Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
August 12, 2008 @ 02:02 PM
~K@ng~

i wish huerta won, his story is amazing
but florian repped MA
August 20, 2008 @ 01:18 AM
BobtheFoB

Gsp Is King!
August 28, 2008 @ 05:47 PM
imtheman

GSP vs BJ Penn in either January or February 2009 - For GSP's title <<<<

...and Kimbo to fight Shamrock before year's end...

www.cagepotato.com/ <<<< All the inside scoop
August 29, 2008 @ 10:18 PM

Inactive

Kimbo/Shamrock - If it's stand up, Kimbo takes it. If it's ground, Shamrock.
Penn >GSP - IMO, Penn took the first fight but oh well. Hopefully BJ comes in shape.
August 29, 2008 @ 11:03 PM
scfdefinit

^He lost his last fight against Kenflo.
September 6, 2008 @ 11:56 PM

Inactive

One of the hardest hits in awhile. That hit went POW!
September 7, 2008 @ 01:45 AM
scfdefinit

Some vids and gifs are up already.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-k522--ij8

September 7, 2008 @ 09:54 AM
deftonez99

Evans don't fuck around. He comes out to some immortal technique wearing a bill gates mug shot tee and puts chuck to sleep in the second round highlight reel style. smile
September 7, 2008 @ 01:08 PM
FVisILL

Im not really shocked Evans won. I knew Liddell was gonna have a tough fall from the top. I think if Liddell loses one more he is pretty much done. Which sucks for UFC because he is a big draw. Im pumped for Griffin vs. Evans, its gonna be close.
September 7, 2008 @ 01:38 PM
FVisILL

The Liddell vs. Evans fight was a mirror replay of Cro Cop vs. Gonzaga. Only this was punches and not kicks.
September 8, 2008 @ 11:26 PM
DunksNDimes

i think they should have a evans vs wanderlei silva fight because wanderlei murdered keith jardine. i think he deserves it more than evans
September 9, 2008 @ 12:02 AM
DunksNDimes

thats why i said he and rashad should fight... i think he will destroy rashad and honestly if chuck and rashad were to do it again. rashad will get knocked the fuck out
September 9, 2008 @ 10:17 AM
FVisILL

Now im not a rashad fan but I can't deny, unlike everyone else, that rashad is a good fighter. Plus UFC is trying to get a griffin title defense going, it can't wait much longer. Who else to fight the champ then the undefeated fighter who just knocked out lidell?
September 9, 2008 @ 01:46 PM
Elijaht

Im a Rasshad Evans fan and who so him K the IceMan..
ahaaaahh Any takers???
hahaha.. Rasshad Evans next person to hold the belt hands down
September 9, 2008 @ 03:12 PM
DunksNDimes

Im a Rasshad Evans fan and who so him K the IceMan..
ahaaaahh Any takers???
hahaha.. Rasshad Evans next person to hold the belt hands down

lol wanderlei will destroy rashad evans. and i dont even think rashad can beat forrest. and as ive said before if chuck gets a rematch with rashad.. it will be the same outcome except rashad is the one thats down and its going to be in the 1st round
September 9, 2008 @ 03:38 PM
FVisILL

lol wanderlei will destroy rashad evans. and i dont even think rashad can beat forrest. and as ive said before if chuck gets a rematch with rashad.. it will be the same outcome except rashad is the one thats down and its going to be in the 1st round

I don't know why people like you can't accept the fact the rashad evans is (at least) a respectable fighter and a top contender. And if ur bitter because wanderlai isn't up for a title shot, did u ever think it could be because he hasn't accomplished as much as rashad IN THE UFC?
September 10, 2008 @ 04:39 PM
FVisILL

Machida

Im sure im gonna be proven wrong, but I feel like Machida needs one more fight under his belt before a title shot. Evans just knocked out liddell. Machida? Well Tito Oritiz, congrats Machida. If Machida would have gotten to fight Thiago Silva, and won, then I would say he would be up for a title shot. But I think Silva would have beaten him anyway.
September 10, 2008 @ 10:27 PM
DunksNDimes

Im sure im gonna be proven wrong, but I feel like Machida needs one more fight under his belt before a title shot. Evans just knocked out liddell. Machida? Well Tito Oritiz, congrats Machida. If Machida would have gotten to fight Thiago Silva, and won, then I would say he would be up for a title shot. But I think Silva would have beaten him anyway.

agreed
September 12, 2008 @ 05:28 AM
hotboQs

mma is my favorite thing to watch. i have to 2 good friends that do it.
September 12, 2008 @ 01:21 PM
Fredinsac

Machida vs Evans for a title shot makes the most sense but then that'd be too long of a wait for Griffin. If not Evans to fight then Machida for sure. Any other LHWs and it woulda been undeserved. People say Machida doesn't deserve a title shot yet but he's got more wins at LHW then Rashad does. Yeah, Rashad ko'd Liddell but he DREW with Ortiz and Machida beat Ortiz decisively. I hope they give Franklin to Machida so he can KO him again.

Random note: I'm still mad that Okami isn't fighting Silva next. Cote? Pfffftttt!
September 12, 2008 @ 02:58 PM

Inactive

Machida should be fighting Griffin. The only reason why Evans is getting the shot is because he has generated more buzz at the moment plus he's considered "not boring" by UFC fanbase. Machida has picked fighters apart and has defeated the likes of Sokoudjou, a top ten fighter, Nakamura who's gone the distance with many elite fighters and Ortiz, who isn't a push over *would've defeated Rashad had it not been for that point deduction*. IMO, it should be Machida/Griffin for the title. Evans should be fighting the winner of the Silva/Rampage bout with the winner of that fight taking on the winner of the Machida/Griffin bout.
September 20, 2008 @ 03:26 AM
chopstickthugz

Yushin Okami is injured right now n i bet they are going to set bout against Silva in the future for Silva's ironic disqualification loss that actually rocked Okami. but, yes he deserves the title shot next

Machida... hmmm i like his style n i admit he's good, but i dont think he really has a will or heart to finish the DAMN FUCKIN FIGHT!!! i think all the fighter should try their heart out to either KO his opponent or submit him, instead of tryin to grind out decision. that's probably why he doesnt get the title shot.

imagine this... Machida fightin in 5 5min rounds just hit n run... no one wants to see that n grindining out decisions against the champ. u have to beat the champ, to be the champ. it sux Thiago Silva is injured n they're not fightin anymore in UFC 89. I hoped Thiago to tko him in the mount or submit his ass.

anybody excited for DREAM 6???
Main Card:

*Shinya Aoki vs. Todd Moore ^who doesnt like Aoki's FUNKY ground work n his tights!
* Yoshihiro Akiyama vs. Masanori Tonooka ^ dont FUK with SEXYAMA!!!
* Masakatsu Funaki vs. Ikuhisa Minowa ^ lol Minowa is golfing for to prepare this match
* Kuniyoshi Hironaka vs. Hayato &#8220;Mach&#8221; Sakurai ^ dont u stop MACH!!!
* Adriano Martins vs. Keita Nakamura ^Martins is KID Yamamoto's Jit teacher

^the winners of these 2 matches will collide for DREAM heavyweight champ belt
* Mirko &#8220;Cro Cop&#8221; Filipovic vs. Alistair Overeem ^i really hope to see old CROCOP!
* Sergei Kharitonov vs. Siala &#8220;Mighty Mo&#8221; Siliga ^ watch out 4 Sergei's brutality! n Mighty's punch

* Hideo Tokoro vs. Atsushi Yamamoto ^i love the dynamic pace of Hideo like Guida

Middleweight Grand Prix reserve bout
* Andrews Nakahara vs. Yoon Dong Sik ^i love Dong bar

Middleweight Grand Prix Semifinals OH YEAH FUCK YEAH either Mousasi or Manhoef!!! *btw did u guys know Manhoef has 95% to win by KO? SHIZZNATT

* Melvin Manhoef vs. Gegard Mousasi
* Zelg Galesic vs. Ronaldo &#8220;Jacare&#8221; Souza
September 22, 2008 @ 03:58 AM
chopstickthugz

Thank God for HDNet.

Oh and fuck Aoki, he has an amazing ground game but he's annoying as hell. Can't wait for Hansen/Alvarez dos

hahaha LMAO i totally understand man! i respect his skills, but god aint he a lil bitch sometimes.

i believe he has more than 1 no contest n win over gettin kicked in the groin (he wasnt able to fight afterward) i think it was against one of those Matt Serra's jiu jitsu guys, his last name was really long

so i ended up fuckin replay so many times to see Aoki getting punch drunk by Hansen's GNP. he was like "Where the fuck am I" look on his face which was pricelss then again he cried through whole ceremony. shit that was sweet moment

seriously though i hope he steps it up n learn some stand-ups otherwise we'll see Cro Cop n Chuck Liddell incidents all over again.
September 24, 2008 @ 04:03 PM
DeeCaff

hahaha LMAO i totally understand man! i respect his skills, but god aint he a lil bitch sometimes.

i believe he has more than 1 no contest n win over gettin kicked in the groin (he wasnt able to fight afterward) i think it was against one of those Matt Serra's jiu jitsu guys, his last name was really long

so i ended up fuckin replay so many times to see Aoki getting punch drunk by Hansen's GNP. he was like "Where the fuck am I" look on his face which was pricelss then again he cried through whole ceremony. shit that was sweet moment

seriously though i hope he steps it up n learn some stand-ups otherwise we'll see Cro Cop n Chuck Liddell incidents all over again.

haha personally i hate aoki as well but his ground game is ridiculous. i think getting worked by roger gracie at abu dhabi was a good enough beating, but hansens gnp was a wake up call for him. but you have to give him credit, going the distance with uno and then fighting hansen is a bit too much for one day.
September 26, 2008 @ 03:25 AM

Inactive

Mousasi killed Jacare with kick to the face.. guy is very impressive. Speaking of Aoki.. Did he really challenge Akiyama? I'm all for a Akiyama/Yoshida but a Akiyama/Aoki would be fun to watch due to their lil Korean/Japanese tension but Aoki is a raising star. After thinking about it, such a fight may save DREAM. Also.. Cro Cop of the past is no more. The dude's sac has been destroyed in his last 3 fights. Alister is also a bitch for shit talking..
September 28, 2008 @ 10:40 AM
chopstickthugz

damn Mousasi has some amazing skills! i love the fact that whole tournement ended it within 8 min or so, and he's only 23 yrs old with a ton of experience. well rounded indeed. i've heard he's been training with Red Devils n Fedor of course

I always think best MMA formula would be EXPERIENCE + GRAPPLING (fact that majority of fight will hit the canvas)= WIN... i thought Jacared wasnt experienced enough but big potential for sure. i love his armbar on Zelg, that was lighting fast. 1st i thought it was triangle choke

man i was bummed about Cro Cop... well EVERYONE. NYE would be his last chance to redeem himself. Speaking of Heavyweights! Sergei is back! i love his bodyshots. one of the top heavyweights without a doubt, though it was against CAN

i love the fact that Aoki didnt punch ONCE then finish the fight in 1st round.

* SENGOKU V
Xande Ribeiro (92.6 kg / 203.7 lbs) vs. Takashi Sugiura (92.7 kg / 203.9 lbs)
Muhammad "King Mo" Lawal (99.8 kg / 219.6 lbs) vs. Travis Wiuff (111.9 kg / 246.2 lbs)
Yuki Kondo (82.8 kg / 182.2 lbs) vs. Yuki Sasaki (82.9 kg / 182.4 lbs)
Kazuhiro Nakamura (82.9 kg / 182.4 lbs) vs. Paul Cahoon (81.9 kg / 180.2 lbs)
Jorge Santiago (82.3 kg / 181.1 lbs) vs. Logan Clark (82.7 kg / 181.9 lbs)
Evangelista "Cyborg" Santos (81.7 kg / 179.7 lbs) vs. Siyar Bahadurzada (82.5 kg / 181.5 lbs)
Kiuma Kunioku (69.7 kg / 153.3 lbs) vs. A Sol Kwon (70.8 kg / 155.8 lbs)
Ryan Schultz (71.2 kg / 156.6 lbs) vs. Jorge Masvidal (69.6 kg / 153.1 lbs)

www.bloodyelbow.com/2008/9/28/623585/sengoku-v-videos (Link for the fights)
www.youtube.com/user/HammerfistOfOdin (this user seems to upload many missing fights!)
September 29, 2008 @ 07:33 PM
chopstickthugz

Arm Triangle Choke Jorge Santiago vs Logan Clark Sengoku 5

i remember seeing this move in Pride FC. when Aurelilo chocked out Gomi with this move and this was back when GOMI was UNSTOPPABLE! n jit master Aurelilo as an underdog took him out!

OUCH... i dont understand how does this happen twice already, Kin Tae from DREAM
Nasty Broken Elbow Evangelista Cyborg vs Siyar Bahadurzada Sengoku 5

Alistair Overeem Ball Shots Mirko Cro Cop DREAM 6

i want to see you takin 3 shots of that Overeem! lil prick. i still remember u gtfo by Shogun

Zelg Galesic vs. Ronaldo Jacare Souza Quick Armbar DREAM 6

chicka BANG! *TAPPIN QUICK

Gegard Mousasi Upkick KOs Ronaldo Jacare de Souza DREAM 6

hahaha i love the look on Mousasi's face after few punches in the end... "OMG did i kill him?"
October 2, 2008 @ 12:15 AM
FVisILL

the reason why evans is getting a title fight over machida is because he knocked out liddell. evans has accomplished more inside the ufc then machida has so far. evans completely jacked liddell, machida beat ortiz. congrats machida, you beat a washed up overrated fighter.
October 2, 2008 @ 12:15 AM
dynamiteden

one word: Kimbo.
October 2, 2008 @ 02:13 AM
chopstickthugz

one word: Kimbo.

i wish him well so that he'll get caught in heel hook by 40 yr something over the hill Ken Grandpa Shamrock!

on the other side, im going to watch it because i love Gina Carano... she's HAWTTTT... i would let her tities-choke me anytime HAHAHA

Andrei Arlovski vs. Roy Nelson is the match im lookin forward to see. last time i saw him at the Honda Center, Andrei was impressive!!! Roy Nelson... he has big FAT belly would say "GET IN MY BELLLYY"

Please login first to reply.