January 9, 2013 @ 10:09 PM
chief

I gotta go with my boy Russell Wilson for ROY. Last rookie qb standing in the playoffs, drafted 3rd round, wasn't expected to do jack shit this season. Didn't really do much early in the year but when seattle opened up their playbook to him against the bears, Wilson didn't look back.

Peyton Manning for MVP cause although denver was 8-8 last year, peyton turned them into a serious contender

Adrian Peterson for comeback player of the year. Most people had written off AP this year as a knee injury is what hurts running backs the most. nope dude comes back and almost breaks the single season rushing yard. This award could easily go to either manning or AP but imma hand it to AP for giving peyton mvp

DISQUS

•••

January 9, 2013 @ 10:14 PM
dOpeMitch

Seahawks had a good squad , he managed the team, he didnt take a team from 2-14 to the playoffs
Colts have like 14 players on there roster from lat year, like 7 of there offensive players are rookies or 2nd rounders, id give ROY to Luck

Peyton had a amazing season, but looking at stats wise, Aaron deserves POY, there is just a bias cause peyton came back from injury, people love those kind of stories, Denver was in the 2nd round of playoffs last year with Tebow, they had a SQUAD

AP should win Comeback

offensive rookie should be alfred morris
defensive rookie should be Geno Atkins
Offensive player should be Peyton
defensive player should be JJ watt
January 9, 2013 @ 10:17 PM
Hashy

ROY RG3
MVP Matt Ryan
January 10, 2013 @ 12:20 AM
chief

lol @ matt ryan

•••

January 10, 2013 @ 04:28 AM
jafeel

I second Russell Wilson for ROY
January 10, 2013 @ 04:56 AM
jodyhighroller

Seahawks had a good squad , he managed the team, he didnt take a team from 2-14 to the playoffs

Colts have like 14 players on there roster from lat year, like 7 of there offensive players are rookies or 2nd rounders, id give ROY to Luck

Peyton had a amazing season, but looking at stats wise, Aaron deserves POY, there is just a bias cause peyton came back from injury, people love those kind of stories, Denver was in the 2nd round of playoffs last year with Tebow, they had a SQUAD

AP should win Comeback

Geno Atkins been in the league since 2010 lol
January 10, 2013 @ 05:05 AM
jodyhighroller

But to answer

MVP/Comeback player - Peyton Manning, Adrian Peterson. either or.
OPOY - Peyton Manning/Adrian Peterson
DPOY - JJ Watt
OROY - RG3
DROY - Luke Kuechly
January 10, 2013 @ 05:55 AM
Swerve.

No way MVP should go to anyone but Adrian Peterson. This dude ran for 2097 yards against 8-9 man fronts! That's ridiculous. Christian ponder played like horse shit and All day still took email to the playoffs, Fuck outta here with Payton manning, the Broncos won a playoff game with Tim Tebow!!! ROY has to go to my boy Russell Wilson, DRoy should be Janoris Jenkins or Bobby Wagner. Luke keuchly made all his tackles like 6 yards past the line of scrimmage. DPOY should go to Richard Sherman, I know it won't, but I feel like he established himself as the best corner in the league. Comeback is AP. 
January 10, 2013 @ 06:01 AM
chief

DPOY will most likely not go to Richard Sherman be he got absolutely screwed out of the pro bowl selection

•••

January 10, 2013 @ 06:12 AM
bumpyknuckles

Gotta give mvp to Adrian Peterson. Outgained his qb down the stretch of the season, losing Harvin. Had to essentially carry the entire offensive burden on his shoulders. Willed a fairly mediocre team to the postseason. Gotta be purple jesus!
January 10, 2013 @ 06:16 AM
Swerve.

DPOY will most likely not go to Richard Sherman be he got absolutely screwed out of the pro bowl selection
I know, I wish it would though. He most likely will be an all pro selection, all-pro>probowl 
January 10, 2013 @ 06:26 AM
chief

yeah at this point, i'd really hope so. he's more than proved himself 

•••

January 10, 2013 @ 06:27 AM
Jet Jaguar

MVP - Adrian Peterson
Comeback player of the year - Peyton Manning
Offensive player of the year - Calvin Johnson or Adrian Peterson
Defensive player of the year - JJ Watt
Offensive rookie of the year - RGIII or Russel Wilson if he beats the Falcons
Defensive rookie of the year - Vontaze Burfict or Janoris Jenkins
January 10, 2013 @ 06:31 AM
paulywalnuts

OK I am a Redskins fan so here's my argument for RG3 as ROTY....or my man Alfred Morris....
First of all, the Redskins and Colts both had worse defenses than Seattle workin...Seattle had one of the best defenses in terms of points allowed...
RG3 has the best completion percentage...obviously with Morris, the ball was put in his hands a lot more, and Luck was forced to throw the ball more...but RG3 still has a better completion percentage when throwing the long ball too.  and for most of the season he didn't have anyone to throw to, Garcon being injured....bottom line is against ALL quarterbacks, not just these rookies, RG3 ranks at the top for adjusted yards per attempt.  Meaning, take number of passing yards, subtract 50 for each interception, and divide by attempts...it's an overlooked statistic, and i dont know why.  shows pretty quickly who is efffective...speaking of effective, only 7 turnovers to Luck's 25....6 rushing TDs compared to Wilsons ZERO...and 5 picks coimpared to WIlsons 10 and LUcks 18....highest QB rating, most rushing yards...
Also, Indianapolis had the easiest schedule in the league....for what that is worth....
all three are great..honestly i wont care if Luck gets it.  he deserves it maybe just as much.  

i master bait from time to time///wtb supreme/rust-oleum beanie

January 10, 2013 @ 08:37 AM
chief

Wilson had 4 rushing touchdowns in the regular season, 3 in a single game

•••

January 10, 2013 @ 06:01 PM
dOpeMitch

AP should win Comeback

Geno Atkins been in the league since 2010 lol
damn my fault, i thought he was a rookie HA, but shit id go luke keuchly as well than, how a rookie gon lead the league man smh thats some g shit
January 10, 2013 @ 07:14 PM
jodyhighroller

Exactly. Kuechly led the league in tackles by like 15 his rookie year.
January 10, 2013 @ 11:41 PM
Caillou

Why should AP get comeback? Give Peyton the comeback player and AP the MVP

Please login first to reply.