Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
June 12, 2012 @ 11:15 PM
eric.

dddurrrr
June 13, 2012 @ 01:27 AM
yungm

lol @ how i made this thread 4 months ago and now they're both battling for the title. doap
June 13, 2012 @ 03:33 AM
Araab-Muzik

June 13, 2012 @ 06:19 PM
&bullshit

very tricky question.

Lebron is the best player in the league by far. not the most skilled (kobe), or clutch (kobe or durant or melo) but def the most naturally gifted and best all around player. The problem is he doesn't play like it when it really matters.

Before yesterday his highest scoring game in the finals was a 25 pt game. 2 trips to the finals and the most that the self-proclaimed "King" and "best player in the game" could muster up was 25 points? Kobe averaged more than that in the finals (with 4 trips as the 2nd scoring option). MJ averaged 8 points more than that in the finals.

You can't be the best player in any sport if you can't play well under pressure.

http://92riots.tumblr.com/

June 13, 2012 @ 07:24 PM
yungm

very tricky question.

Lebron is the best player in the league by far. not the most skilled (kobe), or clutch (kobe or durant or melo) but def the most naturally gifted and best all around player. The problem is he doesn't play like it when it really matters.

Before yesterday his highest scoring game in the finals was a 25 pt game. 2 trips to the finals and the most that the self-proclaimed "King" and "best player in the game" could muster up was 25 points? Kobe averaged more than that in the finals (with 4 trips as the 2nd scoring option). MJ averaged 8 points more than that in the finals.

You can't be the best player in any sport if you can't play well under pressure.

thissssssssssssssss
June 13, 2012 @ 07:38 PM
feathers

not every thing that kobe has. lol

bocks lowgo 416 سبحان @supnygungy | instagram

June 14, 2012 @ 09:02 PM
paulywalnuts

very tricky question.

exactly

also pisses me off that he calls himself KING James ...King of WHAT exactly
THE KING of WHAT???

i master bait from time to time/// WTB: anti hero/sup jersey...medium... white>black>kelly

June 15, 2012 @ 03:50 AM
Panther.

THIS THREAD SHOULD BE BURNED

DURANT IS COLD

BUT NO WAY HE FUCKING WITH KING JAMES BIATCH

KING JAMES FUCKIN ALL YOUR BITHES. SERIES TIED UP NIGGA. FUCK ALL THE FAGGOTS WHO SAID BRON COULDNT CLUTCH. IF THAT WASNT A CLUTCH SAVE THEN YOU ARE RETARDED.
#JELLINONDEMHEAT

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

June 15, 2012 @ 04:49 AM
yungm

KD still better then Bron
June 15, 2012 @ 04:52 AM
marvz

WORD. I still respect Lebron tho

'93 مارفين

June 15, 2012 @ 05:08 AM
calintz

WORD. I still respect Lebron tho

this and this
June 15, 2012 @ 03:08 PM
loofy

Lebron's a great player but I just don't like the guy personally, KD seems so chill and makes it look easy when he plays idk what it is
June 15, 2012 @ 03:58 PM
loofy

just in general.. ^ how the fuck can you not like a person personally when you don't even know them. being on in front of a camera and answering questions and shit for media so reporters can write their shit doesnt justify character and personality off the court, like being with family and friends and shit.

He didn't have to do "The Decision" hour long show just to announce he's going to miami. and that thing where the big 3 said they gonna win like 7 championships, lebron shoulda just let his game speak for itself.

I still think he's the best player in the league though
June 15, 2012 @ 04:38 PM
The Chosen One

suspended

Lebron's a great player but I just don't like the guy personally, KD seems so chill and makes it look easy when he plays idk what it is

its because it is easy for him lol. hes basically a 7 foot guard with a jumper and the ability to drive and finish at will.
June 15, 2012 @ 06:56 PM
backson

anyone who's been watching this series...it's obvious why lb > kd...but only by a little bit. the defensive end of the court is where the difference takes hold. lebron can change a game at both ends, durant can only change a game at the offensive end right now.
June 15, 2012 @ 07:19 PM
Panther.

just in general.. ^ how the fuck can you not like a person personally when you don't even know them. being on in front of a camera and answering questions and shit for media so reporters can write their shit doesnt justify character and personality off the court, like being with family and friends and shit.
dude, the decision and that wwe coming down the stage shit wasnt even his idea. it was his managers/long time child hood friend wild west's idea whose just a dumb nigger. yeah it was dumb to most ppl who are so uptight, but who cares, im sure some thought it was funny as hell. and well when your in the top 5 of being the best at something in the world, it's okay to dream big and shit and let it be known. he probably does not give a single fuck about anyone outside his team, circle and family.
anyone who's been watching this series...it's obvious why lb > kd...but only by a little bit. the defensive end of the court is where the difference takes hold. lebron can change a game at both ends, durant can only change a game at the offensive end right now.

This, this and this.
#HBuserswitnoavatarscominthrough

June 17, 2012 @ 04:47 AM
craigsagersuit

anyway

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

June 17, 2012 @ 05:27 AM
Panther.

loled^

June 17, 2012 @ 06:28 AM

Inactive

June 17, 2012 @ 08:31 PM
Kamikaze

anyway

Yes
June 19, 2012 @ 07:52 PM
Kamikaze

Westbrook is the 2nd best pg in the game behind J Lin.
Maybe just maybe KD isn't all that good besides scoring

WHy is ZLebron just shitting on him den
While Wade is getting outplayed by Russell West

In the words of my nigga Stephen A Smith
"GET WESTBROOK THE BALL"

No
June 20, 2012 @ 06:08 AM
calintz

In the words of my nigga Stephen A Smith
"GET WESTBROOK THE BALL"

43 points and the L

Durant needs that monster game
June 20, 2012 @ 06:12 AM
mello

Durant > Bron
June 20, 2012 @ 08:45 AM
ThugBear Numba6

suspended

not every thing that kobe has. lol

Not everything that Lebron has either
June 20, 2012 @ 08:51 AM
ThugBear Numba6

suspended

You gon act like you didnt see the game Wednesday fuck boy?

Lebron >>>

yeah i saw it and it was a great game. Could have went either way unlike their first matchup. But you gone be seeing that laugh alot when lebron fails in the playoffs again fuck boy. haha

Fuck nigga you thought I forgot about yo ass? You aint talkin shit nomore huh pussy
June 20, 2012 @ 02:16 PM
PreggGopovich

LOL! get fucked. ^
June 20, 2012 @ 03:45 PM
mcgotkicks

lebron is easily the better player. He gets all his players involved. There hasnt been another player with his size and ability since magic. Dont get me wrong durant is a great player but only on the offensive end. Hes not known for his defense and passing ability. But as far as a straight up scorer id go with durant. But if your talking about overall ability id go with lebron by a long shot. But none of them are in the same level as mamba and mj.
June 23, 2012 @ 02:44 PM
skydawgs

Lebron
June 25, 2012 @ 06:02 PM
craigsagersuit

what type of nigga u think i iz i handle biz

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

June 27, 2012 @ 09:31 PM
Rushnred

I thnk its funny durant hits a couple of "clutch" shots n hes the best n the game?? But has no rings yet lebron has 3 final apperances n MVPs but bc he dsnt hit clutch shots all the time ( which by the way he has hit some when he played wit Cleveland) hes not great whats the difference they both have no rings n considerin who lebron had to play with n Cleveland kd has way more help. Last time i checked if ibaka ddnt have a big game 4 goin 11 for 11 thunders go dwn against the spurs so point is u can only compare the two based on stats n stats prove that lebron has the overall game defense n offense n kd mostly offense last time i checked u gotta have both to win...

Durant > LeBron.

Good team vs. Good team = close game

Close game = clutch shots need to be made

Clutch shots = Durant can make

Durant can make = LeBron cant

LeBron is one of the best, but he's the self proclaimed "KING" and can't even put his army on his back when it matters

WHEN IT MATTERS

and please, learn how to use periods and commas you dumb mother fuck

LOL!!!!! I DID NOT realize I was writing an essay for school thank for the hint next time I will have my english professor proof read what I write. Secondly, if Lebron did not know how to carry a team on his back they would not have won game six in Boston or better yet the championship he just won. Since KD is so clutch I am assuming he is the one holding up that championship trophy?? Oh rite he's not. Clutch shots are not the only thing that wins game. It takes a whole 48 min game to win one. The proof shows in all 4 games the Heat won to win the ship. When your dropping 30pts a game in having triple doubles then clearly your hitting the clutch shots throughout the game not just showing up for one quarter. He showed up big time WHEN IT MATTERED while your boy KD was moping on the bench. KD is good do not get me wrong but until he learns to play better defense he is not going to carry anybody to a ring. Henceforth why Lebron has it and he does not. Clutch??? Yea OK!!!!

Please login first to reply.