Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
August 11, 2011 @ 12:23 PM
The Chosen One

suspended

I was playing basketball yesterday and I landed funny. At first I didn't really notice any pain, I played a few games after that. I went home and didn't really notice it as much either, the pain came on gradually and by the time I went to bed, there was a pretty bad pain/ache, even if I didn't put any weight on it. I just woke up and I feel a little numbness around my foot.

I've sprained my ankle a few times before but its never been this bad. The pain was keeping me from going to sleep...

I'm gonna try to RICE it but don't know if I should go consult a doctor....

Any advice??..

Thanks
August 11, 2011 @ 01:39 PM
livestok.

RICE, doctor if it gets worse. let it heal brah that shit will keep coming back if you don't let it fully heal

probably postin in a roll bread but w.e
August 11, 2011 @ 02:11 PM
The Chosen One

suspended

whats a roll bread?
August 11, 2011 @ 04:16 PM
LiquidSwords

^Troll thread. That's odd that you could continue to play on it. I sprained my ankle a couple weeks ago and I couldn't even put any pressure on it.
August 12, 2011 @ 10:27 PM
ahhhrt

Once you stop it stiffens up. Have had this happen numerous times, as well as MUCH more severely. RICE is really the only thing you can do. Don't rush it.

Roll that shit on a bottle/ball for like 20 minutes every night. Make sure it use the entire range of motion in every direction.
August 13, 2011 @ 02:51 AM
aLUUx.

it's probably nothing.
August 13, 2011 @ 10:49 AM
WojieWorldPeace

dude it's a fucking sprained ankle deal with it. lol

I've had ankles that look like I put a fucking tennis ball in my sock shit was so swollen.

As said before RICE and just chill on it for a few weeks until it's 100% if that's what it takes.

Buffalo Bills till I die.

Please login first to reply.