Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
January 1, 2011 @ 07:15 PM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

+Ubereem unleashed that super kneee then finished duffee with 1 2 combo

+Saku's ear almost ripped off god damn...

+LMFAOOO Aoki got KTFO'd. He's one of my favorite fighters but boy i still get so happy when he gets knocked out cold.

+I'm so impressed with Gegard's stand up. His hands are so fast n powerful, knocking down the 1 of the K-1 WGP finalists. He's going to get SF 205 lbs again in 2011

+Chuck is a living legend. I'm not denying that, i mean his title run in back in 2007ish. He was fucking unstoppable TKOing everyone standing in front of him. He does have a brain injury though.

+Cain got injured.... what a fucking bummmer :[

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

January 1, 2011 @ 11:37 PM
Joweee

bullshit
i fuckin hate maynard..i like that henley shirt he was wearin though
January 2, 2011 @ 12:22 AM
undercover.

awesome night, better than most ufc's.

stann with the comeback, diaz with the loss, dat draw and vera failing.
January 2, 2011 @ 05:13 AM
ateeeewuh.

brad fucking tavares let's go!
January 2, 2011 @ 10:32 AM
Scotty

HORSE SHIT!!!

- Maynard got robbed by a point! what dumbass judge scored it 46-48 Frankie edgar? Frankie didnt have 3 dominate rounds, so how could they score it that way? Someone didnt score that first round right, i dont think.. That was easily a 10-8 round, it actually could have been a 10-7(very rare to see) the way Maynard beat dominated Edgar.. BUT i blame this on Maynard, he had 3 minutes to a finish the fight in the first round and couldnt do it.. Edgar was done, everytime maynard hit em he would fall, Maynard just doesnt know how to finish on his feet.. Still think Maynard won the fight though..

- Very disappointed in Vera! His corner told him not to get in the clinch with Silva cause he would go for the takedown.. And what did vera do, went into the clinch and got himself in a takedown.. He was winning on his feet but continued to put himself in the clinch.. Silva is bigger and stronger, should have known at the end of the first SMH... But u also could tell Silva wanted no part of Vera;s stand up.. Brike vera's nose bad though!! OUCH!! Think Vera needs new trainers, he is getting to comfortable where he is in training..

- Stan with a HUGE win over leben! Guida taps out Gomi but will prolly lose his next fight or the won after that if he wins another.. Never will get to a title i dont think.. Diaz loses to another wrestler, he cant beat wrestlers!! Marcus Davis is done and so isnt Baroni!
January 2, 2011 @ 10:55 AM
Joweee

maynard didnt win r.5
January 2, 2011 @ 11:07 AM
Scotty

^ I think he did, he was pushing the pace of the last round.. Frankie was slow and was just going around in circles.. Maynard was trying to win the fight by pushing forward, landing good clean punches and also attempting takedowns.. He did more than frankie did in the 5th.. But also the dude who scored the fight for frankie still scored the fight wrong.. That means he scored the fight 10-9 maynard round 1? 10-9 second, 10-9 4th round Frankie, and gave Frankie 3rd or 5th 10-9.. HOW THE HELL DO U SCORE THAT FIRST ROUND 10-9??? OR he gave frankie 4 rounds? And scored the first 10-8 which that scoring would be wrong cause frankie didnt win 4 rounds.. Maynard smashed on Frankie and almost got a TKO.. One more big knockdown and the fight would have been called.. Maynard won the fight! And i could careless who won the fight before it started but maynard won!
January 2, 2011 @ 11:38 AM
Moe911

No way in hell they should get a rematch it wouldn't be fair to pettis. Maynard had his chance and screwed up.
January 2, 2011 @ 01:16 PM
Joweee

^yeee
i know this'll be eating at frankie though
he's prolly thinking "fuck i cant beat this ♥♥♥♥♥"
January 2, 2011 @ 02:10 PM
randysav

I gave 1 point for the win for Maynard. round 1 3 and 5. Pettis vs Edgar since he still holds the belt.
January 2, 2011 @ 02:48 PM
Scotty

^ Dana has already stated there is an immediate rematch... Which I feel is unfair to Pettis cause the dude is coming off a huge win and is riding on that momentum... Plus promised a title fight, so now he has to either wait along time or take another fight.. Taking another fight could end in a loss which I don't want see happen but it's a possibility.. Then there goes his title shot out the door!
January 2, 2011 @ 02:52 PM
undercover.

still sucks for edgar. he's 13 maynard and maynard.
January 3, 2011 @ 03:46 AM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIl8xQSq0Xs&feature=player_embedded

+Vera vera vera... I knew he's going to lose, but boy i didnt expect his ass to get handle like a ragdoll. I think he's going to get cut imo. Great performance by Thiago Silva, he keeps it real.

cdn1.sbnation.com/fan_shot_images/169612/5.gif
bad mofo

2.bp.blogspot.com/_zz3p63WSXZE/TR_84IwsYMI/AAAAAAAABW8/XYK-Z8V2FNg/s1600/2.gif

+Brian Stann just totally shut doubter's mouths including myself. Wow, he really was ready to stand n bang with him *pause. Very impressive and very classy as well. I'll be looking forward to see him

+I knew exactly what was going to happen on Nate vs Kim. Nate got his asshandle against Joe Daddy before and Kim can fucking grapple especially once he's on top. I was still dissapointed cuz Kim gassed like a motherfucker in the 3rd round

+Gomi just couldn't pull the trigger, i have no idea why he wasn't going forward... Clay Guida is a great example of what Jackson's camp is capable of. dat gameplan n Guida's unorthodox head movements. Btw that sweet guilltione so fuckin' quick too. I LUV ME SOME CARPENTERS *PAUSE

+The featherweight is in the limbo cuz the number 1 contender Josh lost to Dustin by decision. WHOS GOING TO DETHRONE JOSE ALDO?

+I think Petits should fight against Jim Miller for the title eliminator bout. After all he has never fought any UFC fighters to get his title shot so let him prove it to us that he's a legit contender. [Not that I'm doubting him, but that's the best option imo in this situation] Also I enjoy watching this guy fighting.

+Yo Frankie surivived that 1st round like Rocky Balboa n was constanly taking down Maynard with aggresion. I thought Frankie edged out the paper thin decision [2nd, 4th, and 5th rounds]. I was surprised how many times Frankie took him down, perhaps that has made an impression on the judges. Alo I do agree that one judge was on crack for that score haha.

Gray should've pushed it like Randy told him to do. "Don't try to knock him down, just give him a beating." Gray didn't even bother to throw jabs until 5th round, something that his corner has been keep telling him to do. Frankie composed himself n did what the corner said. Honestly I was more impressed with Frankie... 1st round just fux it up for him

I do need to watch it again cuz I might have a different opinion. it sure was much close fight than Shogun vs. Machida. SO CLOSEEE that I wouldn't dare to say Gray got robbed.

In the end, it was a great fight. Frankie showed he's no slouch and Gray showed he has the power to finish fights? lol

*final thought, UFC 125 was named "RESOLUTION." I find it that very ironic kekeke

www.youtube.com/watch?v=QC4sSzbxBbI
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ha-HfCJesQ8&feature=related
www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2N-aLqpg3w&feature=related

This was a great fight. Two talented non-Zuffa fighters who actually matter in the featheweight class came out with guns blazing :]

*holy cow, i just wrote a short essay... :p

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

January 3, 2011 @ 09:14 AM
undercover.

dope dissertation sean yang.

+ dana white is dat du. cool
January 3, 2011 @ 12:15 PM
Joweee

i agree with dana on the rounds.
i feel sorry for pettis
and no maynard didnt show he could finish fights, cus he didnt finish it.
January 3, 2011 @ 12:24 PM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

my boy sakuraba got fucked up sad

sak should retire.

mma is the best
and just started training in muay thai and mma

congrats

lol ubereem took a steaming dump on duffee, but i hear rumors of a pride style conspiracy going on. apparantly, because duffee stood up smiling ear-to-ear 5 seconds after he got KOd and left with a 60k paycheck. who knows ~_~

It's possible with all the media attention that they've been giving Reem. But even if it was a fix, it doesn't change that Reem would still demolish dude.

bullshit
i fuckin hate maynard..i like that henley shirt he was wearin though

Lol such a HB.

awesome night, better than most ufc's.

stann with the comeback, diaz with the loss, dat draw and vera failing.

Yeah man. I'm super impressed with Stann. Dude's a potential star in the making. Classy guy, good skills, a style that's pleasing to the fans. Let's see.

brad fucking tavares let's go!

Yeah man. Nice job. I think he's gotten over the UFC jitters. He looked real natural out there.

I made some bad picks, but I knew a few things. Props to Guida for employing a great strategy. Shouts to Thiago Silva. I wonder who's next for him. I'd like to see him fight again asap. He's a bad MF'er.

Personally, I think Frankie did enough to get that decision. Had the first round not been a 10-7 round, Edgar would have gotten the W. Maynard looked good in the first round cuz he caught Frankie sleeping. But once Frankie woke up, you saw what happened. Only down side is that Frankie will only marginally be a more exciting champ than Maynard. Why? Cuz while he has excellent boxing and a great gas tank, he doens't have the power to KO anyone. So he's pretty much destined to be a decision/submission guy. Maynard on the other hand is still a boring fighter. He only stood with Edgar because he didnt' fear his power. But you see what he did with florian. Why? Cuz florian has shown some good stun power.

Either way, speed up the rematch, and get pettis in there to beat both of them. After this fight, I'm confident that Pettis will be the 155 UFC champ.
January 3, 2011 @ 04:34 PM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

^thats exactly what it's going to happen. Petits as the UFC 155 lbs champ in 2011.

+i dont think it's really that unfair for Petits to fight against the top UFC fighter like Jim Miller. If he is that good then he should prove it once more n win the fight

+lol Jowee, Gray Maynard must be thinking "FINISH FIGHTS? HOW DO THEY FUCKING WORK?"

January 3, 2011 @ 04:53 PM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

^thats exactly what it's going to happen. Petits as the UFC 155 lbs champ in 2011.

+i dont think it's really that unfair for Petits to fight against the top UFC fighter like Jim Miller. If he is that good then he should prove it once more n win the fight

+lol Jowee, Gray Maynard must be thinking "FINISH FIGHTS? HOW DO THEY FUCKING WORK?"

LOL Poor Maynard. Last time he finished a fight, he finished himself. Anybody remember when he KO'd himself with that slam? LOL.

It's not unfair to Pettis. Just unfortunate. Unfortunate for everyone. Pettis. Maynard. Edgar.

I'd say it'd be fair for Pettis to get another fight so he can get a payday. But win lose or draw pettis should have a guarunteed fight no matter what.
January 3, 2011 @ 05:01 PM
cebollo

^you really think so? Let's say he fights a top 5 LW and loses. I just can't justify giving Pettis a title shot (immediately) if that happens. I say let Pettis decide if he wants to hold out for the title or fight a different fight. Either way it sucks for him though.
January 3, 2011 @ 05:21 PM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

^you really think so? Let's say he fights a top 5 LW and loses. I just can't justify giving Pettis a title shot (immediately) if that happens. I say let Pettis decide if he wants to hold out for the title or fight a different fight. Either way it sucks for him though.

Only reason I'd say give it to him win lose or draw is because Dana made that promise. Dana's gotta be a man of his word. The messed up thing for pettis is that he's not getting fight money, for one, but he's also not going to be able to carry his momentum into the next fight. He's going to be rusty while both maynard and edgar are going to be fresh. That being the case, to me, the most fair thing to do is to give him a fight so he can get paid, but guarantee the title shot anyway. I doubt that pettis will lose anyway, but just in case.
January 4, 2011 @ 12:58 AM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

UFC 125: Resolution
$60,000 fight-night bonuses:
- Fight of the Night: Frankie Edgar s. Gray Maynard
- Submission of the Night: Clay Guida
- Knockout of the Night: Jeremy Stephens

LOL Poor Maynard. Last time he finished a fight, he finished himself. Anybody remember when he KO'd himself with that slam? LOL.

It's not unfair to Pettis. Just unfortunate. Unfortunate for everyone. Pettis. Maynard. Edgar.

I'd say it'd be fair for Pettis to get another fight so he can get a payday. But win lose or draw pettis should have a guarunteed fight no matter what.

+LMFAO Maynard loool. He could've won if he kept pushed the pace with steady jabs, instead of backpedaling and looking for the KO shots.

+Sonnen pleaded guilty to Federal money laundering charges.suprised haha Cheal has always been a dirt bag and now he's getting exposed left n right

"
An Oregon real estate agent has pleaded guilty to money laundering in connection with a mortgage fraud case involving Vancouver-based Lighthouse Financial Group, which also did business under the name Crown Point Financial Services.

Chael Sonnen, 33, of West Linn, Ore., entered the plea Monday in U.S. District Court in Portland. He will be sentenced March 28. The maximum sentence is 20 years in prison and a $500,000 fine.

According to a news release, Sonnen acted as the real estate agent in a transaction involving a home in Portland, and submitted a false letter and sales agreement instructing the title company to disburse $69,000 to a contractor for plumbing repairs. However, in a deal arranged by Lighthouse employees, $65,000 of the money was actually kicked back to the buyer.
"

+UFC is trying to put together Sonnen vs. Akiyama UFC 128

+Sam Stout out due to the injury, Donald Cerrone vs. Paul Kelly in UFC 126 next week

+Ben Henderson vs. Mark Bocek is set for UFC 129 in Toronto, Canada.

+Phil Baroni got cut by UFC sad

+Some of the upcoming Strikeforce heavyweight bouts
1. Fedor Emelianeko vs. Antonio "Big Foot" Silva in the Feb.
2. Josh Barnett vs. Andrei Arlovski
3. Fabricio Werdum vs. Brett ROgers
coolcoolcoolcool This is rumored 8 men heavyweight tournament.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=AcLTG4NOaz8&feature=player_embedded#!
Anderson is ballin' pretty hard. no wonder he thinks about the retirement

January 4, 2011 @ 07:22 PM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

Sherdog.com was informed Tuesday by sources close to the tournament that Fedor Emelianenko, Antonio Silva, Josh Barnett, Fabricio Werdum, Sergei Kharitonov, Andrei Arlovski, Brett Rogers and Strikeforce heavyweight champion Alistair Overeem will compete in the upcoming tournament. That lineup was later confirmed by a press release from Strikeforce.

As reported yesterday by Sherdog.com, the tournament is scheduled to kick off with an Emelianenko-Silva bout as the main event of a Feb. 12 card at the Izod Center in East Rutherford, N.J. Also featured on that show will be a quarterfinal bout between Arlovski and Kharitonov, as opposed to the originally reported Arlovski-Barnett matchup.

www.sherdog.com/news/news/Strikeforce-Heavyweight-Tournament-Officially-Set-with-4-Bouts-29180

Yeah buddy, right around the corner.

Damn yo, I gotta say that strikeforce currently has the deepest heavyweight division. The UFC only really has Cigano and Cain. After that, who's really relevant? Big Country? Carwin's still a badass, but he's out for a minute. Struve? Nah man.

I'll be looking forward to this tourney. I wish SF knew how to get in the public eye better. We need them to be legit competion. I'm a UFC man, but I don't like monopolies, and I especially like the cards that SF puts on.
January 4, 2011 @ 11:14 PM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

^well look no further. now it's an official baby :]

www.youtube.com/watch?v=YP5wSzfieBs&feature=sub

January 5, 2011 @ 12:44 AM
Hamster Boy

wow that heavyweight tournament........good god almighty..

SEQUENCE http://www.sequence.us

January 5, 2011 @ 02:46 AM
wesweat

War Overeem!

Would like to see Gerard Mousasi is this tournament.
January 5, 2011 @ 02:55 AM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

^Mousasi is 205 lbs fighter so he can't compete in this heavyweight tourney.

I want to see Mousasi vs. King Mo 2 for the title contender spot though

LOL

January 5, 2011 @ 10:11 AM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

War Overeem!

Would like to see Gerard Mousasi is this tournament.

Mousasi is way too small to mess with big boys like Reem and Barnett. He'd get slaughtered.

I got Overeem winning the whole tourney tbh. Part of me wants Fedor to pull it off. Honestly, I feel like they should've put Fedor and Reem on opposite sides of the brackets. Either way suprised I'm a say it again. SF currently has the deepest HW div.

^Mousasi is 205 lbs fighter so he can't compete in this heavyweight tourney.

I want to see Mousasi vs. King Mo 2 for the title contender spot though

LOL

Damn that gif is effed up. LOL. IDK about mousasi though. Not sure if he has what it takes to defend mo's wrestling. I guess we'll see. I'd sure like to see feijao and mousasi go at it though.
January 5, 2011 @ 10:18 AM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

Props to Dominic Cruz though. Saw the fight again against Jorgensen and realized that he pulled this 2-3 knee tap with ease throughout the fight. Check it

www.sherdog.com/mma-techniques/Technique-of-the-Week-2-3-Knee-Tap-28695
January 5, 2011 @ 12:08 PM
Scotty

Yeah buddy, right around the corner.

Damn yo, I gotta say that strikeforce currently has the deepest heavyweight division. The UFC only really has Cigano and Cain. After that, who's really relevant? Big Country? Carwin's still a badass, but he's out for a minute. Struve? Nah man.

I'll be looking forward to this tourney. I wish SF knew how to get in the public eye better. We need them to be legit competion. I'm a UFC man, but I don't like monopolies, and I especially like the cards that SF puts on.

Only thing wrong with the strikeforce HW and not the UFC exception of Overeem is either washed up or irrlevant.. Fedor is irrelevant now he just living off his name now, Werdum couldnt hang with the top guys in the ufc, Arvloski has a glass jaw and is washed up, Rogers isnt anything, barnett has to use roids to keep himself going.. I mean its deep for srikeforce and that type of organization standards with good action but realistically how many could hang with the top 3 HW in the UFC? Overeem and possibly Fedor(i dont believe so but other will say yeah)

But im excited to see this tournament and i feel tournament style is great for strikeforce cause they dont have that many guys so it makes cards even better.. I think they should do this for every division cause some fights dont even make since sometimes! And this type of shit would make strikeforce still a competitor..

I also believe strikeforce should buy out Bellator, throw them an offer that cant be refused! They have some really good guys in there and they use tounament style.. Get em before UFC grabs ahold of them..

ANYWAY MY PICK IS OVEREEM WINS THE WHOLE THING!!!!
January 5, 2011 @ 01:54 PM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

Only thing wrong with the strikeforce HW and not the UFC exception of Overeem is either washed up or irrlevant.. Fedor is irrelevant now he just living off his name now, Werdum couldnt hang with the top guys in the ufc, Arvloski has a glass jaw and is washed up, Rogers isnt anything, barnett has to use roids to keep himself going.. I mean its deep for srikeforce and that type of organization standards with good action but realistically how many could hang with the top 3 HW in the UFC? Overeem and possibly Fedor(i dont believe so but other will say yeah)

But im excited to see this tournament and i feel tournament style is great for strikeforce cause they dont have that many guys so it makes cards even better.. I think they should do this for every division cause some fights dont even make since sometimes! And this type of shit would make strikeforce still a competitor..

I also believe strikeforce should buy out Bellator, throw them an offer that cant be refused! They have some really good guys in there and they use tounament style.. Get em before UFC grabs ahold of them..

ANYWAY MY PICK IS OVEREEM WINS THE WHOLE THING!!!!

yeah overeem takes the whole thing.

But I think these guys can give UFC heavies some trouble. Like I said, after JDS and Cain meet, who else is there? Rumors are the Lesnar doens't even wanna fight anymore. So who do we have? JDS, Cain, Carwin when he comes off surgery, then who? McCorkle? Struve? Big country? Their HW div is deeper.

Please login first to reply.