December 14, 2010 @ 07:42 PM
undercover.

Jackson the best mayne. he deed it.
December 14, 2010 @ 08:09 PM
BobtheFoB

^LOOOOOOL

Jackson gym < AKA & ATT

Jackson may not be the best finisher, but your comment is absurd.
* Georges St-Pierre Canada &#8211; UFC Welterweight champion[7][8]
* Rashad Evans United States &#8211; former UFC Light Heavyweight champion, The Ultimate Fighter 2 heavyweight winner
* Nate Marquardt United States &#8211; former 7-time King of Pancrase; UFC veteran
* Kenny Florian United States - The Ultimate Fighter middleweight runner-up and 2X Lightweight contender
* Diego Sanchez United States - The Ultimate Fighter middleweight winner
* Shane Carwin United States &#8211; former UFC Interim Heavyweight champion
* Keith Jardine United States &#8211; The Ultimate Fighter 2 contestant
* Jon Jones United States &#8211; virtually Undefeated UFC
* Roger Huerta United States &#8211; UFC veteran, Bellator Fighting Championships
* Donald Cerrone United States &#8211; WEC veteran
* Joe Stevenson United States &#8211; UFC veteran,The Ultimate Fighter 2 welterweight winner
* Brian Stann United States &#8211; former WEC Light Heavyweight champion, UFC
* Yoshihiro Akiyama Japan &#8211; UFC, Hero's
* Carlos Condit United States &#8211; former WEC Welterweight champion, UFC
* Yoshiyuki Yoshida Japan &#8211; UFC, Cage Force Welterweight Grand prix winner[9]
* Melvin Guillard United States &#8211; UFC Veteran
* Clay Guida United States &#8211; UFC Veteran
* Andrei Arlovski Belarus &#8211; Strikeforce, former UFC Heavyweight Champion
* Brendan Schaub United States &#8211; runner-up on The Ultimate Fighter: Heavyweights
*keith is in a shitter right now, not gonna mention him lmao

AKA
Notable Fighters
* United States Cain Velasquez - UFC heavyweight Champion - Undefeated
* United States Phil Davis - Undefeated, UFC
* United States Jon Fitch - Got his ass kicked by GSP,and fitch is the current King of LNP (though Shields is close)
* Japan Takanori Gomi - Got his ass kicked by Florian
* United States Josh Koscheck - Got his ass kicked by GSP twice
* United States Mike Kyle - Lost to bigfoot
* United States Bobby Lashley - Dehydrated to Stoppage
* United States Cung Le - Pretty Darn Good
* United States Mike Swick - Loses to Dan Hardy in a shitty match, then to Paulo, and now on UFN cards
* United States Josh Thomson
* United States Herschel Walker - Big Black and Sexy,no homo

Can't be fucked to go into ATT fighters, but none of them, besides for Mike Brown, have held a title in a major MMA promotion.

Conclusion:

and

www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-wBj-k3nuQ&feature=player_embedded

investment banking pays the bills

December 14, 2010 @ 08:44 PM
Scotty

^ On that Jacksons list there is actually only a few who have been there for a long time and train there full time though. Alot of them just moved to that camp cause of Jacksons game planning that alot of gyms dont have or they just do a fight camp there. Even then they dont always become better.. But I dont think any notable gym is better than the any other notable gym though.. For instance Jacksons gym has its ups but so doesnt AKA , ATT and so does others.. Its just the type of fighter you are, what gym best fits your style and where u feel good..
December 14, 2010 @ 08:49 PM
-TREACHERY-

Black House > ALL
Jose Aldo
Anderson Silva
Lyoto Machida
Junior Dos Santos
Nogueira brothers
Jacare
Paulo Filho
Mark Munoz

if you don't sin, Jesus died for nothing

December 14, 2010 @ 09:58 PM
ateeeewuh.

lmao that jersey shore shit is pro.

I"M THE MAN IM THE MAN
December 15, 2010 @ 12:21 AM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

cool post bob. i lol'd at Bruce Buffer in the Jersey Shore vid haha

www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHDsOCektRA&feature=player_embedded
Let's go Henderson!

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

December 15, 2010 @ 02:22 PM
Scotty

^ Nah Anthony Pettis son!!! But its going to be a great fight! Both are very similar in style, good on there feet and great on the ground.. Should be an exciting fight to watch..

Other news:

- Randy Couture has made an unofficial retirement statement on Twitter and Facebook.. "I think I'm at the end of it y'all," "It's time." That was on his twitter and this was on his facebook "It's time to move on and focus on all the other amazing things going on in my life" But then in a interview he says, "(My fighting career is on hold) for now," and "You never know what [UFC officials] are going to throw at me. We'll see, and if it's interesting, I might not be able to walk away from it."

So as of right now Randy Couture will not enter the octagon but has not yet made the official announcement that he is retiring.. I dont know wat fight would even make since for Randy? He has fought everyone and has been champ in 2 different weight classes.. He should just make an Official announcement!

- UFC will make its way to Brazil on Aug. 27th in Rio de Janeiro!! Dana says there will be a number of brazilian top fighters on this card.. Such names as Anderson silva, nog brothers, Jose Aldo, Shogun Rua and Vitor Belfort plus others..
December 15, 2010 @ 05:11 PM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

^ Nah Anthony Pettis son!!! But its going to be a great fight! Both are very similar in style, good on there feet and great on the ground.. Should be an exciting fight to watch..

- UFC will make its way to Brazil on Aug. 27th in Rio de Janeiro!! Dana says there will be a number of brazilian top fighters on this card.. Such names as Anderson silva, nog brothers, Jose Aldo, Shogun Rua and Vitor Belfort plus others..

I don't think BenHen fights similar to Pettis. Petis ismore of a striker. Hendo more of a gnp/submission dude. It's gonna be a tough fight, and I wouldn't be upset if Bendo won, cuz he's a classy dude and an exciting fighter. But I want Pettis to win.

My picks.

Matchups:
WEC Lightweight Championship
Benson Henderson vs. Anthony Pettis

WEC Bantamweight Championship
Dominick Cruz (No. 1 BW) vs. Scott Jorgensen (No. 4 BW)

Donald Cerrone vs. Chris Horodecki
Jamie Varner vs. Shane Roller (Just cuz I hate Varner)

Can't really pick the rest. I'm not familiar with them.
December 15, 2010 @ 11:18 PM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

WEC 53: Henderson vs Pettis

Main card (Televised):
Ben Henderson (155) vs. Anthony Pettis (154.5)
Dominick Cruz (134.5) vs. Scott Jorgensen (135) -i hope Scott wins by submission. I see a possibility of Cruz winning by decision. fuck that
Donald Cerrone (155) vs. Chris Horodecki (155)
Bart Palaszewski (156) vs. Kamal Shalorus (156)
Danny Downes (154.5) vs. Tiequan Zhang (155.5)

Under card (May not be broadcast):

Jamie Varner (156) vs. Shane Roller (155)
Ivan Menjivar (135) vs. Brad Pickett (136)
Ken Stone (135) vs. Eddie Wineland (136)
Yuri Alcantara (154.5) vs. Ricardo Lamas (156)
Danny Castillo (155.5) vs. Will Kerr (155)
Renan Barao (136) vs. Chris Cariaso (136)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUKj7CeUcPc&feature=player_embedded
RAMPAGE ON THAT INSIGHT on Dr. Phil show

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

December 16, 2010 @ 03:55 PM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

Changing my pick for Jorgensen.

And I'm amped about UFC Rio. That's gonna be dope!
December 16, 2010 @ 10:59 PM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

Dude, seriously? A flying kick off the cage? Almost finished with that joint too. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOW!
December 16, 2010 @ 11:06 PM
undercover.

god damn that was the sickest shit ever.
December 17, 2010 @ 12:34 AM
imtheman

i was amazzzzuuzuzzzeddd by that kick... couldnt believe what i saw LIVE.
I'm a fan now.. I am a fan.
December 17, 2010 @ 09:15 AM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

i was amazzzzuuzuzzzeddd by that kick... couldnt believe what i saw LIVE.
I'm a fan now.. I am a fan.

Yeah dude. I knew Pettis was special after I saw a couple fights, and that little MTV documentary. I knew he was hungry. I knew he was skilled. But geeeeez I didn't think he was gonna matrix a niga! suprised LOL. That was beautiful.

Can't wait to see him fight maynard/edgar. Preferably Edgar though. I don't think Edgar can match his striking, and I don't think Edgar can take him down either. I think they should match Bendo with Maynard. I hate wrestling, but Bendo is exciting enough to make a maynard fight look good.
December 17, 2010 @ 10:56 AM
imtheman

Yeah dude. I knew Pettis was special after I saw a couple fights, and that little MTV documentary. I knew he was hungry. I knew he was skilled. But geeeeez I didn't think he was gonna matrix a niga! suprised LOL. That was beautiful.

Can't wait to see him fight maynard/edgar. Preferably Edgar though. I don't think Edgar can match his striking, and I don't think Edgar can take him down either. I think they should match Bendo with Maynard. I hate wrestling, but Bendo is exciting enough to make a maynard fight look good.

I just realized, that dude Pettis was the capoeira kick guy huh.. that shit was awesome too!
I hope Pettis smashes either fighter.. I dont really rate Edgar & Maynard highly. I would still give BJ Penn an edge if there were to be a third fight between him & Edgar.

Anybody remember this one.. I couldve sworn somebody did it before him, but I could be wrong.
December 17, 2010 @ 02:31 PM
Hamster Boy

SEQUENCE http://www.sequence.us

December 17, 2010 @ 03:36 PM
Joweee

damn shit was doap.
i do like henderson though.
and is it me or do all the wec lightweights look smaller and have better cardio than alot of ufc lightweights?
saul, you're dumb for changing your pick
i fuckin love cruz. he'll beat faber in the rematch. swaaag
December 17, 2010 @ 06:32 PM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

damn shit was doap.
i do like henderson though.
and is it me or do all the wec lightweights look smaller and have better cardio than alot of ufc lightweights?
saul, you're dumb for changing your pick
i fuckin love cruz. he'll beat faber in the rematch. swaaag

I changed my pick because I wanted Cruz to lose. I like finishers. But I understand not everyone is Aldo.

As far as looking smaller, I think it's the size of the cage? Maybe? Or maybe they just don't cut as much weight. Except Edgar. that dude pretty much cuts nothing.
December 17, 2010 @ 07:44 PM
BobtheFoB

So anyone's opinions on Royce Gracie's desire to fight at UFC Brazil? And does anyone have the gif of the KO slam in Ken Stone vs Wineland? I heard it was pretty brutal.

investment banking pays the bills

December 17, 2010 @ 07:49 PM
604_mike

fuck, last night i pvt'd that shit only for the recording to stop at the end of the 2nd in the henderson/pettis main card. I obviously know what happened but does anyone ave a link. Id like to atleast see the whole fight.
December 17, 2010 @ 09:19 PM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

So anyone's opinions on Royce Gracie's desire to fight at UFC Brazil? And does anyone have the gif of the KO slam in Ken Stone vs Wineland? I heard it was pretty brutal.

I say let the man fight. It's prolly his dream. And if wasn't for him, there wouldn't be a UFC as it is today. Granted, another brother could've done it, but it was him. Throw him a bone. Throw him a paycheck. And give him someone that he could maaaaaaaaaaybe beat.

fuck, last night i pvt'd that shit only for the recording to stop at the end of the 2nd in the henderson/pettis main card. I obviously know what happened but does anyone ave a link. Id like to atleast see the whole fight.

www.mmashare.info/serious-mma-videos-f35/benson-henderson-anthony-pettis-t33166.html
December 18, 2010 @ 12:44 AM
Scotty

Last night was a great night of fights!! The 4 that they showed were actually very entertaining!!

- Cerrone getting the triangle win!!! Then calls out Cole Miller! Cant wait to see him in the UFC..

- Dominick Cruz has the style thats going to be very hard to beat.. He is constantly moving and moving his head around so u cant time him.. His next defense will be against urijah faber in the UFC! I mean Urijah is a very fast moving fighter but Cruz is going to be hard to train for.. Even though Urijahs training partner benavidez fought Cruz twice which will give uijah some kind of advantage but will be hard to train for as a whole!

- ANTHONY SHOWTIME PETTIS!! I knew he was going to become champ! I knew pettis had some shit up sleeve before when he did that crazy kick from off his knee but that kick last night was another level! I thought Ben was done when he went down but Ben recovered fast! Awesome fight! He is about bring a whole new game to the UFC! Maynard or Edgar better be prepared for this guy! Also if anyone deserves a title, this dude does.. This shit he had to overcome and shit he does for others! Great to see someone like him become champ!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I say let Gracie fight one more time in the UFC in his hometown! Like DM said, he started this shit and he should get a chance to fight in Brazil...
December 18, 2010 @ 12:48 AM
Joweee

urijah fought him before as well too.
but ma &#9829;&#9829;&#9829;&#9829;&#9829; has a totally different style then he did when they first fought..
December 19, 2010 @ 01:25 PM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

^urijah submitted him by guillotine. Cruz has been doing awesome job with his non-stop striking and footsteps. Pretty impressive he can land so many strikes and move in-n-out so fast. Only downfall is he can't finish fights.

so I'm going with Urijah for his next title fight.

+Anthony Petits isn't just about fancy strikes. he can grapple very well. i was surprised to see him locking that body triangle so easy as soon as he took Ben's back.

The Matrix kick will forever be talked about. holy shittt, i didnt even think that was even possible. I was bummed out that Benson lost, but both put up a very good fight. [Both were awarded with FON bonus]

www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LtR-3vbfhU&feature=player_embedded#!
Anthony said his matrix kick was inspired by Ong Bak movie lololol awesome

+I want to see Jim Miller vs. Ben Henderson for the title eliminator bout in the near future.

+SF Middleweight championship bout is set between Jacare Souza and Robbie Lawler

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zenmi86tPeg&feature=player_embedded
Very good card except the main event. coolcool

DYNAMITE 2010 Event [NYE]---complete fights so far
Title fights:
Bibiano Fernandes vs. Hiroyuki Takaya - DREAM Featherweight title match
Marius Zaromskis vs. Kazushi Sakuraba - DREAM Welterweight title match
Alistair Overeem vs. [TBD] (Rumored to be Bobby Lashley) - DREAM Heavyweight title match

MMA fights:
Caol Uno vs. Kazuyuki Miyata
Mach Sakurai vs. Jason High
Tatsuya Kawajiri vs. Josh Thomson
Hiroshi Izumi vs. Minowaman
Hideo Tokoro vs. Kazushisa Watanabe
Sergei Kharitonov vs. Tatsuya Mizuno
Jereome Le Banner vs. Satoshi Ishii

K-1 fights:
Tetsuya Yamato vs. Wicky Nishiura
Gegard Mousasi vs. Kyotaro

Hybrid K-1/MMA fights:
Shinya Aoki vs. Yuichiro "Jienotsu" Nagashima

*some very exciting fights lined up for this eventcool

December 19, 2010 @ 05:36 PM
Joweee

it was a guillotine but like i said, he's totally different now.
December 19, 2010 @ 11:49 PM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

^thank you for clarifying it :]

we'll see how it turns out. There's a rumor about Faber coaching new upcoming TUF series against Miguel Torres or Cruz.

December 20, 2010 @ 11:48 AM
Scotty

^yeah it's either goin to be wanderlei vs. Sonnen or Urijah vs. Cruz.. Be interestin to see two small guys be coaches but the only fall on that is that dominick's name isn't that big of a name yet.. Even though he is a champ, he still doesnt have that kinda name! But it's a good marketing fight since Urijah gave Cruz his only loss.. But there is more drama between wanderlei and sonnen which will make a show!
December 20, 2010 @ 02:41 PM
Joweee

a show would be nice for the smaller weights too. exposure and bring in more fighters
December 21, 2010 @ 03:03 PM
undercover.

December 21, 2010 @ 09:53 PM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

Recently Dana said he doesnt even consider REEM as 1 of the top 10 heavyweight in the world.

I remembered the time when Dana said Wanderlei has no techniques n is not a good fighter. All that changed as soon as Wandy signed the contract with UFC.

*conclusion: Dana is bullshitting to devalue non-UFC fighter once again until they sign with them. TOO OBVIOUS

+MMA doppelganger

Former SRC Sengoku LW champion Satoru Kitaoka

Former UFC LW number 1 contender Joe "Daddy" Stevenson

www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vidHbfN8Ko&feature=player_embedded
*I hope to see this epic match in the future

Please login first to reply.