Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
June 10, 2011 @ 08:42 PM
D. Rose

Anyone ever get this? I've been having arch pains in my left foot for 3/4 weeks straight now, it's constant every time I take a step. Feels like the mid part/arch is ripping.

I think I have plantis fasciitis.

Can anyone shed some light?

LOWBALL PARADISE: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/159669

June 10, 2011 @ 09:12 PM
Scotty

U mean plantar fasciitis... But i dont think u have it cause it would hurt more in the heel area... I had this problem u have cause i was running on pavement(uneven) and was wearing my running shoes that were wearing out.. Stopped running on pavement, wore comfortable shoes and got some new runnings shoes, problem hasnt happened since.. Not sure if u run outside, play ball on concrete but it could be from not having good soles on your feet..
June 12, 2011 @ 12:21 AM
NDP

What shoes have you been wearing? PF is usually the cause of wearing a shoe that's passed its lifespan, or if you switch between shoes too often, as the variances in arch heights can place differing pressures on your feet.

It generally will hurt most right between your heel and arch. If you think you have PF, visit a local doctor in your area, because it can last for more than a month if you don't get it sorted out.
June 12, 2011 @ 12:48 AM
D. Rose

Well yeah I go to school and I switch shoes pretty often throughout the week. I also play basketball everyday so that might add to the cause? The pain is directly under the arch and it's been a month with no signs of healing. Is it time to see a podiatrist?

LOWBALL PARADISE: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/159669

June 12, 2011 @ 01:07 PM
Scotty

^ yeah i had the same thing when i was running on pavement for alittle while and my shoes had some wear on em.. Just rest your feet, get a shoe that is really comfortable and wear those everyday for awhile(running shoes), and if u are balling everyday u need to get good basketball shoes.. Also u need to buy new ones around every 6-8 months.. If it keep hurting then u will have to see a doctor..
June 13, 2011 @ 02:12 AM
z011j

wow i also does many time when i was in hurry and the only way that left that is this but there is no problem in it and i enjoy while doing it so you guys have fun and enjoy]'']

Please login first to reply.