April 25, 2012 @ 08:30 PM
backlikethat

Messi >
April 25, 2012 @ 08:36 PM
Lemonz

Although he didn't do shit against Chelsea, I'd go with Messi.
April 25, 2012 @ 08:37 PM
YoungRizal

What's the best fruit?

Apples or oranges?

FS - Supreme Nupste, WTAPS Parasmock ETC

April 25, 2012 @ 08:38 PM
backlikethat

Son, why are you gonna remind me....

Anyways, Madrid got this one right now against Bayern
April 25, 2012 @ 08:41 PM
KTA

What's the best fruit?

Apples or oranges?

orange
April 25, 2012 @ 08:44 PM
jaeyoung

messi
April 25, 2012 @ 08:49 PM
DaPark

Messi but Ronaldo in his Man U days.

hb weindis "No wonder drake makes love songs. Seeing all these 10's around toronto. damn. Just gained alot of dislike for my city."

April 25, 2012 @ 08:56 PM
DStyles

Take away Xavi and Iniesta from Barca and what do you have?

So yeah my pretty homeboy CR7

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

April 25, 2012 @ 09:25 PM
backlikethat

That's when i actually had a little respect for him... now, not so much.
April 25, 2012 @ 09:28 PM
Lemonz

But he's less of a diver now than he was at United (slightly) and he's developed as a player since.
Even though he left United I still have respect for him. He's actually the reason I started supporting United in the first place.

Edit: He just choked against Bayern lol.
April 25, 2012 @ 09:37 PM
chief

But he's less of a diver now than he was at United (slightly) and he's developed as a player since.
Even though he left United I still have respect for him. He's actually the reason I started supporting United in the first place.

agree pretty much 100% with all three above statements. i haven't watch him play for madrid yet, cause we dont get the soccer channel/too lazy to stream, but i watched him against bayern today and i can definitely see the contrast in how much of a different/better player he has become since leaving united. i still gotta say messi though

•••

April 26, 2012 @ 12:54 AM
ThaGoldenBoy

Alot of you spout such rubbish, funny really
April 26, 2012 @ 02:26 AM
indecisive

lol look how that turned out
April 26, 2012 @ 03:53 AM
thrillmatic

Worth posting...

All bias set aside, I think the "apples to oranges" analogy is appropriate. Haven't kept up with association football in awhile so I'll refrain from commenting.

"Rap in 2012 is basically just a mad dash for people of EVERY human subset to be represented by a rapper." - damnwitless1

April 26, 2012 @ 10:50 AM
elche

i'll take the player that's succeeded in different leagues rather than the overrated hobbit that is useless without the best midfielders in the world.

This among these other statements tells me you guys don't even watch these games. Tell me what the FUCK Ronaldo has won in Madrid? A copa del Rey trophy they won on a lucky header in the 117th min? Took him 3 years to finally win the league which mathematically isn't over yet. How many trophies has Messi won? Fuckin 30 or so?! And big trophies not just personal accolades. MESSI is the greatest player this world has ever seen. Over rated hobbit who broke every record you can think of, at 24! Hes not even in his prime yet!! You Ronaldo dick riders make me laugh. Ronaldo has his strengths. No one has or ever will strike a ball like him from 30-40 yards out. But what separates the two is the heart. Ronaldo as u can see in the pic above is one of the biggest and best athletes in the game, PHYSICALLY. but bein the Portuguese homo he is he falls down if you breathe on him too hard. If he had HALF the heart Messi has he'd undoubtedly be the best. Go YouTube a video called messi doesn't dive then comment on this.
April 26, 2012 @ 07:09 PM
deejayteejay

i'll take the player that's succeeded in different leagues rather than the overrated hobbit that is useless without the best midfielders in the world.

This among these other statements tells me you guys don't even watch these games. Tell me what the FUCK Ronaldo has won in Madrid? A copa del Rey trophy they won on a lucky header in the 117th min? Took him 3 years to finally win the league which mathematically isn't over yet. How many trophies has Messi won? Fuckin 30 or so?! And big trophies not just personal accolades. MESSI is the greatest player this world has ever seen. Over rated hobbit who broke every record you can think of, at 24! Hes not even in his prime yet!! You Ronaldo dick riders make me laugh. Ronaldo has his strengths. No one has or ever will strike a ball like him from 30-40 yards out. But what separates the two is the heart. Ronaldo as u can see in the pic above is one of the biggest and best athletes in the game, PHYSICALLY. but bein the Portuguese homo he is he falls down if you breathe on him too hard. If he had HALF the heart Messi has he'd undoubtedly be the best. Go YouTube a video called messi doesn't dive then comment on this.

This. Having a growth hormone deficiency and coming up from La Masia, he's the most humble individual that loves Futbol and always puts on a great show. He is the reason why he's the best futbol player around. I dunno why you talk like he's nothing without Xavi and Iniesta when Madrid pretty much bought all their players. Lets name a few..Ronaldo, Higuain, Kaka, Benzema, Ozil.....oh no wait all Madrid players are bought I forgot except Casillas and Callejon :/
April 26, 2012 @ 08:04 PM
backlikethat

lol look how that turned out

Cannot believe Ronaldo choked..
April 26, 2012 @ 08:15 PM
backlikethat

Honestly, I think i lost respect for him during the World Cup when he got Rooney out lol...
and then that wink lmfao
May 5, 2012 @ 04:32 AM
iNeedADab

mESsi all the way
May 5, 2012 @ 01:31 PM
ThaGoldenBoy

Stop comparing two completely different players that have different roles on the pitch

Van Persie or De Gea? HUR DUR

Both Ronaldo and Messi are the best players, but they're too different to completely compare, what's wrong with you lot
May 5, 2012 @ 08:59 PM
deadpooL

Ronaldo = complete athlete.

Come at me bro.
May 5, 2012 @ 09:32 PM
Lemonz

Stop comparing two completely different players that have different roles on the pitch

Both Ronaldo and Messi are the best players, but they're too different to completely compare, what's wrong with you lot

They play different roles in their respective teams, but they're not completely different. They're both forwards, albeit Ronaldo is more of a striker/winger and Messi is more of an attacking mid/striker.
In any case, when most people compare them they look at their overall talent and achievements, and their contribution to their teams.
May 7, 2012 @ 04:44 PM
elche

Ronaldo = complete athlete.

Come at me bro.

Physically yea. His speed and talent with his size is impressive but on the inside Ronaldo's soft as bananas and Messi has the heart of a lion.
May 14, 2012 @ 09:29 PM
cavidy

Messi all the way !
May 14, 2012 @ 09:47 PM
SoulBrotha

So true
This is a pointless debate

Big Belts

May 15, 2012 @ 01:01 AM
theconqueror

both are amazing players, but...

messi's heart > ronaldo's arrogance.

so messi.
July 20, 2013 @ 08:16 AM
JEANPAULDAVINCI

suspended

More important to his team=Messi
Better overall player=CR7
July 23, 2013 @ 07:25 PM
chief

ronaldo is a better athlete, messi is a better soccer player

I think ibrahimovic said it best: "Messi's a natural and Ronaldo's a product of training"

you have ronaldo who I very much enjoyed to watch at manchester united because of his flash until he turned into a princess at madrid. then you have messi who is top 3 most technically gifted players of all time. he's quick as fuck because his low center of gravity and he's able to beat defenders with the most simple of touches. most of the time when I watch messi videos it leaves me just shaking my head in disbelief that your 5'6" "hobbit" can be making it look easy to make world class players look like 12 year olds

^
someone said above to check out a video called messi doesn't dive. reminded me of another player who probably has the same amount of heart for the game; good ol' ronaldinho

•••

July 23, 2013 @ 11:31 PM
FailedPrayer

Honestly, I think i lost respect for him during the World Cup when he got Rooney out lol...

and then that wink lmfao
The wink at 1:40 here:

July 25, 2013 @ 07:04 AM
PRUZZIS

hard to compare and depends on the team's needs

that being said, i'd take messi over ronaldo if only individual skills mattered

Please login first to reply.