FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (24 HOURS LEFT)
May 14, 2014 @ 11:29 PM
LCULT

Yo.

Was just looking in to potentially going to Paris by myself for a few days (I'm from the UK). I'd plan on just exploring the city by myself on a bike, riding round the streets and stuff. One day do all the tourist-y things then the other days hang around skateparks and take pictures. Hopefully meet some people and ride around with them, again photographing their journeys around the city. Then on the nights where I'm not with anyone I'd hopefully be able to find some little gems of restaurants where I can try proper local cuisine. Then again explore stuff at night on foot.

Anyone done a similar thing, or anyone from Paris itself that can give me any insight in to how liable an idea this is?
I know Paris has a growing Skate culture, so now would be a good time to go.

虎穴に入らずんば虎子を得ず

May 16, 2014 @ 02:51 PM
LCULT

Someone advise me on where to go, where to eat, where to stay or something?

虎穴に入らずんば虎子を得ず

May 16, 2014 @ 11:47 PM
Vancouver

idk bruh but man I miss riding the bike. just no time/energy anymore and when I do hop on I'm rusty as fuck and no way im gonna be trying some new shit. just wanna chill.
May 17, 2014 @ 11:27 PM
LCULT

idk bruh but man I miss riding the bike. just no time/energy anymore and when I do hop on I'm rusty as fuck and no way im gonna be trying some new shit. just wanna chill.
Ahh you're missing out! Just set yourself a day or something where you put everything aside and just go ride the streets. No doubt everything'll come back to you.

虎穴に入らずんば虎子を得ず

Please login first to reply.