April 23, 2012 @ 04:42 AM
Nailuj

Kings baby!! Not too many people picked them to beat Vancouver, feels good man!!
April 23, 2012 @ 05:09 AM
huynh

FUCK.

Best match-up for the Kings and absolute worst for Vancouver imo.

As a Vancouver fan, I think that LA is the strongest team against the Canucks anyway. Easily could have been 3rd in the West no doubt. I was a bit choked when SJ beat LA to come 7th in West.

LA deserved to win this series, unfortunate D. Sedin was out for the first three but it makes no difference. LA was the stronger, faster team. Forecheck was strong and LA forced many, many costly turnovers. Alex Edler, Mason Raymond, Ryan Kesler were the NO SHOWS in Vancouver this series. And damn that Dustin Brown...

Big ups to J. Quick, Vezina

Still gonna hate on LA though, hope LA or Boston does not win the cup, fuck them both and their fans. Fuck them all. I'm just mad.

Go Flyers.
April 23, 2012 @ 05:42 AM
Araab-Muzik

I am at a lost for words for the last few hours. I guess being down 3 games is too difficult of a hole to comeback in. Next year will be different depending on what they do this summer. I have a feeling Vigneault and everyone in the coaching staff could be gone. As far as their goaltending situation goes not too sure what they're going to do.

Everyone's saying the Los Angeles Kings are CANADA's team now. I don't agree with that at all.

The worst part of this loss is that I have to hear it from every a-hole in my city talk trash about how the Canucks suck, choke and how pathetic of a team they are.

The comments just keep getting worst and worst... gonna be a rough summer!

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=393982
April 23, 2012 @ 05:54 AM
Nailuj

Edler was atrocious in this series. So what do you guys see them doing with Luo?
April 23, 2012 @ 06:44 AM
ignorantian

KIIIIIIIIIIIIINGSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
April 23, 2012 @ 05:02 PM
huynh

I am at a lost for words for the last few hours. I guess being down 3 games is too difficult of a hole to comeback in. Next year will be different depending on what they do this summer. I have a feeling Vigneault and everyone in the coaching staff could be gone. As far as their goaltending situation goes not too sure what they're going to do.

Everyone's saying the Los Angeles Kings are CANADA's team now. I don't agree with that at all.

The worst part of this loss is that I have to hear it from every a-hole in my city talk trash about how the Canucks suck, choke and how pathetic of a team they are.

The comments just keep getting worst and worst... gonna be a rough summer!

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=393982

I feel ya. AV is a dope coach though, he changed this team! I hope he doesn't get fired.

Edler was atrocious in this series. So what do you guys see them doing with Luo?

Tough to say how they will restructure in the offseason.

There is speculation on Kesler, Raymon and Edler leaving already hahaha

I think one of either Luongo or Schneider will have to go. Schneider's agent will want a healthy salary increase since his contract is up this year I believe and Cory has proven himself during his time in Vancouver. I agree with the commentators when they say Schneider is already better than Luongo technically, he is just always positioned correctly to make any save. Don't get me wrong I love Luongo, he is amazing and did not disappoint this year or this series but Schneider has indeed stolen his job. They split so many games between each other throughout the year..

Teams that need a goalie are like... Florida, Tampa, Edmonton, Columbus? They should have space in their cap for Luongo, maybe we could get Edmonton's 1st rounder if we're lucky lol. He will want out of Vancouver if he becomes the backup... plus his fam is out in Florida so the Panthers or Lightning are a good fit and there isn't as much pressure or hate on him out there hahaha

I hope Schneider stays, dat ginger nigga crazy. He has a bright future.

Def see LA as a cup contender no doubt... They can take the rest of the teams in the west, besides maybe Nashville lol
April 23, 2012 @ 05:06 PM
huynh

And that Cody Hodgson for Zack Kassian trade was a total bust, asidnaignajklgn!!!
April 25, 2012 @ 04:24 AM
dildo baggins

was pretty damn choked canucks lost out on that series...tired of hearing bandwagonners talk shit about the team. really hope raymond is gone next year but gillis says he's sticking by the guy for god knows what reason. even though i love louie and how the team was built around him, schneids is obviously the better goalie and a lot younger. time for him to waive that no trade clause and ship him back to the east coast. hoping the preds lose out next round so we can swoop in for shea weber cool
April 27, 2012 @ 09:10 AM
huynh

was pretty damn choked canucks lost out on that series...tired of hearing bandwagonners talk shit about the team. really hope raymond is gone next year but gillis says he's sticking by the guy for god knows what reason. even though i love louie and how the team was built around him, schneids is obviously the better goalie and a lot younger. time for him to waive that no trade clause and ship him back to the east coast. hoping the preds lose out next round so we can swoop in for shea weber cool

If Lu goes to Toronto.... smh, he doesn't want a cup lol

I love that guy though, gonna be sad AF when he leaves. Yesterday he had ASKED the Canucks for a trade so there is a good chance of it happening.

Schneid is solid though.
April 30, 2012 @ 06:18 AM
L.G.W.H.4000

I hate the Canucks, and I couldnt have been happier to see there punk asses get eliminated first round. That being said, I think Schneider is great. Ship Lou and keep this kid because he can flat out play. Who would have predicted that the US would have the best crop of goaltenders right now.

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/168595/? #post-3381365

April 30, 2012 @ 07:21 AM
huynh

Schneider is a fucking gem.

Feel bad for Luongo, so humble in the interviews but it's obvious he wants out.

Those fucking Coyotes up 2-0 on Nashville, I def didn't expect that!
May 1, 2012 @ 06:13 AM
dirtychubbs

kings up 2-0 whipin ass on dem blues cool

we stay perfect on the road
May 1, 2012 @ 06:47 AM
Nailuj

Anze Kopitar doe cool

Coming home up 2-0 again, played a solid game against a desperate blues team. Can't wait for thursday, staples should be rocking!
May 2, 2012 @ 03:45 AM
L.G.W.H.4000

Who would have thought that come the 2nd round of the playoffs, the offensively challenged Kings would be looking like the most rock solid team? I like it though.

May 2, 2012 @ 03:46 AM
L.G.W.H.4000

Oh and I live in Minnesota, am a wild fan, and I remember when we passe don Kopitar in the draft to get Benoit Pouliot.... Fuck,..

May 3, 2012 @ 02:54 AM
MF CHEUNG

Anyone watching the Rangers/Caps game? Shit is intense
May 6, 2012 @ 09:54 PM
ndrew

www.headhunterla.com

May 7, 2012 @ 05:44 AM
Nailuj

^cool cool cool
May 7, 2012 @ 05:54 AM
Nailuj

^Hope we play PHX, road trip!
May 13, 2012 @ 08:34 AM
huynh

Kings in 6, Rangers in 6
May 13, 2012 @ 02:04 PM
DStyles

I don't fuck with hockey but with the rangers now in the ECF, NYC bandwagon we in this bitch.

A SB and Stanley Cup in the same year, swag x 100

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

May 15, 2012 @ 03:31 AM
tmwtg

If Rangers keep playing like tonight throughout the rest of the playoffs = cool cool
May 15, 2012 @ 06:22 PM
L.G.W.H.4000

Kings are looking like total beasts. Anytime you can win on the road with that type of authority you have a good chance to win the SC. They launched over 90 shots, half blocked and Mike Smith made like 45 says... Talk about offensive zone presence.

May 15, 2012 @ 08:12 PM
Panther.

Fuck you all, my Panthers are gone sad Fuck you Devils.

But yeah, 90 shots is a fuckinlot.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

May 15, 2012 @ 08:15 PM
dotfras

Gonna be in NYC Next Thursday to the following Tuesday.

PRAYING there will be a game I can get to in that time frame. The series will either gonna have to go to game 7 or NYR & LA will both have to win in like 4.

FS: Jordan XI Gamma || Grape V || Size 9

May 16, 2012 @ 10:38 AM
huynh

LA is going to win this cup.
May 23, 2012 @ 04:59 AM
huynh

LA is going to win this cup.

Yes
May 23, 2012 @ 08:37 AM
Nailuj

Still hasn't hit me that the team I've been rooting for, for 12 years are going to the cup after 19 fucking years! WOW!!
4 more to go!! GO KINGS GO!! coolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcool
May 23, 2012 @ 12:48 PM
tmwtg

I haven't been keeping up with the Kings.

Any reason why they're so dominant this time around? I heard they had 90 shots on goal recently.
May 23, 2012 @ 04:44 PM
LA_1201

GO KINGS GO!! last nights game had me nervous as hell until dustin penner made that goal

taskforce bitch mob nigga

Please login first to reply.