Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
March 19, 2012 @ 10:58 PM
Lukulele

I know guys that guzzle sups with no results.
Focus on getting your programme & nutrition perfect.

agreed

stay pau

March 19, 2012 @ 11:45 PM
mumbai

^^ Jump rope is a great exercise, hope your not just jumping at the same pace for 30 mins (TBH 30 mins is too long)
If your lookin for cardio do HIIT (High intensity interval training) for great results. How i got killa abz!

Bout to start PHAT for summer.

i cant do same pace for 30 mins, i mess up after 10 jumps, so i dont really have a pace aha, well i average 500-600 jumps for an exercise, which is like 15 mins

i hate doing HIIT on those old treadmills, they switch from speed 2 to 8 very slow, stairmasters too dumb on the 24 that i go to, elliptical kills my legs instantly, like less than a rep on the elliptical, so i just chose to jump rope so i can do it at home or like when theres enough space
March 21, 2012 @ 04:17 PM
JStorm803

Is Subway good to eat after a workout?

"I keep myself so lifted I'm accustom to new heights."

March 30, 2012 @ 09:57 PM
droalex

^no.
March 31, 2012 @ 03:44 AM
unknown force

yes just don't load up on dem condiments and cheese
April 2, 2012 @ 04:23 AM
brannen

i know people get stretch marks for gaining weight too fast, but is it also true vice versa?
April 2, 2012 @ 05:00 PM
unknown force

if you lose weight fast you get saggy/stretched skin

if you super overweight you will most likely need surgery to fix the excess skin since its elasticity has been stretched so much
April 2, 2012 @ 07:01 PM
jaded

It's not ideal. I thought doing it too because there's a subway in the same parking lot as my gym, but I looked over the nutrition info on the sandwiches and decided against it.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

April 2, 2012 @ 07:03 PM
jaded

I know guys that guzzle sups with no results.
Focus on getting your programme & nutrition perfect.

My friend's younger brother still thinks supplements are a shortcut for hard work. His bedroom looks like Vitamin Shoppe and he looks exactly the same.

April 3, 2012 @ 10:47 PM
Sam

IMO all you need as far a "essential" supplements are whey, creatine monohydrate, fish oil, & a multi vitamin. Next is stuff like preworkout, casein, amino acids, etc..

Also I wanted to say if you are craving a food go and eat it if you think you deserve it, I tell people all the time to really just eat what you want, because YOLO.. lol, but really. Just train hard.. TRUTH.
April 4, 2012 @ 01:30 AM
Dare.

I need some non weight exercises for the forearm and bicep/tricep other than pushups and pullups. As many as you guys can list.

?

April 4, 2012 @ 03:41 AM
Sam

gonna get shredded soon boys.. i want abs that can grate cheese..
April 4, 2012 @ 06:25 AM
Lukulele

gonna get shredded soon boys.. i want abs that can grate cheese..

I feeeel it

stay pau

April 4, 2012 @ 06:31 AM
Youth In Asia

Started bulking this week. I don't want to lose my abs sad I hope they look twice as good after cutting

yeah

FPM - MUCKFATH

April 4, 2012 @ 11:56 PM
Youth In Asia

Nevermind, out at least a month for a sprained rib. Who even sprains their rib. Time to run

FPM - MUCKFATH

April 5, 2012 @ 08:18 AM
Sam

Lol who the fcuk gets a sprain rib? really though, but really if you want to get YOKED, forget cardio and just eat and lift.. unless you're overweight to begin with then I suggest cutting down first..
April 6, 2012 @ 12:55 AM
JasonHe

Yes it can be. Simple carbs from the white bread roll, throw in shit loads of chicken and you'll be fine.
April 6, 2012 @ 04:08 AM
Youth In Asia

Lol who the fcuk gets a sprain rib? really though, but really if you want to get YOKED, forget cardio and just eat and lift.. unless you're overweight to begin with then I suggest cutting down first..

Lol wouldn't be bulking if I was overweight. Trying to figure out how/what to lift without putting pressure on my chest. Doc was mirin' and knew I wasn't losing my gains

FPM - MUCKFATH

April 6, 2012 @ 07:07 AM
zingalon

Which food eat during diet?
April 6, 2012 @ 11:07 PM
Sam

Eat clean, as in complex carbs (oats, yams, brown rice) and real food.. I'm cutting right now.. pic below! but yea meats like chicken, fish.. its amazing how easy this stuff is, a lot of people think that to be on a diet or be on a cut, you have to eat bland foods.. I made some amazon salmon and chicken the previous nights..

oh ya, follow me on tumblr tho for real.. kingmuscle.tumblr.com

April 7, 2012 @ 05:23 AM
brannen

can you give us an example of your daily meals?
April 9, 2012 @ 06:15 AM
Enryu

suspended

can you give us an example of your daily meals?

Example of daily meals
April 9, 2012 @ 06:02 PM
Brosef

I learned a lot from body building forums and the site itself, I try and eat 4-6 meals a day. I don't really count calories or weigh my food out I just use the size of my palms to measure my food. Most my meals (that are food) consist of lean cuts of beef, chicken, fish, and complex carbs and before I sleep I take a two scoop casein protein shake. Other supplements I take are BCAA in powder form (xtend), whey protein (ON), L-carnitine, yohimbe, green tea pills, fish oil, glutamine, and creatine. I work out 2 days on 1 day off then 3 days on 2 days off I do 25 minutes of cardio before and after my work out and a half hour of intense cardio on my off days.
April 9, 2012 @ 06:09 PM
Enryu

suspended

I learned a lot from body building forums and the site itself, I try and eat 4-6 meals a day. I don't really count calories or weigh my food out I just use the size of my palms to measure my food. Most my meals (that are food) consist of lean cuts of beef, chicken, fish, and complex carbs and before I sleep I take a two scoop casein protein shake. Other supplements I take are BCAA in powder form (xtend), whey protein (ON), L-carnitine, yohimbe, green tea pills, fish oil, glutamine, and creatine. I work out 2 days on 1 day off then 3 days on 2 days off I do 25 minutes of cardio before and after my work out and a half hour of intense cardio on my off days.

Are u trying to gain weigth? I heard somewhere that too much cardio wasn't good because u burning calorie.
April 9, 2012 @ 06:31 PM
Brosef

Lean bulk, but basically cutting...also for the carbs I cut them out of my late night meal and only do about 3/4 cup per meal. post work out shake is made of vitargo, glutamine, creatine, and whey; pre-work out shake is just 5g of creatine, and a scoop of glutamine with my l-carnitine, yohimbe, and green tea pills.
April 10, 2012 @ 03:16 AM
Sam

IIFYM!! a lot of ppl dont buy into it.. i do
April 10, 2012 @ 05:35 AM
jaded

What is your actual workout, Sam? I know how to eat for the most part, but I haven't decided on a plan yet. Looking to be in better shape by October because I'm in my friend's wedding.

April 10, 2012 @ 07:02 AM
Lukulele

http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/Berious/more.php?section=progresspics

trackin my progress. long ways away from where I wanna be but at least I'm getting somewhere.

stay pau

April 10, 2012 @ 07:08 AM
jaded

^ everyone starts somewhere, just keep at it.

April 10, 2012 @ 04:20 PM
Sam

What is your actual workout, Sam? I know how to eat for the most part, but I haven't decided on a plan yet. Looking to be in better shape by October because I'm in my friend's wedding.

I don't think what workouts you do is nearly as important as how you do them, generally speaking nearly every excercise in the gym will help you build muscle, its the part of putting the puzzle pieces together and doing it right to get results.. Eating is eating, but for the longest time I've always have had good eating habits..

anyways my workout for my chest
Chest-
Dumbbell bench, I do 5 sets of 10 reps, weight increasing each time..
Incline db
chest flies
incline chest flies

Please login first to reply.