^ good combos by GSP? Did he even throw one combo, that whole fight? I dont even think he threw his right more than 3 times.. U should have said nice combos by Thiago Alves but not GSP!
Fights were good tonight, alot of good action!
- THIAGO ALVES!!!! Eating healthy, strength & conditioning, life changes and u get this guy! Those leg kicks were lethal and he was just throwing crisp combos everywhere.. He even took the fight to the ground and did some pounding! Needs to be champ!!!
- Danzig pulling the Anderson silva vs. Forest on Stevenson.. Backing up and bop for the KO! haha
- Miller with the nice knee bar! Oliveria was just punching his ribs, was even trying to get out of the bar? haha
- Struve with that nice ass sweep and just throwing down! Dude will never be champ but he has good career ahead of him!
- GSP vs. Koscheck fight was rather boring... I was waiting for GSP to finish Koscheck and kept saying "what are u doing?" After the second round i knew koscheck was done.. And gsp did the same fuckign thing for 5 damn rounds! JUST FINISH THE DAMN FIGHT! Make that shit exciting.. I dont want to watch u Jab and inside leg kick for the whole.. Yeah he did a few other things but damn, the same thing over and over.. It was effective and won decisively because of it but he should have finished Kosheck off at the end of the 3rd, beginning of the 4th..
BUT i dont blame it on GSP 100%, its that dumbass Jackson in the corner.. All he said the whole time, "just circle and jab with the inside kick" Said that between every round.. What he should have said was, his eye is swallowing shut, attack and finish it! But know Jackson doesnt like his guys finish fights, just wants them to win... And i feel GSP didnt want to get in any exchange with Koscheck.. Reason he didnt go at em with any big combos..
* Yes, Rizal and DM i will paypal your money, PM your address.. Also DM not sure about the finishing bet.. Just call it 10?
you're a man of your word. $10 is fine bro. I'll pm you my address. But yeah man, I really thought gsp would finish since he wanted to stand with him, but i've come to accept the fact that gsp just doesn't have a killer instinct. He's an opportunist. He'll take the finish if it's there, but he doest create the opening for the KO. And even when his odds are good (kos' eye was swollen completely shut you idiot!) he still doesn't go for it. I mean he has so many openings. Imo he should've gone right over Kos' left shoulder with that right high kick since kos was so worried about his right side. But whatever. GSP won't be finishing anything. Maybe shields. Lol.
alves looked great! It should be alves and condit next. Owwww!