FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (24 HOURS LEFT)
March 25, 2012 @ 09:48 PM
DJPrep

Hey guys,

I've been riding a longboard for a little over a year now and decided that carrying my 42 inch board all over campus is starting to get a little old.

I picked up this Supreme deck yesterday. Its 7 3/8" x 30 1/2." I wanted to know if you guys could help me out with a setup.

I want it to be a quick and easy to ride cruiser to get me around campus and I would like it to ride like a longboard. I bought 65mm orangoutang fat free's in 86a, bone reds, some clear grip tape, and 1/4 risers from daddies board shop last night.

The thing I am not sure about is the trucks. Would you guys recommend getting skateboard trucks (i was going to get Silver Trucks) with the 1/4 riser (to avoid wheel bite), or buy a pair of Paris 150's or Randall 150's? Would the ride on the Paris or Randalls be a little high for such a small board?

Thanks in Advance for any help,
Paul
March 29, 2012 @ 07:42 AM
piffaliffagus

just get some indy highs or some other high trucks. i think 150s would look dumb with the wheels sticking out that much. the boards only a 7 3/8

HUGE quantity of Supreme goods for sale & rare diamondxestateLA fitted. 75+ items http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/168342

Please login first to reply.