Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
October 2, 2008 @ 02:14 AM
FVisILL

^ haha as much as i hate kimbo, im excited for the fight saturday. its just gonna be funny to see him and shamrock fighting. plus im excited to see arlovski back in action. he is gonna fuck up big country.
October 3, 2008 @ 01:39 AM
FVisILL

^ Thats gonna be at ufc 92 or 93, i cant remember, but its also gonna be coheadlined with Noguiera vs. Mir and Griffin vs. Evans. Its probably gonna be the best card ive ever seen. If not, then definately the most stacked. Im almost mad excited for Alves vs. Sanchez, its gonna be a sick fight.
October 3, 2008 @ 09:45 PM

Inactive

the reason why evans is getting a title fight over machida is because he knocked out liddell. evans has accomplished more inside the ufc then machida has so far. evans completely jacked liddell, machida beat ortiz. congrats machida, you beat a washed up overrated fighter.
Like i said, Evans has more buzz due to the knock out. Ortiz is no push over. If you're gonna discredit Machida's opponent, might as well apply that to Evans who by the way didn't finish that same overrated fighter. Plus he would've loss had it not been for the point deduction.
October 5, 2008 @ 03:30 PM
chopstickthugz

ELITE XC
KIMBO got KO by just-random-205er in 1st round. (NOT IMPROVED)

NOT impressed by Andrei's ground skills... Very impressed by Andrei's hands. Fat Roy had a chance in the ground, in fact he was in the SIDEMOUNT before refree stood them up?!? Andrei better WORK harder if he wants to fight FEDOR

Gina Carona kicked ass for good 15 minutes. good striking skills. if she didnt win then i wouldve talked shit on her for barely making weights. NEVERTHELESS she's still BANGING! (literally & HOT)

*i like the fact how much exposure Fedor gotten.

UFC saturday night fights showed preliminary bouts along with Forrest Griffen vs Rampage. Sakara's high kick KO was awesome, not to mention the little dance before KO lol

hyped up for FORREST vs RASHAD & RAMPAGE vs WANDERLEI 3
October 16, 2008 @ 12:26 AM
FVisILL

^ I really hope Arlovski wins. This is going to be Fedor's first real big test. Sylvia is shit. Arlovski is gonna stand and trade with him and I think he is really going to execute a good sprawl cuz he knows if he goes down it could be all over. I just worry about Arlovski's chin, but i think it's better then i think.
October 16, 2008 @ 11:25 PM
FVisILL

huh?

anyway, Fedor via armbar.

That's probably going to be the outcome but im really just pulling for Arlovski.
October 18, 2008 @ 01:58 AM
chopstickthugz

tomorrow will be UFC 89!!!
Michael Bisping vs Chris Leben... i hope Leben wins cuz Bisping is overated.... wait last time i saw Bisping he was kickin' ass anyways i dont really follow none of these fighters

Sokudju vs Cane will be great match!
Akihiro Gono vs someone (idont know his name lol) i hope Gono wins!
Marcus Davis vs some British dude... i hope Marcus kicks his ass
Brandon "OVERPAID" Vera vs Keith Jardine.... i really hope Jardine FUCKS him up! ive fan of keith ever since he beat Chuck
David Bielkheden vs. Jess Liaudin is classic striker vs grappler match

AFTER ALL THIS WILL BE FREE ON SPIKE TV ON 9 (I BELIEVE SO) it'll be KICKASSS!
October 18, 2008 @ 05:08 PM
DeeCaff

ok card, but it's free so i can't complain. predictions anyone? here's mine.

Leben vs Bisping
i think bisping's movement and hands are technically better than leben's. if bisping can keep his distance and avoid leben's hands he'll stroll for a decision. i dont see bisping KO'ing leben though. on the other hand it's kind of hard to not get tagged for 15 minutes, so if leben can connect just once in the fight it'l be lights out for bisping. but due to his speed, intelligence, gameplan, and movement: bisping by unanimous decision.

Sokoudjou vs Cane
sok's judo base will be key here to keep it standing. if sok can connect in the clinch or sprawl cane will go down like arona and nog did. sok by KO in the 2nd.
October 19, 2008 @ 01:16 PM
wiznerd1

i would just like to announce anderson silva is the best
October 21, 2008 @ 10:12 PM

Inactive

Well it looks like EliteXC is over. I praying to god that Dream snatch guys like Alvarez and Diaz so we can get some more great LW fights. I'm pretty sure Kimbo will land a gig in Japan and most likely Shields will be heading to UFC.
Other fighters out of the job
KJ Noon - he's pretty much guaranteed a gig anywhere
Robbie Lawler - Connection with Hughes?
Antonio Silva - Steroid took him out so who knows what happens?
Ninja Rua - DREAM?
October 22, 2008 @ 08:49 AM
chopstickthugz

yeah i just read through sherdog's interview about how ELiteXC went apeshit with their money... buying up all the companys etc.

u know it would be nice if Affliction gets Gina Carano. the fact that it'll be 2nd top leading MMA organization that always open to new things like MMA/boxing event... also Gina is good n very marketable for any organizations BUT UFC (they're not considering Woman MMA) she could pull much more PPV buys for Affliction

Japanese MMA isnt lookin good... although Sengoku finally got the TV deal. DREAM has been struggling with ratings. i hope they do well in NYE event.

btw ive heard a rumor about Yoshihiro Akiyama being a free agent. with 2 japanese MMA organization i said above n UFC!!! i want to see him fight against GSP or Anderson Silva and he's very popular in Japan N Korea
oh UFC is also eyeing of Melvin Manhoef!!! he said they contacted him but no decision will be made until end of this year resting through.
October 22, 2008 @ 06:32 PM
Fredinsac

manhoef would fit in perfectly with the "newer" ufc fans who just wanna see a knock out plus i think him vs silva would be a striking highlight. akiyama would be a good test to anderson silva's title but i'm still upset that okami is left completely out of the mix. i also think that from a business perspective the ufc would be fools not to pick up kimbo. granted they probably aren't going to shell out as much money as elitexc did but i think kimbo on a ufc fight card would bring tremendous ppv buys. DREAM is dealing with rating issues but honestly when someone mentions DREAM I only think of their lightweight roster cause it's pretty damn stacked.
October 22, 2008 @ 07:49 PM
DeeCaff

yeah i just read through sherdog's interview about how ELiteXC went apeshit with their money... buying up all the companys etc.

u know it would be nice if Affliction gets Gina Carano. the fact that it'll be 2nd top leading MMA organization that always open to new things like MMA/boxing event... also Gina is good n very marketable for any organizations BUT UFC (they're not considering Woman MMA) she could pull much more PPV buys for Affliction

Japanese MMA isnt lookin good... although Sengoku finally got the TV deal. DREAM has been struggling with ratings. i hope they do well in NYE event.

btw ive heard a rumor about Yoshihiro Akiyama being a free agent. with 2 japanese MMA organization i said above n UFC!!! i want to see him fight against GSP or Anderson Silva and he's very popular in Japan N Korea
oh UFC is also eyeing of Melvin Manhoef!!! he said they contacted him but no decision will be made until end of this year resting through.

its pretty sad but dana doesn't like women fighting in general. theres a big gap between great women fighters, and the horrible fighters which would make it hard for the ufc to create matches. so i dont see the ufc establishing any womens division any time soon, which also means no gina. sad

as for akiyama i think hes a good fighter but hes been given alot of cans lately. hopefully he can drop the gi and make his way to the ufc soon.
October 23, 2008 @ 06:11 PM
imtheman

nobody has mentioned anything bout UFC 89 - but IT SUCKED..... lame ass fights except the Lytle vs Taylor.

UFC 90 - 94 though.... some damn good cards!
October 23, 2008 @ 08:15 PM
DeeCaff

nobody has mentioned anything bout UFC 89 - but IT SUCKED..... lame ass fights except the Lytle vs Taylor.

UFC 90 - 94 though.... some damn good cards!

yea it was pretty bad, any predictions on UFC 90?
October 23, 2008 @ 10:38 PM
FVisILL

Silva over Cote via KO in the 2nd.
Thiago Alves over Koscheck

(Wish it would have been Diego Sanchez vs. Alvez. Need to stop training so rough and shit. Alvez would still have won.)
October 25, 2008 @ 09:15 PM
chopstickthugz

yeah i agree
Silva will win for sure
Werdum will kick that newcomer's ass
i hope Thiago ko Koscheck

UFC 89 did suck... it was huge dissapointment for me watching Sokdoujou metally breaking down ONCE AGAIN as if he didnt want to take any part in the later round... i wonder why didnt he use his excellent judo skills

*did u guys hear about Mayhem Miller retiring? not sure it's going to be permanent but i really enjoy watchin' this guy fight

*WARNING! NOT SAFE FOR WORK CONTAINS NUDITY
have u guys seen Rachelle naked? well here it is if u havent
popdudish.com/2008/10/18/rachelle-leah-playboy-uncensored-photo/
October 26, 2008 @ 12:05 AM
DeeCaff

if you guys didnt catch ufc 90, cote planted his leg awkwardly and popped his knee out of his socket in the very beginning of the third. dela grotte told cote to be unpredictable and switch his stance in the corner. silva tko by stance in the third.
October 28, 2008 @ 12:38 AM
chopstickthugz

Alves vs. GSP after Penn beats GSP. make it happen "Mr. Dana White"

that's going to be interesting fight although i have to disagree on BJ beating GSP, i think GSP going to win.

UFC90

werdum got fucked... holy shit
Matt vs Dan Miller is on UFC.com and it's great fight.
Thiago is fucking GAME!!! dont ever doubt that man! brazillians keep it VERY REAL
i think Anderson wasnt motivated, though i do think he respect Cote's chin n his KO hand. he shouldve just submitted him. i still think Anderson is the shit!

Tyson vs Sean Sherk was great fight no wonder they won the Fight of the Night! impressed by Sean's boxing skills but not much head movements n i thought Tyson was mixing it up nicely with kicks n body shots
October 28, 2008 @ 01:02 AM
DeeCaff

that's going to be interesting fight although i have to disagree on BJ beating GSP, i think GSP going to win.

UFC90

werdum got fucked... holy shit
Matt vs Dan Miller is on UFC.com and it's great fight.
Thiago is fucking GAME!!! dont ever doubt that man! brazillians keep it VERY REAL
i think Anderson wasnt motivated, though i do think he respect Cote's chin n his KO hand. he shouldve just submitted him. i still think Anderson is the shit!

Tyson vs Sean Sherk was great fight no wonder they won the Fight of the Night! impressed by Sean's boxing skills but not much head movements n i thought Tyson was mixing it up nicely with kicks n body shots

for sure, cote has a good chin and shouldve went down on the knee or jab silva gave him round 2. hopefully anderson gets a wake up call to engage the fight and let his skill do all the talking. running around and dictating the exchanges are not going to cut it.
October 28, 2008 @ 10:02 PM
chopstickthugz

holy shit ive watched Aurelio vs hermes Franca and DAMN hermes got some vicious kicks

According to Dana White on Anderson Silva's reaction
“He’s flipping out. He wants to fight again, like, on Nov. 15,” White said. “He’s (upset) about his performance and he wants to fight again immediately.”

www.cagepotato.com/2008/10/28/anderson-silva-wants-a-make-up-fight-immediately/

*yeah he could be elusive, but i dont want him to fight like Lyoto Machida... not to mention he has KO power on his 2 legs n 2 hands!

i just received Fedor's MMA book! it breaks it down to strking techniques, counterattacks, strking attacks, the clinch, and finally 2 ground techiniques on bottom n top.
it's pretty cool book with nice sweeps, judo/sambo throws. i have 2 fedor's seminar videos so i could be next "Last Emperor" hahaha
October 28, 2008 @ 10:43 PM
FVisILL

Alves is the shit and if anyone (besides Penn) is going to beat GSP its going to be Alves. I truthfully think if Alves can execute a good sprawl and keep the fight standing up he has a much better stand up game then GSP. But it will be awhile till this fight happens. If at all.

Im extremely pissed at the way Silva fought Cote. I dont know what point he was trying to prove by acting like an ass, and this is coming from a HUGE Silva fan. When Silva did go in and trade he was clobbering Cote. Cote took all the punches well but if Silva went all out no one can withstand his clinch. Cote couldnt even catch a piece of Silva.
October 29, 2008 @ 12:45 AM
musiqhead

alves vs GSP but i think penn is going to win that fight
November 4, 2008 @ 10:48 PM
chopstickthugz

Sengoku 6 was pretty AWESOME

king MO could be the top competitor with soon only 2 professional MMA fights unlike Soudkoju, ironically they're team mates in the TEAM QUEST.

Kitaoka won the lightweight GP with his creepy eyes and devastating leg locks. ive he trains with Aoki and Imanari. after the GP, he said he wants to get a champion belt not some medal.

Jorge Santiago won the middle weight GP with his sick grappling skills n KO power. never noticed that guy for some strange reason. anyways he's very good. he also said he could fight Misaki if he's down.

all the winners have fight against japanese guy. for light weight Gomi Takanori (tournment was called "Road to GOMI") and for middle weight Misaki.

on the same night, Gomi fought against relatively unknown Russian fighter. Russian guy trains in the notorious Red Devils Team with Fedor i assume and he won some Muay Thai matches n Sambo tournment so he's not some dude came out of nowhere after all.
Russian guy is much taller than Gomi with reach advantage. Gomi was having trouble with finding his range in striking but he got 2 takedowns in 1st round and mounted. he almost KO Gomi in 2nd round, but he recovered. 3rd round Gomi was going for the fences n Russian guy was too busy dodging him.

in the end, gomi lost by split decision.

interesting night... oh Lil Nog also participated but he was too catious against relatively unknown guy... got the decision win over him.
November 5, 2008 @ 06:19 PM
chopstickthugz

WEC tonight !

WEC 36 Complete Weigh-in Results:
Urijah Faber (144.5) vs. Mike Thomas Brown (145)- Ball sack chin Urijah ALL THE WAY!
Paulo Filho (189) vs. Chael Sonnen (184.5)- Filho didnt make a weight so 25% of his purse will go to Sonnen and it'll be 3 rounds non-title fight, though Filho's corners promised if they lose the fight then they'll hand over the belt to Sonnen

Jens Pulver (146) vs. Leonard Garcia (145.5)- now this will be a fuckin' GREAT fight!
Jake Rosholt (185.5) vs. Nissen Osterneck (184.5)
Rob McCullough (155.5) vs. Donald Cerrone (156)
David Avellan (185) vs. Aaron Simpson (184.5)
Jose Aldo (146) vs. Jonathan Brookins (146)
Carmelo Marrero (206) vs. Steve Steinbeiss (202)
Danny Castillo (156) vs. Rafael Dias (155)
Rani Yahya (137) vs. Yoshiro Maeda (135)- this match will be interesting as well!

overall it's a great card! after this WEC event they emerge the light heavy weight n middle weight into UFC
November 15, 2008 @ 05:47 PM
chopstickthugz

UFC 91 TONIGHT!!!!
Main Event – UFC Heavyweight Championship
Brock Lesnar (265) vs Randy Couture (220) what the fuck? 45 lbs difference? if Randy survives 1st round then he'll get TKO on the ground or decision win

Joe Stevenson (156) vs Kenny Florian (156) Kenny kill him yeah
Josh Hendricks (23cool vs Gabriel Gonzaga (256) Gonzaga is going to submit him
Demian Maia (185) vs Nate Quarry (185) really excited for this fight, i hope Maia submits him
Tamdan McCrory (170) vs Dustin Hazelett (170) McCrory is cool with his lengthy arms n legs

Undercards
Aaron Riley (156) vs Jorge Gurgel (155)
Rafael dos Anjos (155) vs Jeremy Stephens (155)
Mark Bocek (155) vs Alvin Robinson (155)
Ryan Thomas (170) vs Matt Brown (171)
November 15, 2008 @ 11:25 PM

Inactive

here we go.. BROCK VS FEDOR? haha
November 15, 2008 @ 11:33 PM
Glaq

brock wouldve missed that punch if he never had those humongous fists razz
Brock>Fedor though
November 15, 2008 @ 11:50 PM
FVisILL

brock wouldve missed that punch if he never had those humongous fists :p
brock>fedor though

hahaha
November 16, 2008 @ 12:33 AM
FVisILL

Now Brock beat Couture. So next is Big Nog vs. Mir. Big Nog is going to kill Mir, so then its Nog vs. Lesnar. Nog is going to submit Lesnar 2nd round after Lesnar takes him down.

You heard it here first.

Please login first to reply.