May 1, 2012 @ 05:59 PM
fucksvvag

I am a huge Washington Redskins fan, so I'm ecstatic we finally were able to score a good QB. My only question is will he live up to the hype? Athletic running QB's are often very hit or miss IMO. So what's your opinion on RGIII and other members of the 2012 draft class?

@swagavelii

May 1, 2012 @ 07:54 PM
DStyles

Too bad he plays in the same division as the Giants.

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

May 3, 2012 @ 05:02 PM
livestok

sucks he has to play in Washington. He aint no mike vick though ( running wise)
May 4, 2012 @ 10:07 PM
fucksvvag

IMO Washington isn't a bad team at all. If you watched any of their games last season their defense is young and was on point for the majority of the year, and with the new acquisitions at WR Washington can easily be a contender for the division title. Esp. with the way Dallas a Philly preformed last year.

@swagavelii

May 5, 2012 @ 12:47 PM
Gilly Suits

sucks he has to play in Washington. He aint no mike vick though ( running wise)

He has much better footwork than Vick did coming in. Not every QB has to run. He provides a quickness and evasiveness in the pocket. Though I will say he is prob in the toughest division to start out against everyone plays pretty good DEF.

Culective.com // twitch.tv/gillysuits

May 5, 2012 @ 09:01 PM
Zé Pequeno

Too bad he plays in the same division as the Giants.

Damn shame.

We're all in the same game, just different levels. Dealing with the same hell, just different devils

May 10, 2012 @ 04:33 AM
dizankizle

RG3 is a beast in college.Hope he does the same in the NFL
May 30, 2012 @ 11:56 PM
melin

I am a huge Washington Redskins fan, so I'm ecstatic we finally were able to score a good QB. My only question is will he live up to the hype? Athletic running QB's are often very hit or miss IMO. So what's your opinion on RGIII and other members of the 2012 draft class?

As a skins fan too, I look at it like it was just a shot that we had to take. We've averaged 6.6 wins/season over the past 20 yrs, so nothin to lose. He's an athlete and extremely comfortable being the face of a franchise, something we've really lacked in recent years. At least if the team doesn't play well, it'll still be exciting to see him progress each week and not have to turn on the TV to see Grossman or Beck under center in week 11. Time to hope for the best and see what happens.

MelinBrand.com - @MelinBrand - Twitter

Please login first to reply.