Enjoy an Additional 10% Off on All Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA10
November 13, 2013 @ 05:25 AM
sara0101a

Liverpool  before the Germany midfielder Haman even said, Ashley young is a Liverpool player Suarez more fake diving. "Ashley iambi Suarez much worse, this is the obvious fraud," said Haman, "my comment on the players are always very polite, about Baer [micro-blog] diving on the season, I would say, sometimes a player in order to protect themselves, to be blocked up, in order to avoid injury. But Ashley young it, completely has nothing to do with this, he is trying to deceive the penalty, on the arm be touched, he began to roll around." The Royal Society coach, Sutter said after the game: "I and Marco (pull Yang players) talked about, he said that person then fell to the ground in the past." Haman also said: "I think this is Ashley young blood, is the removal of. With Manchester United's reputation, they do not need to rely on diving and cheat to win." Even United's fans, also expressed dissatisfaction with Ashley young. "The Sun newspaper" reporter Neal - Cassidy J said, in his twitter message, a large number of United fans to attack Ashley - yang. "Yang diving, ruined the game", a message which said.
November 13, 2013 @ 10:17 PM
Twelve

Arsenal 2-0 Liverpool
November 14, 2013 @ 12:13 AM
DStyles

Man Utd 1 - 0 Arsenal

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

Please login first to reply.