem
Jorge Masvidal vs. K.J. Noons

- Even though Werdum has a better training camp now, still think Overeem is going to Tag him on the chin, then pound him out! I dont see Werdum getting overeem down and submitting him or I dont see overeem going for a takedown so werdum can get a submission

- Barnett is going to takedown Rogers and win on the ground

- Monson by North/south Choke HAHAHA

- And well we all know who im going for in the KJ fight! hahaha KJ about to get the number 1 spot and take on Gil! And that will be exciting fight watch!
June 14, 2011 @ 02:05 PM
omisoky

футболки с ло&
купить майку на заказ в самарской области футболки в томске как вывести пятна ржавчины с белой футболки
а
дизайн футболки для парня печать на футболках надписей мужские трусы боксеры майки прикольные футболки со стразами suka заказать футболку nenctolshendspic narod2 ru/tolstovki-mayki-futbolki-s-logotipom html]толстовки майки футболки с логотипом блатные футболки заказать майку с брендом amscholanas land ru/69_futbolku-add-message html]футболку add message футболка с изображением мандалы футболки с брендом футболки с жирафами интернет магазин купить футболку заказать майку по белоруси футболка lion каталог футболка я рэп menrirensubt land ru/142 html]купить футболка олимпийская сборная россия футболки с группами чёрные распродажа на дом клубные футболки санкт-петербург ужасные приключения майка спортивная футболка sport fiebrintherncomp narod2 ru/35_kak-sshit-shtoru---mayku html]как сшить штору майку где делают надписи на футболки в екатеринбурге футболки в челябинске linkin park футболки где заказать логотип на футболку черная майка мужская metorthoren narod2 ru/114_futbolka-helloween html]футболка helloween адидас футболки женские футболки с логотипом м "курская" футболки с надписью группы звери футболка прикольная новый год abwuntuaco narod2 ru/146_sportivnie-futbolki-nike-modnie-zolotogo-tsveta-ili-kofti html]спортивные футболки нике модные золотого цвета или кофты футболки блондинка с мозгами розовый оливковые майка спицами rieluvara land ru/way-31 html]футболки с длинными рукавами женские с приколами как заказать футболку в перми футболки offspring санкт-петербург купить майку с надписью java цены на участки район первомайки алматы футболки для барменов футболка футбольная nike бодибилдинг футболки футболка рома countperchestsun land ru/mayki-s-tokio-hotel html]майки с tokio hotel футболка с галстуком шелкография в киеве на футболке оборудование печать футболка заказ футболки рубина по интернету countperchestsun land ru/way-79 html]майка поло вектор футболки пермь sensation майки майка с логотипом jeet kun do grehungiobreath land ru/48_genskie-futbolki-linkin-park html]женские футболки linkin park майки с ранетками футболки всех команд мира футболки в год быка майки военизированные купить майку спартака denis simachev футболки футболки петербург дёшево купить бундес майка с гербом футболка русский десантник режет горло американцу мы можем выполнение рисунка на майках с фотографии grehungiobreath land ru/spb-prikolnie-futbolki html]спб прикольные футболки футболка итальянская сборная футболка логотип медведь оборудование для нанесения изображений на футболки майка от американская футболка i ny
фотография на футболку адрес футболка баскетбольная майки на заказ рэперские
June 14, 2011 @ 02:39 PM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

^ i think Dana did that to make a point the judges that he got robbed and to the athletic commission say "this needs to be fixed".. But it wasnt a big winning pay, it was only 5k, thats chump change to what the ufc made that night.. haha Nah but Dana does have a caring side but also has more of a business side which is started to show more and more.. Which brings me to this point.. MMA being legalized in NY, the people who dont want it arent actually against MMA! haha They are against Dana white and the UFC.. The point where they said why is boxing legal and not MMA, they brought up a very interesting point.. Few people said, in boxing the boxer are getting alot more of the pay to put there life on the line.. While in the UFC the promotion makes the most money and the fighters dont make shit! For example this weekend just in tickets sales alone ufc brought in 2.8 million(lower than usual places and it was the stanley cup as well) and nevermind PPV sales.. ALL the fighters combined get only like 10-15% of that that includes bonuses.. In boxing, the boxers combined get well over 50% of the total.. Reason some feel MMA especially the UFC, are putting these fighters at risk.. Sergio Mora brought this point up...

Strikeforce: Werdum vs. Overeem, this saturday on showtime

UFC is not putting them at risk. They are putting themselves at risk. These are grown men. They can choose to not participate. And paying them more doesn't lower the risk. One day I'd like the fighters to get paid more, but saying boxers get 50% and that's fair is silly. First off, boxing is a struggling sport. So following their model is stupid. 2ndly, it's not like Dana and the Fertittas pocket that money. They are trying to expand this sport. It's expensive. They're reinvesting. Boxing just wants one quick payday. I mean seriously, the UFC brings in 2.8 mill in one day? Mayweather makes more than that for fighting. I think the UFC is being fair. I just hope one day in the future they can get paid more as the sport grows. I mean, a six figure pay day was out of the question back in the day. Now there are some MMA fighters who are now millionaires. Why? Because the UFC expanded. How? Thanks to Dana and the Fertittas. I'm a trust their model. Not the failing boxing model.

PREDICTIONS!!!! Wow I thought these fights were never gonna happen, geez.

MAIN CARD (Showtime)
Alistair Overeem vs. Fabricio Werdum (heavyweight grand-prix opening round)

Overeem by murder.

Josh Barnett vs. Brett Rogers (heavyweight grand-prix opening round)

Josh by GNP from mount.

Daniel Cormier vs. Jeff Monson

Cormier by TKO. Cormier is a better wrestler. Longer reach. I feel Cormier sprawling and brawling. Maybe land a TD of his own. But Cormier's got this.

I'm a just go with Valentijn but he can be wishy washy. Let's see if he's on point this time.

Jorge Masvidal vs. K.J. Noons

Noons by TKO.
June 14, 2011 @ 06:37 PM
Scotty

UFC is not putting them at risk. They are putting themselves at risk. These are grown men. They can choose to not participate. And paying them more doesn't lower the risk. One day I'd like the fighters to get paid more, but saying boxers get 50% and that's fair is silly. First off, boxing is a struggling sport. So following their model is stupid. 2ndly, it's not like Dana and the Fertittas pocket that money. They are trying to expand this sport. It's expensive. They're reinvesting. Boxing just wants one quick payday. I mean seriously, the UFC brings in 2.8 mill in one day? Mayweather makes more than that for fighting. I think the UFC is being fair. I just hope one day in the future they can get paid more as the sport grows. I mean, a six figure pay day was out of the question back in the day. Now there are some MMA fighters who are now millionaires. Why? Because the UFC expanded. How? Thanks to Dana and the Fertittas. I'm a trust their model. Not the failing boxing model.

Yeah this is how some of the NY people involved are explaining it.. They feel the fighters should be getting paid more for putting there life on the line for the business.. Basically saying if it wasnt for the fighters, this sport wouldnt exist.. Which is a fair statement cause thats true.. And also i think what they are trying to say is that they rather see the people's money paying to see these guys, goes to them not Dana and everyone else.. I agree on the part fighters should be getting paid more but i wouldnt use this as an excuse to not legalize the sport in a state.. And my example was trying to make out what they were saying..

Oh man, Vancouver's athletic commissions excuse for the 30-27 judging.. HAHHAA They said cause in the second round of the owigawa fight, he was hit with combos which stopped in dead in his tracks from coming forward.. But we felt that he was rocked cause his knee buckled a bit.. But then say they he has an unusual style and stance so they couldnt really tell but thought he could have been rocked.. HAHAHA So u are basing a 30-27, 3 round fight off one time combo that happened in the second round? And what about the munoz/Maia fight? Wow, they are stupid and like Dana white says that judge shouldnt ever judge again!
June 15, 2011 @ 06:06 AM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPpfcNinGLE&feature=mh_lolz&list=FLr4aONykr95E

&)&)&) Arianny can put me in the Peruvian necktie anytime she wants..

June 15, 2011 @ 01:22 PM
Scotty

^ She is Smoking hot! And she also made the UFC magazine cover as well

KJ Uncaged episode 3:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=nF44079eQc8&feature=player_embedded

Also Rampage and Jones both cleared to fight in september at UFC 135 in Denver.. I believe this will be Rampages last shot at the title and needs to bring everything he has to the win this fight!
June 15, 2011 @ 01:44 PM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

Yeah this is how some of the NY people involved are explaining it.. They feel the fighters should be getting paid more for putting there life on the line for the business.. Basically saying if it wasnt for the fighters, this sport wouldnt exist.. Which is a fair statement cause thats true.. And also i think what they are trying to say is that they rather see the people's money paying to see these guys, goes to them not Dana and everyone else.. I agree on the part fighters should be getting paid more but i wouldnt use this as an excuse to not legalize the sport in a state.. And my example was trying to make out what they were saying..

Oh man, Vancouver's athletic commissions excuse for the 30-27 judging.. HAHHAA They said cause in the second round of the owigawa fight, he was hit with combos which stopped in dead in his tracks from coming forward.. But we felt that he was rocked cause his knee buckled a bit.. But then say they he has an unusual style and stance so they couldnt really tell but thought he could have been rocked.. HAHAHA So u are basing a 30-27, 3 round fight off one time combo that happened in the second round? And what about the munoz/Maia fight? Wow, they are stupid and like Dana white says that judge shouldnt ever judge again!

Obviously the sport wouldn't exist if the fighters didn't fight. But the sport existed when dudes were getting paid scraps. It will continue to exist. I still think fighters get a fair cut at the UFC. The UFC staff earn their keep too. But I don't think these people realize that a good majority of the revenues are being reinvested to expand the brand. Where boxing everyone just cashes out. There's not reinvesting in boxing. It's just grab the cash and bounce. Then maybe set up another fight in the next 2 years that might almost mean something. But pro boxers on the lower levels get paid less from what I know. I don't get their beef. Instead of paying Anderson 5 mill per fight and paying everyone else $5000, they spread it evenly and reasonably compared to boxing where Mayweather will get $25 mil but the undercard guys get $10k. First off, UFC ain't making money like that. 2ndly, that's one of the reason boxing is dying. Eff that.

^Also Rampage and Jones both cleared to fight in september at UFC 135 in Denver.. I believe this will be Rampages last shot at the title and needs to bring everything he has to the win this fight!

Rampage has a puncher's chance. I see Jones mauling Rampage.
June 17, 2011 @ 12:23 PM
Scotty

UFC 134 Press conference in Rio:

* An image some people would love to see, like myself! These 3 on the same card, in brazil, and are called teammates by Big Nog! Only one thing would make this picture better if Wanderlei was in the pic.. I still think they should have let him fight leben on this card...

Dana White announced that Anderson Silva is the greatest ever:
"He hasn't lost a fight in five years. He's never lost in the UFC. The last time he lost was to Yushin Okami in October 2006. He's got the most title defenses ever, with eight. He's got the longest (UFC) win streak ever, at 13-0. And in my opinion, he's the greatest mixed martial artist ever. Ever, period."

* Also that lost to Okami was a disqualification for an illegal kick...
June 17, 2011 @ 01:28 PM
Hamster Boy

epic picture &)
anderson looks kinda big there lol

June 17, 2011 @ 09:15 PM
Scotty

^ Silva is big, he walks around at 220 most of the time but the thing with him is, he shreds that off fairly quickly and easily.. Which is a plus cause he makes 185 easily but also is just as big as most LHW.. So he is a very big MW compared to most of them..

Also UFC 138 is set for Velasquez vs. JDS in San Jose, CA, right in Velasquez;s hometown now! First time for UFC in San Jose but pretty big MMA crowd since Strikeforce comes out of there... Also UFC 140 set for GSP vs. Diaz and the good news is, its in Vegas NOT Canada! haha
June 18, 2011 @ 01:13 AM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

Main Card (Showtime)

Alistair Overeem (256) vs. Fabricio Werdum (246)
Josh Barnett (256) vs. Brett Rogers (258 )
Daniel Cormier (239.5) vs. Jeff Monson (234)
Chad Griggs (234) vs. Valentijn Overeem (234.5)
Jorge Masvidal (155) vs. K.J. Noons (156)

Preliminary Card (HDNet)

Gesias Cavalcante (155) vs. Justin Wilcox (156)
Magno Almeida (155) vs. Conor Heun (155)
Nah-Shon Burrell (179) vs. Joe Ray (180)
Mike Bronzoulis (170) vs. Todd Moore (169.5)
Brian Melancon (175) vs. Isaac Vallie-Flagg (170)

June 18, 2011 @ 06:02 PM
lihp

Alistair Overeem vs. Fabricio Werdum
Josh Barnett vs. Brett Rogers this is pure gut feeling, brett looks in shape and focused
Daniel Cormier vs. Jeff Monson cormier by decision
Jorge Masvidal vs. KJ Noons

Please login first to reply.