FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (24 HOURS LEFT)
January 29, 2011 @ 10:42 PM
Kayv

Haters gonna hate cool
January 30, 2011 @ 07:14 AM
ateeeewuh.

word. all picks right, simple shit though.
January 30, 2011 @ 09:43 AM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

MAIN CARD
Champ Nick Diaz vs. Evangelista "Cyborg" Santos (for welterweight title)
Champ Ronaldo "Jacare" Souza vs. Robbie Lawler (for middleweight title)
Herschel Walker vs. Scott Carson
Roger Gracie vs. Trevor Prangley

Nick by sub.

Jacare by sub.

Herchel by TKO

Roger by sub.

cool Like Tilla said...simple.

Ironic that Cyborg took Diaz down, presumably to get points, and ended up getting tapped.
January 30, 2011 @ 10:05 AM
Scotty

SUBMISSION CRAZY LAST NIGHT!!!

- Roger Gracie has crazy ground skill, dude just wraps those long ass legs around and thats it.. Hes see some good potential coming from him!

- Herchel walker takes a head kick. gets mad then TKO's Carson! hahaha Walker looks like he has some power in those hands...

- WHY does Jacare always decide to keep it standing for so long? Everytime he does he almost gets KO'ed! Just do what u do best, takedown, beat em up then get position for a submission! Thats what u are good at, he has pretty good stand up but he always manages to get caught and rocked.. Needs to not stand for so long! Also i couldnt believe Robbie Lawler is only 28?! For some reason it feels likei have been seeing this guy for a very long time.. Which we have but damn he is only 28... Thought he was much older

- CYBORG, what was he thinking? A TAKEDOWN? It was a nice takedown but u left your arm laying there... The leg kicks were working but he started to gas himself throwing those huge punches! Should have slowed it down, kicked the leg more but instead made the big mistake in took the fight down.. Still saw Diaz winning as soon as i seen Cyborg slowing down a bit.. Diaz was smart, knew he was fighting a brawler, so he talked some shit and Cyborg took the bate! But Diaz was very impressive though, took those leg kicks and some very hard punches, stayed relaxed, and peppered Cyborg.. But he still going to lose to Daley!!! Diaz new name Nick "King Pepper" Diaz hahahahha
January 30, 2011 @ 05:09 PM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

SUBMISSION CRAZY LAST NIGHT!!!

- Roger Gracie has crazy ground skill, dude just wraps those long ass legs around and thats it.. Hes see some good potential coming from him!

- Herchel walker takes a head kick. gets mad then TKO's Carson! hahaha Walker looks like he has some power in those hands...

- WHY does Jacare always decide to keep it standing for so long? Everytime he does he almost gets KO'ed! Just do what u do best, takedown, beat em up then get position for a submission! Thats what u are good at, he has pretty good stand up but he always manages to get caught and rocked.. Needs to not stand for so long! Also i couldnt believe Robbie Lawler is only 28?! For some reason it feels likei have been seeing this guy for a very long time.. Which we have but damn he is only 28... Thought he was much older

- CYBORG, what was he thinking? A TAKEDOWN? It was a nice takedown but u left your arm laying there... The leg kicks were working but he started to gas himself throwing those huge punches! Should have slowed it down, kicked the leg more but instead made the big mistake in took the fight down.. Still saw Diaz winning as soon as i seen Cyborg slowing down a bit.. Diaz was smart, knew he was fighting a brawler, so he talked some shit and Cyborg took the bate! But Diaz was very impressive though, took those leg kicks and some very hard punches, stayed relaxed, and peppered Cyborg.. But he still going to lose to Daley!!! Diaz new name Nick "King Pepper" Diaz hahahahha

Cyborg was thinking, takedown in last 20 seconds should steal the round...and there's not enough time for nick to work a submission.....except yeah. LOL. He got tapped.

And Nick should be called Dr. Pepper.
January 30, 2011 @ 05:20 PM
randysav

nice straight left from Nick. I predicted that It would be a 3-4 round by Nick picking Cyborg apart, the camp knew he would eventually gas but it looked like he was already gassed during round 1 lol. I still pick Nick over Daley if this would turn out next.

edit:
anyone knows who Nick was talking shit to after the fight? and it looked like someone threw a beer at him
January 30, 2011 @ 05:42 PM
Kayv

Dr. Pepper might be a fitting nickname for him but believing that Nick has no power in his shots is just foolish. He staggered Cyborg a number of times in that fight, KO'd Lawler, and has multiple TKO wins. Nick is always supposed to get outstruck on the feet but he keeps surprising people. He's will stand in the pocket and keep the punches coming. Andre Ward is one of Nick's sparring partners and he says Nick has power in his hands. If you don't know who Andre Ward is then Google him.

Nick's strikes aren't as powerful as a Robbie Lawlers or a Paul Daleys but he's proven that they're effective and they put people away. I think what makes them effective is the fact that they find their target, he throws in volumes, and he mixes up his punches-something that I think more fighters in MMA need to do (head and body).
January 30, 2011 @ 05:46 PM
Kayv

nice straight left from Nick. I predicted that It would be a 3-4 round by Nick picking Cyborg apart, the camp knew he would eventually gas but it looked like he was already gassed during round 1 lol. I still pick Nick over Daley if this would turn out next.

edit:
anyone knows who Nick was talking shit to after the fight? and it looked like someone threw a beer at him

These drunk idiots in back of Cris Cyborg were talking shit and threw a beer at him. Nick started to talk shit and Cesar had to calm him. Yeah we all knew if the fight went on Cyborg would gas but I think Nick's punches aided his decline in stamina, especially his body shots.
January 30, 2011 @ 05:52 PM
Hamster Boy

i lol'd when diaz mouthed "fuck you bitch"

SEQUENCE http://www.sequence.us

January 30, 2011 @ 06:05 PM
BarelyBrokeCo

Mma
As MMA fans what do you look for when it comes too the apparel side ????

For example i believe TapOut, Affliction, Etc all lack content and lifestyle.
January 31, 2011 @ 01:56 AM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

Nick diaz :]

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

January 31, 2011 @ 01:03 PM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

Prediction time!

Anderson Silva vs. Vitor Belfort If Vitor doesn't win by flash KO in 2 rounds, his chances will decrease substantially. But I think he has the speed and foot work to pull it off. If Anderson wins, his legend grows big time.

Forrest Griffin vs. Rich Franklin Look at Rich's record. Look at Forrest's record. Rich has KO power. Forrest doesn't. Forrest also has more losses by KO. Real talk, with Forrest's slow slow headmovement and handspeed, I can see Rich Franklin getting a KO win. People forget that Franklin's a friggin stud and has only lost to champs. (And imo he beat Hendo)

Ryan Bader vs. Jon Jones Again, look at their records. How many people has Ryan Bader walked through? Now how many people has Jones walked through? Don't be surprised if Jones walks through Bader too. Jones chews up "strong wrestlers" with ease. Dude slammed Hammil from the thai clinch! So hard he dislocated his shoulder! Sorry, Bader is only wider and he has a strong right hand. Jones is an all around beast.

I don't really care about the rest. I hope Kid Yamamoto gets a win though. But Japanese fighters don't seem to fare too well in the UFC for some reason.
January 31, 2011 @ 03:35 PM
Scotty

^ what this card is stacked, how u can not care about the rest? hahaha

My picks:

MAIN CARD (Pay-per-view)
Champ Anderson Silva vs. Vitor Belfort (for middleweight title)
Forrest Griffin vs. Rich Franklin
Jake Ellenberger vs. Carlos Eduardo Rocha
Ryan Bader vs. Jon Jones
Antonio Banuelos vs. Miguel Torres

PRELIMINARY CARD (Spike TV)
Paul Kelly vs. Donald Cerrone
Chad Mendes vs. Michihiro Omigawa

PRELIMINARY CARD (Untelevised)
Gabe Ruediger vs. Paul Taylor
Demetrious Johnson vs. Norifumi "Kid" Yamamoto
Kyle Kingsbury vs. Ricardo Romero
Mike Pierce vs. Kenny Robertson

- Vitor is not going to KO Silva... I feel Vitor is going to go in over aggressive, start swinging like he did against Franklin and Silva will be elusive which he will move away and start to picking apart Vitor.. I have Silva by KO/TKO!!!

- Franklin is going to out match Forrest! This si almost the perfect fight if you look at it on paper.. They fight the same exact way basically but im going to give the edge to Franklin! Going to out class forrest but im going to call fight of night!

- JON JONES ANY WAY HE FEELS LIKE IT!!! hahaha I see him KOing Bader though!

- Jake ellenberger is going to either beat him standing or he will take him down and pound him out!

- CERRONE BABY!! Finally in the UFC, been waiting for this for along time! Cole miler he;s coming for you boy! hahaha

- I hope kid gets a win but like Dave stated, japanese fighters in the US arent having the best success! But who knows he dropped down to where he should be, so he could do very well!
January 31, 2011 @ 05:32 PM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

[B]^- Vitor is not going to KO Silva... I feel Vitor is going to go in over aggressive, start swinging like he did against Franklin and Silva will be elusive which he will move away and start to picking apart Vitor.. I have Silva by KO/TKO!!!

Come out swinging like he did against franklin? You should go to mmator and re watch that joint. He didn't come out swinging. He looked for an opening, found it, hit his mark and followed up cuz rich was stunned. That's what I see happening with Anderson. I see Vitor being much faster than anderson with the hands. Anderson's head movement looked good against forrest because forrest fights in slow mo. He isn't gonna have that same luxury against Vitor. That being the case, I see vitor getting the W because he just needs one punch to graze you and you're stunned, and when you're stunned, he's good at following up for the finish. I mean, we all know it really can go either way. Spider is more of a complete package. But vitor's a friggin phenom. I mean, Dunham is clearly the more well rounded fighter when compared to guillard, but guillard was just too much for him. That's what I'm expecting to happen. I'm mad amped already yo.
January 31, 2011 @ 06:30 PM
-TREACHERY-

Come out swinging like he did against franklin? You should go to mmator and re watch that joint. He didn't come out swinging. He looked for an opening, found it, hit his mark and followed up cuz rich was stunned. That's what I see happening with Anderson. I see Vitor being much faster than anderson with the hands. Anderson's head movement looked good against forrest because forrest fights in slow mo. He isn't gonna have that same luxury against Vitor. That being the case, I see vitor getting the W because he just needs one punch to graze you and you're stunned, and when you're stunned, he's good at following up for the finish. I mean, we all know it really can go either way. Spider is more of a complete package. But vitor's a friggin phenom. I mean, Dunham is clearly the more well rounded fighter when compared to guillard, but guillard was just too much for him. That's what I'm expecting to happen. I'm mad amped already yo.

its 2011 not 1998 he's no longer a "phenom" he's just a heavy handed striker in todays MMA I mean outside of rich franklin (at 195 not 185 and you could argue he caught him in the back of the head) he hasn't beat anyone of merit in years, he lost in the stand up to overeem and liddell, and he lost to hendo while he was on roids. He has literally lost to every elite fighter he's ever faced

I respect Vitor as a legend but he's hasn't done anything recently that would suggest he's going to be able to be successful.

you big up vitor so much but forget outside of the stupid okami DQ anderson hasn't lost a fight in 6+ years and finished 14 of 16 fights in that time for a reason he's one of the best if not the best fighter in the world

if you don't sin, Jesus died for nothing

January 31, 2011 @ 08:49 PM
Scotty

^ Greats points up there...

U are correct for some reason i thought Vitor ran a flurry of punches but actually waited for Franklin to throw before he threw one! But i still dont see his fast hands being that valid when u have to hit the person first.. Anderson isnt going to strike first, he never does and will make a round boring if he has to cause he wont step out of his game plan.. He will wait for Vitor to come at him first before attacking.. Anderson is at another skill level than Vitor has ever seen.. How many times has everyone say they are going to this and that but Silva leaves them on the ground or taps em? ALL OF THEM(exception of 2 fights).. I dont see anything changing, im not saying Vitor cant win cause he has a chance but i just dont see it happening.. ANDERSON SILVA BY KO/TKO

--------------------------------------------------------------

Also on another quick note which is kinda crazy.. Rumor has it that Bj Penn is bringing Matt Hughes out to hawaii to help train with his wrestling for the Jon Fitch fight.. A few years ago, you would never hear/see such a thing.. A knock out to end the rivalry a great way to put it all away! Bringing in the BIG DOGS, first u got Mayweather senior, Sergio Penha, and now Matt Hughes(rumor)! BJ isnt fucking around anymore!
February 1, 2011 @ 02:28 PM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

its 2011 not 1998 he's no longer a "phenom" he's just a heavy handed striker in todays MMA I mean outside of rich franklin (at 195 not 185 and you could argue he caught him in the back of the head) he hasn't beat anyone of merit in years, he lost in the stand up to overeem and liddell, and he lost to hendo while he was on roids. He has literally lost to every elite fighter he's ever faced

I respect Vitor as a legend but he's hasn't done anything recently that would suggest he's going to be able to be successful.

you big up vitor so much but forget outside of the stupid okami DQ anderson hasn't lost a fight in 6+ years and finished 14 of 16 fights in that time for a reason he's one of the best if not the best fighter in the world

I hear your points and now i will deconstruct them.

1. If you feel like vitor is nothing but a heavy handed striker, you don't watch MMA. He's one of the fastest dudes in MMA and has recently only gotten faster. If you see his recent improvements, you'd know he's still a phenom.

2. You could also say that Cain caught Lesnar behind the ear. It's an incidental punch. You can also say that vitor put rich away faster than Anderson, while rich was heavier. You can also say that he's so fast that he still landed that punch on franklin despite the fact that franklin saw it and ducked.

3. As you said, this is 2011 not 2006 or 2002. LOL. Vitor's not the same guy.

4. He hasn't done anything recently? Cmon dude. People forget that Franklin was the guy running through that division until Anderson. He beat Hendo imo (hendo just wrestled him, Franklin landed the significant strikes and was never in danger while on the ground). He's gonna be Forrest. And Vitor walked through him. Anderson didn't walk through him as quickly as Vitor did. So to say that Vitor hasn't done anything recently to indicate he can hang with Anderson is silly.

The only valid point you make is that Vitor hasn't faced anyone elite besides franklin recently. But you have to admit, putting Franklin away is no easy task and vitor made it look easy. To me that shows me what Vitor is currently capable of.

All props to Anderson, but I can make a point about elite competition. How many elite strikers has anderson fought? I look at the list of fighters that anderson has fought, and I can honestly say that this version of Vitor beats them all just as easy as Spider.

Seriously, like I said, this fight really can go either way. Anderson's the man. No doubt about it. I can see vitor getting countered and laid out. i can see Vitor making a stupid mistake like getting caught in Anderson's clinch. But for some reason, I just believe that Vitor's gonna get in range and put Anderson away.
February 1, 2011 @ 03:07 PM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

lil MMA math

Wanderlei Silva [Even I thought Silva beat Rich in Germany imo]< Dan Henderson < Rich Franklin < Vitor Belfort & Anderson Silva.

I gotta go with Anderson Silva cuz he's got elbows & knees, not just hands. Also he has been in 3 5rounds before so we know Silva has a good condition. Better BJJ and has good submission skills too

Despite of the fact that I want Vitor to become a champion once again. I mean this guy had a crazy ups n downs in and outside of the cage. But I've seen him quitting in his fights. Against Alistar, Sakuraba, and Randy. Sure, that was long time ago. That doesnt mean it won't happen again.

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

February 1, 2011 @ 04:54 PM
-TREACHERY-

I hear your points and now i will deconstruct them.

1. If you feel like vitor is nothing but a heavy handed striker, you don't watch MMA. He's one of the fastest dudes in MMA and has recently only gotten faster. If you see his recent improvements, you'd know he's still a phenom.

2. You could also say that Cain caught Lesnar behind the ear. It's an incidental punch. You can also say that vitor put rich away faster than Anderson, while rich was heavier. You can also say that he's so fast that he still landed that punch on franklin despite the fact that franklin saw it and ducked.

3. As you said, this is 2011 not 2006 or 2002. LOL. Vitor's not the same guy.

4. He hasn't done anything recently? Cmon dude. People forget that Franklin was the guy running through that division until Anderson. He beat Hendo imo (hendo just wrestled him, Franklin landed the significant strikes and was never in danger while on the ground). He's gonna be Forrest. And Vitor walked through him. Anderson didn't walk through him as quickly as Vitor did. So to say that Vitor hasn't done anything recently to indicate he can hang with Anderson is silly.

The only valid point you make is that Vitor hasn't faced anyone elite besides franklin recently. But you have to admit, putting Franklin away is no easy task and vitor made it look easy. To me that shows me what Vitor is currently capable of.

All props to Anderson, but I can make a point about elite competition. How many elite strikers has anderson fought? I look at the list of fighters that anderson has fought, and I can honestly say that this version of Vitor beats them all just as easy as Spider.

Seriously, like I said, this fight really can go either way. Anderson's the man. No doubt about it. I can see vitor getting countered and laid out. i can see Vitor making a stupid mistake like getting caught in Anderson's clinch. But for some reason, I just believe that Vitor's gonna get in range and put Anderson away.

But we saw what happened in Anderson vs Hendo and Vitor vs. Hendo, you can't say Vitor would be beating people the same way because he's not as versatile nor is he as accurate, I mean take away franklin and his next biggest legit win was marvin eastman in 2003 c'mon man

You speak as if its a toss up 50/50 when in reality its not, Vitor hasn't even been in the ring since Sept of 09! and it was for only 3 mins. The ring rust, not fighting top comp at 185 (only 2 at 185 are linland and martin), height and reach disadvantage, fighting a guy that can win with punches/knees/elbows/kicks, a guy who has never been knocked out and never been rocked in a pure stand up fight (which hopefully this will be) the odds are against Vitor.

Once again I respect him but he hasn't done anything to show that he's going to win other than a punchers chance and a punchers chance against the most accurate and one of the most elusive fighters in the world is not a very good chance

if you don't sin, Jesus died for nothing

February 1, 2011 @ 06:06 PM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

^the ring rust has to come in the factor.

Nick Diaz conversing with the audience LOL. they threw drinks at him
i51.tinypic.com/11bhs7m.jpg

February 2, 2011 @ 12:18 AM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

But we saw what happened in Anderson vs Hendo and Vitor vs. Hendo, you can't say Vitor would be beating people the same way because he's not as versatile nor is he as accurate, I mean take away franklin and his next biggest legit win was marvin eastman in 2003 c'mon man

You speak as if its a toss up 50/50 when in reality its not, Vitor hasn't even been in the ring since Sept of 09! and it was for only 3 mins. The ring rust, not fighting top comp at 185 (only 2 at 185 are linland and martin), height and reach disadvantage, fighting a guy that can win with punches/knees/elbows/kicks, a guy who has never been knocked out and never been rocked in a pure stand up fight (which hopefully this will be) the odds are against Vitor.

Once again I respect him but he hasn't done anything to show that he's going to win other than a punchers chance and a punchers chance against the most accurate and one of the most elusive fighters in the world is not a very good chance

Dude, do you even know the sport? You shouldn't comment on what you don't know. Anderson has been rocked in a pure stand up fight. Check his boxing stats. He also got rocked by friggin Chael Sonnen. And you can't blame a rib for your chin.

Also, check eastman's record. Eastman is far from the most legit fighter Vitor's beaten recently. Like I said, that's your only valid point. But fighting top competition and decimating them doesn't negate what skills are actually there. I mean actually watch the fights. Don't just go on sherdog and look at stats. Stats are deceiving. Fedor hasn't beat anyone noteworthy in a while. Doesn't mean he suddenly lost his skills.

I'm telling you, it's more of a toss up than you think.

Also, just because Anderson uses more tools in fights doesn't mean he's the superior striker. Again, recent memory reminds me of Guillard and Dunham. Dunham uses knees, elbows, kicks, punches......Guillard uses punches. Dunham was the more well rounded fighter. But Melvin's explosiveness overcame that.

It's more 50/50 than you think.
February 2, 2011 @ 11:59 AM
Scotty

^ Dave u getting people mixed up dude, Evan dunham isnt a striker at all, he is a JJ/wrestler.. He takes people down and tries to submit them, he doesnt try to keep it standing at all.. Most of his wins have come submission and has only won 2 by ko/tko.. U cant use Guillard vs. Dunham as a example guess Dunham isnt a stand up guy at all...

On another note: Even though nobody knows him or anything, my boy John just won 1st place in the purple belt division NAGA over the weekend! He trains under Marco Alvan and Gabriel Gonzaga over at Team Link.. I do believe he will receive his brown belt cause he is now a 4x NAGA 1st place champ! Just thought i would share it...
February 2, 2011 @ 04:20 PM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

^ Dave u getting people mixed up dude, Evan dunham isnt a striker at all, he is a JJ/wrestler.. He takes people down and tries to submit them, he doesnt try to keep it standing at all.. Most of his wins have come submission and has only won 2 by ko/tko.. U cant use Guillard vs. Dunham as a example guess Dunham isnt a stand up guy at all...

On another note: Even though nobody knows him or anything, my boy John just won 1st place in the purple belt division NAGA over the weekend! He trains under Marco Alvan and Gabriel Gonzaga over at Team Link.. I do believe he will receive his brown belt cause he is now a 4x NAGA 1st place champ! Just thought i would share it...

I mention Dunham because he is more well rounded than guillard. And he showed some good stand up against sherk. But I'm gonna shut up about the fight predictions. If I keep going I'm gonna feel pretty dumb if Vitor loses which is more than possible.

Props to your boy. Damn yo, I gotta find a gym yo. sad My work schedule sucks.
February 3, 2011 @ 06:01 PM
Scotty

Some mma news:

Look who is back in the gym!!

* Looks like she is deciding to make her return after her lay off!

UFC 130 is almost complete and is STACKED!!
MAIN CARD
Champ Frankie Edgar vs. Gray Maynard (for lightweight title)
Quinton "Rampage" Jackson vs. Thiago Silva
Wanderlei Silva vs. Brian Stann
Frank Mir vs. Roy Nelson
Thiago Alves vs. Rick Story

WANERLEI IS BACK!!! He says he hasnt felt this healthy in a long time and he is ready to go!

- Ben Saunders just signed with Bellator but is only doing non tourny fights.. I think he should eneter the WW tourny but i think its full so maybe he is just waiting for the next one.. But also i believe when he got cut from the UFC, Dana says he needs alittle more learning then possible make a return after winning a few fights.. This might be the reason he doesnt want to sign a tourny contract with Bellator?
February 3, 2011 @ 06:42 PM
ateeeewuh.

she's probably just trying to stay in shape.
February 3, 2011 @ 09:16 PM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

she has too many clothes on while working out. what a shame.

LOL

February 4, 2011 @ 12:24 AM
Hamster Boy

thats cool brian stann got what he asked for

SEQUENCE http://www.sequence.us

February 4, 2011 @ 02:00 AM
undercover.

toss up between bader and johnson
i feel like johnson is gonna get stopped cause he's just so cocky, but ionno, dat range.

silva. griffin.
February 4, 2011 @ 03:41 AM
Joweee

idk who johnson is but if you mean jones, then no
February 4, 2011 @ 10:01 AM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

she's probably just trying to stay in shape.

that's what I thought....this makes me think of chris cyborg. real talk, I think she can whoop her husband's ass. For some reason I find that sort of attractive. suprised I'm buggin.

thats cool brian stann got what he asked for

Word. I hate seeing Wandy lose though. And watching Stan's career from WEC to UFC, he's only gotten better. Like, MUCH better. The last dude to own Leben like that was A Silva. And that makes me think he's gonna eat Vandy up. sad I really wish we had japan rules to even the odds. I also wish Vandy would go back to his clinch days. He used to ruin lives with that clinch. I think Stann's too strong for him though.

toss up between bader and johnson
i feel like johnson is gonna get stopped cause he's just so cocky, but ionno, dat range.

silva. griffin.

LOL. Jones you mean. I don't think he's cocky. I think he's confident. And honestly, if I were throwing grown men around like ragdolls and had a 50' reach advantage with elbows that break bones and slams that dislocate joints, I'd be a little confident too.

Jones wins. Easily. Like I've said, Bader doesn't walk through many people. Jones on the other hand has walked through everyone. And he has a that Greg Jackson strategy. That alone wins fights for dudes. Like true talk, if Guida didn't have jackson, he would've got raped by gomi. That's how serious it is. Having greg jackson is like an immediate advantage b.

Please login first to reply.