300+ New Sale Items (Up to 80% Off Selected Brands)
February 8, 2013 @ 05:18 PM
zeezyo

^they lost their rip hamilton esque player to the heat

X

February 8, 2013 @ 10:17 PM
Gilly Suits

It's the true-PG problem: players stay flat-footed anticipating the PG to create a play out of nothing, really. Honestly, it's a bit of bad coaching on Rivers' part. If Rondo had players that moved and helped him (Rip Hamilton-esque players), the Celtics would be in the top 3 in the East.
I don't agree. Rondo hardly hit Ray on those curls and Rip and Ray played the same role. Rondo like NFL QB finds favorites. Celts have players great at making cuts and moves hence the current win streak (Lots of off ball shit going down). Rondo always went down with a mindset and never went away from it even when it was bad news. The bad coaching on Rivers would only be in the lineups and letting Rondo play the way he did for so long. What Rondo needs is a defense that causes a decent amount of turnovers and plays solid defense something the Celts have lacked all year until now. We cause more TOs per game and more fastbreak points per game since Rondo has went down. Also bench is gel'n more due to more play time. That is the reason the Celts are winning.

Culective.com // twitch.tv/gillysuits

February 9, 2013 @ 04:25 AM
jawesome

Even after yesterday's game niggas gonna say the all star lacking Denver ain't shit when their stacked teams haven't done shit better up until this season for a small streak lol (knicks, clippers)

Instagram: prxsh

February 9, 2013 @ 06:38 PM
Zé Pequeno

Even after yesterday's game niggas gonna say the all star lacking Denver ain't shit when their stacked teams haven't done shit better up until this season for a small streak lol (knicks, clippers)
I thought you were a Spurs fan though?

We're all in the same game, just different levels. Dealing with the same hell, just different devils

February 9, 2013 @ 10:13 PM
jawesome

what does that have to do with what I said? I am and they're gonna win the west, doesn't invalidate my fact either way. I don't need to show support for them and ride dick (aka u witha knicks since melo came to town). You guys are second for the first in a, continuously, whack eastern conference, chill every time someone mentions the knicks, they ain't paying your broke badn wagoning ass.

February 10, 2013 @ 03:40 AM
Zé Pequeno

what does that have to do with what I said? I am and they're gonna win the west, doesn't invalidate my fact either way. I don't need to show support for them and ride dick (aka u witha knicks since melo came to town). You guys are second for the first in a, continuously, whack eastern conference, chill every time someone mentions the knicks, they ain't paying your broke badn wagoning ass.
Lol, not even going to try and attempt to read this again. Just because it's a forum doesn't give you the green light to write paragraphs at a third grade level.

Then again english isn't your first language.

We're all in the same game, just different levels. Dealing with the same hell, just different devils

February 10, 2013 @ 06:21 PM
jawesome

"I talk shit about Denver post-Melo trade for the faggots who said we got

robbed. The Knicks got a superstar and Denver got role players.

Everyone

was talking shit about Melo during the D'antoni Era I was one of the

only posters who actually kept shit in perspective to the fact that he

was constantly put  in positions to fail.

I don't have to

validate shit to you anyway. I've always been a fan of Melo's game but

I've also always been a fan of CP3,David West, and now Kyrie Irving. I

still hate all of them when they play the Knicks and hated Melo whenever

Denver played New York (especially after the brawl in '06). Cry more.

"-Ze Pequeno,

the biggest hypocrite in the sports sub section

lol.

February 11, 2013 @ 04:45 AM
G0LDwatch

How can you hate Melo? He reverse cherry-picks for 3's

Please login first to reply.