Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
November 22, 2011 @ 04:14 AM
Sam

was good brahs.. been hitting chest harder then ever! god bless, have a good turkey day!

December 10, 2011 @ 04:35 PM

Inactive

I need energy tabs, for energy ONLY, no diet shit etc-- I don't drink coffee.

Recommendations ?
December 10, 2011 @ 06:48 PM
Ecstasy

damn...you swole as fuck negro o.o...

upvote me so i can look cool on the internet

December 10, 2011 @ 07:14 PM

Inactive

I need energy tabs, for energy ONLY, no diet shit etc-- I don't drink coffee.

Recommendations ?

try either or: coffee tablets/BCAA/creatine complex and Tribulus Pro. i always take a chocolate bar with me if i need a quick boost!
December 10, 2011 @ 08:29 PM

Inactive

I might check out these

but they might have a fat burning effect, I can't fuck with that..

Read this: http://www.super-cap.com/?partner= "Super Cap Xtreme is being used in the party and dance scene as a partypil, it has roughly the same effect as XTC but in a milder form and without the strong peaks." lol'd
December 11, 2011 @ 10:18 PM
poldylocks

anyone on here using jefit to keep track of, and plan workouts?

bitch.

December 12, 2011 @ 09:15 PM
shakintheD

Dam Sam I wanna lick your body no homo.

But foreal I've been working out hard, but haven't been eating well sad

I cant do chicken/eggs/veggies everyday
December 14, 2011 @ 07:58 AM
mumbai

has anyone tried hydroxicut? i wanna buy it but i heard it was banned/recalled before. well i think it was aha. its really hard to slim down with a limited budget
December 14, 2011 @ 09:23 AM
ClydeFrazier

just cut back on carbs, up the reps/lower the weight and run for 20 mins after your workout.

no need to turn to those ridiculous fatburners

Melo Gang All Day

December 14, 2011 @ 10:37 AM
Lukulele

soml.
I started carb cycling though; I think it's a good way to mix up a diet, and to produce some great gains. I'm taking dieting a lot more serious for this next routine I'm on.

stay pau

December 14, 2011 @ 11:57 PM
Sam

Dam Sam I wanna lick your body no homo.

That's the thing, people got to realize that your diet doesn't have to be 100% healthy to the max to see results.. but on the other hand don't be the one eating processed junk all day and expect to see results. At the gym, learn to love it.. as soon as I started lifting I fell in love with it.. at the end of the day if you want it you gotta reach out there and grab it.. inspring pic

December 15, 2011 @ 11:29 PM
beastyone

If I trying to tone out /cut down. How many sets & reps should I be doing? 3x12? 4x10? 5x10? 3x15?
December 16, 2011 @ 03:21 AM
Sam

If I trying to tone out /cut down. How many sets & reps should I be doing? 3x12? 4x10? 5x10? 3x15?

When you want to cut, aim for higher reps 3-4 sets of 10 to 12, but keep lifting hard.. it's more of your diet than anything.. if you are willing to keep track of how much grams of fat, carbs and protein you're taking in each day it'll be a whole lot more efficient than just guessing..
December 17, 2011 @ 08:38 AM
Lukulele

Vitamins? Anyone on Opti-men or the Pak?

stay pau

December 18, 2011 @ 01:24 AM
Sam

I use animal pak, its 32 regular price but go someplace that price matches and you can get it for 22.. 44 packs for $22.. smile
December 18, 2011 @ 08:09 PM
beastyone

What does animal pak do for you? If in tryin to cut is there any vitamins that would help? Not talking about fat burners or anything.

Thanks Sam im gonna stick to 3x15 see how that helps. Also watching what I eat.
December 19, 2011 @ 07:51 PM
jaded

What does animal pak do for you? If in tryin to cut is there any vitamins that would help? Not talking about fat burners or anything.

Thanks Sam im gonna stick to 3x15 see how that helps. Also watching what I eat.

Animal Pak is just a little packet of vitamins you take daily. I don't use them because personally I think they just have a lot of hype around them from the bodybuilding community and they're overpriced. I get a bottle of 500 daily multi's from Costco for about half the price of a month's worth of Animal Pak.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

December 27, 2011 @ 07:36 PM
Marky Mark

Anyone here try that leangains intermittent fasting diet? Results? I'm thinking about giving it a shot because I'm usually not in the mood to eat anything when I wake up anyways so not eating until noon wouldn't be too hard for me.
December 28, 2011 @ 11:45 PM
Sam

^ if you want to get that body of your dreams you will do whatevr it takes, not talking about juicing or anything but you need food when you wake up, I usually dont have much of an appetite when I wake up, but i do know if I dont eat anything till lunchtime everyday it's going to be detrimental to my progress.. I just blend up a cup of oats, protein and milk and drink that.. a good 600 cal, 50gm protein, 70gm carb..
January 2, 2012 @ 07:22 AM
sliicktalk

Crossfit LOL
January 2, 2012 @ 07:54 AM
Lukulele

^^

stay pau

January 2, 2012 @ 09:05 AM
jaded

Crossfit LOL

This is exactly why I don't like CrossFit. What a huge disservice to those people paying for that kind of training. If someone would actually take the time to teach them a proper clean and jerk they would get so much more out of it.

January 3, 2012 @ 12:16 AM
sliicktalk

Crossfit LOL

This is exactly why I don't like CrossFit. What a huge disservice to those people paying for that kind of training. If someone would actually take the time to teach them a proper clean and jerk they would get so much more out of it.

With less injury too, holy chit looks like they're going snap their back

I think this is a troll program

wat
January 3, 2012 @ 07:37 AM
unknown force

anyone on here using jefit to keep track of, and plan workouts?

i've been using jefit for the past couple of weeks i like it, real simple program and easy to use while at the gym without taking too long going through menus. i did the initial setup and workout routine on my computer tho then sync'd it
January 3, 2012 @ 08:17 AM
jaded

Crossfit LOL

With less injury too, holy chit looks like they're going snap their back

I think this is a troll program

wat

those are those kipping pull-ups they do, which is another exercise I don't see the point in since it basically defeats the purpose of a pull-up by using momentum to complete reps.

January 8, 2012 @ 10:27 PM
Brolictaps2000

the ultimate lift
January 8, 2012 @ 10:29 PM
Sam

-_-..... wut
January 19, 2012 @ 08:16 AM
Truetalk

lol crossfit is lameee
January 20, 2012 @ 04:09 PM

Inactive

2 Weeks in this program
January 20, 2012 @ 05:45 PM

Inactive

those are those kipping pull-ups they do, which is another exercise I don't see the point in since it basically defeats the purpose of a pull-up by using momentum to complete reps.

Exactly why you're expected to do more reps in a faster amount of time. Plus, if I was holding on to something like that IRL trying to get up I would use momentum and not try to do a normal pull-up.

I still don't buy into Crossfit and the insane pricing, but people (not sayin' you specifically) seem to hate on it just because it has gained popularity within the last few years. Just like every other form of fitness there are going to be idiots e.g. personal trainers. Most people don't even know what Crossfit is before they start hating. Anyway, for the money I'd rather join a bouldering gym or something cool. $150/month is ridic for Crossfit, but hey some people need that motivation/direction like a personal trainer.

Please login first to reply.