Will Lebron Be Better Than Jordan?

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

March 04, 2014 @ 07:22:47
If he keeps up getting buckets like he did today... 61 points is somethin'. 
March 13, 2014 @ 22:00:45
yes no maybe who the fuck cares
March 19, 2014 @ 06:03:29
LOL fuck outta here lebron nuthuggers. no chance.
March 25, 2014 @ 04:54:29
Too Soon. To each is own there will never be one in the same but there will be players who are almost as or equally progressive for their time period but that doesn't mean that they are better than the past legends. 

Dead Artist Collective has been keeping misfits and artists under the same roof since 2008. www.Deadartistcollective.com

March 28, 2014 @ 05:11:01
LBJ needs more rings to prove that he is better than the GOD
March 29, 2014 @ 03:29:17
EVEN if LeBron gets six it's still a huge no. LeBron isn't even at Birds level yet and people are comparing him to the GOAT.
March 29, 2014 @ 19:16:06
In my opinion, the Kobe MJ argument is SO much better at this point in time. I could literally write a whole essay lol about why this is such a great debate. Bottom line Kobe and MJ are such similar players. They are both scorers who put the team on their back and when the game is on the line not only want BUT NEED to take the last shot and have all the pressure on them. Kobe has 5 rings and MJ has 6 rings. Kobe's career isn't over yet but even if he finishes without that 6th ring he is right there in the discussion. Lebron is a combination of BOTH  Michael Jordan and Larry Bird in the sense that he wants to average a triple double and get all of his teammates involved. Id say the one achilles heel with Lebron is that he sometimes is hesitant to be aggressive and take over. We have all seen what Lebron can do when he tries to score 50 and I wish he would do it more. LBJ has 2 rings and is well on his way to likely getting his third. Although Lebron is a superb player and the best in the world, we should all wait until Lebron has 6 rings before we start comparing him to MJ..
April 25, 2014 @ 03:15:24
yes no maybe so
April 25, 2014 @ 03:15:28
yes no maybe so

3 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

May 21, 2014 @ 07:46:52
I think the environments is too different to compare.. it's all speculation at the end tho..

I think Lebron too crazy
Nothing will replace the Jordan Brand tho.. for a long long time haha

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

June 06, 2014 @ 03:05:07
There were "Jordan Rules."

I dont think there's "LeBron Rules."

Insta: @jthrillah

June 06, 2014 @ 05:15:09
tonight again lebron showed why he isn't on Jordan's level.Jordan regardless of feeling like pure shit came out & played one of his best games ever in the 97' finals with "Flu" like symptoms.lebron could never match Jordan's competitive spirit.

Mista No Slack N My Mack

June 06, 2014 @ 15:18:32
lol this thread is so stupid after last night. 

FUCK DREWBACCA | smh fuck REVS to....

June 06, 2014 @ 17:04:55
When it comes to talent and athleticism Lebron may surpass Jordan but he'll always lack the intangibles/killer instinct.
June 16, 2014 @ 03:35:21
Well so far....

MJ > Kobe > LBJ 

Bulls > Heat 

Instagram: @esoJlaziR

June 16, 2014 @ 05:06:02
MJ > Kobe > LeBron

2/5 lel.
June 30, 2014 @ 05:23:04
Never. Especially since he doesn't have a jump man logo
June 30, 2014 @ 06:15:00

"I'm killin y'all niggas on that lyrical shit. Mayonnaise colored Benz, I push miracle whips."

July 25, 2014 @ 01:25:16
I think people can have their opinions regardless but I feel that Lebron has the potential to be the best ever skill wise and in terms of mental capabilities... He just needs more help than he has lately, Jordan had pippen and rodman who averaged 16 rebounds a game? Thats the best piece a scorer could ask for having a defensive animal and rebounding vacuum.  We all still have to wait to see how many more rings he gets and how he does to finish his career.

The Downside Up - equal to none - LIVE

July 25, 2014 @ 19:02:17
I think it takes 5 or 6 more rings for people to really agree with this as basketball fans 
July 25, 2014 @ 19:03:39
I personally think LeBron skill wise is better than Jordan right now. He's surpassed Jordan as a shooter and I think that was his biggest hurdle. He's probably not as consistent defensively as Jordan was, but skill wise he's superior imo.
July 25, 2014 @ 19:04:42
The sad thing is even the generation of kids who grew up watching LeBron dickride the 90s so hard that even THEY will never be able to give LeBron his dude credit when it comes to comparing him against MJ. You have so many people that have only seen MJ highlights who ride for his game like he was absolutely flawless on the court.
July 25, 2014 @ 22:32:21
MJ was absolutely flawless doe...
LeBron a better player overall?
Yes, season player no doubt. But he fucking stinks in the finals. He magically disappears in the

4th. He has no leadership skills, he doesn't have that win mentality
like MJ, he's not clutch in crunch time. Thats why he will never get his
credit. It's like you never know what you're going to get out of LeBron
in the playoffs he's a hit or miss.

Like Peyton to Joe Montana.
Seasonal Player vs a True Championship Player

Please login first to reply.