Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
December 11, 2011 @ 10:59 PM
jaded

lmao all you san francisco/bay motherfuckers kill me. when the giants and 49ers become good again all you guys and these threads came out of the woodwork. can't wait for the warriors to be decent again so we can see a golden state thread.

Yeah because everyone wants to make a thread about their team when they suck year after year. Shut the fuck up.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

December 12, 2011 @ 12:12 AM
WCDon

lmao all you san francisco/bay motherfuckers kill me. when the giants and 49ers become good again all you guys and these threads came out of the woodwork. can't wait for the warriors to be decent again so we can see a golden state thread.

Yeah because everyone wants to make a thread about their team when they suck year after year. Shut the fuck up.

edit: Niners took L from Cardinals. Smith played like shit and play calling was ass. Fitzgerald got off. I aint even mad doe.

kanyeshrug.jpg

THIS CANDYLAND NIGGA

December 12, 2011 @ 02:01 AM
w00tJAMES

L today, not even mad. got that discount on beer pitchers today so cool to that.
December 19, 2011 @ 05:56 PM
w00tJAMES

this guy
December 19, 2011 @ 07:49 PM
DStyles

inb4 all pinoys jump in the bandwagon aka juki style

pinoys and american football do not go together.

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

December 19, 2011 @ 08:02 PM
jafeel

Fuck a 49er, Birdgang we still alive
December 19, 2011 @ 08:17 PM
w00tJAMES

December 19, 2011 @ 08:31 PM
jaded

PUT THE WHOLE TEAM ON HIS BACK

December 19, 2011 @ 09:37 PM
WCDon

this guy

smfh. Why is Drake all over the Bay's nuts all of a sudden.

Edit: Ayeeeeeee cool How are Steelers likin it doe?

THIS CANDYLAND NIGGA

December 20, 2011 @ 06:18 AM
DannyHH

good win
December 20, 2011 @ 06:41 AM
scélérat

Only good bird is a dead bird.

Come at me bro!

"The clothes don't make the man the man made them clothes."

December 20, 2011 @ 06:55 AM
jaded

Niners ran a train on Ben Roflburger

December 20, 2011 @ 07:01 AM
Mr.JayunoS

Patrick Willis hurt doe

Wats the word on his status?

Niners we in dis cool Fuck the bandwagoners.

Ain't no Bandwagoners. no one fuckin with a team that struggled for 9 yrs other then true fans.
December 20, 2011 @ 07:36 AM
murklur

Patrick Willis hurt doe

Ain't no Bandwagoners. no one fuckin with a team that struggled for 9 yrs other then true fans.

this.

gtfo with that bandwagon talk

Good win today without Willis and Staley. I honestly think the Hawks game next week will be a lot tougher. Their D has improved significantly since we've last played them. Let's get that 2 seed!!!
December 20, 2011 @ 07:53 AM
jaded

Patrick Willis hurt doe

this.

gtfo with that bandwagon talk

Good win today without Willis and Staley. I honestly think the Hawks game next week will be a lot tougher. Their D has improved significantly since we've last played them. Let's get that 2 seed!!!

Yeah, the 49ers and Seahawks are pretty close in stats on offense and defense, but the 49ers are the higher ranked team in both categories. I think the 49ers have more threats on offense than the Seahawks, and I think our defense will be able to stop Marshawn Lynch, so I'm fairly confident that they'll leave there with a win.

December 20, 2011 @ 02:22 PM
DStyles

ain't nothing salty about stating facts.

Asians suck at sports. Stick to playing yugioh cards and going to the library on saturdays.

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

December 20, 2011 @ 02:39 PM
w00tJAMES

ain't nothing salty about stating facts.

Asians suck at sports. Stick to playing yugioh cards and going to the library on saturdays.

December 20, 2011 @ 03:53 PM
Knives

When the 9er's get a number one receiver, they'll really be tough

https://twitter.com/Animall_Mother

December 20, 2011 @ 04:09 PM
THiZZ

Nah their WR's are decent they just need a good quarter back. Its no secret that Alex Smith is shit and thank god he only got a one year contract because they need to start looking elsewhere asap for a new QB. He's been on for a few games these past two seasons but nothing to say damn Alex Smith hasn't gotten better in the years he's been with the 9ers...
December 20, 2011 @ 04:10 PM
Knives

Alex Smith is pretty good, they don't need a Drew Brees Really. And they don't have a big receiver, Crabtree is a slot receiver at best. They need someone who's really gonna burn people and get that Deep Ball. But Don't sleep on Alex Smith, dudes reviving his career

https://twitter.com/Animall_Mother

December 20, 2011 @ 05:12 PM
THiZZ

He has his moments but he got exposed during that Raven's game. I've had faith in him for a long time and it wasn't until last year when i just gave up on him. I admit he had a few good games but nothing to be like damn he's good. And yeah i agree with your comment cause they don't really have anyone that can do that but their known for just marching up the field on those short/medium passes. They've tried to build that offense around Smith over the years but we'll see if that continues especially with how they do in the playoff's...
December 20, 2011 @ 06:58 PM
jaded

I don't think it's fair to base any criticisms on his performance in the Ravens game considering that was an extremely short week for them. They basically got about a day and a half off before having to be out there. He's good and I think he'll continue to get better under Harbaugh.

December 20, 2011 @ 11:35 PM
DannyHH

He was exposed in the Ravens game? More like the O-line was exposed. What do you expect him to do getting sacked 9 times, having about a sec to throw the ball each snap. Dude is 30 something TDs to 1 INT in the Redzone in his career, hes a good quarterback whos throwing even fewer INTs this year. Many TDs have been called back by stupid calls, many drops, and about 2 of his INTs this year have been tipped off our WRs hands.
December 21, 2011 @ 12:54 AM
murklur

I can't quote all of those posts above so I'll just number em off:

1. Alex Smith will be back next year. He's simply the best option available. Kaep is still a raw QB who won't be fully devleloped for another season or two, and unless Andrew Luck or RGIII fall to us late in the first round, we're not drafting another QB early on.

2. Crabtree is a number one receiver but simply hasn't received enough targets consistently throughout the season. That's an area I think we should concentrate on early on in the draft though: Kendall Wright from Baylor (Mike Wallace type receiver). Braylon should be let go. Resign Ginn for return purposes and Morgan as a 3rd or 4th receiver. I think Kyle Williams is a lock in the slot for years to come.

3. We really only had two days to prepare for the Ravens and fly across the nation through three time zones. We were destined for failure that night. I put that loss mostly on the offensive line and Gore for not being able to pick up ANY of the blitzes they threw at us. I would also throw in the playcalling that game. Roman should've realized that a screen pass was our best bet. The screen to Kendall Hunter last night was the first one we've called all season.... SMH!
December 21, 2011 @ 01:49 AM
arrpee

Feels good to see the niners finally doing good again.
December 21, 2011 @ 08:36 AM
THiZZ

1 He's simply the best option available. Kaep is still a raw QB who won't be fully devleloped for another season or two, and unless Andrew Luck or RGIII fall to us late in the first round, we're not drafting another QB early on.

2. Crabtree is a number one receiver but simply hasn't received enough targets consistently throughout the season. That's an area I think we should concentrate on early on in the draft though: Kendall Wright from Baylor (Mike Wallace type receiver). Braylon should be let go. Resign Ginn for return purposes and Morgan as a 3rd or 4th receiver. I think Kyle Williams is a lock in the slot for years to come.

I agree with both these statements. I understand there is many factors in the Ravens game but i don't know i just felt like there was some bad play calling and bad recognition on the defense. Although there was definitely some bad calls on the refs side i think Smith could have done some Audibles or something. I'm glad to see them making a turn around and i was kind of skeptical when they got rid of Singletary, however it looks like he was a key problem all along...
December 21, 2011 @ 08:17 PM
murklur

1 He's simply the best option available. Kaep is still a raw QB who won't be fully devleloped for another season or two, and unless Andrew Luck or RGIII fall to us late in the first round, we're not drafting another QB early on.

I agree with both these statements. I understand there is many factors in the Ravens game but i don't know i just felt like there was some bad play calling and bad recognition on the defense. Although there was definitely some bad calls on the refs side i think Smith could have done some Audibles or something. I'm glad to see them making a turn around and i was kind of skeptical when they got rid of Singletary, however it looks like he was a key problem all along...

I still can't believe Donte Whitner couldn't prevent Lee Evans from getting that first down. Easy tackle that could've changed the game
December 23, 2011 @ 05:28 PM
VANCITY

9ers are pretenders
December 23, 2011 @ 10:40 PM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

Idgaf if the 49ers can beat the Steelers they can beat anyone. Fuck the Packers. Lombardi Trophy coming to Candlestick Park nigga.
December 23, 2011 @ 10:49 PM
Iggle

i'm not going to reply to every post here, but alex just isn't the answer. i'm not a 49ers/alex smith fan or hater, but i dont see him ever winning a SB. he'll probably be resigned for next year and i dont think that's a bad move, but i dont think he's the answer long term or short term. there just aren't any better options out there.

he's the definition of a game manager. he doesn't make plays, but he doesn't really screw up either. when you got a defense like they have and a good running game, you'll win a bunch of games and maybe even win a few playoff games, but i think you need an elite level QB to win the SB. that's why i dont think teams like the 49ers, ravens, or jets will win SBs with the QBs they have. i think flaco still has a chance to become elite, but right now he's not close.

#pedogangweindis

Please login first to reply.