Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
June 5, 2012 @ 11:40 PM
ChickenAdobo

OK i havent a Manny Pacquiao thread so i just made one.

what do you guys think about the upcoming fight that he has against Bradley?
June 5, 2012 @ 11:41 PM
ChickenAdobo

please no hate on the thread.

stay positive
June 6, 2012 @ 01:06 AM
mason

Out with the old, in with the new.
Bradley up.
June 6, 2012 @ 01:41 AM
Fashawn.

I dont know man.

Bradley is a though opponent for pacquiao.
Bradley is def gonna use if head and give manny a cut. Thats a fact.

Instagram: steezy_pinoy (Willie Idolor). evo x and g35 owner i dont have time for haters, im too busy working

June 6, 2012 @ 01:50 AM
RA*SAN

probably the toughest opponent out there for manny right now. people don't know how solid this bradley guy really is and he probably trains harder than anyone else out there. If anyone can beat pacman i think it's this guy. Expect a lot of in and out punches followed by stepback from bradley to isolate manny, but if this fight ends up turning into a slugfest or head to head brawl then manny will get the win. I'm gonna go out on a limb and predict a classic match which will end up resulting in a controversial draw setting up a rematch for november. can't wait to see this fight! both fighters have alot to prove.
June 6, 2012 @ 02:11 AM
randysav

"if he looks bad, i will tell him to retire"-roach

lol, I can already hear the excuses if Pakyaw looses against Bradley.Pac has gotten soft these past two fights and now he became a religious nut. He needs to put everything down the line and has everything to loose since he looked awfully schooled from a 38 year old JMM.by the way , pacquiaos kryptonite will be on the ringside so we could possibly see a 4th fight maybe this november unless greedy ass arum will make a rematch against bradley. Its about time though pac will finally face a young, hungry not weight drained fighter, Bradley is comming to kill and has the heart to win. Bradley allthough lack much power and questionable chin sinced he was dropped from Kendall Holt. It will be a good match notheless since these two midgets love to go toe to toe.
June 7, 2012 @ 04:48 AM
Fashawn.

The final presser before the saturday bout.

Bradley trying to intimidate Pacquiao

Instagram: steezy_pinoy (Willie Idolor). evo x and g35 owner i dont have time for haters, im too busy working

Please login first to reply.