Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
July 1, 2012 @ 09:35 PM
teov

well they are definitely better than every national team in the world right now, but if you get in 2 strikers against a team that's struggling down by one man and with two players injured on the field (Balzaretti and Abate) it's too easy to score, that's not how you pay respect to your competitor.
cheers to spain tho, they deserved it

It's not always about who's on the pitch, whilst i agree that 10 men against Spain is incredibly hard, Italy may have been better off if for example Balo dropped into midfield to increase the numbers

Anyways well deserved for Spain, Italy had some decent passages of play but Pirlo being shut out and the lack of exploitation of the left side on more occasions led to less chances. Also i think Cassano shouldve stayed on. Congrats to Spain anyway, this is history in the making - All the haters aren't even proper football fans so whatever.

qft

Blog : lifetimesofmrm.blogspot.com Check my tumblr lifetimesofmrm.tumblr.com HELGEN X. I love the fact that you don't dress like a fake poser skateboarding faggot from HB!

July 1, 2012 @ 09:41 PM
teov

r.i.p. italy
r.i.p. teov
r.i.p. super mario & luigi

Mexico will avenge you guys at the confederation cup next year in Brazil

Mexico vs the Mexicans.

A Taco fest.

Well I guess imma just go play some xbox.

check the books, we'll be at the confed too

Blog : lifetimesofmrm.blogspot.com Check my tumblr lifetimesofmrm.tumblr.com HELGEN X. I love the fact that you don't dress like a fake poser skateboarding faggot from HB!

July 1, 2012 @ 09:44 PM
chief

Euro 2008
World Cup 2010
Euro 2012

They are saying this Spanish team is up there with the 1970s Brazil team. I can definitely see it. Their results justify it alone.

As for the game, Spain dominated early on with Iniesta taking complete control of the midfield but Italy showed some signs of putting some work together to create opportunities. After Motta came off it was really all over and you could see it in the lax play from the Italian side. Really hoped Italy was gonna put up a better fight than that but Spain was playing how they are expected to play. It sucked to see Italy have to play with 10 men cause a Spanish victory was pretty inevitable after that.

Glad to see Spain win and Torres receive the Golden Boot

EDIT: I also agree with Brun, Cassano should have stayed on

•••

July 1, 2012 @ 09:52 PM
bigmac

This shit killed me

badbitchesandart.tumblr.com

July 1, 2012 @ 09:56 PM
DStyles

r.i.p. italy
r.i.p. teov

Mexico vs the Mexicans.

A Taco fest.

shit forgot them mexicans won the wc

Mexico vs Italy vs the mexicans

triple threat match cool

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

July 1, 2012 @ 10:15 PM
Lemonz

r.i.p. italy
r.i.p. teov

Mexico vs the Mexicans.

A Taco fest.

triple threat match cool

Even with based Chicharito you beaners won't win shit breh.
July 1, 2012 @ 10:18 PM
DStyles

Group A:
Brazil
Italy

Group B
The mexicans
Uruguay

If lil usa puta slapped the mexicans in 09 then I don't see why Mexico can do the same to the mexicans

And then Mexico will win the confederation cup for a 2nd time cool

July 2, 2012 @ 02:14 AM
portugal.

missed the game today. had to work. will try to watch in online
July 2, 2012 @ 02:15 AM
portugal.

r.i.p. italy
r.i.p. teov

Mexico vs the Mexicans.

A Taco fest.

triple threat match cool

Even with based Chicharito you beaners won't win shit breh.

haha true. guy is a baller though
July 2, 2012 @ 03:27 AM
kng_vln

Happy for my Chelsea compadres scoring today
July 2, 2012 @ 04:57 AM
GoRubio

Torres with the Golden Boot. cool
July 2, 2012 @ 07:48 AM
indecisive

Torres with the Golden Boot. cool

Who would have thought, huh?
July 2, 2012 @ 05:14 PM
Rizal

The fuck is wrong with you people? It's as if you didn't realize they played with 10 men against a team that dominates possession.

Yeah, that was after Spain was leading 2-0 going into the second half. Motta got hurt after he got subbed in well into the second half. They were putting on a clinic the entire time even when there were 11 players.

L
This. Italy was already getting their ass fucked, and the fact the they used all their subs playing against Spain? Someone was bound to get dehydrated from defending. Italy played lame and just looked real shitty as a team. Other teams woulda put on a better show. That's all I'm sayin
July 2, 2012 @ 05:44 PM
Araab-Muzik

It should of been Germany in the Final playing against Spain. Italy is a JOKE!!!
July 2, 2012 @ 09:55 PM
teov

germany lost and played as shit against italy, that leads me to think they'd get their ass beaten worst or at least as bad as us against spain.
and the 4-0 it's an unfair result because we were down by one and we ended up playing with 8 men, because other two players let us down in the last 20 minutes. 2-0 was the real result....what happened in the last minutes doesn't count because the game was definitely unbalanced. real football fans/players know that.

July 2, 2012 @ 11:15 PM
DStyles

4-0 was the real result.

I guess that means Manchester United are the real champions then cool

July 3, 2012 @ 01:59 AM
Rizal

4-0 might be too much but Spain wanted to shut all the critics mouth saying shit like "ohhhhh they aren't at their best, they aren't the same team from 2-4 years ago" I say the 4-0 win is more like a statement saying "la furia Roja is gonna take your ass virginity cuz weare fucking shit up"
July 3, 2012 @ 04:28 AM
chief

germany lost and played as shit against italy, that leads me to think they'd get their ass beaten worst or at least as bad as us against spain.
and the 4-0 it's an unfair result because we were down by one and we ended up playing with 8 men, because other two players let us down in the last 20 minutes. 2-0 was the real result....what happened in the last minutes doesn't count because the game was definitely unbalanced. real football fans/players know that.

lol no no no. 4-0 was the real result. 10 men or not, italy was taking an ass beating. shit happens and you have to acknowledge it. i was in state champions my senior year and we were the dominant team. ended up losing in penalties. i could say it wasn't fair for them to win because penalties are an unfair way to win a game (just like italy playing with 10 men is an "unfair" way for spain to win). i could bitch about it all day but thats just sports bruh

•••

July 3, 2012 @ 06:05 AM
portugal.

lol no no no. 4-0 was the real result. 10 men or not, italy was taking an ass beating. shit happens and you have to acknowledge it. i was in state champions my senior year and we were the dominant team. ended up losing in penalties. i could say it wasn't fair for them to win because penalties are an unfair way to win a game (just like italy playing with 10 men is an "unfair" way for spain to win). i could bitch about it all day but thats just sports bruh

Italy had a terrible game. But Mario beasted on Germany so they deserved to be there
July 3, 2012 @ 11:14 PM
GoRubio

Remember when Chelsea were down 2 goals, then Terry got a red card, and then they came back and scored 2 goals.........

......just saying.
July 4, 2012 @ 11:38 AM
teov

anything can happen, even inter down by one man got rid of barça.... you know miracles happens, but usually when you're down by one or two men against the best team in the world you know the match it's fucked up

July 4, 2012 @ 01:20 PM
ThaGoldenBoy

There isn't anything unfair about losing on penalties or playing with 10 men. You have 120 minutes to score, so if you don't you can't sit there and claim its unfair - Instead you should look at how you can improve your finishing to make sure more chances are converted. IMO its only unfair if a ref or an official essentially causes you to lose by disallowing a valid goal or something

Please login first to reply.