FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (24 HOURS LEFT)
May 21, 2012 @ 01:29 AM
ThaGoldenBoy

I think this is interesting, shows the importance of high intensity workouts

And how important exercise is as a whole

www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyQSzx0ofto
May 24, 2012 @ 05:41 AM
boomboom

what do you guys listen to in the gym? Im getting tired of my playlist and need some suggestions for my aesthetics mixtape...
May 24, 2012 @ 09:37 AM
Lukulele

feb 7 - may 23. hard gainer, 4th week of cutting. 123 - 140 lbs.

stay pau

May 24, 2012 @ 09:50 AM
Lukulele

what do you guys listen to in the gym? Im getting tired of my playlist and need some suggestions for my aesthetics mixtape...

waka flocka

stay pau

May 24, 2012 @ 04:44 PM
0quze0

Salty.

Everybody watch the BBC video posted on this page. It isn't gonna give you tips on how to get cut, but if you're intelligent enough it will provide insight to formulate a specialized plan based on your genetics.
I think this is interesting, shows the importance of high intensity workouts

www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyQSzx0ofto
May 25, 2012 @ 04:32 AM
Youth In Asia

How long should a session of HIIT be? Once I hit around 20 mins I'm worn out

FPM - MUCKFATH

June 9, 2012 @ 04:57 AM
DarianaGrande

waka
dipset
chief keef
gucci
Three 6
If you don't like them (I do) look up their instrumentals. My progress is coming along great. I want to reach my goal before I post pics.

http://soundcloud.com/anonymousnigger

June 10, 2012 @ 06:10 AM
adoboFosho

if what im assuming about sams somatotype is correct (I didn't read any posts b4 this page) it looks like he started off as skinny ecto that just built muscle like zyzz so he pretty much has it made for him in terms of staying lean and looking big (all the top bodyspacers currently are ectos, fitness models etc)

he can theoretically get away with way moar stuff due to his metabolism alone ie: not needing to do cardio just clean dieting, etc

i heard of this pure endomorph on bb needing to do 2 weight workouts and 2 cardio workouts daily just to get to that guys bodyfat in which he lost after going back to normal working out along with clean dieting

tldr; not "everyone" can do exactly what he does to acheive his results, everyone needs their own custom program to follow

http://www.ebay.com/usr/adobo_fosho... selling black/white flyknits... look like yeezy!!!

June 11, 2012 @ 03:53 AM
DarianaGrande

I don't have an ecto body type so I don't do everything he does, But from his advice and knowing my body type, I've created a program that works for me. I know what I can and can't do if I want to reach my goal. I just think it's funny that livestok said everything Sam was doing was wrong when it's CLEARLY working for him. If Livestok posted pics I would be more inclined to believe him

http://soundcloud.com/anonymousnigger

June 14, 2012 @ 07:07 AM
pflmagic

Yo, any one here sussing intermittent fasting? Only briefly skimmed over this thread but no one has seemed to mention it yet..

Please login first to reply.