Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $175.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP175
March 31, 2012 @ 10:56 PM
am93

Talk Anything Floyd Mayweather!

Stats:
Total fights 42
Wins 42
Wins by KO 26
Losses 0
Draws 0
No contests 0

Currently 5 Division World Champion, With 7 World Titles as well as lineal championship in three different weight classes.

Upcoming Fight:
Mayweather Vs Miguel Cotto - May 5th (MGM Grand Las Vegas)

Latest News,Interviews,Highlights and of course Your Thoughts are encouraged to be shared on this thread.
March 31, 2012 @ 10:58 PM
am93

USA Today calls Mayweather a "Vampire" and thats why he is soo good.
article: http://content.usatoday.com/communities/gameon/post/2012/03/floyd-mayweather-is-so-good-because-hes-a-vampire/1#.T3eJuatAYUU
April 8, 2012 @ 03:02 AM
am93

so who do you guys have your money on?
April 8, 2012 @ 03:46 AM
J THRILLLAH

You must be a Pinoy making some noise.

April 10, 2012 @ 06:20 PM
am93

You must be a Pinoy making some noise.

Not at all lol Im a Mayweather fan dummy.
April 10, 2012 @ 06:30 PM
jaded

Cotto's gonna beat that ass

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

April 10, 2012 @ 08:00 PM
thesolecollector23

Talk Anything Floyd Mayweather!

Stats:
Total fights 42
Wins 42
Wins by KO 26
Losses 0
Draws 0
No contests 0

Currently 5 Division World Champion, With 7 World Titles as well as lineal championship in three different weight classes.

why is he scared to fight Pacquiao? i hope cotto does give mayweather a beat down but i don't see it happening.

Mista No Slack N My Mack

April 10, 2012 @ 10:27 PM
am93

Here Is The Face Off!
April 10, 2012 @ 10:48 PM

Cotto's gonna beat that ass

Not happening

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

April 10, 2012 @ 11:08 PM
ToyotaGuy

I HOPE COTTO LANDS THOSE KILLER BODY SHOT ON FLOYDS RIBS
April 11, 2012 @ 06:04 AM
RA*SAN

easy money for floyd. we all know he doesn't take fights he isn't sure he can win.
April 13, 2012 @ 01:48 AM
ToyotaGuy

i lol'd when Floyd said Pacquiao is using his name for fame while Pacquiao is dominating the fight.

Man Floyd is just a clown. He's the one thats fight left overs I mean Pacquiao left overs like Marquez and Cotto.
April 13, 2012 @ 02:03 AM
kodi andrew

mayweather dominating the interview like he bout to do may 5th.

so who do you guys have your money on?
April 13, 2012 @ 02:06 AM
╒rozzy

I don't like Mayweather Jr AT ALL but come on, Mayweather Jr will easily beat Cotto

Also, lol @ Mayweather Jr saying that Pacquiao fights his leftovers. He talks all this shit yet he ducks Pac and everyone knows it.

April 13, 2012 @ 03:09 AM
am93

I'm predicting Mayweather Vs Pacquiao will fight in either end of 2013 or early 2014. Mayweather will in no way make a Pacquiao fight his first fight after getting out of prison. Therefore he will fight someone else likely in early/middle of 2013 and then look to finish off his career with a win over Pacquiao, but there is a chance it will happen in 2014 as well.

Just to go a little further im also predicting after Mayweather beats Pacquiao, people will go on and hate on Mayweather like they always have and make up excuses and say Pacquiao was too old, he waited too long, Pacquiao was spending too much time being a congressmen etc. I HONESTLY BELIEVE THIS WILL HAPPEN, IM GUESSING 85% CHANCE.
April 13, 2012 @ 04:50 AM
jaded

^ cool story, bro.

April 13, 2012 @ 04:53 AM
jaded

I don't like Mayweather Jr AT ALL but come on, Mayweather Jr will easily beat Cotto

Also, lol @ Mayweather Jr saying that Pacquiao fights his leftovers. He talks all this shit yet he ducks Pac and everyone knows it.

I don't know if Cotto will win it, but I'd like to see him win. I think at the very least he will give Floyd a much harder fight than Floyd has set-up for himself the last few times.

April 13, 2012 @ 07:56 AM
RA*SAN

I'm predicting Mayweather Vs Pacquiao will fight in either end of 2013 or early 2014. Mayweather will in no way make a Pacquiao fight his first fight after getting out of prison. Therefore he will fight someone else likely in early/middle of 2013 and then look to finish off his career with a win over Pacquiao, but there is a chance it will happen in 2014 as well.

Just to go a little further im also predicting after Mayweather beats Pacquiao, people will go on and hate on Mayweather like they always have and make up excuses and say Pacquiao was too old, he waited too long, Pacquiao was spending too much time being a congressmen etc. I HONESTLY BELIEVE THIS WILL HAPPEN, IM GUESSING 85% CHANCE.

i've been saying this is floyds plan all along which is why i can't stand the guy. He's been waiting for him to slow down or get distracted by politics or something before he steps in the ring with him. All these excuses he's been using for the fight not to happen is a delay until he feels secure enough that he can definitely beat him. He's done this before with de la hoya, mosley, and now cotto. The man will not risk the 0 on his record for anything. It's funny how the man brags about betting so much money on other sports teams but when it comes to betting on his own skills in a negotiated prize fight for the most anticipated boxing match in the world, he's so quick to turn it down.
April 18, 2012 @ 05:23 AM
nicka

money may is one of the best ever

Olive Field Pullover L FS

April 19, 2012 @ 01:54 AM
am93

Here is the first episode of HBO's Mayweather Vs Cotto 24/7 Series
April 19, 2012 @ 04:14 AM
scélérat

i've been saying this is floyds plan all along which is why i can't stand the guy. He's been waiting for him to slow down or get distracted by politics or something before he steps in the ring with him. All these excuses he's been using for the fight not to happen is a delay until he feels secure enough that he can definitely beat him. He's done this before with de la hoya, mosley, and now cotto. The man will not risk the 0 on his record for anything. It's funny how the man brags about betting so much money on other sports teams but when it comes to betting on his own skills in a negotiated prize fight for the most anticipated boxing match in the world, he's so quick to turn it down.

Floyd is older than Pac.

some of you really need to get your IDONTWHATTHEFUCKIMTALKINGABOUT ass out of here.

"The clothes don't make the man the man made them clothes."

April 19, 2012 @ 10:06 AM
RA*SAN

Floyd is older than Pac.

yeah hes a bit older but has fought a lot less fights meaning less damage..last real fight for him was mosley which was years ago.
April 20, 2012 @ 12:22 AM
ToyotaGuy

NO his last good fight was against Castillo
April 29, 2012 @ 12:16 AM
am93

Exactly One Week Away From The Fight!
April 29, 2012 @ 10:00 PM
am93

If anyone believes Mayweather fights people when they are not in their prime...This is for you smile
April 30, 2012 @ 04:57 AM
Ducis

The whole Mayweather doesn't fight people in their prime shit is so stupid. Cotto isn't in his prime but the man is still a very formidable opponent.
May 1, 2012 @ 12:35 AM
am93

The whole Mayweather doesn't fight people in their prime shit is so stupid. Cotto isn't in his prime but the man is still a very formidable opponent.

exactly I mean how are they not in their prime but they all had championship belts & were title fights lol

Its like saying Giants didnt play Patriots in their prime, yet they both made it to the Super Bowl smh
May 1, 2012 @ 01:06 AM
jaded

I think it's commonly known among boxing fans and analysts that Mayweather cherry picks his fights in order to give himself the best chance of defending his undefeated record. I don't think any of you can legitimately argue against that. He may fight popular fighters, but how many were actually in Floyd's weight class?

The whole thing about Mayweather not fighting people in their prime stems from the fact that fiive years ago as a welterweight he avoided fights with Shane Mosley, Miguel Cotto, Antonio Margarito and Paul Williams and instead chose to fight Oscar De La Hoya, who was obviously way past his prime. Everyone wanted him to fight any one of those fighters and he went with De La Hoya, probably for the money.

The De La Hoya fight was 5 years ago and he's just now getting around to fighting Cotto, and they are fighting at light middleweight instead of welterweight. Even after beating De La Hoya, he went for Ricky Hatton instead of any of those welterweights before his little two year retirement.

Even when he came back from retirement, people were calling for him to fight Mosley, Cotto, Margarito or Williams, and he went after Juan Manuel Marquez instead. JMM was a lightweight, he had to move up two weight classes to fight Mayweather, and even Hatton had to move up one weight class. Mayweather didn't even make weight against JMM and had to pay a penalty to him.

Obviously he did end up fighting Mosley and it was boring and went to decision, but he never fought Williams and he's just now getting around to Cotto after that pathetic fight against Victor Ortiz. Why not fight Williams as a welterweight? Williams is 41-2 and Floyd is 42-0, I think that would make for a damn good fight.

Floyd is a great boxer and has great defensive skills, I'm not knocking his ability at all, but he is a cherry picker whether you want to admit it or not.

May 1, 2012 @ 05:13 PM
Ducis

The boxing game is exactly that, cherry picking and promoters and fighters milking their short careers for as much money as possible. So while I see where your argument is coming from the majority of fighters in a position to command some good pay days do the same thing. The boxing game just isn't what it used to be in terms of I am going to fight the best to prove I am the best. I do think that PBF waited to fight DLH when he had lost a step just like he did with Mosley and now Cotto but DLH was not WAY past his prime (he was in the Pac fight) when they fought.

My closing point is that PBF makes his fights based mostly on the economic factors and not boxing factors and by doing so has created even more leverage for himself in negotiating fights because all of his PPVs have been a success. Mayweather can demand more money and yet his opponent still makes more then if he were to fight someone else even though the percentage is lower.

I think in a few years the same thing will start to happen to MMA.
May 1, 2012 @ 11:24 PM
am93

In boxing the promoters pick who their boxer is going to fight. Now when a boxer (Mayweather) decides to become his own promoter in order to make more money, then yes it will seem like he "chery picks" his fights but then again he is just picking fights both with a economic stand point and with a athletes stand point. Doing this will always make people think he "cherry picks" his fights. BUT once again he still fights fighters when they are the CHAMPIONS (basically prime) nobody can argue with this because its down in the records.

Please login first to reply.