FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (24 HOURS LEFT)
March 29, 2007 @ 03:47 PM

Inactive

Ask xkrnmikelx if he his done with Kobe's dick so you can get it next>sad

pause.....whats with your fasination with Kobes dick?..haha this thread has been murked.
March 29, 2007 @ 04:03 PM
Crook

pause.....whats with your fasination with Kobes dick?..haha this thread has been murked.

Ummm....dick riding is the logic behind saying dick....now that point that i made i thought would be OBVIOUS but if you need an explanation its a way of saying "dick riding" i hope that cleared things up for you so now you can try and find another way to be an ass>sad
March 29, 2007 @ 04:58 PM

Inactive

Ummm....dick riding is the logic behind saying dick....now that point that i made i thought would be OBVIOUS but if you need an explanation its a way of saying "dick riding" i hope that cleared things up for you so now you can try and find another way to be an ass>sad

i count 3 dicks in your post...4 if you include yourselfrazz
March 29, 2007 @ 05:27 PM
dash

^lol^
March 29, 2007 @ 06:32 PM
Crook

i count 3 dicks in your post...4 if you include yourselfrazz

Good jokecool but you didnt respond back to the point so i guess you got the point that you were wrong>sad
March 29, 2007 @ 06:50 PM

Inactive

Good jokecool but you didnt respond back to the point so i guess you got the point that you were wrong>sad

haha.....ok
March 29, 2007 @ 07:10 PM
Black Chanler

Kobe is a beast....what is there to discuss....and whats all this youtube shit, basketball clips dont mean shit.
March 31, 2007 @ 11:45 AM
Crook

Never said which way i was leaning nor have i thought anything you are saying.
March 31, 2007 @ 12:49 PM
TyraCute

kobe took 44 shots yesterday...his whole team took 88 shots..

like wtf is that ball hogging crap
April 2, 2007 @ 06:13 PM

Inactive

lol 13 dimes for Kobe last night
April 3, 2007 @ 08:21 AM
S*L

lol ^ yeah was gonna mention that also
April 15, 2007 @ 12:09 AM
Crook

^^^^^^^^^^
Lakers lost last night and the Lakers suck i just wanted to mention that lol Kobe sucks!!!! The team is 40-40 and even if they get in the playoffs they will get blownn out by the Mavs or Suns. 14-26 since the all star break lol Kobe who? a real player and leader leads his team to the playoffs and championships even if the rest of his team sucks or is old or mediocre. Ask D Wade and LeBron....and i hope this does get on you Kobe lovers nerves cuz im laughing at all you guys>sad
April 15, 2007 @ 04:44 AM
S*L

lol

they surely do suck
April 15, 2007 @ 12:53 PM
psp1987

^^^^^^^^^^
Lakers lost last night and the Lakers suck i just wanted to mention that lol Kobe sucks!!!! The team is 40-40 and even if they get in the playoffs they will get blownn out by the Mavs or Suns. 14-26 since the all star break lol Kobe who? a real player and leader leads his team to the playoffs and championships even if the rest of his team sucks or is old or mediocre. Ask D Wade and LeBron....and i hope this does get on you Kobe lovers nerves cuz im laughing at all you guys>sad

d.wade has shaq, antonine walker, jason williams, james posey, gary payton, jason kapono, eddie jones, haslem and ZO.

Lebron has some good players, but they play in the east if they were a western conference team, im not convinced they would be in the playoffs.

To be honest Kobe needs help aside from Odom and Walton who does he have a bunch of no name players. And plus damn near the entire team has been hurt Mihm, Kwame, Radmanovic, Odom, Cook and Evans have all been out there just now getting everyone back.
April 15, 2007 @ 02:19 PM

Inactive

^^^^^^^^^^

haha good to see your following Kobe also.
April 15, 2007 @ 06:39 PM
realignant

all i can say is suns doesnt really have any play-off experience,
but lakers will still put up a fight whoever they play, as long as its not the mavs first round. lamar needs to step up and so does luke walton.
and you cant really say anything about the coachin of phil jackson,
he took the bulls and lakers to championships.
the only team that can stop the lakers is the mavericks.
if you think about it, you would know what im talkin about.
April 15, 2007 @ 07:40 PM
thephreak

suns got plenty of playoff experience and plz, its the playoffs, any team in the west that are in the playoffs has the ability to smash on the lakers the way they playin lately. kobe deserves bein the best, but ppl need to admit his team is wack and stop hidin behind the fact that they've had injuries. and dont expect the mavericks to just dominate every team they play, except maybe the first round..houston/utah is not to be taken lightly, and the suns/spurs definitely aint gon be easy. out in the east, if the cavaliers manage to get second place, watch for them to go into the eastern conference finals. neither the bulls or cavs want to end up in fifth place and face miami in the first round and probably detroit the second round.

but bottom line, the if the suns play the lakers, the suns will come prepared, knowin wat the lakers did last year, so dont be surprised if the suns beat the lakers in under 6 games. of course, it works both ways, the lakers as a team might wanna go out an prove eveyone wrong and upset the suns. so sayin that the mavs are the only team that can beat the lakers is just plain bullshit.

I look how you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck, I am smart, capable and most importantly, I am free in all the ways you are not.

April 15, 2007 @ 09:03 PM

Inactive

all i can say is suns doesnt really have any play-off experience,
but lakers will still put up a fight whoever they play, as long as its not the mavs first round. lamar needs to step up and so does luke walton.
and you cant really say anything about the coachin of phil jackson,
he took the bulls and lakers to championships.
the only team that can stop the lakers is the mavericks.
if you think about it, you would know what im talkin about.

As a Lakers fan i luv your loyalty but they can beat or get beat by any team in the western conference playoffs. When LA's at there best they are a formitable opponent but playing they way they've been playing they could be looking at a early first round exit i.e. sweep.....i hope not.
April 15, 2007 @ 11:24 PM
Crook

haha good to see your following Kobe also.

I live in LA so SURPRISE SURPRISE i have to watch LA play if i want to watch basketball and i didnt say any of Kobe's stats cuz i could care less but i did state the stat that says your team sucks! Congrats on the #7 or #8 seed now we all have to wait to see who is going to beat the Lakers ass in the playoff. >sad
April 15, 2007 @ 11:29 PM
Crook

d.wade has shaq, antonine walker, jason williams, james posey, gary payton, jason kapono, eddie jones, haslem and ZO.

Lebron has some good players, but they play in the east if they were a western conference team, im not convinced they would be in the playoffs.

To be honest Kobe needs help aside from Odom and Walton who does he have a bunch of no name players. And plus damn near the entire team has been hurt Mihm, Kwame, Radmanovic, Odom, Cook and Evans have all been out there just now getting everyone back.

You dont think the Cavs would make the playoffs if they were in the west? You dont think they are better than the Lakers, Clippers or Golden State? Im convinced that if Nash Wade or LeBron had those players and team they could do more than Kobe is doing. Nash Wade and LeBron teams are good but they make there teams great by using the talent they do have to the best of their ability
April 16, 2007 @ 02:51 AM
S*L

^ you cant compare

yeh kobe dropped 50

first round verses suns again probs
April 16, 2007 @ 08:40 PM
thephreak

i agree with wat Crook said bout the talent of Bron, Wade, and Nash, but can't compare Kobe with them. to me, and i know u kobe fans will disagree, kobe is a pure scorer. he can drop 50 every night with ease if he wants to. he shouldnt be the passer, thats smushs job, lamars job or one of the other guys. nash is a point guard so its natural for him to make his teamates better by assists. Lebron is a swing, he does a little bit of everythin. Wade is more of a two-guard, passin and scorin. Kobe should not be settin people up, other ppl should be settn him up and let him finish. so the lakers abysmal play lately (although they did beat Seattle thankfully, a really, really bad team) cannot be blamed on Kobe not doin enough. its the others that are not doin enough. I am not a kobe fan, but even i gotta admit he is the best scorer since chamberlain and mike. and yes, the Cavs would make the fuckin playoffs if they were in the west.

I look how you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck, I am smart, capable and most importantly, I am free in all the ways you are not.

April 17, 2007 @ 02:32 AM
psp1987

You dont think the Cavs would make the playoffs if they were in the west? You dont think they are better than the Lakers, Clippers or Golden State? Im convinced that if Nash Wade or LeBron had those players and team they could do more than Kobe is doing. Nash Wade and LeBron teams are good but they make there teams great by using the talent they do have to the best of their ability

Nash couldnt take dallas anywhere and they had way more talent then the Lakers, Lebron to me is overrated and hell no i dont think the cavs would make the playoffs if they were in the west, Lebron cant close out games and he dominates in the east because there arent as many true centers and power forward in the east. Wade's team is stacked with talent, and the Heat werent going anywhere until Shaq got there. Kobe on the other hand has no one honestly except for maybe odom and walton but there both inconsisent. Smush is garbage, and the rest of the team except Evans and Farmar are soft.
April 17, 2007 @ 05:02 PM

Inactive

i agree with 100% of your comment but along with Evans and Farmar, Ronnie Turiaf is far from soft and has the most heart on the team other then Kobe.

I live in LA so SURPRISE SURPRISE i have to watch LA play if i want to watch basketball and i didnt say any of Kobe's stats cuz i could care less but i did state the stat that says your team sucks! Congrats on the #7 or #8 seed now we all have to wait to see who is going to beat the Lakers ass in the playoff. >sad

haha regardless of all this shit talking^^^^^ i know you'll still be watching the Lakers games so enjoy kid.
April 17, 2007 @ 05:14 PM
thephreak

c'mon man, i can understand yo point bout how cleveland might not make the playoffs in the West, but dont question brons game. can't nobody talk about that man...he can dominate anybody in the west...just ask duncan.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=sPmJM5-HSi0

despite wat u may think bout brons ability to close out games, he can. just not as well as gilbert, kobe, or wade. but he can.

April 17, 2007 @ 07:48 PM

Inactive

despite wat u may think bout brons ability to close out games, he can. just not as well as gilbert, kobe, or wade. but he can.

LBJ is great but lets call a spade a spade, he's already getting a rep around the NBA for not hitting the big shot and sometimes passing up the big shot or missing clutch freethrows but he's still young so only time will tell..........
April 17, 2007 @ 09:36 PM
Crook

haha regardless of all this shit talking^^^^^ i know you'll still be watching the Lakers games so enjoy kid.

Yes i will enjoy watching the lakers getting owned by either the suns or mvs like i always do>sad
April 17, 2007 @ 10:35 PM
psp1987

c'mon man, i can understand yo point bout how cleveland might not make the playoffs in the West, but dont question brons game. can't nobody talk about that man...he can dominate anybody in the west...just ask duncan.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=sPmJM5-HSi0

Lebron is so overrated, he plays basketball like a football player. Dont get me wrong tho lebron does have talent, after all he did come out of high school into the NBA, but i dont think he will ever live up to what everyone expects of him.
April 17, 2007 @ 10:55 PM
Crook

LeBron is still a kid in the NBA and his game will improve. Everyone is so hardon him just like i am on Kobe lol
April 17, 2007 @ 11:29 PM
thephreak

Lebron is so overrated, he plays basketball like a football player. Dont get me wrong tho lebron does have talent, after all he did come out of high school into the NBA, but i dont think he will ever live up to what everyone expects of him.

thought he already had lived up to the expectations....and then some

Please login first to reply.