FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (24 HOURS LEFT)
April 30, 2011 @ 01:50 AM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

^that sounds so much fun :D Arianny is fuckin' sexy even though she's an air head lol

www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhybSY03j2g&feature=player_embedded

UFC 129 in Toronto TOMORROW NIGHT
Main card:
Georges St. Pierre (169.5) vs. Jake Shields (169) [WW title] *i want Jake to win, but man GSP just looks like he ain't going nowhere without the belt.
Jose Aldo (145) vs. Mark Hominick (145.25) [FW title]
Randy Couture (203.5) vs. Lyoto Machida (204.5) *I almost always root against Lyoto and Handy is the man lol
Vladimir Matyushenko (205.5) vs. Jason Brilz (204.5)
Mark Bocek (155) vs. Ben Henderson (156.5*) coolcool

On Spike: [8 p.m. ET]
Nate Diaz (171) vs. Rory MacDonald (170.5)
Sean Pierson (170) vs. Jake Ellenberger (170)

On Facebook.com/UFC: [6 p.m. ET]
Claude Patrick (169.5) vs. Daniel Roberts (170.5)
Ivan Menjivar (136) vs. Charlie Valencia (135.5)
Jason MacDonald (185) vs. Ryan Jensen (185)
John Makdessi (155.5) vs. Kyle Watson (155)
Yves Jabouin (146) vs. Pablo Garza (145)

*I'm going to make a FB account so that i can watch these fights lol

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

April 30, 2011 @ 04:28 PM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

April 30, 2011 @ 06:18 PM
lihp

last minute picks. this arena is freaking crazy.

St. Pierre
vs. Shields *Would not be surprised to see Shields winning but it's hard to go against GSP
Aldo vs. Hominick
Couture vs. Machida *Couture has to see something in Machida to take this fight. I think he takes to the ground and wins by decision
Matyushenko vs. Brillz
Bocek vs. Henderson
April 30, 2011 @ 09:00 PM
Glaq

GSP by spinning back kick lol
Aldo tko 3rd round
Machida ko 2nd round

*Edit
GSP i em not imbressed by yor porpermance
May 1, 2011 @ 03:39 AM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

-At the end of the main bout, everyone cheered not because GSP won. But was happy with the fact that they dont have to tolerate this any of this BS.

GSP never takes a risk and Jake didn't offer anything which surprised the hell out of me considering the fact that this is the biggest fight in his career and he seemed like he was content to stay on the feet with his only way to win the fight was ON THE GROUND. [Still baffles me]

I knew this is how it's going to be played out, but boy that has exceed my expectations. i stopped watching in the middle of fight.

-Aldo vs. Hominick. Man some crazy fight this was. I was really hoping Mark to throw some short elbows in the last round. Nevertheless i was happy to see competitive bout [even though Aldo still dominated]. Great fight between two warriors with the heart of lion.

-Machida's crane kick straight out of the movie OG karate kid. HOLY FUCK. With that being said... man im going to miss Randy.
thebiglead.fantasysportsven.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/machida.gif

-btw y'all shouldve watched the prelims on fb. 4/5 fights were finished in a spectucular fashion. Especially John Makdessi vs. Kyle Watson fight. I highly recommend y'all to watch this.

www.mmatko.com/john-makdessi-vs-kyle-watson-fight-video-ufc-129-prelim/

-I thought Nate had this fight. I knew Rory is tough, but man he's going to be a future champ with the way he performed tonight. Brilliant performance

-Overall UFC 129 was the best event of this year minus the main event. So many finishes n exciting fights. I really enjoyed it.

UFC 129
$129,000 fight-night bonuses:

- Fight of the Night: Jose Aldo vs. Mark Hominick
- Knockout of the Night: Lyoto Machida
- Submission of the Night: Pablo Garza

UFC 129 draws 55,724 fans for a gate of $12.075 million

www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9awJttSSVs&feature=player_embedded

May 1, 2011 @ 01:05 PM
Scotty

Great night of fights exception of the Main Event!

- Aldo showcasing a 4 round beating exception of the 5th round! He started off slow but then picked it up, he had Hominicj rocked a few times with some serious shots.. Hominick has some heart though and great recovery time! Most guys would have been done after few of them shots but Aldo just couldnt put him away! Also hominick came out the fight deformed! Look what Aldo has the capability to do:

- Like i said, i dont get how any really thought randy was going to beat Machida! hahaha I dont like Machida at all and i still knew he was going to finish randy! Flying crane front kick to end someones career! SHIT WAS CRAZY!! Randy thought he got hit with a punch and lost a tooth! hahaha

- Manjivar with that beautiful thai elbow to shatter Valencia's nose!! Makdessi KO with spinning back fist, shit was unreal! Janitor with a flash KO, same with Ellenberger! Garza with that great execution of the triangle!

- Main event didnt go as planned how i wanted it too but yet again GSP turns a main event into a borefest! How u rock someone with a headkick and not go for the finish? How are u dominating the stand up for 3 rounds and not go for the finish? And what does gsp say? "Im not happen with my performance" "I was hoping for a KO or Submission" BULLSHIT, u werent looking for any of that, you fight safe cause u are to afraid that u might get caught! He doesnt even try to dominate his opponent anymore.. Dont even need a KO but u can dominate the fight! Not just Jab, over hand right which he missed about 80% of.. And for shields i dont know why he wasnt that agressive in the first 3 rounds with the quick jabs? Or just went at GSP and just kept pushing for a takedown.. All in all BORING and GSP yet again disappointed his own Country which who this event was obviously attended too!

Also loved how GSP tried avoidng the Silva question yet again... Said he had to think about it, thought about going to 185 but right at the end mumbled "Or maybe we can work something else out" hahaha Silva already said he would drop to any weight to fight GSP!
May 1, 2011 @ 01:13 PM
Glaq

People actually started leaving around the middle of round 3 during the gsp fight... After the eye poke GSP couldnt see from it, thats why it was extra boring..

Aldo gassed after the first i think even though he still did push ups after the fight haha.. And he gave the 5th to hominick...

Overall great event, except for gsp fight
May 1, 2011 @ 01:13 PM
Scotty

^ Wasnt an eye poke, it was a knuckle straight to the eyeball!

Also Dana is going to up to stockton once Nick arrives back home and talk to him about a few things.. Dana want to see what Nick wants to as far as boxing or fight mma.. He also said he is interested in GSP vs. Diaz but feel he would really have to talk to nick about how he presents him self.. Yet again, the diaz brothers starting yelling at fans and flipping them off.. So we'll see what happens..
May 1, 2011 @ 07:23 PM
lihp

aldo gassing out has to do with the weight cut. could this be a possible lead to 155?

machida's knockout was amazing. steven segal is gods gift to mma lol.

i was surprised shields tried to stand with gsp, i thought he was going to go with relentless takedowns.

great night of fights overall. so many good finishes and how does pablo garza's legs support his upper body?
May 1, 2011 @ 07:56 PM
Scotty

^ Aldo was actually heavier than he normally was before weigh in so he had to cut alittle more than usual.. He also was on a long layoff, remember he injured his back and then coming full speed ahead will also make u tired.. He makes cut just fine usual, just this time he had alittle trouble.. Also Hominick is a machine, he was making Aldo really work in all those rounds, Faber didnt even make him work that hard... Aldo will now face Mendes at UFC 133 if Aldo gets no suspension!
May 1, 2011 @ 11:21 PM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9awJttSSVs&feature=player_embedded

You know why I don't like dominick cruz? He's a sandbagger. Look at how much bigger he looks compared to both aldo AND edgar. He intentionally stays small so he can vastly outsize the smaller guys. I don't respect that.

Looked like an eyepoke occurred before the jab.

People actually started leaving around the middle of round 3 during the gsp fight... After the eye poke GSP couldnt see from it, thats why it was extra boring..

Aldo gassed after the first i think even though he still did push ups after the fight haha.. And he gave the 5th to hominick...

Overall great event, except for gsp fight

Besides the weight thing, I think working for the takedown and grappling affected his gas as well since he never really does that. But even still, he smoked that dude. Shame he couldn't put him away, but he put a good beating on him.

I'm proud of machida. He's always going to be one of my favorite fighters, and he showed why. Glad to see him with another W.

Hey scotty, how much did we bet on?

I predicted it though: GSP. Jabs all night. That overhand right was retarded though. Like dude, if it's not connecting from the outside, go straight down the middle. But whatever. GSP's wack. I'm sure he's losing fans. My girl officially gave up on him. I'm done as well. There's no excitement watching GSP anymore. Georges Safe Pierre is just going to out point you. Oh welll.
May 1, 2011 @ 11:43 PM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

^i couldnt say anything more or add more about how I feel about GSP than what you just stated.

I got a respect for every fighter who enters the cage n fight. But I ain't got no respect for fighters who fight just to win by decisions or points. god damn it at least try for the finish.

Whatever I just hope Nick Diaz beats the shit out of GSP. Nick has advantage in striking and BJJ except wrestling, but Nick has a great submission skills off his back as well. fuck yeah

-Idk if i should be more dissapointed in Nate Diaz for not doing well or I should be praising Rory for stepping it up. Either way I saw who's the real talent was.

-As for Dominick, I've got no problems as long as he makes the weight. He also needs to start finish fights though. But he's actually fun to watch. so quick n light on his feet with multiple combos. I'll be looking forward to Urijah vs. Dominick.

May 2, 2011 @ 12:04 AM
Scotty

Hey scotty, how much did we bet on?

I predicted it though: GSP. Jabs all night. That overhand right was retarded though. Like dude, if it's not connecting from the outside, go straight down the middle. But whatever. GSP's wack. I'm sure he's losing fans. My girl officially gave up on him. I'm done as well. There's no excitement watching GSP anymore. Georges Safe Pierre is just going to out point you. Oh welll.

$10 cause GSP didnt finish the fight! hahaha I wouldnt even care if GSP didnt finish but atleast dominate your opponent and not just jab or just takedown your opponent.. For example, Chael sonnen even though i hate the guy, he even says he doesnt want to finish u.. He wants to beat u up for all 3 rounds and just beat u up! Thats fine with me, cause he actually wants to dominate you not just get points.. Obviously if he got a ko or tko he would be fine with it but GSP doesnt even try anymore..

Ill go on record and say this which i dont even want to say BUT im going too! NICK DIAZ WILL BEAT GSP!!! GSP gets in a jab fast with Diaz, gsp will get battered by diaz with punches.. IF GSP takes em down, Nick has great submission skills off his back unlike shields who has top position skills! So its up to GSP who he wants to lose to, does he want to lose to Nick Diaz or does he want to lose to Anderson Silva... Also there is only one problem with Diaz fighting GSP, Dana doesnt want a guy like Diaz as champ! So when Dana talks to Diaz he is going to tell him to humble himself more and play the game.. Still be a bad boy but everything else has to stop or he wont get a shot!
May 2, 2011 @ 12:52 AM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

i honestly think Nick Diaz's anti-hero/badboy persona would bring more fans to UFC.

Always speaking his mind n always performing an exciting bout. Whether he loses or wins.

May 2, 2011 @ 12:58 AM
Jirugi

I think Nick Diaz could easily knockout GSP and his striking's definitely higher level but I don't know about him avoiding the lay n pray.

lmfao at Nate Diaz. where da gifs at?

“There are two kinds of spurs, my friend. Those that come in by the door; and those that come in by the window.”

May 2, 2011 @ 09:49 AM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

Gsp will beat nick. GSP isn't daley. Gsp isn't cyborg. Gsp is not going to exchange on the feet. Gsp is not gonna stay in nick's guard. He's gonna stick and moveand win on points. Nick has no hope. I'm far from a gsp hugger. I'm just a realist and I know these fighters well enough to know their strengths and weaknesses. It's gonna be another borefest. Gsp by decision again.
May 2, 2011 @ 12:14 PM
imtheman

I think GSP has given the same post-fight responses for the last few fights...
"sor-ree to my fans..I deed not finish and could not fineesh"
"..I respect (opponent name) and he is a truu worriOR"
"..I do not know at thees time whether moving up weight will be right. Have to consider the impact on my car-eer.. sooooo, I weel talk to my team and think about theengs."
...or some bullshit like that. Did not finish again, always respects everybody, maybe even Bin Laden... and avoiding the weight jump questions yet again.

It has to be GSP v Diaz, nothing else makes sense now.. Dana better make that happen or Da Spida' v GSP.

I'm pretty sure Aldo will bounce back better after finally getting into the ring for real. A long lay off and then being pushed 5 rounds, I hope he works on that cardio cleans his division.
May 2, 2011 @ 01:12 PM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

yeah perroh, from a few recent fights it's pretty apparent that layoffs really affect cardio. Even still Aldo put on a great show and his striking was great. I still think taking it to the ground impacted his gas too, but I think the layoff takes most of the blame.
May 2, 2011 @ 04:15 PM
Scotty

Nick Diaz is gotta be the most socially awkward person in front of a camera! hahaha He wants GSP and talks some other stuff...
www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgYvV26-RKs&feature=player_embedded

- Chad lay n pray Mendes is up next against Aldo, Dana thinks he can be someone to give Aldo a test.. hahaha Aldo going to beat him up and batter him just like everyone else! Could be soon as UFC 133 if Aldo can be ready by then.. People asked about Florian but Dana says he wouldnt be ready and mendes is 10-0.. Also Florian has to win this fight at 145 before he gets a shot..
May 2, 2011 @ 04:23 PM
Joweee

You know why I don't like dominick cruz? He's a sandbagger. Look at how much bigger he looks compared to both aldo AND edgar. He intentionally stays small so he can vastly outsize the smaller guys. I don't respect that.

Okay? Whos fault is that? Jones was bigger than Rua.
Different body types bro. Plus, he's a goon.
May 2, 2011 @ 05:40 PM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

Okay? Whos fault is that? Jones was bigger than Rua.
Different body types bro. Plus, he's a goon.

It's dominick's fault. Jones is bigger than Rua, but Rua's a small LHW. Jones doesn't exactly dwarf the LHW's. He doesn't tower over Forrest. He doesn't look huge next to Bonnar or Bader. But put Dominick next to his contenders. Dude clearly looks like he should be in another weight class. Dude intentionally stays skinny to fight smaller guys. He ain't no goon. Dude's a sand bagger.
May 2, 2011 @ 06:15 PM
Joweee

As long as he weighs what he's required to weigh, then there's no problem. Bowles was not that much smaller than him only little ass benevidez and jorgenson, but they could be 25ers if they wanted i think. There's just no money in that division.
May 2, 2011 @ 06:33 PM
Scotty

I mean thats the whole point of cutting weight is to be bigger and stronger than there opponent.. But i see what dave i saying but on a level of the guys who cant make it in the weight class they are supposed to be in.. Example Kenny florian, he is a LW not FW.. He is about to cut so much weight to just try and get a title so he can say he was champ.. Only because he got his shot, lost and couldnt get back to one.. That i dislike, but if the person can make a weight cut easy like Dominick to be that bigger, stronger person go ahead cause he can fight at 145 as well.. Also some guys dont have a choice, Thiago Alves walks around 195-200 but he is to short for 185, so he has to cut to 170.. Its hard for him but its something he has to do.. Unlike Anthony johnson, who can easily fight at 185 but choices to try and drain himself to be at 170.. Also same goes for Nate marquart, he is a big 185'er but is now going to try to be at 170? He most likely will not make weight or be completely drained..
May 2, 2011 @ 10:10 PM
ceewok

lol gsp fights are so boring.

but machida's ko on couture was amazing
May 3, 2011 @ 09:57 AM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

Look I understand cutting weight. But when you cut weight to have a 12 inch reach advantage? No respect. Dude is bigger than the two champs in the TWO divisions above him! I dont respect cruz or his decisions.
May 3, 2011 @ 01:35 PM
Glaq

^Shit was crazy right?

- I heard some lines were astronomical at some points? Which i can see cause they were long in vegas as well... How was BJ's line, that would have been my first spot? When he went to the UFC training facility opening, his line was so long it went from opening to closing and people stood there for like an hour and a half... Also would have went to Shoguns line as well that would have been my second spot to hit up! haha

Glad to see u had fun, i hope they have one in vegas this summer, they are always cool to hit up.. Alot going on there, meet fighters, as well as other people... Did u go to the weigh-ins?

CRAZY!... BJ and big nog were in the same booth,i didnt even bother lining up. I just went pettis and luazons line..

weigh-ins was crazy too, all non canadian fighters were boo'd lol... and when bendo did make weight he was boo'd too.

ill post some pics soon

yes it was an eye poke, looks intentional too..theres a gif floating around razz
May 3, 2011 @ 02:16 PM
Scotty

Yeah I missed that during the fight.. But don't think it was on purpose.. And I don't even think that's what bothered his eye, I think it was when shields hit him with a knuckle straight to the eyeball.. That's when he really started wincing alot..
May 3, 2011 @ 02:35 PM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

Yeah I missed that during the fight.. But don't think it was on purpose.. And I don't even think that's what bothered his eye, I think it was when shields hit him with a knuckle straight to the eyeball.. That's when he really started wincing alot..

LOL nah, watch the fight again. It may just be because he's a retard on the feet, but it looks intentional. And I noticed when he started wincing prior to the jab that landed. In fact, that jab landed only because GSP had his eye messed up. Otherwise, it would be even more boring with Shields not landing anything at all. LOL.

BTW, I'm gonna go on record and say I'd like to see Diaz win. Just saying. GSP is on a skill level of Anderson for his weight class, but he just has no balls to go for the kill. Like I said before, the last time he knocked someone down with a head kick, he followed up with a barrage of punches and elbows (GSP/Hughes 2). This time he ran away. He RAN away! Stop it man.
May 3, 2011 @ 02:49 PM
BobtheFoB

investment banking pays the bills

May 3, 2011 @ 03:50 PM
Scotty

LOL nah, watch the fight again. It may just be because he's a retard on the feet, but it looks intentional. And I noticed when he started wincing prior to the jab that landed. In fact, that jab landed only because GSP had his eye messed up. Otherwise, it would be even more boring with Shields not landing anything at all. LOL.

BTW, I'm gonna go on record and say I'd like to see Diaz win. Just saying. GSP is on a skill level of Anderson for his weight class, but he just has no balls to go for the kill. Like I said before, the last time he knocked someone down with a head kick, he followed up with a barrage of punches and elbows (GSP/Hughes 2). This time he ran away. He RAN away! Stop it man.

Watching it in slow mo and in regular... Not sure it was intentional, he has that awkward style on his feet and isnt the greatest when it comes to it.. Could have been intentional though by not closing his fist when he is suppose too.. Doesnt matter though, cause his stand up is so awful he couldnt even capitalize on it.. And for GSP, he had the fight finished in the 2nd if he wanted too but didnt do it.. Im almost wondering if there is something behind the curtains with sponsors or something.. I know he doesnt like to engage on his feet cause he might get knocked out.. But even in the hardy fight, he could have just pounded hardy out on the ground.. Almost seems like they want to be an athlete figure not a fighter.. Remember he is sponsored by gatorade and under armor.. 2 HUGE sporting sponsors but not mma sponsors.. Just a thought for why he doesnt go for it anymore..

Please login first to reply.