Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
April 19, 2007 @ 02:26 AM
dash

soooo...the playoffs are set.what are your predictions for the matchups. if you dont know here are the match ups:

WEST:
(1) Mavs v. G.S. (8 ) Warriors
(2) Suns v. (7) Lakers
(3) Spurs v. (6) Nuggets
(4) Jazz v. (5) Rockets

EAST:
(1) Pistons v. (8 ) Magic
(2) Cavs v. (7) Wizards
(3) Raptors v. (6) Nets
(4) Heat v. (5) Bulls
April 19, 2007 @ 02:35 AM
dash

ill start first i guess lol

-ima go out on a limb and say warrors in 7
warriors have given the mavs trouble all year and the bs about the mavvs saying they rather play GS is stupid. they just trying to downplay the matchup theyare going to face.they will underestimate and have a difficult time winning. i hope they lose, i dont like the mavs at all lol.im loving how nelson is having the warriors play right now.very uptempo and their gaurds are arguably the best backcourt in my opinion.both of their backcourt can create off the dribble freeing up open shots for their 3-point shooter and they have a fuckin lot (pietrus, barnes, harrington, jackson, etc). GS in my opinion has the best chance to upset

-lakers in 7 (thats my team for life lol)
well what can i say? i love the lakers lol

-spurs in 6
dont think carmelo and iverson will be enough to beat this veteran team

-rockets in 6
i dont know...i just love it when they go through yao to free up other people. if they play through yao, they will be fine

-pistons in 6
their depth will be too much for the magic.howard needs to have a monster SERIES fo them to have a chance of winning

-cavs in 5
no agent zero = lebron MVP of the series

-nets in 7
think jefferson might be the X factor since he provides the nets with another scorer and creator which will allow kidd and carter to have more energy at both sides of the court

-heat in 7
wades back thats all you need to know lol

other thoughts????
April 19, 2007 @ 07:37 AM
9inchesofsole

Bulls Vs. Heat Is A Good Match Up, Cant Wait To See This Series.
April 19, 2007 @ 09:13 AM
DaVinci

WEST:
(1) Mavs v. G.S. (8 ) Warriors= Mavs
(2) Suns v. (7) Lakers= Suns
(3) Spurs v. (6) Nuggets= Spurs
(4) Jazz v. (5) Rockets= Rockets

EAST:
(1) Pistons v. (8 ) Magic=Pistons
(2) Cavs v. (7) Wizards =Cavs
(3) Raptors v. (6) Nets =Nets
(4) Heat v. (5) Bulls=Heat
April 19, 2007 @ 11:13 AM

Inactive

ill start first i guess lol

-ima go out on a limb and say warrors in 7
warriors have given the mavs trouble all year and the bs about the mavvs saying they rather play GS is stupid. they just trying to downplay the matchup theyare going to face.they will underestimate and have a difficult time winning. i hope they lose, i dont like the mavs at all lol.im loving how nelson is having the warriors play right now.very uptempo and their gaurds are arguably the best backcourt in my opinion.both of their backcourt can create off the dribble freeing up open shots for their 3-point shooter and they have a fuckin lot (pietrus, barnes, harrington, jackson, etc). GS in my opinion has the best chance to upset

-lakers in 7 (thats my team for life lol)
well what can i say? i love the lakers lol

-spurs in 6
dont think carmelo and iverson will be enough to beat this veteran team

-rockets in 6
i dont know...i just love it when they go through yao to free up other people. if they play through yao, they will be fine

-pistons in 6
their depth will be too much for the magic.howard needs to have a monster SERIES fo them to have a chance of winning

-cavs in 5
no agent zero = lebron MVP of the series

-nets in 7
think jefferson might be the X factor since he provides the nets with another scorer and creator which will allow kidd and carter to have more energy at both sides of the court

-heat in 7
wades back thats all you need to know lol

other thoughts????

i likessmile
April 19, 2007 @ 12:06 PM
TyraCute

dont be writing off those raptors
April 19, 2007 @ 01:26 PM
rico227

^^ just cuz ur from toronto don't say something that not even you believe... we all know nets are gonna beat toronto, lol
April 19, 2007 @ 01:51 PM
DaVinci

I agree, chris bosch plays though, and so does that ITalian dude, although Im not sure if hes injured still or not.
April 19, 2007 @ 03:15 PM
4thekill

NO, not anymore^^ he aint injured
April 19, 2007 @ 03:35 PM
DaVinci

thats good for them then, I still think the nets will come out on top, carter kidd jefferson, they all play ball
April 19, 2007 @ 04:37 PM
thephreak

I wouldn't be surprised if Toronto wins against NJ. They are young and talented, but no experience. Nets got the big three, but they really got no inside presence except for Moore so they rely a lot on jumpers or Vince. RJ has been strugglin lately. Its hard to tell tho, it aint like the nets will just roll ova Raps even if they win. Nets wouldn't even be playin the Raps if Arenas wasn't injured and I think Toronto, as a team, is better and they have got a whole that have been waitn for this supportn them. They are out to prove people they legit contenders

edit: as far as the other teams go, i agree with dash completely, even the part bout the Mavs. GS got some very good players, but there best weapon is Don Nelson. Aside from Avery Johnson, he knows how to go against his former squad.

I look how you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck, I am smart, capable and most importantly, I am free in all the ways you are not.

April 19, 2007 @ 04:49 PM
DaVinci

Golden State is definetely not going to beat the mavs in a series.
April 19, 2007 @ 04:52 PM
Emperor

Go BULLS!!!

Go Warriors!!!

Go Rockets!!!
April 19, 2007 @ 05:33 PM
thephreak

ok....why not? they are the only team in the NBA to sweep the season series between the mavs 3-0. i know the playoffs are different, teams generally play better, but u gotta like the chances of GS. i would say they have about as good a chance as any other team to beat the Mavs aside from maybe the Suns. GS got some REALLY good players and a coach that is up ther wit the best. dont write-off the warriors like they gon be sweeped and defeated without the mavs playin at there very best

I look how you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck, I am smart, capable and most importantly, I am free in all the ways you are not.

April 19, 2007 @ 05:58 PM
Emperor

yea man.....Warriors definitely gonna give the Mavs sum trouble.....I think they'll beat em.....
April 19, 2007 @ 06:15 PM
thephreak

After thoroughly reading dash's picks to win, i have to disagree on somethin else. i agree with everythin EXCEPT the Lakers-Suns. i would say the Suns in 6 just because they now understand how they almost lost to the lakers last year and they will come out with the right mentality. but both teams will know each others weakness and strenghts since they already played befor so it works both ways. still, i just dont think the lakers will beat the suns, however i aint gon be surprised if the Lakers do win.

April 19, 2007 @ 06:30 PM
louis-lau

dream predictions since im a laker fan :D.

west: mavs win, lakers win, spurs win, rockets win.

mavs take out rockets, than lakers take out spurs.

than lakers take out mavs haha.

lakers advance to finals.

east: pistons win, heat win, raptors win, cavs win.

heat win, cavs win.

heat advance to finals.

lakers win at finals haha.
April 19, 2007 @ 06:34 PM
thephreak

^^^lol. if only i can say that for my Rockets....they better not lose to Utah. i think it time for Tracy and Yao to advance beyond first round. i gotta believe they can take on the Mavs. actually i do. 2 seasons ago they fucked up winnin the first 3 and losin the last 4. this season, if they do meet if will be different, although both teams have changed in people and style

April 19, 2007 @ 06:48 PM
louis-lau

^^^lol. if only i can say that for my Rockets....they better not lose to Utah. i think it time for Tracy and Yao to advance beyond first round. i gotta believe they can take on the Mavs. actually i do. 2 seasons ago they fucked up winnin the first 3 and losin the last 4. this season, if they do meet if will be different, although both teams have changed in people and style

i think rockets have a very good chance to win them all.
April 19, 2007 @ 07:58 PM
Emperor

yea....Rockets better not lose against the JAZZ
April 20, 2007 @ 01:54 AM
psp1987

WEST:
(1) Mavs v. G.S. (8 ) Warriors
(2) Suns v. (7) Lakers
(3) Spurs v. (6) Nuggets
(4) Jazz v. (5) Rockets

EAST:
(1) Pistons v. (8 ) Magic
(2) Cavs v. (7) Wizards
(3) Raptors v. (6) Nets
(4) Heat v. (5) Bulls

WEST
Mavs v. Warriors i got Warriors in 7, they seem to have the Mavs number.

Suns v. Lakers i got the Lakers in 6, with kobe all this are possible.

Spurs v. Nuggets i got Spurs in 6, i dont the nuggets have enough.

Jazz v. Rockets i got the Rockets in 7, Utah cant stop Yao or Tmac.

EAST
Pistons v. Magic, Pistons in 4, i smell a sweep.

Cavs v. Wizards, Cavs in 5 , No Arenas or Butler= No second round

Raptors v. Nets, Raptors in 7, Nets just cant put it together.

Heat v. Bulls, Bulls in 7, Wade came back to early.
April 20, 2007 @ 02:31 AM
dash

the reason why im favoring the GS so much is because they arent a "traditional" 8 seeded team. why? because they didnt have THIS squad for the ENTIRE season. they made big/risky moves mid season and you know what...its paying off. the team is jelling right now and team chemistry is at a high.out of all the teams i would say they have the most chemistry and confidence and thats rare for an 8 seed. i cant stress enough how good their backcourt is...they're gonna cause a lot of trouble. let dirk get his points because he WILL get em but GS's BIG guards will smother the "soft" backcourt of dallas. the key is to outrun the mavs in their own game and make their "small" guards play D the entire game. their gonna get tired guarding GS's guards...GS has like 50 guards on their team lol. hell, richardson plays PF lol. im excited to watch this series play out and i hope GS takes it.
April 20, 2007 @ 02:38 AM
dash

i think rockets have a very good chance to win them all.

i agree...rockets have a great chance.flying under the radar in a sense since everyone is talkin about the suns and mavs. i think for the rockets to win, they need to stay in the half court and control the tempo. the reason is because yao gets too tired when its uptempo and i think van gundy sees that. as much as i hate to say it...mcgrady needs to slow it down sometimes. i watched several games where he takes the bal up court and just fires away. not saying hes a bad player, its just when he does this often, he builds up and yao gets fuckin tired lol.mcgrady is a great player and he will recognize when he needs to take over.
April 20, 2007 @ 02:38 AM
dash

i likessmile

smile
April 21, 2007 @ 04:57 PM
Emperor

BULLS TAKE GAME 1!!!

man hey almost blew it too.....
April 21, 2007 @ 05:51 PM
dash

well one of my predictions was true, that jefferson would be the x factor.but bulls took it =/ lol
April 21, 2007 @ 08:35 PM
focus

Pistons are sweating baby.

Sike I really don't care, still waiting on my Wizard's game tomorrow.

How did Heat lose?
April 21, 2007 @ 09:01 PM
Emperor

two words..................

luol deng!
April 22, 2007 @ 08:39 AM
DaVinci

the reason why im favoring the GS so much is because they arent a "traditional" 8 seeded team. why? because they didnt have THIS squad for the ENTIRE season. they made big/risky moves mid season and you know what...its paying off. the team is jelling right now and team chemistry is at a high.out of all the teams i would say they have the most chemistry and confidence and thats rare for an 8 seed. i cant stress enough how good their backcourt is...they're gonna cause a lot of trouble. let dirk get his points because he WILL get em but GS's BIG guards will smother the "soft" backcourt of dallas. the key is to outrun the mavs in their own game and make their "small" guards play D the entire game. their gonna get tired guarding GS's guards...GS has like 50 guards on their team lol. hell, richardson plays PF lol. im excited to watch this series play out and i hope GS takes it.

And the Mavs dont have team chemistry? I didnt say GS would get swept I just said they wont beat the mavs in this series.
I definetely dont think the Lakers are going to beat the suns either, if yall are going by games this season the suns have won 3 of 4 against the Lakers, and Amare is playing this time around, if they can win without him, surely they will w/him
April 22, 2007 @ 04:51 PM
dash

And the Mavs dont have team chemistry? I didnt say GS would get swept I just said they wont beat the mavs in this series.
I definetely dont think the Lakers are going to beat the suns either, if yall are going by games this season the suns have won 3 of 4 against the Lakers, and Amare is playing this time around, if they can win without him, surely they will w/him

well im a laker fan for life so im pulling for them no matte what lol. fuckin hate barbosa, mutha fucker looks like usher.ne way lol.im not saying mavs suck or anything, they're gonna be a tough team to play for anybody.all im saying is why im favoring GS. sure mavs have chemistry, i team of that magnitude has high confidence. i just feel the mavs are shook cause GS has beaten them 6/7 games.if anyone can beat the mavs in a 7 game series, ill say its the suns, spurs and gs.i guess we will see what happens in a couple hours.

like i said before, i think guard play is gonna be big in this series and i feel GS has better guard play.another thing...the mavs dont play inside the paint.dampier and diop are really just defenders and that will NOT be a MAJOR factor in this series because GS is playing with 4 guards with harrington as their center who is more of an outside presence (this guy shoots the 3-ball really well).4 guards=shooters...dampier=in the paint defender.the guards of GS will just shoot shoot shoot with no1 contesting. live by the jumpshot, die by the jumpshot? well look at the suns.they are shooters and they have the seconds best record.GS plays uptempo like them.

Please login first to reply.