August 27, 2012 @ 07:53 PM
POPALONG//CASSIDY

I'm on my third week now and already seeing crazy results, anybody got any tips or anything on staying on top of shit and doin it everyday. DM me for links if anyone is lookin to start.

Websites at your price aodevelopment.co HMU

August 28, 2012 @ 02:28 AM
neinei

...How crazy?
I stopped after a few days, wasn't too committed, but might start again razz
August 28, 2012 @ 04:42 AM
Reese

Yo, I was seeing mad results too but I quit after a month.
I still do it just not as consistently.
That shit is killer if you do it every day.

August 28, 2012 @ 05:53 AM
POPALONG//CASSIDY

yeah, those workouts are long as fuck but leave you feelin extra accpmplished after. i dont really know too many people who finished it

August 28, 2012 @ 06:32 PM
*80hd*

i finished it..

then i woke up
October 4, 2012 @ 05:40 PM
hellarandumb

Just like any of those other routines, if accompanied with a good diet, it will produce really good results -- otherwise, it'll help you get in shape and a bit of toning due to its "conditioning" nature (depending on how your body currently is)
October 4, 2012 @ 06:08 PM

Inactive

Did it twice. Plus did insanity. Only tip I can give is don't be a pussy. Stick with it. It aint gonna get easier but if it did then that would be defeating the purpose. Suck it up. It's only an hour a day. Make sure you stick to the diet as well. I had trouble keeping up with the 2500calories I was supposed to eat a day but it makes a big difference in the end.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

October 4, 2012 @ 10:18 PM
POPALONG//CASSIDY

Yeah, i ended up skipping a couple days and starting the whole program over again lol. I'm on week 3 again now, and i gotta say it only works if you stay consistent.

The Doubles Routine is starting in about another week, and i havent gotten any MAJOR results yet. I guess i aint workin hard enough

October 4, 2012 @ 10:19 PM
POPALONG//CASSIDY

I guess i'll start this as like my P90X diary since nobody reads this lol

October 4, 2012 @ 10:28 PM

Inactive

Yeah, i ended up skipping a couple days and starting the whole program over again lol. I'm on week 3 again now, and i gotta say it only works if you stay consistent.

The Doubles Routine is starting in about another week, and i havent gotten any MAJOR results yet. I guess i aint workin hard enough

I didnt really start seeing results until the end of month 2. Stick with it. You'll get there.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

October 4, 2012 @ 11:37 PM
POPALONG//CASSIDY

much appreciated

October 14, 2012 @ 07:23 PM
POPALONG//CASSIDY

Today was my first day of doubles....that Chest Shoulder and TRiceps shit.....fuuuuuuuucked me up

October 16, 2012 @ 06:06 AM
GoRubio

I do the Yoga section of it about once a week. Shit is intense. First couple of times, could barely make it to the 50 minute mark. I still have a hard time when it comes to the final 20-15 minutes of it and all those handstand poses start happening.
If I really had the time to do it, I would be all about this P90x life, but I barely have time to go to the gym these days.
October 16, 2012 @ 08:29 PM
POPALONG//CASSIDY

I do the Yoga section of it about once a week. Shit is intense. First couple of times, could barely make it to the 50 minute mark. I still have a hard time when it comes to the final 20-15 minutes of it and all those handstand poses start happening.
If I really had the time to do it, I would be all about this P90x life, but I barely have time to go to the gym these days.

lmao finally can say i've SEEN the whole yoga vid. That shit is sooo hard, at least i can say im getting better

October 18, 2012 @ 08:21 PM
gamebolo

we guess lol start this as like my P90X diary since amybody reads this more info http://playbolo.com
October 19, 2012 @ 12:59 AM
POPALONG//CASSIDY

what do you all do for the soreness and like muscle strain? I been feeling like a mummy everyday for the past month lmao

November 5, 2012 @ 06:58 PM
lordwalrus

take some krill oil for muscles and joint soreness.
December 2, 2012 @ 04:43 AM
wchai

hard ass shit. diet made me hate life.
December 5, 2012 @ 07:09 PM
Krak Baby

I did it last summer, I used to be strictly weightlifting before but wanted to get lean and toned. I lost a lot of fats with the program which was good I guess but I ended up looking on the skinny side whereas I would have rather preferred a bit more size. Its tough as hell, especially keeping up with the diet. What it did though was give me the perfect start to lifting weights, I've gained lean mass without the fats I had struggled to work off pre-P90X.
P90X did make me fit as shit though, I felt like I could go through any workout after that.

www.KRAKBABY.com

December 7, 2012 @ 08:56 AM
pointforward

I stopped after 5 days. The diet part took too much pressure on me! I need to seriously fix myd iscipline and accountability

Please login first to reply.