Basketball shoes.

Mar 17, 2014 @ 05:56
Kobe 9's hit or miss? Seen them in person and on court there pretty fresh.
They are the top BBall shoes this season IMO. The only thing bad about them is the price ($225). I just sold my Devotions a cpl weeks ago but am getting the Showtime/Team color next month.
Mar 18, 2014 @ 06:00
Are kobe 8s more comfortable than kds?
Mar 20, 2014 @ 04:25
Are kobe 8s more comfortable than kds?
Yes but only with the Superhero insert. 
Mar 27, 2014 @ 12:04
Still rocking my 2010 hyperdunks.  love those shoes.
Jun 01, 2014 @ 19:40
Jus bought the Kobe IX Em black& pink colorway ill see how they workout today..

"The clothes don't make the man the man made them clothes."

Jul 07, 2014 @ 01:06
Hyperrevs>, even though they're hard to put on. 
Aug 27, 2014 @ 17:21

Lebron XII

KD 7

Nike killing it as usual
Sep 08, 2014 @ 09:23
Still rockin' these bad boys!

Sep 25, 2014 @ 16:34
Chuck Taylors.
Feb 05, 2015 @ 00:31
I have a pair of un-shrouded ASG "Crescent City" XX8's that I got for pretty cheap, so my expectations weren't too high - but I ended up loving them. They've gotten good reviews as well.

Feb 06, 2015 @ 03:42
Air GO's....definitely want to see how the Kobe X's feel
Feb 17, 2015 @ 18:37
i wonder if the new Kobes are any good?
Mar 02, 2015 @ 07:57
My friends wear Kobes.
Mar 20, 2015 @ 05:46
AIR JORDANS APPEAR IN COURT IN THE AARON HERNANDEZ MURDER TRIAL

2700 shares / likes
Herbert Hedges is a 30-year Nike veteran who considers himself an expert on the brand’s numerous silhouettes. He was called to the stand this week to identify the shoes that Aaron Hernandez wore during the murder of Odin Lloyd, and to see if the outsoles of his shoe matched with marks found at the crime scene. While the Air Jordan 11 prints matched a pair that Hernandez was indeed wearing, the defense argued that Nike has released many Air Jordan 11s over the past few years that it hardly indicates the former Patriot was present when Lloyd was killed. But how many pairs have they made in a size 13? Far less than expected. And the footprints even matched the size of Hernandez’s pair. The trial continues.
Apr 07, 2015 @ 03:11
Any performance thoughts on the Curry Ones?
Feb 26, 2016 @ 04:40
With all the advancements and wonderful facilities offered on the business class flights|It gets a whole  great offer stronger, loads of sensible|Jenny loved her time in the great outdoors and gradually learned to love cycling again too, helping her get over her heartbreak.The Chanel clothing line revolutionized Paris fashion, and the way women around the world related to their bodies|Kids often feel concerned about being accepted at school|And kids need to learn essential life skills and dads must do their share, so read on for tips on' more|It makes use of internet as a promotional medium along with mobile, TV and internet|Then why do people generally consider women as the second-rate citizens in terms of track and field|The 21-year-old hunk is currently represented by Soul Artist Management in New York, Elite Model Management in London and Milan.  In addition to getting a good camping tent to sleep in, you will also need to get a nice sleeping bag and maybe even a decent cot to lay on|Some kids shoes come in widths, providing a better fit and greater comfort for kids with wide feet|55 became her personal signature on the world, infused with many personal references from her life|Mothers are often saddled with the bulk of housework and can find it hard to delegate chores to their children and spouses|Nike gives importance to individual color selection and encourages free mind|The men are just to big and strong for women to compete with the men in the low post|You will find that today the rage is moving away from the technical designs that were once so very popular in skate shoes are now going out of style, and Nike skate shoes are adjusting easily. Generous proportions make it suitable for a laptop or work files|For the ladies on your holiday gift list, Sears has sweaters from Laura Scott, Metaphor, Covington and Canyon River Blues sale priced at 50% off and cold weather accessories to add the finishing touch, also 50% off|It is generally admitted that more proportion of fat means less proportion of muscles|With the application of high-tech Gel super shock-absorbing rubber, Asics has been approved by the media for perfect rebound and shock-absorbing features and there is an experiment about an egg remains intact though it drops from 20 meters high to the Gel|s end, Chanel costume jewelry would be lauded by Harpers Bazaar as "one of the most revolutionary designs of our time|The real question to be answered is that of "are women just as capable as men in playing basketball"|Some of the proceeds of the sale of these shoes are contributed to the Kay Yow Cancer Fund|Think Pink has been the phrase used to bring awareness to the fight against breast cancer|The women would have a tough if not impossible time trying to bang with the men for rebounds under the hoop in the paint. http://www.fzillion.com/women/women-s-sport-shoes.html
Jun 13, 2016 @ 07:12
I have the Jordan 12 and the Air 16 plus all of these sets right here: http://www.sportsgearlab.com/best-low-top-basketball-shoes/
Never tried Curry's yet since it is Under Armour, but looking forward to getting one if they win the NBA finals again this year. GSW bandwagon is on lol
Please login first to reply.