FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (48 HOURS ONLY)
March 4, 2013 @ 10:59 PM
Dom.Dom

I'm 17, from the UK and very bad at basketball.  I've always enjoyed playing and used to be in the school team about 4 years ago but never really pursued it - I am having a year off before I start properly getting into work or work experience and I really want a hobby/sport to get into and I think that basketball might be the one.

I started 'training' (going to my local court and just shooting some hoops on my own) only a few weeks ago and me and some friends have started playing at lunchtimes, though it seems a bit late for me to be starting up now I think I could have some real fun playing however I could really do with a hand.  For people that have been playing for a long time, all those things you wish people told you when you started and any tips, tricks, good tutorials you used, literally anything you think may be of use to me, please share!

I know it'll take a while but I know there is no easy way of becoming good at anything, especially not something like this.  Even at this poor level I am at the moment it is heaps of fun so thats why I reckon getting better will only make it more and more fun.

inb4 trolls

Thanks

-Dom

"I just want to fuck bad bitches" - Dr. Dre

March 6, 2013 @ 08:28 PM
Dom.Dom

Bump homies, need your help!

May 5, 2013 @ 06:04 PM
Dom.Dom

BUMP10char