Bet

no
June 8, 2012 @ 04:35 AM
LA_1201

high school? lol

taskforce bitch mob nigga

June 8, 2012 @ 04:54 AM

Inactive

me!! i played sophomore yr but i was so bad they kicked me off the team midseason. oh well still made yrbook team photo lol
June 8, 2012 @ 05:12 AM
Virunga

I was on the freshmen C team, never scored a basket.

Dear Virunga, You have received an infraction at Hypebeast Forums. Reason: Insulted Other Member(s)

June 8, 2012 @ 05:15 AM
Ashy Larry

me!! i played sophomore yr but i was so bad they kicked me off the team midseason. oh well still made yrbook team photo lol

You played to shower with the guys, B.
June 8, 2012 @ 07:09 AM
franjoli

You played to shower with the guys, B.

fuckin dead

WTB: UNIQLO x UNDERCOVER FISHTAIL UTILITY PARKA IN SIZE S/M ANY COLOUR MESSAGE

June 8, 2012 @ 07:18 AM
Youth In Asia

played freshman and sophomore year sat out this year cause I was moving states. will probably play up and coming senior year cause I won't have a job and it's auto varsity

FPM - MUCKFATH

June 8, 2012 @ 12:48 PM
Gilly Suits

Tried out Freshman year. They bumped me up to JV tryouts did awesome, but they only took upperclassmen. Then they tried to say they can only have 12 people on Freshman team but they wanted me to be Manager/IR player. Felt disrespected as I played AAU my whole life up until the year and half before due to hernia problem turned it down did track -made varsity track as a jumper. F going to White Catholic Schools.

I coach travel and town league Basketball right now. I would love to coach AAU.

Culective.com // twitch.tv/gillysuits

June 8, 2012 @ 04:16 PM
blackice445

Played 3 years not including my senior year.
June 8, 2012 @ 05:35 PM
Black Donald Trump

i only played in tha streets
June 8, 2012 @ 11:54 PM
Ashy Larry

Tried out Freshman year. They bumped me up to JV tryouts did awesome, but they only took upperclassmen. Then they tried to say they can only have 12 people on Freshman team but they wanted me to be Manager/IR player. Felt disrespected as I played AAU my whole life up until the year and half before due to hernia problem turned it down did track -made varsity track as a jumper. F going to White Catholic Schools.

Give me some drills, tips, anything, I really want to improve my game. I'm the starting Small Forward & I just really want to dominate.
June 9, 2012 @ 02:33 AM
Black Donald Trump

play as much pick up as possible, against the best competition as you can. no better drill than playing.
June 9, 2012 @ 03:04 AM
Gilly Suits

Give me some drills, tips, anything, I really want to improve my game. I'm the starting Small Forward & I just really want to dominate.

Play everyday, watch film like crazy/go scout teams (I made my parents get ESPN classic just so I could watch the PGs of old as I was a PG/I go to a few of our competitions games to see who is the best, what is the tendencies,what defense to play, I am a big zone guy as I don't like one person feeling responsible for a score in man when it really shoulda been a rotation that they didn't understand to do), and I remember when I was 12 I brought this book sold by Michael Jordan's AAU camp called "More Five-Star Basketball Drills" and I did every last drill in that book countless times./make my kids do those drills. I am big on the small things. Practice boxing out every time, it is a lost art and something that is expected with that forward at the end of your title. Finishing/dribbling both hands consistently (I hate watching my kids or going to the park and watching some dude who thinks he is nice favor his right hand). You said you're a small forward so a mid-range jumper would be perfect as it helps your team stretch the floor (I don't just mean all net shots too/the backboard is your friend. I taught all my kids to hit mid-range bank shots). Also I like to train my SFs to learn to play defense the best. As small forward role you can be asked to guard SG, SF, PF prob the most taxing position defensively hence most of the best defenders being SFs in NBA.

Culective.com // twitch.tv/gillysuits

Please login first to reply.