June 18, 2012 @ 09:43 PM
sad panda

Balotelli what a goal ! Mario is really charming hahah

I miss old HB...

June 18, 2012 @ 09:54 PM
Liam

??? Ronaldo performed well in every group match so far. He created the most chances and assists.

By his own standards, he had a shocker of a game against Denmark. Missed at least two clear cut chances that he would have most probably tucked away against the majority of La Liga teams. Stupid yellow card too!
June 18, 2012 @ 10:31 PM
jlx58

That Balotelli goal was dirty
June 18, 2012 @ 10:50 PM
teov

jesus navas is an idiot for scoring lolllllllllllll

He did his job, without that goal italy would have gone first with spain runner up on the group

btw MY nikka Balo shitted on Wellbeck heelie ...... what a gol I've lost my voice !!

Blog : lifetimesofmrm.blogspot.com Check my tumblr lifetimesofmrm.tumblr.com HELGEN X. I love the fact that you don't dress like a fake poser skateboarding faggot from HB!

June 19, 2012 @ 01:37 PM
teov

Blog : lifetimesofmrm.blogspot.com Check my tumblr lifetimesofmrm.tumblr.com HELGEN X. I love the fact that you don't dress like a fake poser skateboarding faggot from HB!

June 19, 2012 @ 05:34 PM
Lucky-Luciano

gutted croatia didnt make it throu they put up a good fight spain are class

ballotelli is a good player but hes a dick some shit he does is kinda funny but hes still a wanker

lets see what happens tonight i expect england and france to win but lets see if theres any upsets

Keep your glory gold and glitter!!

June 20, 2012 @ 05:42 AM
deadpooL

Portugal is going to destroy czech cool

speaking of portugal....

lol @ barca. salty niqqas.

Barcelona president Sandro Rosell claims Cristiano Ronaldo would not be selected in his club's starting XI, stating the Real Madrid star is the "12th best player in the world".

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/1109260/barcelona-chief:-real-madrid's-cristiano-ronaldo-12th-best?cc=5901
June 20, 2012 @ 10:42 AM
drtmcgrt

http://instagram.com/rasheedovich/

June 20, 2012 @ 11:20 AM
teov

Zlatan cool

btw, bring England now, I'm too pumped for sunday's match. we're going to destroy albion lol

June 20, 2012 @ 01:38 PM
Lucky-Luciano

ibras goal was tasty caught it so sweetly

france and england looking the weakest of the big teams i can see italy and spain pissing on both of them

June 20, 2012 @ 06:36 PM
Lemonz

^people keep writing off england, even before the tournament started.
that's why they made it this far because there's no pressure on them. I wouldn't be surprised if they beat italy but at the same time I doubt most england fans would be disappointed if they lost.
June 20, 2012 @ 08:45 PM
Lucky-Luciano

that's why they made it this far because there's no pressure on them. I wouldn't be surprised if they beat italy but at the same time I doubt most england fans would be disappointed if they lost.

I get what your saying but after watching their games they havnt been as good as like germany or spain usually they are shouting about how they are going to win everything(but they aint this year) and they ave the players to do it aswell good luck to them but even minus the pressure i cant see them winning it

June 20, 2012 @ 09:01 PM
kng_vln

I get what your saying but after watching their games they havnt been as good as like germany or spain usually they are shouting about how they are going to win everything(but they aint this year) and they ave the players to do it aswell good luck to them but even minus the pressure i cant see them winning it

They get knocked out of the quarter finals in every tournament. I don't think this year will be any different
June 20, 2012 @ 11:04 PM
Lemonz

Sure they don't look as good as germany or spain, but they get the results they need. It's like chelsea winning the champions league when there were teams in the competition that played better football.
June 21, 2012 @ 07:54 AM
indecisive

Who's ready for the Knockout stages?!? Oh yea!
June 21, 2012 @ 05:57 PM
loop

portugal vs czech republic in a bit
June 22, 2012 @ 05:33 AM
jlx58

Ronaldo does it again
June 22, 2012 @ 09:05 PM
huynh

GERMANYYYYYY
June 23, 2012 @ 03:38 AM
Kamikaze

GERMANYYYYYY
June 23, 2012 @ 03:57 AM
Rizal

My top 4

Spain vs Portugal
Germany vs England

Spain vs Germany Finals

Spain gets the cup

edit: Sorry Teov. England gonna win it
June 23, 2012 @ 06:55 AM
Lucky-Luciano

could be legit ^

Khedira's and the Rues goals were hit so sweetly

hopefully tonights game is as good as that spain are shit hot but sometimes can be boring to watch if you know what i mean

June 23, 2012 @ 11:36 AM
teov

I agree with you on the final, but Italy is going to advance with England.....

June 23, 2012 @ 02:44 PM
skydawgs

Suprised at the euro cup results
Netherlands out..
And Portugal is the semifinals?! Wtf....lol
June 23, 2012 @ 03:28 PM
jlx58

Netherlands out..

When you have one of the best players in the world, you can win some games
June 23, 2012 @ 04:31 PM
teov

Netherlands out..

if you check the last 4 european cups portugal is pretty solid, they always advanced to the semis

June 23, 2012 @ 04:44 PM
Lucky-Luciano

exactly dude must not be up on his international game holland may have made the wc final last time but by playing some of the worst football by their standards in a long time they have a amazing strike force but defensivley are let down and portugal always do well they should of beat greece to take the trophy back in 2004

June 23, 2012 @ 08:32 PM
DStyles

That dive by pedro

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

June 24, 2012 @ 01:43 AM
jlx58

Tomorrow's game should be a good one, but I can't wait to watch Portugal vs. Spain in the Semis
June 24, 2012 @ 03:46 AM
Lemonz

That dive by pedro

it was a clear penalty. doesn't really matter anyway, it's not like france stood a chance when they played like shit for most of the match. the only time they looked dangerous was a few mins after HT

benzema is overrated btw
June 24, 2012 @ 05:54 AM
....ICK

I was hoping for France to get the w but they were giving up the ball like nothing

Info on Mario Gomez hair

All my friends are black but my wives are white

Please login first to reply.