Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
May 5, 2012 @ 10:48 PM
ToyotaGuy

lol im a Martinez fan not Pacquaio

you know for a fact that Floyd is scared and thats the reason why you posted that video.
May 5, 2012 @ 11:24 PM
RA*SAN

I'm just saying at the end of the day Floyd and his team deserve what they are asking for. Call it a run around all you want but Manny has proven throughout his career he is not on the same level as Floyd and cannot pull the same numbers as Floyd.

I suggest some of you Pactards take a hard look at who exactly you are claiming can beat Floyd:

wtf is this biased ass video supposed to prove? lol you don't get it. just because ppl see the truth and expose mayweather doesn't make them 'pactards.' I don't think anyone here said pacquiao can beat floyd. we're not sure who would win that fight which is what makes us all want to see it. the point is that floyd has been avoiding it and has come up with every reason possible for it to not happen. if he dominated JMM without the olympic style drug testing and seen manny almost lose to him in all of their last 3 fights then why is he so concerned? If anything, you are a FLOMO for riding this mans dick so hard and trying to defend him. you haven't proved a damn thing with anything you've posted other than you love floyd and don't know much boxing haha. stop it. still you wont. watch....lol
May 6, 2012 @ 01:40 AM
Emid

stream anyone?
May 6, 2012 @ 01:42 AM
ToyotaGuy

don't tell know one. or it will shut down
http://www.firstrowsports.eu/watch/122689/1/watch-miguel-cotto-vs-floyd-mayweather-junior.html
May 6, 2012 @ 02:12 AM
Zé Pequeno

I'm just saying at the end of the day Floyd and his team deserve what they are asking for. Call it a run around all you want but Manny has proven throughout his career he is not on the same level as Floyd and cannot pull the same numbers as Floyd.

I suggest some of you Pactards take a hard look at who exactly you are claiming can beat Floyd:

wtf is this biased ass video supposed to prove? lol you don't get it. just because ppl see the truth and expose mayweather doesn't make them 'pactards.' I don't think anyone here said pacquiao can beat floyd. we're not sure who would win that fight which is what makes us all want to see it. the point is that floyd has been avoiding it and has come up with every reason possible for it to not happen. if he dominated JMM without the olympic style drug testing and seen manny almost lose to him in all of their last 3 fights then why is he so concerned? If anything, you are a FLOMO for riding this mans dick so hard and trying to defend him. you haven't proved a damn thing with anything you've posted other than you love floyd and don't know much boxing haha. stop it. still you wont. watch....lol

Biased? They're facts.

I'm just proving that Floyd has legitimate points with Paq and the steroid allegations. The proof is in the video it has nothing to do with Floyd ducking anybody.

If you're looking to point fingers blame that crook Arum. He's a control freak and only wants Paq to go against fighters underneath him so he can max his payday. You don't think Paq wants the 40 mill? Arum is still bitter over he and Mayweather's break up and how now Mayweather is seeing real money now that he controls his own brand.

We're all in the same game, just different levels. Dealing with the same hell, just different devils

May 6, 2012 @ 05:06 AM
am93

Mayweather is the new Welterweight Champion Of The World! SMH @ You Pacquiao Fans.... When Will You Learn?
May 6, 2012 @ 05:11 AM
craigsagersuit

mayweather lost a step

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

May 6, 2012 @ 05:14 AM
mason

money's worth.
no pun intended.
May 6, 2012 @ 05:39 AM
RA*SAN

best fight i've seen in a while. floyd gave the weakest excuse for going 12 rounds tho lol.
May 6, 2012 @ 06:18 AM
ToyotaGuy

Cotto clearly won. Robbery.
May 6, 2012 @ 06:42 AM
century

Cotto clearly won. Robbery.

Hahaha! The fuck out of here. No one in the boxing world would ever agree with you, not even Cotto himself. It wasn't even that close, for shit sake it was a UNANIMOUS DECISION.

Did you even see the post-fight Compubox scores? Floyd landed 64 power punches on the head right side and 68 on the chin, while Cotto landed a measly 28/25 or something along those lines.

Cotto gave Mayweather a hell of a fight though... he showed up for sure. He's strong and tough. But most of his punches just didn't land clean or effectively. Floyd's punches did, thus making him the NEW and STILL undefeated WBA junior middleweight champion of the woooooorld.
May 6, 2012 @ 07:00 AM
ToyotaGuy

He clearly got robbed
May 6, 2012 @ 07:03 AM
century

Ha, you had me acting salty... Just be a Mayweather fan. He won't let you down.
May 6, 2012 @ 07:06 AM
jaded

It went about how I expected. Tough fight, but Mayweather's defensive skills are too good.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

May 6, 2012 @ 07:06 AM
ToyotaGuy

LOL NO IM GOOD.

but Floyd couldn't hurt Cotto like how Manny did. js
May 6, 2012 @ 09:30 AM
RA*SAN

after watching this fight i can guarantee that the mega fight will NOT happen.
May 6, 2012 @ 12:51 PM
Zé Pequeno

OH SHIT THE PACTARDS COMING OUT THE CUT!

Niggas talking about how this proves Pac can beat Floyd? LOL. I mean it not like Manny " The Catchweight King" Pacquiao didn't DRAIN Cotto to fight at 145 right?

PAY ATTENTION. I applaud Floyd for taking this fight AND allowing Cotto to face him at his BEST.

THE CHAMP IS HERE. 43 MEN GAVE TRIED.. 43 HAVE COME UP SHORT

We're all in the same game, just different levels. Dealing with the same hell, just different devils

May 6, 2012 @ 01:42 PM
ToyotaGuy

^ I DON'T REALLY KNOW WHY YOU KEEP TALKING, YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT BOXING.

I'LL SAY IT AGAIN COTTO GOT ROBBED LAST NIGHT.

AND FLOYD IS SCARED OF PACQUIAO, THAT'S WHY THE MEGA FIGHT WON'T HAPPEN.
May 6, 2012 @ 02:20 PM
Zé Pequeno

I don't know shit about boxing yet you have nothing to counter what I just said.. LOL.

Just face the facts that Floyd fought the best Cotto not a drained one and still won by UD. Where do you come off saying Cotto was robbed when he was a corpse rounds 9-12? Thats been the one downfall of Cotto, his stamina. Mayweather could have got the knockdown in the 12 but played it smart because he knew he already won.

Agree with jaded though, GREAT fight I'm not mad I paid the 60 bones for. Floyd is as close to flawless defensively I've ever seen in the ring.

May 6, 2012 @ 02:27 PM
DStyles

Lol every time Money Floyd pwns someone, they quickly jump to the "(insert name here of boxer that got their ass kicked money floyd) got robbed"

Looks like Cotto's cinco de mayo got ruined

andele andele arriba cotto arriba ay yay yay vive le cotto

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

May 6, 2012 @ 02:31 PM
Ducis

As a Cotto fan I can say that he did not get robbed. I had it 115-113 for Mayweather. Cotto fought very well against Pac the first few rounds but what killed Cotto vs Pac was the fact that his corner could not adjust after a few rounds and counter what Manny was doing. Last night Cotto switched it up and actually had Mayweather chasing him! I couldn't believe it. Ultimately Mayweather as usual was more precise in his counters and got hit less.

I thought it was a great fight and I am glad that it actually lived up to my expectations.
May 6, 2012 @ 06:20 PM
jaded

OH SHIT THE PACTARDS COMING OUT THE CUT!

Niggas talking about how this proves Pac can beat Floyd? LOL. I mean it not like Manny " The Catchweight King" Pacquiao didn't DRAIN Cotto to fight at 145 right?

PAY ATTENTION. I applaud Floyd for taking this fight AND allowing Cotto to face him at his BEST.

THE CHAMP IS HERE. 43 MEN GAVE TRIED.. 43 HAVE COME UP SHORT

Cotto is naturally 147 pounds, so I don't believe for a second that he was drained at 145. It was for the WBO welterweight title, but they agreed on 145 because Pacquiao had never fought above 140 until that fight. Pacquiao weighed in at 144 for that fight and Cotto weighed in at 145. Cotto made it to the 12th round before Pacquiao got the TKO, and in the 12th of this fight Mayweather probably could've scored a knockout, but he stayed calm and went to the scorecards. I think anyone claiming that Floyd fought a "better" Cotto is stretching things a bit.

If someone really believes Cotto was robbed, I'd like to see what fight they were watching. It must've been the same one Cotto's wife was watching. I was pulling for him, but he only won 3-4 rounds.

May 6, 2012 @ 08:24 PM
century

I do believe Floyd has stopped moving around as much and chose to exchange with Cotto to entertain the crowd. It also has to do with his age, but he does like to excite his fans. You can tell he gets satisfaction from being an entertainer. I don't think he has any problem eating some hard shots from Cotto to give the fans a good fight. But he always does what he has to do and finishes the job with a win.

Manny is certainly falling off... He still has tremendous power and speed, but his technical abilities are lacking. JMM takes him to school every time despite the bad decisions. Manny's weakness is his susceptibility to counter punches. Floyd's entire style is based off defense and counter punching. I believe Manny would be in for a loooong night against Mayweather, but he does have one punch knock out power and that in it's own right is very dangerous.

Also, don't sleep on Timothy Bradley. Manny has a big challenge coming up against a young, strong, smart, undefeated warrior. Tim Bradley has given Lamont Peterson his only loss and is a tough competitor. If Bradley isn't effected by Manny's power-- Pac is going to have some serious problems on fight night.
May 6, 2012 @ 08:32 PM
jaded

He has always had a hard time against JMM, though, so I don't know if I'd use that as a basis for saying Manny is starting to slip a bit with his abilities. I definitely agree that he's going to have a tough match against Bradley. We should probably make a separate thread for that, since this is the Floyd thread. I don't want to derail this thread much more with Pacquiao talk.

May 6, 2012 @ 10:25 PM
brannen

lololol talking about Pac in a mayweather thread
May 7, 2012 @ 12:53 AM
ToyotaGuy

Floyd doesn't or want to fight toe to toe cause he is a homosexual.
May 7, 2012 @ 01:08 AM
am93

Floyd doesn't or want to fight toe to toe cause he is a homosexual.

gtfo with your ugly ass bitch
May 7, 2012 @ 02:11 AM
am93

May 7, 2012 @ 02:27 AM
ToyotaGuy

Floyd is the reason why the fight isn't happening.

50-50 c'mon it is t that hard.
May 8, 2012 @ 07:45 AM
century

Floyd is the reason why the fight isn't happening.

50-50 c'mon it is t that hard.

Why should Paquio get a 50/50 split? The most he's ever made in a fight is: 20 million. He averages around 12-15 million. Floyd offered him a gaurenteed 40 million... That's DOUBLE what he usually makes. Floyd didn't even make 40 million on the Cotto fight. Manny simply does not do PPV numbers like Floyd. Check the stats, Floyd isn't being a dick he's being an informed businessman. Manny is letting his pride get in the way, he knows he's making DOUBLE what he usually makes.

Please login first to reply.