December 12, 2010 @ 10:05 AM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

^ good combos by GSP? Did he even throw one combo, that whole fight? I dont even think he threw his right more than 3 times.. U should have said nice combos by Thiago Alves but not GSP!

Fights were good tonight, alot of good action!

- THIAGO ALVES!!!! Eating healthy, strength & conditioning, life changes and u get this guy! Those leg kicks were lethal and he was just throwing crisp combos everywhere.. He even took the fight to the ground and did some pounding! Needs to be champ!!!

- Danzig pulling the Anderson silva vs. Forest on Stevenson.. Backing up and bop for the KO! haha
- Miller with the nice knee bar! Oliveria was just punching his ribs, was even trying to get out of the bar? haha
- Struve with that nice ass sweep and just throwing down! Dude will never be champ but he has good career ahead of him!

- GSP vs. Koscheck fight was rather boring... I was waiting for GSP to finish Koscheck and kept saying "what are u doing?" After the second round i knew koscheck was done.. And gsp did the same fuckign thing for 5 damn rounds! JUST FINISH THE DAMN FIGHT! Make that shit exciting.. I dont want to watch u Jab and inside leg kick for the whole.. Yeah he did a few other things but damn, the same thing over and over.. It was effective and won decisively because of it but he should have finished Kosheck off at the end of the 3rd, beginning of the 4th..

BUT i dont blame it on GSP 100%, its that dumbass Jackson in the corner.. All he said the whole time, "just circle and jab with the inside kick" Said that between every round.. What he should have said was, his eye is swallowing shut, attack and finish it! But know Jackson doesnt like his guys finish fights, just wants them to win... And i feel GSP didnt want to get in any exchange with Koscheck.. Reason he didnt go at em with any big combos..

* Yes, Rizal and DM i will paypal your money, PM your address.. Also DM not sure about the finishing bet.. Just call it 10?

you're a man of your word. $10 is fine bro. I'll pm you my address. But yeah man, I really thought gsp would finish since he wanted to stand with him, but i've come to accept the fact that gsp just doesn't have a killer instinct. He's an opportunist. He'll take the finish if it's there, but he doest create the opening for the KO. And even when his odds are good (kos' eye was swollen completely shut you idiot!) he still doesn't go for it. I mean he has so many openings. Imo he should've gone right over Kos' left shoulder with that right high kick since kos was so worried about his right side. But whatever. GSP won't be finishing anything. Maybe shields. Lol.

alves looked great! It should be alves and condit next. Owwww!
December 12, 2010 @ 12:00 PM
HabsFan

GSP! GSP! GSP! GSP!

Too bad he didn't knock him out but it was just as enjoyable watching Koscheck grow a vagina out of his eye for 5 brutal rounds. Those jabs don't look like much, but when you see it in slow-mo, GSP had alot of power in those punches and Koscheck's inside left knee must be fucked now.

I can understand for people who have no affiliation with either fighter that this was boring because "he was only doing two things" but with the fantastic crowd cheering him on, it was so enjoyable watching our boy put a clinical beatdown on Josh.
December 12, 2010 @ 12:53 PM
indecisive

funniest fight i've seen in awhile. matt riddle
December 12, 2010 @ 03:54 PM
undercover.

- Submission of the Night: Jim Miller and Mark Bocek [SPLIT BETWEEN THESE TWO so $500,000 each] Come on Dana, the Canadian crowd was amazing and UFC made so much money. Open up your purse little more!

your english still sucks kimchi boy.
December 12, 2010 @ 07:24 PM
HabsFan

December 12, 2010 @ 11:59 PM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

^ouch

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

December 13, 2010 @ 12:57 AM
imtheman

Okay which one of you were wearing the Black Scale "SCVLE" tee in royal blue at the fights last night...

Well like I said, I don't care for either fighter and just hoped Kos souls pull it off so that the WW division can be a bit shaken up, but its still the most predictable division when GSP is involved. The guy is too good and rather than challenge himself like he said he wanted to, looks like he rather stay in his comfort zone and just beat guys who just trash compared to him.
I am DRREEEAADING a Shields v GSP fight.. our should I say butt-tickling wrestling match.
Never have I seen a guy school a fighter with jabs in MMA.. GSP was playing the Anderson "safe fight"card and just did enough to win. With that kind of dominance, I would've expected some power shots or something to put him out, it was obvious that Kos had NO answer for anything GSP was throwing at him, even caused that ♥♥♥♥♥ to flinch a few time! He couldve done the one-arm behind his back trick and STILL win!
Bravo GSP, you just showed me yet again that the WW division is a joke for you and you should move up because you are an entertainer too and we fans deserve to see you challenged.
December 13, 2010 @ 01:15 AM
Scotty

^ Umm Anderson "safe card"? Were thinking the same Anderson right? As in Anderson Silva... hahaha Um i wouldnt use "safe card" and Anderson in the same sentence.. If u are referring to the lates or maia fight, those werent even "safe cards".. Anderson finishes fights and does that very well! U never see him, just do enough to win.. I think u might be alittle confused cause if anything GSP is on of the masters of "just did enough" right behind Jon Fitch.. hahaha
December 13, 2010 @ 01:35 AM
ateeeewuh.

Jabbers gon jab.
December 13, 2010 @ 01:38 AM
undercover.

lol gsp is a genius. he could beat anderson.
December 13, 2010 @ 01:38 AM
imtheman

^ Umm Anderson "safe card"? Were thinking the same Anderson right? As in Anderson Silva... hahaha Um i wouldnt use "safe card" and Anderson in the same sentence.. If u are referring to the lates or maia fight, those werent even "safe cards".. Anderson finishes fights and does that very well! U never see him, just do enough to win.. I think u might be alittle confused cause if anything GSP is on of the masters of "just did enough" right behind Jon Fitch.. hahaha

actually yes, those were pretty much his words after both fights along with that B.S. about.. "sorry, my performance.. not as good as I wanted..." etc etc. Whether he really meant it about being safe and not going to the ground with either fighter, we'll never know, but he has said in interviews that he wants to protect his body and career as long as possible and not take unnecessary risks or damage. You should know that sonny, I didn't make that up. And I never questioned Anderson's ability to finish fights, I know he can finish fights. Matter of fact, I wouldn't even put GSP and Anderson in the same category as fighter.. p4p champ talk, of course, but finisher and entertainer.. Anderson is a rare breed when he feels like showing his skills.
December 13, 2010 @ 12:33 PM
BobtheFoB

loool do any of you jokers actually train smile

investment banking pays the bills

December 13, 2010 @ 01:21 PM
Scotty

^ actually, yeah its been almost 4 years now...

lol gsp is a genius. he could beat anderson.

Nah i dont think so.. Anderson has a higher skill level than GSP except wrestling!
December 13, 2010 @ 02:20 PM
BobtheFoB

where do you train out of scotty?
+ lets not forget that wrestlers have been the ones that have exposed Anderson's weakness. and GSP has a way better jiujitsu skillset then Chael. Chael hates getting choked as much as tito ortiz hates getting punched in the face lmao. But physically, Chael is much larger than gsp..so..who knows? the debate goes on..

December 13, 2010 @ 03:49 PM
13th_St.

anderson silva ftw
December 13, 2010 @ 04:09 PM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

GSP has a good chance of beating Anderson Silva but there's 1 and only way which is DECISION WIN

Anderson Silva is dangerous all the time with his ability to KO anyone at anytime with knees, punches, kicks, even elbows.

therefore Anderson Silva > GSP

*I still wanna watch this matchup very much though. I mean Jake Shields doesnt pose a threat other than maybe submissions, Fitch has already beaten, and Carlos Condit always gets rocked n gets wreckless in every fight. All these fighters are good, but not good enough to dethrone GSP.

+I used to make fun of Alistar, but that man can tear shit apart! Huge respect! 1st MMA champ to ever win K-1 WGP too. Not to mention, he won ADCC European few years back[killer guilltine]. I hope to see him fighting again in SF against Fedor, Barnett, and rematch with Werdum [1st fight, he got kimura'd]

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

December 13, 2010 @ 07:11 PM
BobtheFoB

GSP is not nearly big enough to fight anderson. Anderson's natural weight is like 220lb, compared to a 190ish GSP.
+ you make it sound like knocking someone out with an elbow is hard? an elbow is just as lethal as anything else.
IF GSP wins by decision, it's still a win, so don't try to take that away from him. I'd even go as far as to say that GSP has better jiujitsu than Anderson. However, I don't think this fantasy matchup will ever happen. It's just going to make one of them look bad, which is not good for the UFC. GSP too small for 185. Anderson too big for 170. They should send Thiago against Anderson if thiago can't make weight again haha. Thiago looked great in his fight with Doomsday. Anderson vs Shogun would be one to watch too.

December 13, 2010 @ 07:20 PM
undercover.

Silva definitely has better striking and i would say their JJ is equal. Let them fight at 185. I honestly think GSP is stronger than anderson.
GSP could would take down anderson and probably bust out a decision.

This fight needs to happen regardless.
December 13, 2010 @ 07:29 PM
deadpooL

fuck time warner for dropping HDNet. Are there any sites that will be streaming Dynamite2010?

also, fuck gsp.
December 13, 2010 @ 07:43 PM
BobtheFoB

haters gon hate.

also, fuck koscheck.

December 13, 2010 @ 08:00 PM
Scotty

where do you train out of scotty?

I have trained at quite a few places... Alot was done at City Boxing under Dennis grachev and Buruch.. And trained with KJ Noons as well there.. Then I left there an went to the arena mma til I moved up to LA.. Which then I trained at 10th planet for abit but then wasn't a fan of the rubber guard.. Also trained at legacy and true warrior fitness.. I was trying to find the best spot for me but each had there goods and bads.. I took a couple months off, now I'm moving to NYC, so I'm going to try The Wat cause i wanna train under Phil nurse...

And now onto GSP and Anderson... I mean everyone is talking about but how do people even know GSP can hang at MW? I think he has to take a fight at 185 before fighting Anderson.. Anderson is a huge MW and walked through that division. Then went up to LHW an embarrassed Forrest Griffin.. Anderson is no joke skill wise and he is a huge guy.. GSP has never fought someone that big nor that skill level yet.. In my opinion I wouldn't go off saying he can beat Anderson before he even fights another fighter at middleweight... So I think if he beats shields, he should take fight at MW then see from there before there is any talk on GSP vs. Anderson Silva.. And if it happens, Anderson Silva by KO!
December 13, 2010 @ 11:58 PM
-TREACHERY-

actually yes, those were pretty much his words after both fights along with that B.S. about.. "sorry, my performance.. not as good as I wanted..." etc etc. Whether he really meant it about being safe and not going to the ground with either fighter, we'll never know, but he has said in interviews that he wants to protect his body and career as long as possible and not take unnecessary risks or damage. You should know that sonny, I didn't make that up. And I never questioned Anderson's ability to finish fights, I know he can finish fights. Matter of fact, I wouldn't even put GSP and Anderson in the same category as fighter.. p4p champ talk, of course, but finisher and entertainer.. Anderson is a rare breed when he feels like showing his skills.

anderson has finished 11 out of his last 13 fights, he's never safe but he can't make people fight him when there whole game plan is to hope they get the fight to the ground

personally I think anderson would beat GSP as easily as he's beaten most of the MW division. I mean look what he did to Hendo and Travis Lutter and pulling out a sub on a roided sonnen while he was injured I highly doubt GSP could dominate him on the ground and avoid a submission (which is the only way he would win) if no one else has managed it

another big thing is reach GSP always has a reach advantage in the WW division, i dont think he could cope with fighting a bigger fighter with a longer reach as skillful as anderson he would lose in the striking aspect and if it goes to the ground anderson has proven time and time again how good he is off his back but just my 2 cents |0

if you don't sin, Jesus died for nothing

December 14, 2010 @ 01:27 AM
undercover.

GSP is still smarter than all the fighters mentioned and over all has more weapons.
December 14, 2010 @ 01:44 AM
Scotty

WEC 53 Thursday night! LAST WEC CARD EVER!!!

MAIN CARD
Champ Benson Henderson vs. Anthony Pettis (for lightweight title)
Champ Dominick Cruz vs. Scott Jorgensen (for bantamweight title)
Donald Cerrone vs. Chris Horodecki

- Anthony Pettis about to become the new champ! Became a huge fan of his and would like to see him become the last champ of WEC.. Also the winner gets the winner of Frankie Edgar vs. Gray Maynard..

- The winner of the Bantamweight will be given the a New UFC belt after they win!

- Cerrone about to get a win then i can watch him fight some UFC lightweights.. But rumor is he still might drop to 145...
December 14, 2010 @ 12:13 PM
HabsFan

lol Koscheck is required to have surgery to repair his orbital bone which was fractured during the GSP fight.

www.thescore.com/home/articles/94633-josh-koscheck-to-undergo-surgery-for-broken-orbital-bone-after-gsp-beating
December 14, 2010 @ 02:41 PM
imtheman

anderson has finished 11 out of his last 13 fights, he's never safe but he can't make people fight him when there whole game plan is to hope they get the fight to the ground

dude, again.. i never questioned his ability to finish fights, Anderson is one of my favorite fighters. But if the guy HIMSELF has said these things, how can you argue against what he has said personally!?!! If the guy has said he doesnt want to take any unnecessary risks or damage, what does that mean to you?? If a guy wants to only lay on his back every time Anderson comes forward and Anderson then refuses to go down with him, what does that tell you... HE IS PLAYING IT SAFE AND SMART because... he doesnt want to take any risks or damage on his way to victory if it isnt needed - like he has said.
GSP is on another level of "playing it safe" though.. he'd rather hump a guy and jab for 5 rounds than finish a fight or even attempt to finish when he clearly has the chance to do so. He had Kos rocked or at least dazed a few times where he couldve followed up with a power shot or combo but he didnt, he rather have kept jabbing and win that way, making Kos look like a chump for 5 rounds.. then you got his whack ass corner man Jackson talking bout "he tried finishing Kos...", yeah fuckin right Jackson - I think it was him that told him to circle and jab during the fight.. fuckin lame champ.
December 14, 2010 @ 02:50 PM
Scotty

^ Yeah i dont get where Jackson said "we tried to finish him".. Jackson not once in between rounds say "just finish the fight" or anything in those words.. He said keep up what u are doing, Circle around, jab then inside low kick.. Dana even called jackson out after the Nate lost to Okami, Jackson kept telling him he was winning the fight and just work enough to win the fight" Jackson thinks cause u might be winning the fight to slow down and just get the win.. Just like GSP, he knew gsp had the fight won after the 3rd round and said just win the fight.. GSP should have just went out there, jabbed for about 2 minutes then start throwing his hands to finish Koscheck.. Reason i dont blame it all on GSP cause he respects his coaching staff and will listen to everything they tell him...
December 14, 2010 @ 03:19 PM
imtheman

^ Yeah i dont get where Jackson said "we tried to finish him".. Jackson not once in between rounds say "just finish the fight" or anything in those words.. He said keep up what u are doing, Circle around, jab then inside low kick.. Dana even called jackson out after the Nate lost to Okami, Jackson kept telling him he was winning the fight and just work enough to win the fight" Jackson thinks cause u might be winning the fight to slow down and just get the win.. Just like GSP, he knew gsp had the fight won after the 3rd round and said just win the fight.. GSP should have just went out there, jabbed for about 2 minutes then start throwing his hands to finish Koscheck.. Reason i dont blame it all on GSP cause he respects his coaching staff and will listen to everything they tell him...

exactly.. Dana is in the business of fighting and ENTERTAINMENT, and obviously knows that if he had a card that hosted 5 fights of 5 decisions with hardly any action, people would be outraged because lets face it, people like seeing people beat the shit out of each other. Some peeps watch UFC in the hopes to see a KO, and thats known.. but if every champ and every fighter fought to win 2 out 3 (3 of 5) rounds on a pure "safe" or point game-plan, UFC would lose many fans - its the truth.
I bet that if Jackson told GSP to poke the fattest guy on the street in the butt, he would do it in the hopes to gain the strength and weight of a fat man - and because Jackson said so.
December 14, 2010 @ 03:35 PM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

^LOOOOOOL

Jackson gym < AKA & ATT

December 14, 2010 @ 05:43 PM
ateeeewuh.

lolwat. jacksons is the best.

Please login first to reply.