Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
July 15, 2011 @ 01:52 AM
D. Rose

I believe this was a hot topic before, and I couldn't get enough of it.
What I don't understand is - why don't the two just fight?

And I'm curious, who do you guys think will win?

Let's hear it.

LOWBALL PARADISE: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/159669

July 15, 2011 @ 01:57 AM
TALIBAN

I really really want them to fight too. However Mayweather won't fight Pacquiao unless he gets tested for steroids or some shit RIGHT before the fight. Pacquiao won't do it cus from what i've heard, it'll make him weaker. idk tho.

Mayweather is obviously scared to fight Pacquiao cus he knows he'll get his shit rocked. If he's so cocky then why won't he just fight.
July 15, 2011 @ 02:03 AM
Sam

I really really want them to fight too. However Mayweather won't fight Pacquiao unless he gets tested for steroids or some shit RIGHT before the fight. Pacquiao won't do it cus from what i've heard, it'll make him weaker. idk tho.

Mayweather is obviously scared to fight Pacquiao cus he knows he'll get his shit rocked. If he's so cocky then why won't he just fight.

He wants him to get his blood drained outta him before the fight.. Pacman was like I wont do that but Ill do it after.. so Mayweather is being a little bitcch!
July 15, 2011 @ 02:06 AM
TALIBAN

exactly what i'm saying. Mayweather is on some fucking bitch shit
July 15, 2011 @ 02:13 AM
Sam

>sad it seriously reminds me of gladiator when jacquin phoenix stabs maximus before they fight and ends up getting his ass beat cool

Please login first to reply.