Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
July 23, 2011 @ 08:58 AM
DStyles

I lol'd how Suarez just puta slapped that ball and then continues to walk like nothing happened and then this happens...

edit: I wish I could find that gif og him reacting to getting that red card.

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

July 23, 2011 @ 11:27 PM
Hey, it is just me

I lol'd how Suarez just puta slapped that ball and then continues to walk like nothing happened and then this happens...

edit: I wish I could find that gif og him reacting to getting that red card.

Dude! I was watching this fucking game at some bar in jersey with my uncle. This motherfucker Saurez had the BALLS to do that shit man. I was yelling at the tv screen, thinking Ghana is about to make it to the semi-finals, and this ♥♥♥♥♥ Saurez decides to be the golie and use his hands smh. Then I get ready to see Asamoah Gyan kick the penalty and win the game and he decides to miss the fucking penalty. I swear to god, I almost broke flipped the table at the bar. IT was some bullshit yo lol. After that I walked out the bar yo, and smoked a cig. I couldn't deal with the overtime shit smh. I swear soccer be having me ready to die from a heart attack, especially when the SOB's of Argentina play.

Anyways Uruguay is going to win tomorrow. Paraguay will probably play defense the whole fucking game. That's how both teams beat Argentina and Brazil. By playing back and got lucky as hell.

http://che-thepoeticdiaryofacollegekid.blogspot.com/

July 24, 2011 @ 08:09 AM
DStyles

lol I would've done the same. Take a red card and a 50/50 chance of the guy missing the penalty rather than an easy goal.

I'll be rooting for Uruguay today cool

July 24, 2011 @ 03:58 PM
Crispbyyosi

Congrats to uruguay, played really good today !
July 24, 2011 @ 06:38 PM
DStyles

Hopefully we get put in the same group as Uruguay for the 2013 confederations cup.

We still have a score to settle. >sad

Please login first to reply.