August 9, 2011 @ 12:09 PM
OmegaSvpreme

Basically saying if you look "fit" but are not athletic or agile to a certain extent. Wha is the point

that's not really possible. it takes a lot of endurance and cardio to look shredded like these guys. bodybuilders that dont do high intensity work end up just looking fat, not necessarily fit.
August 9, 2011 @ 12:12 PM
The Chosen One

suspended

1 - he was the trolling king of the misc section of bb.com and clearly had a very aesthetic physique. hb equivallent of like ronnel or some shit haha

LMAO. how r u gonna compare this god like being to that lil pinoy peasant? unlike ronnel this nicca actually worked hard to achieve something (the physique of a greek god). that nicca ronnel is just another 5'8" frail body pinoy that has been spoon fed his whole life.
August 9, 2011 @ 12:14 PM

Inactive

Wasn't this the same guy that was juicin' but started to backtrack? If he's juicin' why are people so impressed? Or is this a can of worms that should be left for BB.com?
August 9, 2011 @ 12:21 PM
Canvas08

that's not really possible. it takes a lot of endurance and cardio to look shredded like these guys. bodybuilders that dont do high intensity work end up just looking fat, not necessarily fit.

apparently this guy didnt do cardio though

body fat = calories in vs calories burned balance.

he just ate super clean instead of doing cardio
August 9, 2011 @ 12:36 PM
appleyard

Frank Yang

""It is a sad day for all of those whose lives Zyzz inspired and motivated. The best way we can cherish his memory is by living life to the fullest, by training hard, getting aesthetic and not taking life too serious." LOOL yea, so we can all die of heart attacks at 22? Is THAT a full life? This should be a lesson to people to take life seriously, to train naturally. Not the opposite.

suprised
August 9, 2011 @ 12:41 PM
traCk.

LMAO. how r u gonna compare this god like being to that lil pinoy peasant? unlike ronnel this nicca actually worked hard to achieve something (the physique of a greek god). that nicca ronnel is just another 5'8" frail body pinoy that has been spoon fed his whole life.

im saying the equivalent character wise. ronnel trolls us here with all his money and flashy shit and zyzz did that with his physique. having a great body on bb.com = having mad money and material things on hb.

doyougetityet?
August 9, 2011 @ 12:46 PM
adoboFosho

wrong

if your zyzz with an extreme ectos build or any other ecto they actually do no cardio whatsover but label themselves as lifting for "aesthetics" and "fitness models" etc as any cardio would burn the muscle away

they could get away with alot more carbs then others

http://www.ebay.com/usr/adobo_fosho... selling black/white flyknits... look like yeezy!!!

August 9, 2011 @ 01:00 PM
mopreme

wrong

if your zyzz with an extreme ectos build or any other ecto they actually do no cardio whatsover but label themselves as lifting for "aesthetics" and "fitness models" etc as any cardio would burn the muscle away

they could get away with alot more carbs then others

Yup, with that much muscle you burn through carbs pretty easily and a proper diet means no need to do cardio.

Take into account all the supplements the dude I dare say there are some sessions when he doesn't even break a sweet.

There is a huge difference between fitness modeling, and strength training.
August 9, 2011 @ 01:03 PM
livestok.

Wasn't this the same guy that was juicin' but started to backtrack? If he's juicin' why are people so impressed? Or is this a can of worms that should be left for BB.com?

because Roids arent some kind of magic pill, you dont just take them and become big all of a sudden still takes years of work + dedication. also affects of juicin are over exaggerated by the media
August 9, 2011 @ 01:07 PM
trevxv3

I thought cardio only burns muscle if you have no fat to burn or if your heart rate is too high (i.e. anarobic v aerobic). like if your not doing any cardio you have 0 tone in your muscles. this is how I though of it, plus tis dude is prolly taking thos fat loss pills. I know dudes on steroids stack a testosterone and a fat burner so you get jacked and cut at the same time.

SATIRE GANG OR MOW YOUR LAWN FOR FREE

August 9, 2011 @ 01:12 PM
jaded

Frank Yang

suprised

Frank Yang is the definition of a troll

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

August 9, 2011 @ 01:13 PM

Inactive

because Roids arent some kind of magic pill, you dont just take them and become big all of a sudden still takes years of work + dedication. also affects of juicin are over exaggerated by the media

Yea but he's still doing it right? If it isn't such a benefit why take it at all? It's obviously doing something. Is it acceptable on BB.com or something? I always thought it was frowned upon and kinda put a mar on what you've accomplished.
August 9, 2011 @ 01:13 PM
adoboFosho

Yup, with that much muscle you burn through carbs pretty easily and a proper diet means no need to do cardio.

Take into account all the supplements the dude I dare say there are some sessions when he doesn't even break a sweet.

There is a huge difference between fitness modeling, and strength training.

no

a faster metabolism burn up way more then slower ones even in people who don't work out

ectos tend to stay lean more then others just by metabolism alone but zyzz too was on dat dere roids

http://www.ebay.com/usr/adobo_fosho... selling black/white flyknits... look like yeezy!!!

August 9, 2011 @ 01:15 PM
livestok.

theres a target heart rate aroudn 60-80% i believe where the primary energy form used is fat (lipids). I learned this shit last year forgot most of it but it has to do with energy systems atp-pc, aerobic, creatine system (maybe some nerd can chip in..). Cardio isn't needed, weight loss is strictly calories in vs calories out. if you're bodybuilding(anabolic) cardio(catabolic? ) can affect your gains as they are pretty much the opposite of each other
August 9, 2011 @ 01:18 PM
adoboFosho

I thought cardio only burns muscle if you have no fat to burn or if your heart rate is too high (i.e. anarobic v aerobic). like if your not doing any cardio you have 0 tone in your muscles. this is how I though of it, plus tis dude is prolly taking thos fat loss pills. I know dudes on steroids stack a testosterone and a fat burner so you get jacked and cut at the same time.

this guy does no cardio

this guy does hella cardio
"He does alot of cardio. I remember part of it was 40 minutes 4x a week of brisk jogging and he'd warm up each workout with 600 hindu squats. He also hits the heavy bag alot where he works on his kicks mostly. That's about all I can remember. He puts in his hard work he just stays heavy."

August 9, 2011 @ 01:22 PM
livestok.

Yea but he's still doing it right? If it isn't such a benefit why take it at all? It's obviously doing something. Is it acceptable on BB.com or something? I always thought it was frowned upon and kinda put a mar on what you've accomplished.

im not an export on juicing but it allows you to work out longer, recover faster from injuries, more endurance etc things along that line. it allows you to work harder and more often, gives you that extra capacity. I see it as a way to take someone to "the next level" for an experienced bodybuilder that is maybe seeing some slower gains. If a 16 yr old kid took roids and did nothing but sit on the couch all day, he would not suddenly gain 30 pounds of muscle and double his squat/bench/deadlift. Some would say it tarnishes your reputation but again its effects are exaggerated even with roids his physique is pretty amazing no homo. sorry if my posts aren't very articulate
August 9, 2011 @ 01:23 PM
jaded

Hi Guys,

Being from Sydney (a small city compared to where some of you guys live) I'm good friends with his ex girlfriend and I can confirm this tragedy is real.

Please be mature and respectful.

lol, Sydney has the highest population in Australia, there's like 4.5 million people there.

August 9, 2011 @ 01:26 PM

Inactive

im not an export on juicing but it allows you to work out longer, recover faster from injuries, more endurance etc things along that line. it allows you to work harder and more often, gives you that extra capacity. I see it as a way to take someone to "the next level" for an experienced bodybuilder that is maybe seeing some slower gains. If a 16 yr old kid took roids and did nothing but sit on the couch all day, he would not suddenly gain 30 pounds of muscle and double his squat/bench/deadlift. Some would say it tarnishes your reputation but again its effects are exaggerated even with roids his physique is pretty amazing no homo. sorry if my posts aren't very articulate

Nahh I'm just not intune with what the view is on it. I always thought it was considered blasphemy, especially in a bodybuilding community, to take steroids.
August 9, 2011 @ 01:30 PM

Inactive

Moving this to the Fitness section since it's all fitness talk at this point.
August 9, 2011 @ 01:33 PM
livestok.

here is an article that better explains it

www.bodybuilding.com/fun/billdobbins6.htm
August 9, 2011 @ 01:48 PM
jaded

this guy does no cardio

this guy does hella cardio
"He does alot of cardio. I remember part of it was 40 minutes 4x a week of brisk jogging and he'd warm up each workout with 600 hindu squats. He also hits the heavy bag alot where he works on his kicks mostly. That's about all I can remember. He puts in his hard work he just stays heavy."

You don't have to do cardio when you pop Winstrol. Don't use pictures to justify whether or not cardio is necessary.

August 9, 2011 @ 02:02 PM
fatbro

iirc, there have actually been studies that show people on roids who don't lift and just bum around all day actually make similar mass gains to those on roids who lift daily

not gonna bother finding it, just food for thought
August 9, 2011 @ 02:15 PM
jaded

iirc, there have actually been studies that show people on roids who don't lift and just bum around all day actually make similar mass gains to those on roids who lift daily

I don't see that being true at all. You still have to work really hard on steroids. If that were true, powerlifters wouldn't be using steroids to hit 1000lb squats, they'd just juice and sit home all day.

August 9, 2011 @ 02:33 PM
livestok.

iirc, there have been studies that show pigs can fly

not gonna bother finding it, just food for though
August 9, 2011 @ 03:44 PM
Corkscrew

not sure if srs

brb looking fat, not necessarily fit
August 9, 2011 @ 03:50 PM
alberto.1989

good night sweet prince, will be forever mirin sad
August 9, 2011 @ 03:54 PM
August 9, 2011 @ 04:17 PM
fatbro

my bad, it was actually about how those on steroids who don't lift CAN make better gains than those not on steroids who lift regularly

fuck it, just ignore this
August 9, 2011 @ 11:23 PM
gnar

I don't see that being true at all. You still have to work really hard on steroids. If that were true, powerlifters wouldn't be using steroids to hit 1000lb squats, they'd just juice and sit home all day.

Agreed. Sorry, but that "not going to find it," isn't going to get you off the hook. Many football players use steroids to gain strength, i.e. lineman, but you don't see them in Mr. Olympia do you? No, they're still fat and big. Same goes for strongman.
August 10, 2011 @ 09:21 AM

Please login first to reply.