Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
December 9, 2011 @ 12:27 AM
Juki

Thoughts? I'm Mad....

Doubleclutchhoops.com

December 9, 2011 @ 12:46 AM
DC RA

CP3/KB24/DH12 Just a matter of time.
December 9, 2011 @ 01:01 AM
Juki

If this does happens I might lose a little respect for the NBA. Kobe would be the 3rd best on the team though. Imagine that....

Doubleclutchhoops.com

December 9, 2011 @ 01:52 AM
mixtape_03

deal stopped by nba
December 9, 2011 @ 02:31 AM
Vndlsm

Yup, the owners were pissed and that got shut down with the quickness.
December 9, 2011 @ 03:25 AM
WCDon

NBA not allowing the trade. David Stern is a bitch ass nigga. NBA taking L's with these trades anyway. Nigga finna watch some Euro League now. Europeans finna run 2012 Olympic basketball yall just wait.

THIS CANDYLAND NIGGA

December 9, 2011 @ 03:36 AM
Constellations

smh @ these owners man. They're just delaying the inevitable. If paul doesnt go to LAL this year he'll go to NYK or LAL next year. smfh. These small market faggots need to nut the fuck up and stop bitching. You can still build a good team in Cha or Minnesota or w/e. OKC can do it, so can you faggots. SMFH

\X/

December 9, 2011 @ 03:43 AM
alwayZz

can't believe they blocked the trade.... they mad kb24 and cp3 will go repeat if this shit went down.

December 9, 2011 @ 03:45 AM
Crispbyyosi

Jesus, Chemistry issues already. League fucked over the lakers.
December 9, 2011 @ 03:48 AM
brannen

Fuck the NBA
December 9, 2011 @ 03:49 AM
alwayZz

they said it was rejected because of "balanced competitive reasons" then why the fuck does new york have two mega superstars and miami got three..... smh...

December 9, 2011 @ 03:50 AM
Crispbyyosi

Paul not reporting to training camp tomorrow and looking for legal help from the union, shits getting real.
December 9, 2011 @ 04:32 AM
Aceiz2fresh

Fuck Stern

real talk
December 9, 2011 @ 05:39 AM
Mikeyone4life

Paul not reporting to training camp tomorrow and looking for legal help from the union, shits getting real.

Wish I had the shit just got real gif. David Stern is sus as fuck. NBA is dick now if they're not gonna let players be traded to wherever or sign with whoever they want. Fuck David Stern. I'm mad.
December 9, 2011 @ 05:41 AM
Aceiz2fresh

Oh and Fuck Dan Gilbert too

Biiitch ass Ni gga can't mind his own bidness.
December 9, 2011 @ 06:13 AM
kh

they just fucked the lakers up so bad.
December 9, 2011 @ 06:14 AM
Crispbyyosi

Wish I had the shit just got real gif. David Stern is sus as fuck. NBA is dick now if they're not gonna let players be traded to wherever or sign with whoever they want. Fuck David Stern. I'm mad.

Closet Gif,

NBA looking bad tonight.
December 9, 2011 @ 06:20 AM
Aceiz2fresh

There is just no justifiable reason this trade is bad for New Orlenas, none at all
Paul (66 games left)
for

Scola (18-10 legit big)
LO (6th man of the year)
Martin (Top 5 SG, 23 ppg scorer)
Dragic
Draft pick (great Draft)

Fuck the NBA right now.
Real talk
December 9, 2011 @ 07:06 AM
RA*SAN

yoo fuck david stern. the nba is screwing up the game bigtime. if anything, that trade would have made the league even more competitive. how they just gonna basically spoon feed miami the trophy by not allowing blockbuster trades for other teams to compete with their roster. SMH...i never thought declining a trade like that was even possible.
December 9, 2011 @ 07:19 AM
Ceekay

December 9, 2011 @ 07:45 AM
joshsbeezy

LOL'ing
December 9, 2011 @ 07:51 AM
Crispbyyosi

Basketball reasons...
December 9, 2011 @ 09:01 AM
Juki

There is just no justifiable reason this trade is bad for New Orlenas, none at all
Paul (66 games left)
for

Scola (18-10 legit big)
LO (6th man of the year)
Dragic
Draft pick (great Draft)

Fuck the NBA right now.
Real talk

I think it had to do with Lakers having an unfair advantage concerning money and stuff. They were about to land Howard too (or at least had the ability to do it) and plans got shut down quick. Thats over doing it if you ask me. I can't say I disagree with it.

They messed up and let Lebron do it and now it's getting out of coutrol. Basically having like 4 super teams who can compete for a title isn't good basketball. There's gotta be some limits. Now if it was Knicks, then I'd be fine with it haha.

Doubleclutchhoops.com

December 9, 2011 @ 09:12 AM
Eaton

yall shoulda seen this coming, the hornets and the NBA planned it

http://mattbiggavel.tumblr.com/ http://twitter.com/#!/mattchv SUPREME FS LARGE ITEMS http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/168404/

December 9, 2011 @ 12:00 PM
Constellations

Paul (66 games left)
for

Scola (18-10 legit big)
LO (6th man of the year)
Dragic
Draft pick (great Draft)

Fuck the NBA right now.
Real talk

I think it had to do with Lakers having an unfair advantage concerning money and stuff. They were about to land Howard too (or at least had the ability to do it) and plans got shut down quick. Thats over doing it if you ask me. I can't say I disagree with it.

They messed up and let Lebron do it and now it's getting out of coutrol. Basically having like 4 super teams who can compete for a title isn't good basketball. There's gotta be some limits. Now if it was Knicks, then I'd be fine with it haha.

When hasn't there been only like 4 teams with a legitimate chance a title every year in the NBA. There has never been competitive balance in the NBA, just the illusion of it. I mean for fucks sake, how many times have the Lakers/Celtics/Bulls been to the championship in past? Its like this in every sport, too. For how many years has in been mostly Steelers, Colts, Patriots going to the super bowl in the AFC?

\X/

December 9, 2011 @ 12:36 PM
Eaton

lakers or miles ahead of the steelers in terms of dominating their league/conference. the only teams in any sport even close to the lakers dominance would be the celtics and yankees (who have both won more championships than the lakers)

http://mattbiggavel.tumblr.com/ http://twitter.com/#!/mattchv SUPREME FS LARGE ITEMS http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/168404/

December 9, 2011 @ 02:51 PM
Aceiz2fresh

Paul (66 games left)
for

Scola (18-10 legit big)
LO (6th man of the year)
Dragic
Draft pick (great Draft)

Fuck the NBA right now.
Real talk

So Bron and Bosh can start plotting sh!t, but Lakers gotta give up two pieces from their core/front court and can't even get Chris Paul.

I'm not even too upset at the prospect of missing CP3 (it's even arguable we gave too much for him)

I'm pissed that now we have a mentally distraught Pau Gasol (whose already mentally weak to begin with)
a Lamar Odom who claims he won't even be at camp
and we don't even have Phil Jackson who prob could be the one coach who could utilize these problems.

Mike Brown won't have the same effects/influence to rectify these issues.

Fuck.
December 9, 2011 @ 07:21 PM
&bullshit

^this.

owners is haters tho. scared of our shine. fuck david stern.

http://92riots.tumblr.com/

December 9, 2011 @ 07:41 PM
Juki

^ Right, this leaves Lakers in a worse position. I dunno, I hear Paul will press the issue and it'll go through somehow. I'm now seeing this is a legit deal nothing wrong.

Seeing that Knicks just got Chandler. And Nets gonna get Dwight. Miami made some moves so teams gotta stock up.

But the bad things about the trade is how PLAYERS kind of can choose and team up with the best players and stack a team. I hate that in regular street ball . So you'd expect the NBA to be more balanced. I think thats the main issue.

But honestly, I was real excited to see Paul play with the Lakers even though I hate them. I can only imagine how Laker fans feel today...

Doubleclutchhoops.com

December 9, 2011 @ 08:22 PM
ClydeFrazier

nets aren't getting dwight after the bullshit they just pulled. Prokhorov is a fucking idiot. i was rooting for them to get him too

Melo Gang All Day

Please login first to reply.