FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (24 HOURS LEFT)
April 23, 2012 @ 03:04 AM
99%Shit

Anyone here follow? This season has been quite amazing thus far.

Cheering for Williams F1 and my man Senna. Unfortunate results for him today, but he's been looking really good.

Rosberg will be one to watch, pole and victory last race, and this race he was on some hyper aggressive game.

Tough to call, but as it stands I can see Vettel, Hamilton and Button fighting for top 3, and Rosberg, Raikkonen, Webber and Grosjean for 4th and 5th. McLaren will take constructors if Vettel doesn't start winning EVERY race again, RBR second, with Lotus and Mercedes works fighting over 3rd. Hoping Williams can follow through on some races and round out top 5 of constructors.

Lotus are the biggest surprise this year, challenging McLaren and RBR hard. Grosjean seems more confident this past race, and definitely China was a much better effort than the opening races. And Kimi, definitely underestimated him, but mostly due to him being in a Lotus. They've found the speed and tyre preservation that can push their two talented drivers to the front of the pack with relative ease.

narsha.narsha.narsha

May 10, 2012 @ 07:46 PM
99%Shit

Spanish GP this weekend. Watch it. P1 and P2 tomorrow, P3 and Qualifying Saturday, race day is Sunday,

Best team sport in the world.

narsha.narsha.narsha

May 24, 2012 @ 04:47 PM
99%Shit

Greatest F1 track is up this week. Monaco GP. If you tune in to one race this year, this -the- one.

narsha.narsha.narsha

May 24, 2012 @ 06:01 PM
Norrin Radd

When is this / what time is it on

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

May 24, 2012 @ 08:07 PM
99%Shit

Practice 3 Sat 05:00
Qualifying Sat 08:00
Race Sun 08:00

Those are Eastern Time Zone.

Race should be ESPN or TSN or whatever. P3 and Quali you would have to stream, but hahasport.com usually has a decent SkySportsF1 feed. If you're not keen on getting up that early, they usually have a replay between 1200-1600.

5 races so far this year, 5 different winners, which is quite rare. With Monaco being such a 'different' circuit, I wouldn't be at all surprised if the was a 6th person added to the list of winners.

My man Pastor Maldonado just put down 5th fastest in P2, which is a good sign for the Williams set up for the race. I would REALLY like to see him take another win and bump Williams up in the Constructors' Championship, and himself to 54 points for WDC.

Oh, if you've played GT4/GT5, this is Cote d'Azur in the game.

narsha.narsha.narsha

June 9, 2012 @ 04:25 AM
99%Shit

The fuck, y'all on some bitch made tip. Canadian GP this weekend. Hammy running things atm, but wait, Rosberg and Schumi gonna do big things for Merc Merc this weekend.

narsha.narsha.narsha

June 10, 2012 @ 03:06 AM
paulywalnuts

the most boring sport
yawn...another stupid ass billion dollar parade where the race is decided by some shit no one cares about like oh taking 7 seconds to refuel instead of 6 or choosing the wrong tires and not stuff like oh i don't know...OVERTAKING
in other words who cares
i used to like this shit when i was like 17-20
then i woke up and stopped being such a dumbass pretentious prick

i master bait from time to time///wtb supreme/rust-oleum

June 10, 2012 @ 02:59 PM
99%Shit

Refueling? Is this 2009 or something? Pit-stops are greatly important, and it's amazing that we're seeing routine stops down around 2.9 seconds if the lane is clear. There is a lot of overtaking due to KERS and DRS. Schumi and Hammy have had races where they've overtaken >20 cars. None of what has happened this year is 'boring'. 6 races, 6 different winners. Maldonado and Rosberg have claimed their first victories EVER, Rosberg for Merc Merc first in decades(excludes Brawn days). The Pirelli tyres have added a whole new aspect to the race as well.

'Boring'? Ha. A baseball game or round of golf is infinitely more boring than vehicles with 1ps:1kg power ratios pulling 5Gs in the corners and bouncing off 18kRPM @ 315kmh.

narsha.narsha.narsha

June 13, 2012 @ 02:51 PM
DStyles

Not really F1 but the 24 Hours of Le mans is this weekend.

I know 99%shit finna get on his ps triple and pop in GT5

Forza 4 will have an event where you have to run 360 laps.

I would do it but we do not have night time so it won't feel right plus it's summer, my xbox 360 tends to overheat during the summer.

Plus I want to watch this

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

June 13, 2012 @ 11:29 PM
99%Shit

Really excited for 24h du Mans this year. Hopefully I can work out a break/lunch schedule that allows me to see the race start and some televised portions. Off work at 6, may head to the bar to watch it if SPEED has one of their 3hr spots on, if not, I'll just get the stream on and everyone can get 'cained up yell at the Audis. Last year was rough, but thankfully I don't work Sunday this year.

Deltawing set to make waves if it doesn't have any reliability issues. It's super light, so I can that working in its favour for both wear and fuel consumption. I really hope it bests the whole LMP2 category.

Should be cool to see how the new Toyota does. I can see both being beat out by the 4 Audis, but data gained will be crucial for next year and any future WEC events(if they decide to enter it).

As for GT5, I stopped grinding for driver level a long time ago, so I don't even think I can do the 24h Le Mans or Nurburgring challenges. However, if the safety car comes out, and it stays out, I will pop in GT5 and we'll fuck around with the Pug 908s(Bummed Peugeot doesn't have an entry this year) .

As for the topic, congrats to Hamilton, he gained from Red Bull and Ferraris poor strategy, but he still earned the win. 7 races, 7 winners. Hopefully Lotus can get in some decent dev during the European races and can get Kimi's car performing to his driving style. He was looking so good earlier this year, was definitely rooting for him. Props to Grosjean for pulling out the podium finish though, I can see Lotus being top 5 in constructors if they stay competitive. BAD race for Williams. Senna wiping out in practice, and Maldonado during Q2. Maldonado damaging the gearbox and taking a penalty, oof. Points in Spain, fingers xxed. But holy fuck, biggest upset Sauber Ferrari finishing ahead of works Ferrari, and on the podium at that. And not just Perez beating out Alonso, but Kobayashi beating out Massa, WOW.

narsha.narsha.narsha

June 14, 2012 @ 09:11 PM
paulywalnuts

Refueling? Is this 2009 or something? Pit-stops are greatly important, and it's amazing that we're seeing routine stops down around 2.9 seconds if the lane is clear. There is a lot of overtaking due to KERS and DRS. Schumi and Hammy have had races where they've overtaken >20 cars. None of what has happened this year is 'boring'. 6 races, 6 different winners. Maldonado and Rosberg have claimed their first victories EVER, Rosberg for Merc Merc first in decades(excludes Brawn days). The Pirelli tyres have added a whole new aspect to the race as well.

'Boring'? Ha. A baseball game or round of golf is infinitely more boring than vehicles with 1ps:1kg power ratios pulling 5Gs in the corners and bouncing off 18kRPM @ 315kmh.

yawn
2.9 seconds, so even that is automated now
KERS is gay as hell
don't know whta DRS is
are they even using V8s still or are they down to inline 4s ?
overtaken 20 cars battling for what, 9th place?

you're right...golf is a lot more boring. baseball isn't, i could throw some stats that make it sound more exciting than it is about a 3 inch ball hurled at 95 mph giving the batter just barely a 1/10 of a second to decide how to react....
besides, yo're off, they aren't pulling 5Gs, maybe around 4 under braking, which is exciting IF YOU'RE DRIVING THE CAR

i master bait from time to time///wtb supreme/rust-oleum

June 14, 2012 @ 09:56 PM
99%Shit

No, you're wrong. Cars pull 5+ under braking, nearly six on the first chicane on Monza.

For ninth? Lolzz. Perez went from 15th to 3rd at the CGP, in a Sauber Ferrari.

4 cylinders are a ways off. 6s are coming soon, but they're still using 8s.

KERS is not 'gay'. I won't even bother going into detail due to your use of the word 'gay'.

How about watching it again before you come spewing more idiocy.

Baseball has a ridiculously slow pace for viewing. It's great fun to play, but it's fucking brutal to watch. Especially given the sheer number of games.

narsha.narsha.narsha

June 17, 2012 @ 03:45 PM
99%Shit

Watched 24h du mans until about the 12 hour mark. Was really pulling for the TS030s, and then there was that unfortunateness that happened with the Ferrari(bum ass driver wouldn't even admit fault) at the end of Mulsanne. And after they lift the FC caution from that incident, the other TS030 gets greedy and starts trying to fight the R18 in a huge crowd and offs the poor DeltaWing. Seeing as those were the cars I was watching for, interest began slipping and I could only watch a few more hours.

Sucks, because this team had a lot of promise. Davidson was no stranger to racing against the Audis, and Buemi is a great driver all around. I would have loved for them to finish on the podium. Oh well, hopefully if RBR nix Webber next year, they'll give the spot to Buemi and we can see him shine. Two Sebs on one team.

narsha.narsha.narsha

June 30, 2012 @ 04:45 PM
yeahyeah

stopped being such a dumbass pretentious prick

nope

just watch (whatever you watch or whatever you do here) and let other people do their thing. jesus. also my boy hamilton is gonna kill it in britain

wtb supreme snow white button-down in small/medium

July 12, 2012 @ 12:52 AM
99%Shit

Senna beating out Button. It made my day Sunday morning. cool

narsha.narsha.narsha

July 20, 2012 @ 03:49 PM
99%Shit

Hockenheim on Sunday. 8am EST.

narsha.narsha.narsha

August 31, 2012 @ 05:43 PM
99%Shit

Break's over. Spa weekend started today, washed the fuh out doe. Spa is one of the best tracks in all of racing, let alone F1. Watch it on Sunday at 8am EST.

narsha.narsha.narsha

September 3, 2012 @ 07:00 AM
jmac100394

what channel's do they play it on?
September 3, 2012 @ 07:57 PM
99%Shit

I use http://formula1fanpage.blogspot.ca/p/watch-live-f1.html or http://www.hahasport.com/c-10.html

Crash at the start of the race yesterday was crazy. Was pulling for Kimi, but Button had that car locked down, and Vettel was proving that he's skilled at overtaking too.

narsha.narsha.narsha

September 7, 2012 @ 07:40 AM
ksuki

I hope kobayashi gets a better drive. He's got potential. And when the iceman passed schumi at eau rouge though. cool
September 7, 2012 @ 06:06 PM
99%Shit

Yeah, I've been really impressed with the Saubers this year. Bad bit of luck for them last race, but overall they've been doing quite well for a midfield team. This whole season has been nice and balanced, which I think will lead to a great end of season shoot out.

Really looking forward to Sunday's race. I've been lucking out at work and been getting race days off, which is awesome. Really does suck that the races air so early, because I enjoy watching races with others, which isn't feasible at 8am on a Sunday.

narsha.narsha.narsha

September 9, 2012 @ 10:25 PM
ThaGoldenBoy

I hope Alonso wins it all to be honest
September 10, 2012 @ 01:20 AM
99%Shit

Perez put on quite a show today. If it'd been a 60 lap race, Perez would have taken 1st place for sure.

narsha.narsha.narsha

September 10, 2012 @ 03:24 PM
ThaGoldenBoy

I missed the end but Hamilton seemed to be ahead by quite a few seconds, Perez only seemed to go ahead when Hamilton pitted

I get the feeling whatever happened Hamilton wouldve won

I think if anything had Perez started further up the track he wouldve won, some of his sector times were amazing
September 10, 2012 @ 04:47 PM
99%Shit

Perez was consistently shaving 1 second per lap once he got past the Ferraris. He was only off Hammy by +5.5s at the end of the race. Perez starting midfield is what allowed him that perfect strategy due to the ability of tyre choice.

narsha.narsha.narsha

September 19, 2012 @ 09:51 PM
99%Shit

Night race, night race! Marina Bay is my favourite course on the F1 calendar, and it's this weekend.

Maybe RBR can pull their shit together and get back in the points. As always, hoping Williams can get some good data in practice, and hopefully a few points in the race, sucks they've been coasting on those gained from Maldonado's win. The Saubers are still really promising, Perez is that dude right now.

narsha.narsha.narsha

September 22, 2012 @ 03:19 PM
99%Shit

Maldonado 2nd on the grid on a street circuit, if he races clean, he should be able to finish on the podium. Senna just can't stay off the walls on these flat tracks, it's depressing.

narsha.narsha.narsha

October 5, 2012 @ 06:46 PM
99%Shit

Japanese GP at Suzuka this weekend. Hypebeasts love Japan, so watch it.

narsha.narsha.narsha

October 26, 2012 @ 04:45 PM
theprofessional

Can't wait for the India GP! Vettel & Alonso are neck and neck!
October 26, 2012 @ 11:45 PM
99%Shit

Yeah. Gonna be a good race, gonna try my hardest to get up at 5:30.

Super bummed that New Jersey got bumped back to 2014. I wanted to hear the 8s ripping through the streets, now I have wait another year AND only get the 6 cylinders. Guess I'm just gonna do CGP next year.

narsha.narsha.narsha

Please login first to reply.