Corkscrew

food
September 12, 2011 @ 03:44 PM
jaded

protein and carbs

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

September 12, 2011 @ 04:17 PM
livestok.

you are probably a fat fuck that has yet to step foot into a gym yet you are already thinking about what supplements you already need. I know alot of people who do that, thinking oh i need this, this and this. how about you actually work out you faggot
September 12, 2011 @ 04:18 PM
ClydeFrazier

if you look past the biterness in livestoks post, he has a point. you should focus on diet and workout routine and once you're really serious maybe look into supplements

Melo Gang All Day

October 18, 2011 @ 06:40 AM
gamesnacks

I drink Rich Chocolate Ovaltine and 1% milk, lol.

Vitamins, protein, some fat and carbs. It's low-calorie, filling and tastes good.

When I was super-serious about training for sports, I used GNC's Recovery.

http://www.gnc.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3006506

OR

http://www.gnc.com/product/index.jsp?productId=4021757
October 20, 2011 @ 11:49 PM
Spankbank

<p>food</p>
October 21, 2011 @ 12:32 AM
zyezye

depends on what you're aiming for really

are you slimming down?

cutting?

bulking?
October 21, 2011 @ 12:34 AM
Youth In Asia

3 Glazed Krispy Kreme donuts

FPM - MUCKFATH

October 23, 2011 @ 01:29 AM
stuffle

now days i dont find the need for them, but back in the day when i first started lifting i bought gaspari superpump. Its not gunna make you lift more weight but if you take the recommended amount youll be fully awake and alert ready to lift, and youll lift to your full potential the whole workout. If your one of those people who have a hard time committing this is a good start, but dont think just because you take this or somthing simular your gunna getting bigger, diets very important
October 23, 2011 @ 02:08 AM
WCDon

Whey Protein + A good protein packed meal.

Fuck all dat other bs

THIS CANDYLAND NIGGA

October 23, 2011 @ 02:23 AM
B_RAD

Max A.R.M from MaxMuscle
search it up
/thread
October 23, 2011 @ 02:46 AM
sliicktalk

Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Protein
Gaspari Nutrition's Myofusion

Nothing beats an actual lean steak/chicken breast
October 30, 2011 @ 09:15 PM
jaded

<p>if you look past the biterness in livestoks post, he has a point. you should focus on diet and workout routine and once you’re really serious maybe look into supplements</p>

The problem with his post is that it isn't helpful in the slightest. A majority of people have a hard time understanding nutrition, and often times it's the reason that little to no progress is made and eventually people just give up. There's a reason BodyBuilding.com's nutrition section is flooded with new threads on a daily basis with people asking for help (not that I recommend getting your info there, I think there's maybe two people in the nutrition forum who actually know what they're talking about).

Finding a workout plan is extremely easy and there are plenty out there that have a long history of good results, but without proper nutrition, you won't get anywhere. A few weeks of working out and not making any progress would drive just about anyone to call it quits.

October 31, 2011 @ 08:03 PM
JetLifer88

Jack3d is the best bang for the buck

Old Username: PTown4Lyfe Insta: JetLifer88 Twitter: JetLifer88 "Been a killer, ‘88er, that’s my born year."

November 1, 2011 @ 11:48 PM
buffaloclone

post workout is for pussys

http://dogfart69.tumblr.com/ follow ya boi, its pretty much all puppies and babes

November 2, 2011 @ 10:36 AM
ClydeFrazier

Jack3d is the best bang for the buck

that's pre, not post

cosign on everything jaded said. when people ask me though, i just tell em eat big and eat healthy. egg whites, veggies (spinach, broccoli, avocado, etc), wheat bread, wheat pasta, brown rice, almond butter, cottage cheese, chicken breast, and ground turkey are pretty much what my diet consists of with fish oil, multi, whey, casein, and creatine being my only supps.

Melo Gang All Day

November 3, 2011 @ 01:43 AM
ThatPatP

I mean, I always recommend to clients to keep it as healthy as possible no matter what your goals are. Whether it be cutting, bulking, or maintaining, you don't need those high calorie/massively high protein/high fat products. I stick to a plant-based protein powder (I don't eat dairy or red meat, but i'd tell anyone to use a plant-based protein product over standard whey), 20-30 grams blended with a banana, mixed berries, and almond milk. It's clean and your body will utilize all of it positively.

To the person that said "a protein shake, and a protein packed meal" -- I wouldn't recommend doing that persay, it's a common misconception to just consume as much protein as possible, but incorrect. Your body can actually USE/process +/- 30 grams of protein, so anymore than that would be a waste. You should be eating every 2-3 hours anyways, so a protein-packed meal would be optimum a couple hours after your post-workout protein shake. For muscle-building, one gram of protein per pound you weigh.

For the record, the protein I use is called 'Plant Fusion'. Great product.

patxpeterson.com | youmaddoggy.com

November 12, 2011 @ 03:32 AM
gamesnacks

3 Glazed Krispy Kreme donuts

Got your Floyd Mayweather diet going on?
November 12, 2011 @ 04:59 AM
Izuna

For the past 2 weeks I have been replacing my lunches with a scoop of APC 100% Whey protein and water( or 1% Milk when at school). Is that good for losing weight? I have recently started using APC's Soy AND Whey Mix but I don't know which one I should stick to, 100% whey or Soy/Whey mixed?

(I am not a nutrition expert so don't rage on me)

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| http://soundcloud.com/izuna ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

November 12, 2011 @ 07:36 PM
jaded

For the past 2 weeks I have been replacing my lunches with a scoop of APC 100% Whey protein and water( or 1% Milk when at school). Is that good for losing weight? I have recently started using APC's Soy AND Whey Mix but I don't know which one I should stick to, 100% whey or Soy/Whey mixed?

How many times a day are you eating? what do those meals consist of? what is your current weight and what is your goal weight?

If you can answer those, I might be able to help and I'm sure some others could too. People often think that eating less is the key to losing weight, and while this may show up on the scale as weight loss, chances are you are not losing bodyfat and will not be all that happy with your body composition, especially if you're a heavier guy at the moment.

November 13, 2011 @ 02:00 PM
Izuna

How many times a day are you eating? what do those meals consist of? what is your current weight and what is your goal weight?

If you can answer those, I might be able to help and I'm sure some others could too. People often think that eating less is the key to losing weight, and while this may show up on the scale as weight loss, chances are you are not losing bodyfat and will not be all that happy with your body composition, especially if you're a heavier guy at the moment.

I try to eat 3-4 times a day

for the past two weeks its been
1 slimfast meal bar in the morning(breakfast)
1 Protein Shake(Lunch at 12)
1 slmfast meal bar(at 3pm)
Dinner(whatever happens to be for dinner)
And I drink a lot of water through out the day.

I am 5'9, I weigh 178 lbs mostly muscle. and I'm trying to get down to 160 maybe even 150.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| http://soundcloud.com/izuna ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

November 14, 2011 @ 09:14 PM
realignant

chicken
December 5, 2011 @ 12:26 AM
joshsbeezy

Whey Protein,
December 5, 2011 @ 12:42 AM
Lukulele

I would say protein and carbs for sure. But as for supplementation goes, it depends on your goals. Bulking you could definitely go with a Pro-Complex mass gainer, but minimally a scoop of whey protein (Optimum Nutrition 100% being my preferred). With cutting, you would still need a constant supply of protein. I agree with Jaded about nutrition being crucial for gains, your diet basically gets you to where you want to be.

Bodybuilding forums is the best place to answer your questions.

stay pau

December 5, 2011 @ 12:46 AM
Izuna

I ended up buying Optium Nutrition Casein Protein.

December 5, 2011 @ 12:49 AM
joshsbeezy

Dawg thats for night time and long periods of time, you need a qucik digestive protein thats gonna break down fast ,because after you work out you want the protein in your muscles asap
December 5, 2011 @ 12:51 AM
Lukulele

LOL have fun with casein. Shit takes like sand.

stay pau

December 5, 2011 @ 12:56 AM
buffaloclone

that's pre, not post

yup

http://dogfart69.tumblr.com/ follow ya boi, its pretty much all puppies and babes

December 5, 2011 @ 01:13 AM
ClydeFrazier

LOL have fun with casein. Shit takes like sand.

it's actually delicious, i don't know what you're talking about

izuna, use casein at night and whey after workout and in the morning. eat big and healthy. that's all you gotta do.

Melo Gang All Day

Please login first to reply.