300+ New Sale Items (Up to 80% Off Selected Brands)
July 31, 2007 @ 10:12 PM
PeeWee

MN is gonna miss KG sad

Many ppl in this state have gone into a deep state of depression.
July 31, 2007 @ 10:34 PM
KEMP

Word is KG to PHX.

from BOSTON.
July 31, 2007 @ 10:36 PM
KEMP

heres the deal.

Boston acquires Kevin Garnett from Minnesota in exchange for Ryan Gomes, Gerald Green, Al Jefferson, Theo Ratliff, Sebastian Telfair, a 2009 first round draft pick (top three protected), a return of Minnesota's conditional first round draft pick previously obtained in the Ricky Davis-Wally Szczerbiak and cash considerations.
July 31, 2007 @ 10:41 PM
Beez

Celtics are gonna be the front runners on the East Coast. That team is a team you don't want to eff wif.

KG, Ray Allen, Pierce? confused

twitter @brandohnn findme. injc*

July 31, 2007 @ 10:51 PM
FearItSelf

i think they gave away too much, imo
August 1, 2007 @ 12:43 AM
XaoTiK

^more like half the team?
well its worth it, its not that often that you have 3 huge names....like huge names on one team. And if it gives you a shot at a title, then its worth it I say.
I still say that Boston shoulda kept Green, he'll be a star one day.

Any word on how long their contracts are???
August 1, 2007 @ 09:13 AM
soleFLY

they plan for kg to sign an extension for like 3 yrs + his 2 yrs remaining
August 1, 2007 @ 09:36 AM
centurion23

^ yea they actually finalized that... so in addition to the two years on his remaining contract, he'll get three years worth 60 mil. so KG is a definite celtic for five years.
August 1, 2007 @ 10:00 AM
Mr Chubbs

Many ppl in this state have gone into a deep state of depression.

Its the truth sad

www.totallyfoolproof.com

August 1, 2007 @ 10:12 AM
soleFLY

boston is the complete opposite^
August 1, 2007 @ 03:53 PM
dash

i agree with u to an extent. telfair had so much potential. i dont kno if you followed his high school years (i know hs and nba is totally different) but dang he was a fucking beast. i wouldve thought he would atleast be a DECENT player but i dont know wtf happened to him...

that al jefferson move was costly, i think he has a lot of potential. but we'll see

and lol @ perkins. he's not good but he's not thhhhaaatt bad lol. saying he/s the worse? worse would be manut bol no? or shawn bradley? HAHA

overall, celtics are a better team. a championship team? im not sure. they have all the offensive power they need but pierce and allen dont D up. only reason i want celtics to succeed now is because i got much repsect for kg. im a laker fan so i cant like the celtics lol
August 1, 2007 @ 05:29 PM
dash

yea i thought telfair would be something. maybe he'll come outta nowhere next year...yea right lol.

they need some more pieces in general. they gave up their whole roster so their lacking in a lot of positions.
August 1, 2007 @ 05:44 PM
XaoTiK

Brevon Knight and ma man EARL BOYKINS is a free agent! We all know Earl is crazy bench player.

And word is, Eddie House just signed with the celtics, $1.5 mil for 1 year.
sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=2957622
August 1, 2007 @ 07:36 PM
DaVinci

eddie house looks solid off the bench
PPG RPG APG FG% FT%
8.4 1.7 1.2 .429 .917
August 1, 2007 @ 08:07 PM
soleFLY

house is ok. i wouldnt mind boykins tho
August 1, 2007 @ 09:41 PM
dash

house is very hit and miss
August 2, 2007 @ 02:27 AM
itdiedin98

i would like to see how this trade works out. garnett better take the celtics to the finals...they traded seven players for him.
August 2, 2007 @ 03:14 AM
XaoTiK

I still say they should sign Boykins!!!

House though, is a streaky shooter. If he gets hot....hes hot. Shots just keep sinking. But if hes ice cold, bench his ass down. Hes f**kin inconsistant.
August 2, 2007 @ 11:09 PM
FVisILL

Im mad pumped for the season now. I feel bad about talkin bad against celtics for pickin up ray allen but we got kg now so its all good. I wish we could have kept greene and jefferson though.
August 3, 2007 @ 02:54 AM
realignant

lets talk aboout the rockets, t-mac-yao ming-steve francis!!!!!!
August 3, 2007 @ 09:26 AM
tr3fresco

lets talk aboout the rockets, t-mac-yao ming-steve francis!!!!!!

It sounds good but idk about steve anymore, I mean really like franchise and i watched him a lot last year and i dont think its gonna make much of a difference for the rockets..

But look at the Knicks.

Curry, Randolph, Steph - and you still got jamal, q rich, d lee,
August 3, 2007 @ 10:53 AM
T2theRX

i wouldn't put all 3 in the starting line up tho.. i think PP and KG is enough 4 any team 2 handle...and just imagine if u have ray allen comming off the bench...wow......( remember wat manlu did last year? :p )

P.S they still got a lot of things 2 work out in boston... (eg. who's gonna take the clutch shots etc....)
August 3, 2007 @ 11:24 AM
tr3fresco

i wouldn't put all 3 in the starting line up tho.. i think PP and KG is enough 4 any team 2 handle...and just imagine if u have ray allen comming off the bench...wow......( remember wat manlu did last year? :p )

P.S they still got a lot of things 2 work out in boston... (eg. who's gonna take the clutch shots etc....)

Yea but who else do they have to start, and its a pretty good balance with all three of them starting... PP and KG can go to the rack and create shots for themselves and with that they open up shots for Ray.

I would give the clutch shots to ray or whoever is hot that night
August 3, 2007 @ 12:03 PM
thephreak

Yea but who else do they have to start, and its a pretty good balance with all three of them starting... PP and KG can go to the rack and create shots for themselves and with that they open up shots for Ray.

I would give the clutch shots to ray or whoever is hot that night

Ray can create his own shots off the dribble too. the only problem Boston has right now is to find a decent supportin cast around the three. i am bein really nice in sayin that besides the big three, the others are all sub-par players (some of them i havnt even heard of). I dont think the three will have a problem playin together cuz they have different styles of offense and are unselfish. As of now though, in a matchup between Rockets and Celtics, i would put my money on Rockets cuz they got a way better supportin cast in Battier, Wells, James, Scola, and even Brooks. Steve Francis as a Knick was nothin, but Steve Francis as a Rocket will make a difference taking a huge load off of what T-Mac has to do. Good decision by the rockets to sign him, they really needed someone like his caliber to run point. The only problem for the rockets is how they will play under Adelman's Princeton offense, especially Yao, since his weakness is speed.

I look how you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck, I am smart, capable and most importantly, I am free in all the ways you are not.

August 3, 2007 @ 01:29 PM
tr3fresco

Ray can create his own shots off the dribble too. the only problem Boston has right now is to find a decent supportin cast around the three. i am bein really nice in sayin that besides the big three, the others are all sub-par players (some of them i havnt even heard of). I dont think the three will have a problem playin together cuz they have different styles of offense and are unselfish. As of now though, in a matchup between Rockets and Celtics, i would put my money on Rockets cuz they got a way better supportin cast in Battier, Wells, James, Scola, and even Brooks. Steve Francis as a Knick was nothin, but Steve Francis as a Rocket will make a difference taking a huge load off of what T-Mac has to do. Good decision by the rockets to sign him, they really needed someone like his caliber to run point. The only problem for the rockets is how they will play under Adelman's Princeton offense, especially Yao, since his weakness is speed.

Those three will be good together but 3 players with literally no one else wont go that far no matter who the 3 players are

You think steves gonna go back to what he used to be??? In a couple games at the end of the season he did his thing, I hope he starts playing like he should be. I am gonna be a lil mad if he does since im a knicks fan and everyone who leaves the knicks does better somewhere else.
August 3, 2007 @ 01:39 PM
soleFLY

which is why celtics arent done makin moves..
August 3, 2007 @ 09:23 PM
T2theRX

well....sometimes being unselfish is a problem....who's gonna take the shot????
if they gonna play a half court game..then im gonna put PP and KG 2gether...they can both go inside or out.....

if they gonna play a high octane offence game..then y not start all 3...just grab the rebound and run.... <-------------i like this since PP and ray allen don't play much defence...let KG run the break....haha
August 4, 2007 @ 12:36 AM
FVisILL

KG is gonna up the defense so much, which is what we need. We havent really had anyone what would go in there and grab rebounds. Defense is what killed us. I would start all 3...They are all unselfish players and should do well together. Im so siked for the season to start. Im not even worried about the NFL season anymore.
August 4, 2007 @ 02:45 AM
XaoTiK

As of now, the starting line up looks like this.
PG - Eddie House
SG - Ray Allen
SF - Paul Pierce
PF - Kevin Garnett
C - Michael Olowankandi (I'd prefer him over Kendrick Perkins)

And as of now, Boston has 4 PF's, expect one of them to get traded?

Anyway you look at it, that line-up is still pretty sick. I just hope the big 3 has got some good stamina because the way their cap room is looking up, they're gonna lead the league in minutes this year.
August 4, 2007 @ 07:10 PM
T2theRX

As of now, the starting line up looks like this.
PG - Eddie House
SG - Ray Allen
SF - Paul Pierce
PF - Kevin Garnett
C - Michael Olowankandi (I'd prefer him over Kendrick Perkins)

And as of now, Boston has 4 PF's, expect one of them to get traded?

Anyway you look at it, that line-up is still pretty sick. I just hope the big 3 has got some good stamina because the way their cap room is looking up, they're gonna lead the league in minutes this year.

i would definately not put eddie house on the starting line up....i choose tony allen over him....

everyone knows eddie house is known 4 his shooting ability....and plus...he's a streaky player...

ray allen and PP r effective when scoring...expecting them 2 combine at least 50 shots a game......so when everyone's shooting...who's gonna defence???

Please login first to reply.