Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
August 1, 2011 @ 09:00 PM
Scotty

^ Not a fan of long distance running... Rather do sprint workouts for cardio but if u enjoy running, its never a bad thing.. Im just one of those cardio people who just want to get it done quick as possible.. So sprints burns just as much or even more calories than a pace run..

Also I spent last night configuring my own split routine.. I took what has worked to what hasnt, grab bits n pieces from others that i found i liked and pu tit together.. So i think i came up with a great split routine for myself.. I am going to test it out this week and see how it goes, today felt really good for my first day.. If it feels good the rest of the week, im going to go with this for about 12 weeks or so and see the outcome..
August 1, 2011 @ 09:14 PM
KevBd

just a bit of a warning to yall. dont ignore your rotator cuff, its used in alot of major lifts. i've had a slight rotator cuff injury the past year or two and although its not crippling sometimes i have to stop working out cuz it just feels so unstable. i never do incline db press anymore cuz i hear a clicking sound when im nearing full extension

careful about overworking the rotator cuff. NEVER EVER warm up for any presses with a weighted rotator cuff movement. really, you shouldn't do any weighted rotator cuff workouts at all.

two of em x hs shit

August 1, 2011 @ 09:18 PM
livestok.

i use bands man and not as a warm up

edit: you sure youre a personal trainer? not some 14 year old pinoy posin on his moms laptop?
August 2, 2011 @ 01:21 AM
unknown force.

thread is useless without pics

homo
August 2, 2011 @ 01:45 AM
Scotty

^ Then why bother coming in here? If u dont like it, dont come in here... But u obviously have an interest of the thread cause u came in here twice and posted the same message.. If u had no interest at all, u wouldnt even bother... Not sure which one it is though?

And the thread is useless cause were guys talking about fitness and giving advice but dont post pics of ourselves? But if u really want to check me out here u go:

bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/Thisisscotty/more.php?section=progresspics
*Last updated almost 2 months ago..
August 2, 2011 @ 02:00 AM
Sam

Good progress brah!
August 2, 2011 @ 02:34 AM
mumbai

whats best cardio for a treadmill? doing HIIT or 30 minutes of walking/running? i really need a routine for my cardio
August 2, 2011 @ 02:36 AM
ClydeFrazier

damn scotty that was a crazy transformation for such a short period of time, congrats.

Melo Gang All Day

August 2, 2011 @ 10:07 AM
livestok.

whats best cardio for a treadmill? doing HIIT or 30 minutes of walking/running? i really need a routine for my cardio

you want to hit 60-80% max HR i believe and do it for like 20 minutes 3x a week. (max hr = 220-age)

scotty looks good brah real inspiration
August 2, 2011 @ 10:46 AM
KevBd

i use bands man and not as a warm up

edit: you sure youre a personal trainer? not some 14 year old pinoy posin on his moms laptop?

smh. i think i'm just gonna stay away from this thread.

two of em x hs shit

August 2, 2011 @ 12:28 PM
Scotty

damn scotty that was a crazy transformation for such a short period of time, congrats.

I think the weight and BF shed off pretty quickly cause i never actually been up to that weight/bf% before.. I have always been around 175-180 from training muay thai and doing other stuff.. But for like a year and a half i did nothing, no gym, no training, no nothing... I also just ate whatever i felt like it and u see the results, I gained liked 25-30 pounds.. So i had to change that after i seen how big i got..

Right now, im alittle leaner than the last picture shown and my BF% is prolly around 11-12%... But i wanna stay the size im at right now, measurement wise but have less BF% more muscle definition.. And thanks to everyone else as well
August 2, 2011 @ 12:41 PM
tmwtg

^ Good shit, Scotty.

My jeans are fitting all baggy now. Good sign? Probably.
August 2, 2011 @ 01:39 PM
mumbai

you want to hit 60-80% max HR i believe and do it for like 20 minutes 3x a week. (max hr = 220-age)

scotty looks good brah real inspiration

uhmm, should i be doing hiit? cause im doing scottys routine which is this

Back and Bi's( 2 to 3 exercises each) with 30 min. cardio
Chest/shoulders/Tris( 2-3 exercises each)
30-45 minute cardio & Ab circuit
Legs
Back/Bi's with 30 minute cardio
Chest/Shoulder/tris(
Cardio and ab circuit
then legs and so on...

so whats best cardio for that? what cardio did you do for that scotty?

no hate but i always thought scotty and sonny were one, so i got confused when i see that sonny has a beer gut in the wdywt but scotty talks about being fit and working out
August 2, 2011 @ 01:55 PM
Scotty

^ I did all different cardio exercises(treadmill, elliptical, stair climbs, sprints) but always maintain a HIIT routine with a minute fast and minute slower.. Each week i would gradually add speed or resistance depending on what cardio i was doing.. Near the end though, i started doing more sprints with shorter times.. Either uphill sprint or regular level sprints, i recommend building up to this though.. Also if u are doing that routine be sure not to overtrain.. Its long and it gets tiring, so if u feel exhausted take a few days off then continue..
August 2, 2011 @ 11:25 PM
adoboFosho

can we get this stickied

btw my cousin was on that site too back then winning competitions and such bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/acmac8/
gives me tips but my endo-meso body is harder to work with diet-wise then what he is (ecto-meso) i suppose

http://www.ebay.com/usr/adobo_fosho... selling black/white flyknits... look like yeezy!!!

August 3, 2011 @ 11:09 AM
caleb91

need some good forearm exercises, can anyone help me out and suggest a few?
August 3, 2011 @ 01:31 PM
livestok.

if ur not a bitch just do heavy ass deadlifts

or reverse arm curls. forearms on your thighs, palm facing down and just curl up. (soft)

also ppl like to ask this alot:
(general rule of thumb)
Do 3-5 sets of 4-6 reps to build strength
Do 3-4 sets of 8-10 reps for hypertrophy (size/mass)
Do 4-5 sets of 12-15+ reps for muscular endurance
August 3, 2011 @ 04:07 PM
ClydeFrazier

Melo Gang All Day

August 4, 2011 @ 11:35 AM
mumbai

i did hiit on an elliptical and i fucking died. i did 5 minutes of warmup then 1 min of running, 2 mins of slow pace, was gonna do it for 6 sets, i was only able to do 3, i felt light headed when i was doing the third, so i just stopped when the minute was over and cooled down for 5 minutes. i think thats the only time i did a proper hiit. i over did it for a beginner huh?
August 4, 2011 @ 01:16 PM
Scotty

^ Yeah like i was telling pootie, i was never at that high of weight.. I was always athletic but for 1.5 years to 2 years i got really lazy and just ate like shit the whole time.. So when i started this transformation the weight was just coming off.. But i also changed my daily diet to a very healthy diet which i never used to eat.. Plus i was on a 12 week, 7 day routine with alot of cardio and working each muscle twice a week.. Its been almost 2 months since that last progress pic, which i have lost a couple more pounds but then adding some muscle! And now trying to get my BF% to single digits! For Bodyfat measurement, i used to use the scale but thats off then i started using the pinch scale which can be around 1-2%, reason they tell you around.. I want to get a Bod Pod test which is pretty accurate or even a DEXA test which is a scientific way of doing which can get within .1 or something like that but really expensive..
August 4, 2011 @ 08:22 PM
tmwtg

Had my cheat day today and feel like absolute shit. Processed foods definitely don't feel right when you change your diet/lifestyle around.

What do you guys usually eat on cheat days?
August 4, 2011 @ 08:30 PM
ClydeFrazier

something amazing. if you're gonna have something bad for you, might as well go to town. had this for lunch today as my cheat meal for the week

1/2 pound burger stuffed with swiss cheese and covered in pastrami and horseradish sauce.

Melo Gang All Day

August 4, 2011 @ 08:34 PM
Youth In Asia

Had my cheat day today and feel like absolute shit. Processed foods definitely don't feel right when you change your diet/lifestyle around.

What do you guys usually eat on cheat days?

I want to know the same thing! I tried some Lean Cuisine thingies but frozen + greasy probably isn't the best idea.

FPM - MUCKFATH

August 4, 2011 @ 08:48 PM
livestok.

For cheat days i just have a big ass burrito lol, not really that bad for you mostly fresh ingredients + fair amount of protein. havent eaten processed shit like chips pop in months

Scotty that transformation is pretty intense. A lot of weight loss for such a short amount of time. What are you using to measure BF%? Seems everything out there is incredible inaccurate and off by at least a few %.

Anyone skipping rope as a supplement to cardio? Cardio can get tedious and boring for me so I took up skipping. Also using weighted handles/rope for a forearm workout at the same time.

if you go to a gym they should have a machine that can measure bf % (unless you live in the hood). or you can post topless pics and i can guess for u lawl
August 4, 2011 @ 09:02 PM
Berserker

i need some help hb
whats the best exercise for lower abs?

Out here Rick Rossin' it

August 4, 2011 @ 09:07 PM
Scotty

^ Nah gyms usually just have scales which are usually off by a good amount.. Some might have the pinch scale which is can be accurate or 1-2% off..

I eat whatever i feel i want on a "cheat" day though.. To me its just in my diet now to where my body will crave something out of the normal healthy stuff i eat so ill just eat whatever on that day.. Usually i start to get a craving around 2 weeks or so.. Ill eat some pizza, fajitas(which arent to bad for u anyway), ice cream, chips and salsa(which isnt bad for u), or whatever else...
August 4, 2011 @ 09:22 PM
livestok.

i need some help hb

I got you man..

www.lmgtfy.com/?q=lower+ab+exercises
August 4, 2011 @ 09:35 PM
Scotty

^ hahaha

i need some help hb

Hanging leg raises and lying leg raises, squats can help out as well.. Lower abs are the last to usually show and are the hardest to obtain because alot of BF lies in the lower ab area.. Make sure your diet is good as well!
August 5, 2011 @ 01:28 AM
alberto.1989

you guys should hook it up with some of your chicken recipes lol

i'm horrible at making it taste good. it would make dieting a whole lot easier
August 5, 2011 @ 01:48 AM

Inactive

you guys should hook it up with some of your chicken recipes lol

i'm horrible at making it taste good. it would make dieting a whole lot easier

Easiest recipe you can possibly do...

Take chicken, breast I'm assuming, season with salt and pepper, sear it quickly on high heat on a pan with olive oil. Take it off the pan and wrap it up in foil with enough room for veggies of your choice. Squeeze in a good amount of lemon and let it bake. You'll end up with really tender chicken and some really good veggies.

Please login first to reply.