Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
May 28, 2011 @ 04:59 PM
FROADS

EAT YOUR MOTHAFUCKIN WORDS U FISH N CHIPS EATING BASTERDS!!...Take your beef wellington over to abbey road or down to buckingham palace n feed the queen some meat cuz all i saw in today's game was a bunch of weak malnourished britons getting their asses kicked by Messi, Xavi, Iniesta, n mah boy Guaje Villa..

But seriously..whatever happened to defense wins championships? I thought Michael Carrick was touted as one of the best defensive midfielders in the sport? He sure didn't looked like one the way Messi was constantly crossing his ass over even going as far as busting a tunnel between his legs...Oh my fucken god, Manchester looked like a bunch of sorry asses gettin dominated by 70 % LMAOOOO!!! (ric flair whoo!)

but yo, in all seriousness.. Fuck Manchester United as a football team n as mothphuckin crew, Fuck the EPL, Ferguson's ol ass needs to enter a retirement home cuz he sure as hell didn't look like a world class manager n i also saw his lil hand tremors-Parkinsons anyone?_

But honest to god man..I bought my Manchester United jersey with Chicharito's name on it, n i also took some laxatives, so it's about time I take a shit n wipe my ass with that ridiculous red jersey haha

Love yall xoxo
May 28, 2011 @ 05:00 PM
loop

haha it was easy
May 28, 2011 @ 05:02 PM
Max S v2

Liverpool
May 28, 2011 @ 05:49 PM
FORTE ASHLEY OLSEN

but honest to god man..i bought my manchester united jersey with chicharito's name on it, n i also took some laxatives, so it's about time i take a shit n wipe my ass with that ridiculous red jersey haha

= [
May 28, 2011 @ 08:26 PM
J THRILLLAH

You can't stick to your club? Why would you buy a Chicharito jersey?

May 29, 2011 @ 02:44 PM
-alex

That was so beautiful yesterday, i shed a tear when eric lifted up the trophy

beginning of the 2nd half = magic!
May 30, 2011 @ 05:48 AM
AKSE

man utd were utter bollocks, barca dominated on every level, and mascherano dedicating the win to liverpool fans, legend cool
May 30, 2011 @ 10:36 PM
CHlLL

only team that barca cant beat is inter with mourinho
May 30, 2011 @ 11:08 PM
theconqueror

now you EPL lovin' d00dz understand why a majority of the teams in spain "dont pressure and harass" barcelona. you guys go on and on about how if they played stoke, or any other hungry team from the EPL they wouldnt have the time to do whatever they wanted. Its not that teams dont want to try against Barcelona, its that you cant try; the more you try the more you lose.

then you guys go on about how La Liga is too easy for barcelona, that there's no competition. well, if barcelona were in the EPL, itd be the same thing. they're just that good, obviously.

then what really gets me is all this talk about how barcelona cheats and dives and that they kill the beautiful game. "they can't win without someone getting a red card". Did you guys not see barcelona play in other games other than Real Madrid? probably not. too busy watching Manchester launch long balls from the back and hope for the best huh? barcelona only played like that against them because of their tactics. theyre going out to foul, not disrupt, and bully barcelona. so you fight fire with fire. they play dirty, we play dirty. oldest trick in the book. to beat a cheat, you must become a cheat. i understand your guys' anger though, as humans when we are scared of something we react to it by being angry.

lastly, manchester united went out like men. they played like men and lost like men. no shame in that. rooney belongs in barcelona.
May 31, 2011 @ 12:02 AM
loop

I completely agree with everything you said EXCEPT that Rooney doesnt belong on Barcelona even though he was the best player on Man U
May 31, 2011 @ 05:40 AM
sjem

now you EPL lovin' d00dz understand why a majority of the teams in spain "dont pressure and harass" barcelona. you guys go on and on about how if they played stoke, or any other hungry team from the EPL they wouldnt have the time to do whatever they wanted. Its not that teams dont want to try against Barcelona, its that you cant try; the more you try the more you lose.

No we don't, that was just a couple of idiot pundits who said that. Barcelona would win the premiership easily because they are that good but that doesn't mean that La Liga's the better league.
May 31, 2011 @ 06:07 AM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

the best football league in the world? easy it's EPL.

the best football team in the world? easy it's FC Barcelona.

so why is it EPL, not La Liga?

La Liga only offers FC Barcelona and Real Madrid.
It's almost laughable, imagine La Liga without those two teams. it doesnt mean shit.

real talk. I thought people knew this already...

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

May 31, 2011 @ 08:08 AM
DeWale2

Why is this even still a debate? Barcelona being the best team in the world does not make the La Liga the best league in the world.

What kind of kindergarten logic are you people employing?
May 31, 2011 @ 08:09 AM
DeWale2

and FROADS, I doubt you experienced any REAL joy in winning that trophy. For Barca it's just business as usual, winning all the time must get fucking boring.
May 31, 2011 @ 04:08 PM
Pinhead Larry

the best football league in the world? easy it's EPL.

the best football team in the world? easy it's FC Barcelona.

so why is it EPL, not La Liga?

La Liga only offers FC Barcelona and Real Madrid.
It's almost laughable, imagine La Liga without those two teams. it doesnt mean shit.

real talk. I thought people knew this already...

exactly.

so Froads, shut the fuck up bandwagoning those faggot ass Spaniards. I like Barcelona, but La Liga is garbage.
June 1, 2011 @ 02:11 AM
loop

and FROADS, I doubt you experienced any REAL joy in winning that trophy. For Barca it's just business as usual, winning all the time must get fucking boring.

winning never gets boring my friend
June 1, 2011 @ 05:03 AM
sjem

^Don't tell the arsenal fan that.
June 1, 2011 @ 03:23 PM
go0seMUFC

Barcelona played amazing football, as always as I congratulate them and their supporters. However, this thread is classless mate.

With that said, to me, Barca was perfect. While United was simply overwhelmed by the class. Time for my Red Devils to put more work on the pitch.

Glory Glory Man United! And my Reds go marching on, and on, and on!
June 1, 2011 @ 08:42 PM
Drebrooklyn

like I told all my fellow Red Devil supporters when we lost. you can't be on top forever so Barcelona fans enjoy it while it last
June 2, 2011 @ 08:26 PM
theconqueror

June 2, 2011 @ 09:02 PM
go0seMUFC

like I told all my fellow Red Devil supporters when we lost. you can't be on top forever so Barcelona fans enjoy it while it last

Agreed. United made it easy. Should have taken inspiration from Inter. BTW, can't believe we missed out on Fletcher for TWO Champions League finals. Crucial our Engine would have been.
June 2, 2011 @ 11:04 PM
loop

if they would have played like inter they wouldve defended with 10 players
June 3, 2011 @ 05:53 AM
be@ns

should have stopped reading your post when you made the claim that anyone would consider carrick one of the best defensive MF..NO ONE, and i do mean NO ONE, who knows anything about the sport would make that claim.

as a united fan, cant say i was surprised. Beginning of the year i didnt have us pegged to make it to the quarterfinals, so i am pleasantly pleased with our performance (although we can all agree real is the 2nd best team in the world, and if it wasnt for a drawing, would have been in the final). I will however remind you that your team only made it that far by some very BS calls.. Pepe being sent off cost madrid, yet even worst was the RVP sending off.. so yes your team won, and yes they played a terrific final.. but at the same time one can argue that you needed some help from the refs to even make it that far..what does surprise me is how blown away you seem by your "team", like dominating a team is anything new.. barca have made just about EVERYONE look just as bad, if not worse

SAF retire? why he just won number 19, and made it to the final.. your comments alone prove you are not well versed in the sport and probably just another wagoner

btw.. the best league in the world is not even up for a debate.. epl, hands down the most entertaining and competitive league in the world.
June 3, 2011 @ 11:45 AM
sjem

we can all agree real is the 2nd best team in the world

Can we?
June 3, 2011 @ 11:58 AM
imtheman

I will however remind you that your team only made it that far by some very BS calls.. Pepe being sent off cost madrid, yet even worst was the RVP sending off.. so yes your team won, and yes they played a terrific final.. but at the same time one can argue that you needed some help from the refs to even make it that far..

Thank you... any Barca supporter who ignores this is just blind. UEFA makes too much BANK off of them and would hate for any other team to be in the final stages. Just like in the NBA.. you really think ratings & attendance wouldve been great if the fuckin Hawks & Grizzlies made the finals?!!! haaa... imagine if it was Schalke v Shakhtar, UEFA would have none of it.
Ratings for this season's final were in the millions & millions, mainly because who played. But was it really the teams that shouldve been there?! Probably not.. at least not Barca.
June 3, 2011 @ 01:54 PM
FROADS

how many times am i gonna have to drop jewels on these EPL ♥♥♥♥♥s? How many times am i gonna reiterate my point that the only reason the EPL is so overhyped is because of their biased media?

lol if the epl is so exciting then why is it that when I watch actually try to watch one of their games i knock out faster than a past his prime roy jones? real talk, watchin a game between sunderland n aston villa is like drinkin a bottle full of tylenol while watching infomercials at 3am..Fuck that shit, EPL teams are severely lacking in technique and are only known for their brute-physical defensive tactics that only employ long balls as their only form of offensive display. Or am i wrong?lol have any of you ever seen Gerrard, lampard, or any of those overhyped players nutmeg through an opponents legs or even produce that sensational dribbling that is characteristic of south american football? NO.

If the EPL was the best league in the world then that would make England one of the best teams in the world, right? But the reality is that that piece of shit team hasn't won one major tournament since the fuckin '60s..Ya'll EPL stans are seriously delusional. That type of football is far from exciting..U want exciting football? Turn on to the libertadores, just last night a uruguayan team went against a brazilian squad n produced some of the most exciting football that was reminiscent of some of barcelona's best games..
June 3, 2011 @ 04:00 PM
Drebrooklyn

^^^you need to kill yourself 2 times. You just rambled on with pure bs. The EPL is made up of players from all over probably like 50/50. Who says that because the league is great the national team will be as well. They have their own problems. Now back to the league itself. The Prem is way better that rest of the league in terms or exciting games, crowd etc. You can't tell me there is no other league in europe that boast that if if you say you do you're fooling yourself. I watch all league even though i support Man Utd and I should know been watching soccer since I was 5 and i'm 28 now so don't give me no bs rant about how you been teling people shit homie
June 3, 2011 @ 04:00 PM
imtheman

FROADS, in a sense, youre comparing certain aspects of the game like apples to oranges.
If youre a fan of flashy dribbling & mediocre teams taking on the "giant" of their league every so often, then yeah, watch South American or Spanish football. Every league has its plus & minuses.
The EPL is probably the highest regarded league because of its diverse player talent. Not every top player from La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, etc etc can make it in the EPL and due to the aspect youre talking bout most, the physical aspect... not tough enough, not good enough basically. You can have all the skill & moves in the world, but when you got a guy like Shawcross who can care less of your dribbling, crashing through you - one tackle and your dancing boots are done!
The money is in the EPL, the talent is in the EPL, the world's best players all usually want to go to the EPL and use La Liga or Serie A as a sort of staring point in Europe. Why do so many foreigners want to buy EPL teams?! Its the talent that is there now and the talent that want to go there. It has nothing to do with England being the best team, thats a whole other issue. Its not the responsibility of EPL coaches to raise English talent. They get paid to win and win with what they got, not try to win while raising England's next big thing.

As far as teams, in La Liga, its obvious that its ONLY..ONLY Barca - Madrid, then everybody else. At least the EPL has more than 4 top teams that can actually battle for the title & spots in Europe. When do you see anybody else other than Barca, Madrid, Villareal, or Sevilla that can really stand a chance in La Liga to get that Champions League spot?!
South America is balanced fairly well in my opinion and the leagues work there. The local talent stay and if good enough, get taken to Europe where the money & competition is.
I guess it just comes down to what kind of football do you prefer to watch.
June 3, 2011 @ 08:54 PM
be@ns

Can we?

if not real then who.. ppl think cuz barca put it on them 3x that they are ass.. they pretty much walked through entire UCL.. and were blowing teams out in la liga.. not to mention one of the best managers. Had the draw been different, im sure madrid would have made it to the final (ima united fan FYI)
June 3, 2011 @ 09:07 PM
be@ns

how many times am i gonna have to drop jewels on these EPL ♥♥♥♥♥s? How many times am i gonna reiterate my point that the only reason the EPL is so overhyped is because of their biased media?

lol if the epl is so exciting then why is it that when I watch actually try to watch one of their games i knock out faster than a past his prime roy jones? real talk, watchin a game between sunderland n aston villa is like drinkin a bottle full of tylenol while watching infomercials at 3am..Fuck that shit, EPL teams are severely lacking in technique and are only known for their brute-physical defensive tactics that only employ long balls as their only form of offensive display. Or am i wrong?lol have any of you ever seen Gerrard, lampard, or any of those overhyped players nutmeg through an opponents legs or even produce that sensational dribbling that is characteristic of south american football? NO.

If the EPL was the best league in the world then that would make England one of the best teams in the world, right? But the reality is that that piece of shit team hasn't won one major tournament since the fuckin '60s..Ya'll EPL stans are seriously delusional. That type of football is far from exciting..U want exciting football? Turn on to the libertadores, just last night a uruguayan team went against a brazilian squad n produced some of the most exciting football that was reminiscent of some of barcelona's best games..

wow.. you really just compared a league to its national team. you do realize epl has hundreds of players from all over including from spain and those south american leagues you drool all over. So yes, the quality of a league can be higher than the nations team that hosts it. Your point over a boring game can be made with any league. Unlike other leagues however, epl has more than 2 or three leading horses. This year alone was nuts... even the relegation battle was more entertaining than La ligas tittle race. You mention boring and i cant help but to say that barca were extremely boring this yr.. how boring is a game when a team holds possession in central mf or their own side for 75% of the game on average.. i get more excitement from a game of keep up. Not to say they haven't played great games or incredible footie but their overall game is quite boring to me.

Please login first to reply.