February 14, 2012 @ 08:13 PM
Brian@ONLY

steve nash? come on, son.

dude has a good story and it would be good to see him succeed but he hasn't even played ten games yet. dude ain't yao ming'ing it up just yet.

yes he has nigga
hes not a rookie. he played last year

he hasn't played enough games as a starter to start drawing any comparisons yet. he's a huge boost for the knicks right now but don't put the dude on a pedestal just yet.

tell that to magic johnson, he straight up compared jlin to stockton and nash
February 15, 2012 @ 03:32 AM
backson

tell that to magic johnson, he straight up compared jlin to stockton and nash

still too early to call him the second coming of stockton. to be honest though, i'm rooting for him. dude is getting a chance shot to make his mark and he's killing it.

mayweather is eating crow right now. this isn't something that happens everyday and the attention he's getting isn't because he's asian.
February 15, 2012 @ 03:51 AM
T-K-G

I think they bulls are keeping D. Rose on the bench so he can be 100% to shut down Lin when they play.
February 22, 2012 @ 12:53 AM
murklur

March 15, 2012 @ 02:33 PM
KTA

will beak when he slows down doe
March 17, 2012 @ 10:54 PM
selllyu

Jeremy Lin is the CHOSEN ONE!
March 29, 2012 @ 07:44 AM
piffaliffagus

why do you think he's like stockton? because he's not black? lin's vision and passing is nowhere near stockton like

HUGE quantity of Supreme goods for sale & rare diamondxestateLA fitted. 75+ items http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/168342

April 1, 2012 @ 09:44 AM
itspremedoe

Stockton was an ASSIST MACHINE. He made everyone on the floor a lot better. Lin is just a fun sensation, guy has showed his chops more than once but can never be compared to Stockton.

Save money on Karmaloop and PLNDR by using my repcode: easymoney55

April 1, 2012 @ 07:31 PM
T-K-G

why do you think he's like stockton? because he's not black? lin's vision and passing is nowhere near stockton like
Stockton was an ASSIST MACHINE. He made everyone on the floor a lot better. Lin is just a fun sensation, guy has showed his chops more than once but can never be compared to Stockton.

yall some dumb niggas..... I made this thread the same day Magic said that shit on TV.

Aint nobody even looking for Lin like that no more.

Get off mah dick
April 3, 2012 @ 10:43 AM
piffaliffagus

yall some dumb niggas..... I made this thread the same day Magic said that shit on TV.

Aint nobody even looking for Lin like that no more.

Get off mah dick

so you don't have your own opinion? magic is a great ball player but you can tell he's reading a teleprompter everytime he speaks on tv

HUGE quantity of Supreme goods for sale & rare diamondxestateLA fitted. 75+ items http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/168342

April 3, 2012 @ 09:32 PM
T-K-G

^ nigga stop reaching. Magic said it and i agreed with him, gtfoh
April 18, 2012 @ 05:18 AM
nicka

i dont know if he'll keep it up

Olive Field Pullover L FS

April 18, 2012 @ 07:07 AM
piffaliffagus

^ nigga stop reaching. Magic said it and i agreed with him, gtfoh

lol

Please login first to reply.