Enjoy an Additional 10% Off on All Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA10
June 3, 2011 @ 10:50 PM
J THRILLLAH

How is Lampard overhyped?

What other rivalries are there in La Liga? I'm just curious because I don't keep up with it really.

On an EPL weekend, I'll watch Chelsea, of course I need to catch United just to see if they drop points, at the same time, for example maybe The Merseyside derby will happen the same weekend. Relegation race hooks me in, and when the new season comes around, it's interesting to see the new promoted clubs, and see how they do.

My point is, with the EPL, I'm always watching a game, even if it's not my club. With other leagues, and even other sports, I could care less about other teams. Hell, I even paid $90 last summer to see Manchester United, a team I don't even like, rape the MLS All Stars. It was great, and I'm stoked for Bolton to come to town next month. Going to MLS games is fun and all, but it's nothing compared to watching the EPL! - To those that go to EPL matches in England, I hope you don't take that for granted, because there's people, like myself, would go apeshit to be in such an atmosphere.

This past season was crazy. Even for Chelsea, getting down so deep, and then coming up short, ending up in second, and Carlo getting sacked. I can't imagine that shit happening in any other league or sport. It's the offseason, and we're probably on our toes when it comes to transfer news, rumors, etc. No footy, but we're still keeping up with it. (Last I heard, Mark Hughes might come over...)

and big ups to Chicharito, that vato did damage this past season. Not waking up early on Saturday mornings, to catch the best league kickoff, sucks. Can't wait for August to roll around.

June 4, 2011 @ 01:11 PM
sjem

if not real then who.. ppl think cuz barca put it on them 3x that they are ass.. they pretty much walked through entire UCL.. and were blowing teams out in la liga.. not to mention one of the best managers. Had the draw been different, im sure madrid would have made it to the final (ima united fan FYI)

Real have done nothing of late other than winning the Copa Del Rey to suggest that they should be classed as the second best team in the world.
June 4, 2011 @ 07:29 PM
DubbAi

EAT YOUR MOTHAFUCKIN WORDS U FISH N CHIPS EATING BASTERDS!!...Take your beef wellington over to abbey road or down to buckingham palace n feed the queen some meat cuz all i saw in today's game was a bunch of weak malnourished britons getting their asses kicked by Messi, Xavi, Iniesta, n mah boy Guaje Villa..

But seriously..whatever happened to defense wins championships? I thought Michael Carrick was touted as one of the best defensive midfielders in the sport? He sure didn't looked like one the way Messi was constantly crossing his ass over even going as far as busting a tunnel between his legs...Oh my fucken god, Manchester looked like a bunch of sorry asses gettin dominated by 70 % LMAOOOO!!! (ric flair whoo!)

but yo, in all seriousness.. Fuck Manchester United as a football team n as mothphuckin crew, Fuck the EPL, Ferguson's ol ass needs to enter a retirement home cuz he sure as hell didn't look like a world class manager n i also saw his lil hand tremors-Parkinsons anyone?_

But honest to god man..I bought my Manchester United jersey with Chicharito's name on it, n i also took some laxatives, so it's about time I take a shit n wipe my ass with that ridiculous red jersey haha

Love yall xoxo

You really are an ignorant, disgusting, piece of shit yank cvnt. I would write a 10 paragraph post explaining to why you are an ignorant, disgusting, piece of shit yank cvnt, but you're definitely not worth my time.

You don't live in a footballing environment, football is not a part of your background. To you, football is something you've grown to like (probably coz of the fifa shite you've started to play some years ago, ayeconfused, and from that you come with a lot of misconceptions of the game, because you're not a natural fan. You don't know what it's like to go out with 5 of your mates, your ol'man, or bird, to a footballing event, whether it's at the pub or your club's grounds. You don't have a clue about any of that.

You can still enjoy the game from watching it on the telly from whatever shithole state that you're from, but please keep your footballing opinions to yourself. And before you do that, do us all a favour, and FECK OFF ya tw@t.
June 4, 2011 @ 07:38 PM
hasbeens

We all know Rooney was one of the best players in that final.
June 5, 2011 @ 10:55 PM
be@ns

Real have done nothing of late other than winning the Copa Del Rey to suggest that they should be classed as the second best team in the world.

They play in the same league as the best team in the world, so they couldnt win the league.. and then played the same team again in the UCL.. also they were the only team this yr, who semi looked like they figured Barca out.. Again though, if not them then who? Havent named a better team!
June 6, 2011 @ 11:47 AM
DStyles

You really are an ignorant, disgusting, piece of shit yank cvnt. I would write a 10 paragraph post explaining to why you are an ignorant, disgusting, piece of shit yank cvnt, but you're definitely not worth my time.

You don't live in a footballing environment, football is not a part of your background. To you, football is something you've grown to like (probably coz of the fifa shite you've started to play some years ago, ayeconfused, and from that you come with a lot of misconceptions of the game, because you're not a natural fan. You don't know what it's like to go out with 5 of your mates, your ol'man, or bird, to a footballing event, whether it's at the pub or your club's grounds. You don't have a clue about any of that.

You can still enjoy the game from watching it on the telly from whatever shithole state that you're from, but please keep your footballing opinions to yourself. And before you do that, do us all a favour, and FECK OFF ya tw@t.

shut ya wanka face ye mon

Your fucking tea-sipping-ass must have forgotten that this beautiful country called the United States of America, is filled with people from all over the world even yellow-teeth-brits like you. The league may not be a top 10 league in the world but teams like the Seattle Sounders have a fan atmosphere like no other. There's plenty of South Americans in here that breath, eat, and shit football. They have even come to like the league.

All hail FROADS

edit: Soccer!!!

lets play some soccer ye wanka mon

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

June 6, 2011 @ 01:34 PM
FROADS

that's wtf I'm saying DStyles, these EPL kids are really something aren't they?...Ya'll act like u still getting rich off the colonies or some shit. Dubbai you are an ungrateful lil dick..I seriously can't believe ya'll ♥♥♥♥♥s have the audacity to call one of our 50 states "shitty". If it wasn't for our "shitty" country, then you'd most likely be rooting for Bayer Leverkusen n waving nazi flags at the world cup. I really ought come down n execute each n one of u lil ♥♥♥♥♥s, real talk. Ungrateful sack of shit. I might just go over there n fuck kate middleton in the ass n expose that deviant, in-bred royal family.

nah jk.

But how do i go about comparing a national team to its domestic league?

Well, since 100 percent of the English national team is composed of EPL players, n according to U.K media "some of the best players in the world such as gerrard, lampard, rooney, terry, o'shea, n some guy named Ashley", then that alone would lead me to assume that England is a force to be reckoned with when, in fact, they're the complete opposite. I mean cmon son, England didn't even qualify for the Euro 2008, they were absolute shit in the world cup, n haven't done shit since the '60s...Or am i lying? Is it not true that most of the national team players play in the EPL? When was the last time u heard of a successful english player kill it in other leagues besides the EPL? How many foreign players have successfully adapted to the EPL n still managed to rape??Spaniards, Argentineans, Italians, French, Brazilians, Africans, Mexicans, n the list goes on motherfucker. But why haven't English players succeeded in other leagues?

And if your argument is "well, they're playing in the best league in the world..they don't need to play in other inferior leagues" well if that's the case Einstein, why haven't they performed well in the National team??? Think long n hard faggots, just accept it.
June 6, 2011 @ 04:31 PM
sjem

They play in the same league as the best team in the world, so they couldnt win the league.. and then played the same team again in the UCL.. also they were the only team this yr, who semi looked like they figured Barca out.. Again though, if not them then who? Havent named a better team!

Man United.
June 19, 2011 @ 10:32 PM
blunt_trauma

messi used HGH.... messi used hgh....messi used HGH.... messi used hgh....messi used HGH.... messi used hgh....messi used HGH.... messi used hgh....messi used HGH.... messi used hgh....messi used HGH.... messi used hgh....messi used HGH.... messi used hgh....messi used HGH.... messi used hgh....messi used HGH.... messi used hgh....messi used HGH.... messi used hgh....messi used HGH.... messi used hgh....messi used HGH.... messi used hgh....messi used HGH.... messi used hgh....messi used HGH.... messi used hgh....messi used HGH.... messi used hgh....messi used HGH.... messi used hgh....messi used HGH.... messi used hgh....messi used HGH.... messi used hgh....messi used HGH.... messi used hgh....messi used HGH.... messi used hgh....

Please login first to reply.