Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
January 28, 2014 @ 07:50 PM
jawesome

NCAA been solid this year, been watching it way more since the NBA been ass this year aside from a handful of teams.

Cincinnati, UNC, and Syracuse been my teams.

Instagram: prxsh

January 28, 2014 @ 09:48 PM
powercumm

nba been trash up until the last two weeks, mad injuries
and im ridin with unc, we aint goin anywhere in the tournament tho 
February 12, 2014 @ 10:48 PM
jawesome

UNC on the come up, Sweet 16 bound.

February 14, 2014 @ 06:19 PM
B.M.

I've been dickriding Florida all year. One team where I watch every game. But I agree, my NCAA basketball viewership tripled the NBA this year. Especially since my Sixers are sad...so sad.

"I got smokers hitting rocks making Stevie J faces" - Quilly

February 15, 2014 @ 05:08 PM
Canvas08

SDSU all day
February 18, 2014 @ 11:18 PM
Control_Alt_Delete.

Syracuse Orangemen !
February 22, 2014 @ 09:36 PM
jawesome

If Syracuse doesn't beat Duke tonight Imma be hopeless. Louisville/Cincy game had some game changing bullshit calls smh

February 23, 2014 @ 02:27 AM
jeanyes

Syracuse got robbed. Hope you're still alive, bro. Charging bullshit calls too.
February 23, 2014 @ 05:31 PM
jawesome

Refs were absolutely horrible yesterday, it's like they felt bad they got worked at the Carrier dome or something. I'm still mad af about Louisville winning, our guy Shaq Thomas was literally injured and we got no call among some other no calls.

We NEED these last 3 Ws to stay on top of the AAC.

February 28, 2014 @ 04:58 AM
jawesome

mad af the one team I NEED to lose wins out of all these upsets tonight. They're tied with Cincinnati for the AAC now.

lol OSU.

February 28, 2014 @ 05:45 PM
the_mandarin

Syracuse got robbed. Hope you're still alive, bro. Charging bullshit calls too.
Truu, that call was bullshit.

You Fuckin Mourk. instagram - @ian_darin

February 28, 2014 @ 11:23 PM
Control_Alt_Delete.

We still ranked number 4 we still good after that 2 game skid.
March 7, 2014 @ 08:52 AM
Black Donald Trump

NCAA been solid this year, been watching it way more since the NBA been ass this year aside from a handful of teams.

Cincinnati, UNC, and Syracuse been my teams.
MY DUDE!! are you from cinci? no one likes or pays attention to Cincinnati outside Cincinnati. this has been my team for my whole life, grew up watchin them in the Huggins and Kenyon Martin era. thats where my love of basketball started. modeled my game after kmart. they used to have the flyest uniforms of any team ever, too, and played unlike any other team. straight dominated people. seriously so glad they are finally up there among the top teams again and playing the same way they used to. Justin Jackson is my dude, closest thing to Kenyon ive seen in a minute. and kilpatrick is legit.   they still don't get the respect they deserve(even tho they've had a little slide recently) but i like them as underdogs honestly, they need that chip on their shoulder.

i remember you used to rep the nuggets and bulls too i think a couple years back. seriously all my favorite teams
March 7, 2014 @ 04:31 PM
jawesome

lmao yea I am, went to UC for undergrad too. I'm assuming you're from Cincy too? I've always repped UC heavy over other Ohio teams cus we never get any notice, this is possibly our time again since we last made it to the Sweet 16. Cincinnati as a whole is slept on tbh, but the only NBA team I rep is Denver, but will be the Bulls if Melo joins.  For some reason all my main teams end up being underdogs, but I fuck w it too.

You watch the game against Memphis last night? Amazing game all around for us, made me weak lowkey seeing them all get a standing ovation for their last home game. The rest of the team this summer is gonna need some serious offensive work for next season.

March 7, 2014 @ 05:30 PM
Black Donald Trump

lmao yea I am, went to UC for undergrad too. I'm assuming you're from Cincy too? I've always repped UC heavy over other Ohio teams cus we never get any notice, this is possibly our time again since we last made it to the Sweet 16. Cincinnati as a whole is slept on tbh, but the only NBA team I rep is Denver, but will be the Bulls if Melo joins.  For some reason all my main teams end up being underdogs, but I fuck w it too.

You watch the game against Memphis last night? Amazing game all around for us, made me weak lowkey seeing them all get a standing ovation for their last home game. The rest of the team this summer is gonna need some serious offensive work for next season.
Ya I'm from cinci, didn't end up goin to uc tho, although I thought I was going to. In school in Chicago now. I missed the game last night unfortunately buy it seemed like a good one. Good to know they can actually score every once in a while lol. 
Ya they will have some work to do when the seniors are gone but I think they will still be solid, just need shaq, caupain, and Lawrence to step up which I think they will.
just saw this which is dope http://m.espn.go.com/general/blogs/blogpost?blogname=collegebasketballnation&id=95209

Gonna be an interesting tournament this year. I think uc can beat any team out there, but could also lose to any team in the top 25, especially if Jackson gets in foul trouble. Hopefully they will let them play hard. 
March 8, 2014 @ 12:42 AM
jawesome

Yea if Jackson gets into foul trouble early and/or SK gets caught up in double teams heavy like against this last UConn game, we're done, every game we've lost is when Jackson has had no presence. I think we can at least make it to the Elite 8 with our defense, but we need to be on all cylinders for that, when some other teams can get their without much effort unfortunately.

March 13, 2014 @ 10:40 PM
jawesome

Tourney hasn't even started and a top 5 team got hit with the upset

March 14, 2014 @ 06:13 PM
Black Donald Trump

Uc almost did too. They really love these ugly wins
March 15, 2014 @ 03:29 AM
jawesome

Cincy was running so smoothly the first half against UConn and went dead the second half smh

edit- man those last 30 or so seconds were wild SK did his thing, salty af it came down to roll on the rim

March 15, 2014 @ 06:09 AM
Black Donald Trump

Ya man kilpatrick is usually super clutch in the final few minutes, such an unlucky ending, I've never seen a game in on a shot like that before
March 15, 2014 @ 06:12 AM
Black Donald Trump

At least some other role players are starting to step it up a bit, hitting some clutch shots. And a lot of other top teams are taking l's too
March 15, 2014 @ 06:16 PM
jawesome

Exactly, Cuse and UNC both took Ls earlier so I had a feeling it was gonna happen to us too which is entirely superstitious but it happened. Truly live and die by Jackson and SK, if SK was shooting his usual numbers we would've won no doubt. Hopefully they step it up in the real tournament.

March 17, 2014 @ 05:50 AM
totalespionage

How the fuck UVA beat Duke? Someone explain that to meconfused
March 17, 2014 @ 06:26 AM
Black Donald Trump

UVA is better, they've beat them several times now, duke is kind of whack. Jabari Parker is nice but duke is overrated
March 17, 2014 @ 03:21 PM
jawesome

Yea Duke ain't as good as you all thinking they are. I can see Florida, Lousiville, or MSU possibly winning it all, in that order.

March 17, 2014 @ 05:24 PM
Black Donald Trump

I think it will be florida, UVA or maybe Louisville, but I don't think there is a clear favorite really and all those teams could get knocked out by the final four
March 17, 2014 @ 10:20 PM
jawesome

You already know I'm hoping UC comes with the upset over MSU lol

March 18, 2014 @ 02:36 AM
Black Donald Trump

Ya I haven't watched any msu games so I don't know shit about them
March 18, 2014 @ 04:13 AM
jawesome

I watched MSU at the beginning of the season and they're above average in everything they did, I watched my first where they were all finally healthy again against OSU and they were just as good. If we beat them, no doubt that'll be the upset of the tourney.

March 18, 2014 @ 04:28 AM
Black Donald Trump

Ya, their record doesn't seem that great though, I mean they have a worse record than uc and have lost to worse teams than uc. I kind of think the big ten is overrated though so I guess I'm biased

Please login first to reply.