Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
April 7, 2006 @ 10:12 AM

Inactive

Yessir. you already know what it is on this. I know they got other gym rats in here. let your self be known.
April 7, 2006 @ 12:36 PM

Inactive

im really into bodybuilding and such, and ur potential ramen noodle diet is not a good idea. one, you are hardly getting any protein, and without sufficient protein consumption your diet will attack any lean muscle mass you have, then go after fat mass. I would suggest you try a high protein diet with limited carbs (protein shakes are a must on a high protein diet).
April 7, 2006 @ 05:09 PM
KillaKate

ramen has like 400 times the sodium of normal food.
April 7, 2006 @ 06:24 PM

Inactive

TRIMSPA BABY!! neways just eat healthy n hit the gym, try to avoid things full of carbs and eat foods high in protein such as fish,steak and chicken. for me i try to eat healthy during the week and on the weekends i just eat whatever. i try to go to the gym 5 days a week- mon-bis and tris, tue-shoulders and lats, wed- cardio,thur-chest, fri-legs and back. i like to drink a protein shake in the morning, one after workin out and one before bed, i also take creatine after workin out. in the mornin i take a multivitamin and omega 3 pills. all this may be a little excessive for what you want to achieve, but if ur looking for a 6 pack u dont need to be doin 200 sit ups every night, try doin cardio 3 times a week one day do sit ups and the other days ride the bike or run on a treadmill etc and dont just do regular sit ups do incline sit ups and even sit ups on ur side to work ur obliques. hope sumpthin helps
April 7, 2006 @ 09:57 PM

Inactive

^ you wont see results like the next day, it takes time to tone your body.You should stick to regular sit-ups though no machine is better than the natural.as for taking creatine, i would stay away from that because it can do damage to your liver if consumed regularly for a long period of time.also, if u want to work your abs, do simple things like lying on your back and holding your feet straight out in front of you in the air for as long as you can, then rest for a minute and do it again, u can really feel it in your abs.
April 7, 2006 @ 11:59 PM

Inactive

hmm i have never heard of creatine in neway adversely effecting your liver. the liver naturally produces creatine in small amounts. it can also be found in meat. i have heard that it can cause problems with your kidneys but there have been several reports which refute these claims and there are no negative side effects in long term users. nevertheless always do research and be careful of what you put in your body.

but hes right you wont see nething overnight and im sure ur well aware of that. for me i usually go for 45 mins to an hour give or take. if you follow a good diet and consume lots of protein(ruffly 1 and a half grams per pound of body weight) and dont over work your body you should see some results fairly quickly, within a couple weeks just stick with it and eventually it will pay off. also keep a daily log of what excercises your doin and how much weight your lifting its a good way to keep track of your progress.
April 8, 2006 @ 01:54 AM

Inactive

the style of clothes in which i like.. i dont believe looks good when one is buff..

being cut never hurt no one.. just opinion..
April 8, 2006 @ 03:16 PM

Inactive

yea the shitty part bout workin out is if u get big clothes tend to fit like shit
April 9, 2006 @ 08:24 AM
jaythestar

I tend to have the problem with my clothes fitting but I am never going to stop working out. It is a good stress relief, I am currently 250 right now and I plan to be 220-225 by summer time, so I suggest moderate cardio integrated with your weight trainng, and definitley get a lot of protein. Easy on the ramen. That shit will kill YOU! somebody else said it, but i have to repeat. that shit has like 900 mg of sodium. in a fucking 4.5 x 4.5 brick of noodles? fucking ridiculous.
April 10, 2006 @ 06:47 AM
Tiffany Chan

drink water instead of soda or other lemonades, no sugar in your coffee or tea, fuckalot, a three-times-a-day toe meal diet program (mail me for exact schedules), tune in on chuck norris tv

*edit link
April 11, 2006 @ 08:23 AM

Inactive

i trained hard for like 4 years.. eating all protien, switching up routines, playing ball and other sports....

Running is where its at.. if you never have done it.. its hard at first. but it get your wind up, and keeps you skinny.. and it is a reason to get nice SNEAKERS!!!

for real... try running 3-5 miles a day, you'll be the baddest mother fucker ever!

forrest gump did it!
April 11, 2006 @ 05:15 PM

Inactive

^co-sign, i've just started seriously running again now that the snow is gone, and I can honestly say after only 1.5 weeks of outdoor running, i feel better and have a lot more energy. the treadmill was always there but it just was always so boring, no scenery going by or anythingsad
April 18, 2006 @ 12:08 AM

Inactive

^ cosign. but if you wanna get faster you gotta run hills or run lots of sprints. you can get faster by just jogging and doing long distance.
April 20, 2006 @ 04:56 PM
Liquid Swords

Good thread. Few questions.

I'm trying to lose a few pounds from my stomach. I have a little bit of a gut when I sit down. I'm about 136 pounds and about 5'5. I've given up soda because it's terribly bad for you. The thing is, what should I replace it with? Like, what should I drink? I know the obvious answer is water but ugh, i can't stand the taste...or lack of taste of it. I've been trying that Propel Fitness Water by Gatorade, but is that a good substitution? What exactly is cardio? I'm not trying to lift weights or any of the sort, I just want to lose my gut (have a flat stomach) and possibly some well defined abs. What should I eat for breakfast, lunch, dinner? After what time should I NOT eat?

Please help me out. Thanks!
April 20, 2006 @ 07:24 PM
belladonna

how cute i didn't know guys traded diet tips =x anyway as far as eating goes...i can't really do a full blown diet, lately i've just been trying to eat smaller portions and not have many snacks at night...usually i cut out the soda and drink iced tea don't know if thats any better and have been trying to include some more water in my diet...

as far as working out for cardio i like cycling it's easier for me to stay motivated and really gives you a full body work out, other than that i do different exercises with & without weights to sculpt my arms, abs n legs
April 23, 2006 @ 02:13 AM
Nawkternal

Do pushups and crunches every morning you wake up
April 23, 2006 @ 10:23 AM
jacko198

Hey
To get fit i do alot of bike riding, i remeber i rode almost everyday about 17 miles for 6 weeks (summer holidays) and i lost 2 stone, and then to get abs etc just do alot of sit ups, if ure looking to just mainly put on muscle then i sugests eating alot of protien, also my friend is trying eating 6 meals a day wich contain high levels of protien e.g tuna etc and he is finding that it is realy working well.
Hope that helps
April 24, 2006 @ 07:42 PM
contaygious

i got some tips. i hate running, but here is what is good. run as hard as you can for as long as you can. then when you can't go no more, walk for like 30 seconds and then do it again. do this as many times as you can before you are like gonna pass out and do this as many days a week as you can and ur golden.

also, i use 8 minute abs, i know it sounds dumb but i downloaded it off of boxden and it really works like it's perfect and u can do it everynight before you go to bed.

taking ephedrine is great too, it makes it so that you hit the body temp where you burn calories faster but like it only takes u a few minutes to get to that temp. i take it an hour and a half before i work out and i also put some powder stuff in a diet drink and down that an hour and a half before i work out also. shits crack. i trippled by gains yesterday.

here's a great site to check out, this shit all works, i used to take creatine but they are right it has bad long term effects.

here's the stuff i reccomend and it's cheap:
www.bulknutrition.com/?products_id=2521

www.bulknutrition.com/?products_id=1593&osCsid=b97fecb4e03fc2bcdc128e9ffe490864

www.bulknutrition.com/?products_id=2328&osCsid=b97fecb4e03fc2bcdc128e9ffe490864

these three work and i highly reccomend. i have been taking for over 3 years so you can trust me that it won't f u up, just drink lots of water.

PEACE
April 26, 2006 @ 02:27 PM
KillaKate

i drink 80 ounces of water a day

and walk 2 miles/ 3 times a week.

no junk food.Low sodium.High protein.
April 27, 2006 @ 11:26 PM
thelion1856

yes creatine fucks up your liver, especially if u are also a casual drinker of alcohol. It also will fuck up your kidney's if u been taking it for too long.
April 28, 2006 @ 12:07 AM
EekaMouse

I use to swim like 6 days a week and only ate fruits, vegetables and steak or chicken at night. I got mad ripped and my stomach got super flat. if you don't like running much i suggest you try swimmin about 20 laps a day. oh yea and drink water. if you want mad diesel you should lift weights as well.
May 2, 2006 @ 12:55 AM

Inactive

how bout to gain weight? any tips...?
May 2, 2006 @ 03:40 AM
SBairbape1'sIV

This is what I did..i'm not saying anybody try it but it damn sure helped me..and plus u gotta remember that everbody body is not the same so different methods work for different bodys

I still eat a tad bit junk food..matter fact I eat alot of junk food and chicken..I also eat food right before i'm going to sleep late at night..penut butter helps like a mothafucka..I just use to get a spoon and eat some penut butter...

I workout before I go to sleep..and then when I wake up....

My Workout plan:
Do a 100 push ups(sometimes I might over doit and my body wont allow me to do a 100 but I know that's my muscles working)
Do about 70 sit ups
work out about 10 mins using a 20lb dumbell
and drink shit load of water while i'm working out..I don't drink as much water as I should but when i'm working out I stock up on water..it taste much better when you feel like ur running out of energy

and if I got some equipment while i'm at my parents house..I just use my pops weights..and just benchpress 60 times with about 160lbs or more.. do a couple of sqauts..I'm good to go

I also know that just drinking regular shakes are good for you..but those protien shakes help u see results wayyyy faster..I haven't got a chance to use any but I'm going to start..

I know my workout plan had me seeing results the 2nd week..and I mean noticable results..

oh and not to mention my job requiers picking up heavy boxes and shit all day so i'm gaining muslce from that as well..
May 4, 2006 @ 03:03 AM

Inactive

I hate the taste of water and pretty much anything good for you. I recently noticed I drank so much coke so frequently I was dependant on the caffeine. I got a bad headache if I didn't have my coke by a certain time. I'll never stop eating junk food but could possibly give up soda. I'm getting a little bigger around the gut when I sit down like Liquid Swords, but I can still see ribs when I stand up. I weigh about 146 pounds and I'm like 6ft. I'm probably going to die before all of you...with a coke one hand and some onion rings in the other.
May 4, 2006 @ 03:41 AM

Inactive

hahaha i love coke, when i was in school it was pretty much all i drank, i noticed if i went a day without drinkin it i would also get bad headaches, even if i drank like other types of pop instead of coke, id still get massive headaches for real theres something in there that there not telling you
May 6, 2006 @ 01:38 AM
ice grillz

is diet coke any better than regular coke?

as far as my workout goes, i eat 3 meals a day if not more, but never before bed. i eat and wait 3-4 hours before going to bed. i try to go to the gym every day and i usually run for good 30 - 35 mins, then i do some weightlifting but i don't try to lift more than i need to because i don't want to get huge, i just want to stay in shape.
lots of water and fruits instead of munching on junk food.
also, i wear a garbage bag under my shirt, then i top it off with another shirt and a hoodie when i jog so i would sweat twice as more.

thinking about taking muay thai in the summer.

TOP $$$ FOR - SUPREME ROSARY TEE/CREWNECK SIZE MED.

May 18, 2006 @ 09:31 AM
PaperSteadyGro

ramen noodles 3 times a day.. is not too good for u.. TOO much sodium.. What ur aim is for a day is... 1 protien per pound and 2 carbs per pound .. and stay away from as much calories and fat grams as possible.. Thats the diet i take.. to bulk up.. WORKS gl
July 16, 2007 @ 10:18 PM
Beez

i been plannin on gettin in better shape during the summer too but work and school got me busy. im definitely going to start late july early august though.

like some people say eat a lot of protein chicken, steak, tuna & fishes (best source: low fat, high protein), bread, beef, eggs (i like them boiled for breakfast). u want to eat 1gm of protein for 1lb of body weight daily but its okay to eat half sometimes if you cant make the count. just eating a lot of protein is what counts.

you as well want to get some carbos, veggies, and fruits into the system as well.

breakfasts are the most important meals. eat 90 minutes or around there before and after an hour or two of workout. 6 decent smaller meals instead of 3 big meals a day.

work out different body parts and make the muscles guess the routine variation. apply more effort as you progress.

protein shakes are okay and protein bars but dont stay on like creatine for a long period of time. just eat what you know is healthy and balance your diet appropriately.

that's all i know from the top of the dome.

i found this site very useful as a guide on building muscle mass healthy if you are really interested.... www.gain-weight-muscle-fast.com/

twitter @brandohnn findme. injc*

July 17, 2007 @ 10:49 AM
creep3

I try and stay in shape all year round. Really all i do for cardio that works great is skate.
July 21, 2007 @ 04:33 PM
pnsho

Running miles every night helped me out these past few weeks.

But I can't seem to get the six-pack I want. Anybody have any six-pack aimed exercises that are productive and show results quickly?

(Of course, I'm not asking for a six-pack within days.)

Please login first to reply.